Quiet, Please!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Will knelt down beside her and held her in place while he slid his right hand all over her fetching body beneath her negligee, tugging her tufted armpits, her pubic bush, and tracing a finger down her dripping labia and then up her arse crack, pinching her anal hairs and ever so lightly tickling her cute little sphincter. And then he reached under her quivering body and milked her udders as if she were a cow.

"Moo for me, Missy. Beg for your Bull to mount you. Let him know you need it."

Margaret was panting hard, a low groan rising from deep within her. She was so deep in sub space that she could barely summon words to do as Will ordered.

"Fuck me, Sir! Fuck me in my big bad bottom! Fill my rectum, please. I need you in me. Pleeease, Sir!"

Will knelt behind Margaret's reddened rump and began to tease her with little love bites all over her plump cheeks. She whimpered like a small trapped animal, her eyes tearing up with fear and joy. Will spit on his fingers and spread his spittle all around her anus, spit again and worked some into her sphincter, finger fucking her aperture until it was lubed and could receive his grizzled member. He gripped his cock and slid it into Margaret's dripping cunt, deliciously coating it with her love juice as a final lubricant. He lingered awhile, sliding back and forth, teasing her and heightening the tension, before pulling out and attending to her bum.

"Alright, sweetheart, relax your exquisite little asshole as I give you the corn-holing you so desperately crave. Here we go, Sugar, it's time to take your temperature!"

Will roughly gripped Margaret's hips and pushed his crown against her fundament until his cock head popped past her sphincter ring. Margaret gave a guttural moan and pushed back, helping his stiffened dick to glide slowly but surely up her rectum. There was the familiar pain of his invading her tight channel, but it was soon overlaid with an endorphin high stimulated further by Will raining spanks upon her ample bum. She gave off little squeaks and cries as he pushed his tool in and out, in and out.

He reached underneath and gave little love spanks to her sopping quim in between slithering his digits into her vulva and caressing around her clit. She breathed deeply and surrendered utterly to her loving master's vigorous sodomizing. There was something about a good reaming that lifted her into an almost egoless state where she was just a nameless flesh-tunnel gripping a pistoning fuck-tool at the center of the universe that was her arse. She could sense the tension heightening, both her own and her master's.

Will uttered a single word, "Cumming!" and made a final thrust, spurting his cum deep within her bowels, like a sperm enema. This pushed Margaret over the edge, an electrical charge sparking her whole body into an all-consuming orgasm. She felt simultaneously exalted and exhausted, filled with a sense of peace and a very intimate love for her beloved Will.

Will's member was now spent and he pulled it limply out of Margaret's pinkened bum and scrambled to his feet, heading briskly to the bathroom and wetting a washcloth which he brought back and used to clean up her anus and then wipe his cock. By now, Margaret had collapsed front side down on the bed looking a bit tuckered.

Will reached over to the night-stand and grabbed a modest little butt-plug and firmly inserted it in Margaret's anus. This would seal his spunk within her bowels, letting her enjoy the warm gift of his spermy goo soaking her rectum. She often liked to stay plugged like this all night, savoring her honored status as her Master's submissive cum bucket. She sighed contentedly and drifted off to sleep.

As for Will himself, he now had fresh inspiration for where his story would go.

The End

[If you enjoyed this story, a high rating and favoriting would be greatly appreciated and inspire me to continue with my stories here. Comments of a positive or constructive nature are always welcome. I greatly appreciate everyone who has already shown their support.]

12