Quiet in the Library

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She touched her nipples ever so lightly, but even that seemed to cause bolts of excitement to explode throughout her breasts. Fuck, they were sensitive right now. And... shit. She was starting to leak. “Calm down, girls,” she muttered quietly as she grabbed a few tissues to dry herself.

The size of her breasts might have been due to a growth spurt unrelated to her Gift, but this part almost certainly had to be a part of the magic. It hadn’t started until about a year after the Quake, long after she already looked liked she was very pregnant indeed, and at first it had come only as small, occasional drops. Since then, however, the amount of milk that she made had steadily been growing over the years, and at this point she was making as much as a particularly productive new mom. In the past few months, in fact, her boobs had developed a habit of leaking like faucets whenever she was turned on, which was, frankly, annoying.

Annoying, and somehow at the same time, really hot. There had been a few occasions, when it had first started happening, where she had accidentally soaked her shirt in public. Each time she’d been terribly embarrassed... But after each incident when she got home and cleaned herself up she’d found herself masturbating furiously, cumming so hard that she saw stars. Her doctor had told her that she could rein in the leaking if she made an effort to not play with her breasts as much as she did, and she had given her a prescription for medication that could, perhaps, have even stopped her lactation entirely.

Hannah still played with her boobs every day, and the prescription was sitting in a drawer in her apartment, unfilled and gathering dust. What a weirdo she was, that being a human milk factory turned her on. How would Mari react if she found out that she had such bizarre kinks? But then, Mari had been looking up induced lactation on her phone. It could have been for innocent reasons. Maybe she had just heard about it and was curious. But maybe that curiosity was because she was into it, like Hannah was. In any case, thinking about it was not helping to slow her breasts down. There was a small pile of wet tissues growing on the desk next to her. If she was at home this would be kind of hot, but if someone walked in-

There was a sound, just quiet enough that Hannah wasn’t actually sure if it was really there. It sounded like a voice. She pulled her sweater down immediately, leaky tits be damned, and frantically looked around, blushing furiously.

Silence. There was nobody at the front door. She strained her ears, listening for any noise, but heard nothing. There was nobody here but her.

She sighed and looked down at herself. The sudden moment of panic had killed her libido enough that she had stopped leaking, but not before she had gotten her sweater a little bit wet. Luckily, the spots weren’t too visible.

She needed to calm herself down, so that she didn’t end up doing something really stupid, like masturbating at her desk. She put up her little Away from the desk, we’ll be back in just a moment! sign and stood. She technically only had to do a walk-around of the library once per shift, when she was closing it, to reshelve any loose books and to get any late-night stragglers to leave, but oftentimes she did three or four just as a way to get up and stretch her legs a bit, and right now it would make for a good way to relax.

But she didn’t bother to put her bra back on before she did it.

Throughout the first floor, she mostly managed to succeed at keeping her rampant horniness in check, but it was a trial. She wandered between the computer stations and through the stacks, trying very hard (and failing completely) to ignore how nice it felt to have her breasts wobble and shift underneath her sweater as she walked. Every time they moved it just made her think of how heavy they were, how full of milk, and how, for all she knew, they weren’t even done growing. She was only twenty-three, and she knew that it was entirely possible that she could keep getting bigger even into her thirties. Would she ever get as big as Mari? Hers were ridiculously huge, but the more that she thought about them packed into that tight bra that had been so plainy visible beneath her ripped up T-shirt, the more Hannah couldn’t help but think that that size might look good on her.

As she went up the stairs to the second floor she started to have problems. She took them a bit quickly, and it made her bounce. She could feel the smooth, soft skin of her breasts rubbing up against each other, against her belly, and her nipples were rubbing against the fabric of the sweater, making them stiff again almost instantly. As she reached the top of the stairs she was a bit red-faced, and...

It was interesting how the library only had windows on one side of the building. She could very easily do a walkaround of almost the whole place without stepping in front of any of them, so that she wouldn’t be visible from outside. There was no reason that she couldn’t...

It was a bad idea and she knew it, but she couldn’t stop herself. She lifted her sweater, tucking it underneath her boobs so that her tummy was bare once again. She felt a rush of excitement. The second floor was half bookshelves and half open desks and chairs for students to study at. As she walked between them, she imagined that they were all full. She stood tall, thrusting her enormous belly out, picturing dozens of pairs of eyes that were all locked on her.

Silence, but in her head there were murmers. “Wow, look at that tummy.” “She’s huge!“ “How many is she pregnant with?” “Look at those fucking tits.” She finished her circuit of the second floor and started to ascend the stairs to the third, and oh god, the way that her tits were bouncing under sweater was... Fuck. She was leaking again. She didn’t want to get her sweater wet, but the only way to keep that from happening at this point was to take it off, and she couldn’t do that.

Right?

The library was dead silent. If anybody entered, two floors below, she would hear them long before they could see her. They would have to either climb the stairs or take the old elevator, and both were slow and would make noise. Either way, she would have more than enough time and warning to clothe herself again.

She bit her lip. She couldn’t believe that she was actually seriously considering...

But as soon as the thought entered her head, she knew that she wanted to do it. Oh god, this was so dangerous. If her boss caught wind of this she would be fired, and possibly kicked out of the university. It was the type of thing that could bring her academic career to a screeching halt.

But thinking about doing it made her so fucking wet that she could feel her panties squishing with every step. There was nobody here. There were no cameras on this floor. How could anyone find out?

She took her sweater off.

She was naked from the waist up, standing there at the top of the stairs in the third floor of the library, where she worked, and it was turning her on so much that she was breathing heavily and her breasts were leaking like faucets. She took a step, and another, and another...

The third floor was almost all stacks, with a few study desks off to one side along the south wall. The bookshelves were arranged in a pattern that was fairly regular, but mazelike if you weren’t familiar with it, because there were several dead-ends. She’d never gotten a clear answer on why it was built that way- something about multiple expansions to the building and space issues- but she’d always sort of liked it. It was a proper library, the type that you could literally get lost it.

She wandered between the books, little droplets flowing down from her breasts and over her big, round belly before dripping down onto the floor. They were small enough that nobody would notice them in the morning even if they stained the carpet. Probably. She rubbed her tummy as she walked, played with her breasts a little bit, but she was careful. She was already so close... If she did it too much she would end up cumming right there in the stacks. She rounded a corner, deliberately turning more sharply than she needed to so that her breasts wobbled heavily, sending little droplets of milk flying. She was facing the south wall now, looking at all of the empty study desks, and-

There were books at one of the desks. Hannah could swear that her heart stopped for a moment. Was there someone still here? How had she missed those during her walkaround earlier?

She took a deep breath. No, no, people left books out on the desks all the time when they left the library. That was probably it. Someone had just finished with their studying and hadn’t bothered to try to reshelve them when they left. There were signs all throughout the library, in fact, telling students not to try to reshelve books, because they often did it incorrectly. Normally Hannah would have picked them up and put them away, but...

Well, why shouldn’t she? She was topless and her boobs were dripping, but she was still on the clock. She went to the desk and gathered them up, taking care to keep from getting milk on them, and carried them off to their places on the shelves. It was the most mundane, boring thing, reshelving books, but somehow it made her nakedness even better, more thrilling. By the time that she put away the last one (The Syntax of Indo-European) her breasts were leaking even more profusely, to the point that they were very nearly spraying. It was getting to the point where she was going to leave a visible mess on the floor if she didn’t deal with them, but when they got like this there was only one way to make them stop.

As much as the idea of relieving her aching breasts right there in the stacks turned her on (and damn, did it turn her on), she needed something to empty them into. The bathroom, then. Flushed red with excitement, she hurried through the stacks. She’d started to run, but the bouncing sent milk flying everywhere, so she settled into a quick walk, biting her lip and breathing heavily at the way her chest still wobbled with every step. God, she was so full. She should have emptied herself before work. She actually gasped in relief as she entered the bathroom, turned the corner towards the sink and-

Oh no.

Oh god, oh god, oh fuck.

There was someone here! She’d been caught! Klaxons sounded in her head, and she found herself suddenly unable to move for fear and embarrassment as Mari...

It was Mari. Holy shit, it was Mari! And... her breasts were out, too. One of her nipples was in her mouth, in fact, and the other was between her fingers, frozen mid-pinch.

They stared at each other for what felt like a very long time, wide-eyed, both growing even redder than they already were. Mari’s marking was glowing brilliantly. Her breast fell out of her mouth, settling against her chest with a heavy sound. Both of her areolas were covered in black lipstick marks.

“I won’t tell if you don’t,” said Mari.

“D- deal,” said Hannah. She felt like she was going to pass out. Literally, she felt dizzy, and her knees were getting weak. She leaned against the wall and buried her face in her sweater. “Oh god, I’m so fucking embarrassed.”

“Were... Were you just walking around with your top off?”

Hannah was certain that her entire body was flushed red. “Yes,” she said in a very small voice.

“Nice. Just for the thrill of it?”

Hannah nodded meekly. She still hadn’t unburied her face. “I’m such a fucking idiot. I should’ve known I would get caught.”

“I mean, yeah, that was kind of dumb. It’s a fun fantasy, but not something you should actually do.”

She dug deeper into her sweater.

“But, hey, look on the bright side! You couldn’t have picked a better person to be caught by. I mean, look at what I was just doing.”

She peeked at her with one eye. Mari had not bothered to cover herself. Her nipples were still out in open air, and now that she was looking, Hannah noticed that they were hard. Really hard. “Uh... What were you doing?”

“Masturbating.”

Hannah stared at her. She had said it so matter-of-factly, and without a hint of shame in her voice. “In... In a library bathroom?”

Mari shrugged. “I thought I wouldn’t get caught. Got too into it, and I didn’t notice you coming in.” Her marking was glowing a deep, reddish-purple. “Well, I think it’s safe to say that we both kind of fucked up here. How about we both just put our clothes back on, and this can just be a fun little secret that we keep between the two of us.” She pulled her bra back up, her enormous breasts wobbling as they settled back into it, and her shirt down. Her outfit had seemed so revealing before, but as she looked at it now she realized that, really, most of Mari’s breasts were covered. It was just that they were so big that she was still able to show an absurd amount of cleavage even despite that.

“I would, but, uh...” Hannah looked down at herself. She was still leaking. The stress and anxiety from being caught had slowed it down a bit, but they were in letdown mode, and there really was no stopping them at this point. Even as she watched, little droplets were forming on the tips of her nipples, growing full and heavy before they rolled down her breasts and over the vast curve of her tummy before dripping to the floor. “I can’t really stop these now. I have to empty them or I’ll soak my sweater.”

“Yeah, uh, about that...” Mari was looking at them now, which made Hannah want to hide her face again. “Is it normal to be making so much milk before you’ve even given birth?”

“Um... I, er... I may not have been completely honest with you when we ran into each other earlier...” Mari just raised an eyebrow. Oh well, she had already found out about the most embarrassing thing that she could possibly know. Might as well clear this up now. “I, uh... I’ve been ‘nine months pregnant’ for about three and a half years now. It’s my Gift.”

“Oooh.” Mari’s eyes widened in recognition. “I’ve heard of that one! Your tummy is just full of, like... water or something, right?”

“That’s what my doctor tells me.”

“Wow, that’s a really rare one. Don’t only, like, twenty people in the world have it?”

“Something like that.” Hannah was still finding it hard to look Mari in the eyes. “It’s rare enough that nobody actually believes me when I tell them. They always just think that I’m making it up because I’m embarrassed that I managed to get myself knocked up as an unmarried, single undergrad. And since everyone assumes that I’m really pregnant, I just made up a story to explain that, and it’s gotten to the point where I just use it as soon as people ask. It’s easier that way. Daniel’s not gay, by the way. He and Alexandria got married the summer after we graduated. They don’t have any kids, though. That part’s true.”

“So, wait. You go around lying about your brother’s sexuality as a cover because you don’t want to tell anybody about your Gift?”

“It’s not that I don’t want to tell people about my Gift, it’s that nobody believes me when I do! And besides, the whole story was Daniel’s idea. It just didn’t work on you because I forgot that you’d met him.”

“Hmm.” Mari crossed her arms. It made her cleavage muffin out of her bra in a way that was very hard to look away from. “Well, alright. You don’t need to lie to me about stuff like that though, alright?”

Hannah shrugged furtively. “I mean, how would you have reacted if you thought that I got pregnant accidentally because I just didn’t make a guy wear a condom, or whatever?”

“I wouldn’t have thought any less of you for it. I mean, we both took the same Sex Ed class in high school. It wasn’t exactly comprehensive. Hell, I didn’t make the first guy I was ever with wear a condom. I just got incredibly lucky. Although...” She looked thoughtful for a moment. “Honestly, I can understand why you wouldn’t have wanted eighteen-year-old Mari to assume that you got pregnant on accident, ‘cause she probably wouldn’t have been all that nice to you about it. I was kind of a shithead five years ago.”

“Well, I mean... I liked eighteen-year-old Mari. I liked her a lot.”

“Eighteen-year-old Mari liked you a lot too, but she was too closeted to admit it.” She smiled and... Good lord, she was pretty. Charmingly, disarmingly pretty. Had she always been that beautiful? “Maybe twenty-three-year-old Mari can make it up to you.”

Hannah smiled shyly. “Twenty-three-year-old Hannah would like to see what twenty-three-year-old Mari has in mind to do that... You know, this would be a nice little moment if I wasn’t standing here topless with my boobs leaking all over the place.”

Mari laughed. “I think it’s still a nice little moment. Are the drippy boobs part of your Gift?”

“Seem to be.” Hannah looked down at herself. “I didn’t make them start doing this on purpose, anyway.”

“Are you into it?”

“It’s annoying as hell. They always start leaking at bad times, and if I don’t empty them at least three times a day they get all full and they start to hurt. But, um...” She found herself breaking eye contact again. “Yeah. I kind of do like it.”

“I’m glad. It would be awful to be stuck with something like that if you didn’t.” Mari leaned up against the counter, casual as ever. “How about the tummy? Well, you must like that, otherwise you wouldn’t keep it that big.”

Hannah had been doing so well. Talking was starting to calm her down, and despite the fact that she was still topless and leaking, she had managed to stop blushing. Up until now. She hid her face behind her sweater again. “Oh, god. I was hoping that you wouldn’t know about that...”

“What, that you can control its size? That’s just what I read. It’s all about your water intake, right?”

She nodded. “I could make it small enough that I would barely even look pregnant if I just didn’t drink as much for a few months.”

“But you don’t.”

“I never have. I’ve never even tried.” She took a deep breath. Might as well go all the way down this rabbit hole. “In fact, a few months ago I started drinking even more than I normally do just to see how big I could make it. This seems to be the limit.”

“So you like being all huge and round, huh?”

“Yes... Is that weird?”

“Yeah, but I think it’s cool. I’m into way weirder shit than that, if that makes you feel better about it. You shouldn’t be ashamed about what you’re into.”

“I feel like I should be a little bit embarrassed that I’m into walking around the library with my tits out...”

“I mean, you shouldn’t do it, or you’ll get caught eventually, but there’s no shame in having that fantasy. You just need to find a healthier way to indulge in it. Have you ever tried writing about it?”

“Not really. Um, speaking of getting caught...” She looked down at herself. “I really need to take care of these so I can put my shirt back on. Can you help me with that?”

She grinned. “Oh? So forward!”

She felt her face get hot. “I meant will you keep watch for me!”

“Oh.” Mari sounded almost... Disappointed? “Right, yeah. That makes sense. Sorry, that was really presumptive of me.”

“I mean, that’s just what I was going to suggest. If you wanted to, you could...” Oh god, was she really going to say this? Her heart started to flutter.

“I could what?”

“You could, um...” Hannah hesitated, but then she thought... You know what? This night had already been weird as hell, and she had already more or less bared her most embarrassing secrets to Mari, as well as her body.

And she really enjoyed that kiss they had shared all those years ago, and she had always wished that their relationship had actually gone... anywhere, instead of fizzling out like it had. She swallowed hard. “I only need to empty them a little bit, so that they stop leaking, but I don’t have my pump on me, and it would go really fast if you...” She hesitated, unable to bring herself to say it.