Quiet, Pleased

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With some alarming whirs, the 3D printer moved on its own and began exuding hot goo from its tip. It was a sight they both sympathized with... except the goo was blue because that was the color of filament that the machine had been loaded with.

They watched this for less than a minute before Decymal returned her attention to chat. Most of chat thought it was cool to see a 3D printer in action, but that wasn't the kind of 'action' they had subscribed for. Bibi agreed with the first half... but the computer operating the 3D printer said this print would take another six hours. Not only was that an impractical time to stay naked in a single room... it was past the end of her shift. If Decy had her GoPro with her, she'd love to set it up in a corner and watch this enormous blue cock grow... but the show must go on.

Bibi would have been fine staying in the Makerspace. It was a room with no other exit, but it was one that most people didn't enter. Maybe she could stay here until she calmed down. Maybe she could then just skitter around naked with her cock hidden in her hands... but she knew the second she stepped back out into the public areas, she'd get hard again.

With a deep breath, Bibi stood back up and followed as Decy left the Makerspace.

Right as Bibi passed through the doors back into the now empty computer lab, she saw Decy answer a daffy question from chat. Someone requested they come back later and use the 3D printed penis as a dildo. Decy assured them that the media used in 3D printing was far too rigid to use for such a purpose, and if it wasn't, it would never print accurately. A mold OF the final product could then be used to make one out of two-part silicone, but it would be just as easy to mold the original article.

Seeing Decy take this diversion to talk shop briefly surprised Bibi. She wasn't one of these 'makers' that this lab was for. The only things Bibi did with her hands was read and... well, that thing that everyone in the world had now seen.

Bibi skipped over towards the computer lab's exit, peeking out the window, seeing if anyone was passing by at that moment, but Decy called out, asking where she was going.

When Bibi turned around, she saw Decy sitting down at the computer that had been previously used by the two bozos. Decy opened a web browser and pulled up a video: the desktop site playing the stream of their very broadcast.

Bibi didn't get a chance to even question how she had so easily got past the porn block on the computer. Maybe those dopes had broken the proverbial latch, and now all the nude images were flooding in through the newly formed entrance.

However it happened, Decy was ready. In a flurry of motion that would impress a marine field stripping their rifle, Decymal compacted their broadcast arm and flipped out a pair of legs near the bottom of the phone. She set the rig on the desk and pointed it at herself and the empty chair... keeping her head out of frame so Bibi's would be, too.

Once she was settled in, Decy immediately started jerking it again, moaning about how long it had been since she'd had an orgasm. Bibi would dispute that, if she had the courage to have her voice heard in this context... but none of Decy's fans in chat seemed to hold the same objections. They waited while she played with an expensive 3D printer, so they felt entitled to more hanky-panky.

Decymal picked the rig back up with her off hand and showed the monitor, which briefly played the masturbation before the camera caught up and showed the screen itself, which was filled with chat. This inspired a distressing number of chatters to take this opportunity to say hello to their mothers, as if this was being shown on the Jumbotron in a sports stadium.

Bibi stared at the broadcast window. It was much easier to watch on a monitor rather than the divided phone screen, even at the dizzying speed at which chat was rolling by. There were a LOT of people watching. Sure, they had all been inspired to talk in chat at once for the chance to watch their names appear on the screen. It must be the same thing that inspires people to draw graffiti in the lavatories, one more thing Bibi was occasionally called on to clean... she was pretty sure none of this was really her job.

When parading around the stacks, she could just pretend the phone that Decy was using to broadcast was an inert slate of plastic, like posing for a selfie with a candy bar. This stream showed what a miracle the modern smartphone was, a tool that would have been science fiction not that long ago. This device was beaming her nudity out to the world, the cosmos...

Which is why Bibi once again found herself hiding behind something. In this case, it was the other chair. Her penis was covered by the back of the chair, and her breasts were cut off the top of frame. All her bits were hidden again... and she was hesitant to leave the relative modesty.

Decy patted the seat right next to hers, begging Bibi to join her in the comfy chair and show off for all those who were still watching. She did look a little silly hiding beside Decy, as if everyone watching hadn't seen everything she had to offer. Maybe some of them had just come back from a bathroom break, or had just commenced their own break in the break room in the back of the retailer they were currently toiling for.

Oh, well. Why not give them what they're looking for?

Bibi took her seat next to her. The chair was not as 'comfy' as Decy had promised, made of a single contiguous sheet of molded plastic. She hoped the textured surface of the plastic wouldn't leave ridges in her butt.

Even with her head completely out of shot, Decy's free arm reached behind Bibi's head and pulled the final hair tie holding Bibi's ponytail in place. She started a bit, wondering why she had done this if her face wasn't visible. Decy insisted her only reason was because her hair was so lovely and thick. She wanted to see it flow and move around.

Using both hands, Bibi brought two handfuls in front of her breasts, in the classic 'mermaid' pose. She only had it there for a few seconds before Decy brushed them back over her shoulder and across the back of the chair. It seemed a little late for that kind of modesty, anyway.

With nothing else to do with her hands, Bibi took hold of herself again and started masturbating... all while watching the video of herself and her new partner doing the same thing. At least she could be sure that she kept face out of frame. The audience seemed thrilled to see them both on camera at the same time, both jerking off. As fun as it was to watch, it was even more exciting to be there in person.

Bibi yelped as a pair of lips landed unannounced on her right nipple. There was a stream delay of a few seconds, so she didn't see Decy lean over and bring her mouth to her breast until it was already happening. One hand folded around the fatty little handful and Decy flicked her nipple with her tongue. Like most thing they'd done together, Bibi moaned and blushed at this. Decy remarked that she'd have to remember this move for later.

Decy sat up and kept jerking. At least they could be a LITTLE loud in here... Bibi didn't have to worry about every little breath giving away her position. And she was finally off her feet. Decy's pace was slow and measured, as if they could spend all day here, casually jerking it.

Bibi was finally feeling comfortable, almost relaxed...

Decy reached across with her left hand and took grasp of Bibi's cock.

The gasp that Bibi released would have been heard through the whole library... if they weren't in their sequestered little lab. Decy pulled at her cock as expertly as one might expect from someone who literally does this for a living, even if she was using her non-dominant hand.

This was it. Decy was now the one in control of whether... no, not whether, but WHEN she would next orgasm. There was nothing she could do.

Decy was using her cutest, squeakiest whisper to ask if Bibi liked it, to which she nodded vigorously. Decy asked if she wanted her to stop, and she shook her head. Viewers who couldn't see their faces had to determine what facial gesture she was making by which way her breasts were gently bounding. If Bibi had wanted her to stop, this was a strategic mistake. Maybe she had the wherewithal to make the T-shaped hand gesture, but there's no guarantee Decy'd recognize it.

Try as she might, she really didn't want Decy to stop jerking her off. And Decy certainly didn't want to relinquish her hot new toy. The only way Decy might stop before Bibi came is if...

If she got her to ejaculate first.

Bibi's right hand went across Decy's lap and to her own thing, brushing Decy's hand out of the way and taking over her tugging with new gusto. At least Bibi could use her more skilled hand. Maybe that would be enough to win this race.

Decy let out an excited shout that melted into shocked laughter. Maybe she hadn't expected Bibi to actually go there, but what was good for the gander was good for the... other gander. Chat loved watching this sudden tug-of-war. A poll spontaneously appeared, asking viewers to vote on who would 'win' without necessarily clarifying what victory meant in this context.

In a moment of unrestrained lust, Bibi took her hand back for a moment and spat in her palm before slapping it back on Decy's cock. Decy squealed with joy at what a dirty girl Bibi had become, and what a nice idea that was. Decy pried Bibi's hand from her cock and spat a larger wad into it and her own, bringing them both onto their respective cocks. Bibi moaned with disgust... for a moment, before they became indistinguishable from moans of arousal as the hot spit wriggled across their fingers.

Decy and Bibi kept up their exercise, but just out of frame, Decy turned to Bibi. She asked very quietly if her spit really was that gross. She leaned in closer, their noses barely touching, wondering what was so gross about... sharing a bit of spit. They both closed their eyes involuntarily as their lips got closer and closer...

The doorknob on the door leading into the lab clicked and rattled. Bibi gasped and held it, not daring to turn her head towards the door. They were so shocked, they both stopped their jerking, holding each other in place. This was it. They were caught. Whoever was at the door could surely see them as easily as she saw the two dimwits who had previously sat in these seats.

The knob rattled again... but still refused to open.

The sudden tension, the held breath, and Decy's grasp on her member... it all tipped Bibi irresistibly over the edge. She sprayed her seed right through Decy's iron grip, into an arc that landed onto the keyboard, all as she twitched helplessly beneath Decy's hand.

She was doing this on purpose, Bibi thought. She was aiming her cock to spurt on this keyboard. Did Decy get bonus money for how much of someone else's property she ruined while doing this? Should she break out that first edition of Gulliver's Travels that was in the climate-controlled vault and ruin that, too? Really, what were the limits?

Well, Bibi was the first to stumble over the finish line, but she wouldn't be alone. She directed her involuntary twitching out to her arm and jerked Decy's cock with real speed. Decy tensed her abs and came as well, her shot not aimed as neatly as Bibi's. The seed went all over the table and across the monitor before mixing in with Bibi's on the keyboard.

They both dropped their exhausted arms to their sides. The camera picked up a gentle glimmer of sweat on both their bodies as their chests heaved with deep breaths. Decy came to her senses first and retrieved the camera from the table. She showed a close-up of all the streaks and puddles of jizz that they had created.

Bibi woke from her post-orgasm stupor soon after... and then turned around to the door. Nobody had entered. Maybe the person trying to enter had been called away to open the media room, or to investigate the mysterious stains that had appeared elsewhere. Or maybe they'd caught their skirt on the doorknob and had to run for cover to keep their huge cock hidden. Just as an example.

There was no crazy trick or strategy that Decy had implemented this time. She had just locked the door with the little button lock at the center of the doorknob, the same that might be there on a single-occupancy bathroom door. Why the visitor didn't knock to get their attention, Bibi couldn't guess. They definitely could see them in the window... but it's not like she was likely to get up and let them in, dressed how she was.

Decy snapped the rig back into its previous orientation and once again suggested that they make tracks before someone finds them and attributes this mess to them. Bibi had never seen someone so concerned with punishment who was also simultaneously so interested in breaking all the rules and social mores she encountered. Or maybe she was just reciting a catch-phrase.

Bibi rubbed her bicep as she walked towards the door, but Decy pushed Bibi up against the wall just in time for the door to swing open again and two people to march into the lab. They walked past them, past the slimed computer station... and towards the Makerspace. They didn't seem to even notice them.

In her haste to hide her, Decy had pushed Bibi behind the door, but Bibi was pressed up right up against the window, leaving her torso and cock framed beautifully against the glass. Decy showed off this to her audience with the pride of anyone showing off some lovely artwork before hustling Bibi out from around the door and out the lab.

They somehow returned to the stacks without encountering anyone new. Decy was panting hard, amazed that the people entering that lab hadn't seen them. She knew that those chairs had full backs, so nobody who looked at them could see that they didn't have any clothing. This is why she brought down Bibi's hair, to obscure her bare shoulders. (They would later learn that the two 'intruders' were a pair of Bibi's co-workers summoned to the Makerspace by an alarm that went off if someone had turned on the 3D printer without also turning on the ventilation system to keep it cool. Decy hadn't anticipated this, but couldn't have wished for a better outcome.)

As Decy caught her breath in a secluded corner of the library, standing shoulder-to-shoulder with Bibi... the camera pointed down at their groins. The show was not over yet. Bibi could definitely keep going, but really, how many times could they keep doing this before they got caught? That seemed like a fine way to end it, after such a close call. But Decy was energized in a way that chat had rarely seen her before. Anyone who missed watching this one live for some other triviality like the World Series or the birth of their first child... they would kick themselves later.

Decymal entered the aisle of mathematics books, perhaps to jazz up the common conception that algebra was boring. She selected a random book from the shelf. Behind the book, someone had hidden a small clear bottle of something. Before Bibi could ask what it was, Decymal removed the lid and upturned the contents onto her chest, slowly drizzling baby oil across her breasts and rubbing it into her whole body with her fingers. Bibi followed Decy's hands as they spread the oil around, leaving her with that alluring moist shimmer.

With nowhere to wipe her fingers clean, Decy just raked them on the carpet. She popped back up to her feet and inspected herself. In this shady little alcove of books, she was not giving her audience the true effect of this oil. Thus, she left this aisle and back to the slightly sunnier tiled area near the elevator.

The tiny aperture of the phone camera wasn't sufficient to show the difference, as the nearby windows just looked like the giant square lights used to light the playing surface at sports stadiums. But in real life, as appreciated by Bibi's own eye... her whole body was shining. Just one more thing to make her more conspicuous. She might as well wear a bell around her neck to warn all the nearby mice...

Also seen by Bibi's eyes and not the camera... Decy was leaving perfect oil footprints on the tile. It really didn't seem possible, since the carpet she has just walked on should have dried off the surface of her boots, even if the oil had gotten there somehow. As it was, now anyone could see the moist tracks Decy was leaving behind, and perhaps find both of them, even though Bibi was responsibly not leaving behind such a trail. (She checked.)

When they returned to the dimmer light of the stacks, Bibi once again asked for a momentary mute to ask how she knew there would be massage oil hidden behind that trigonometry book. Decy had explained that she had scoped out this place for a while before 'the big day.' She had left what she called 'blind drops' behind books that she suspected were unlikely to be loaned out before she needed them. This was the source of Decy's backup clothing, a hidden backpack of garments that was evidently never found by the staff.

With a jealous sigh, Bibi wished she had been so forward thinking... or that she was as good at hiding. But she and her fellow librarians and other workers were legion; this library was always spotless. Where could she be hiding things? Maybe she hid it in the drop ceiling, or in a cabinet in an infrequently used bathroom. Maybe Bibi should have a backup for just such a situation... and maybe it would be equally sensible to carry a sprig of wolfsbane during a full moon.

Decymal shoved her phone into Bibi's face, who quickly hid the top half of her face like she was dodging paparazzi. From beneath her fingertips, she saw a small bar graph, showing the results of a poll that Decy had somehow conducted. Chat was asked what they wanted to see next on the stream. Reading the list of available options was enough to embarrass Bibi, as she had not been consulted about any of them. Most of them used some form of slang that left the actual procedure completely unknown, which may have resulted in some voter confusion.

As it was, the vote had skewed strongly in favor of Decy giving her new costar a blowjob.

(The reverse was also an option... regardless of questions of permission, how they would show this act without revealing Bibi's face? If it was straight on behind Bibi's head, it would look like Decy was rubbing a brown wig on her crotch.)

Bibi's face lit up at the very thought, but before she could say anything, Decy was down on her knees, holding Bibi back against the books with a single splayed hand across her abs. She passed the camera rig to Bibi, who got some excellent shots of Decy holding Bibi's cock by the base and staring at it with barely restrained glee.

Decy stared up from her kneel, nearly begging Bibi to give her permission to start. Bibi nodded her head, but Decy said that a nonvocal response would not be enough. She had to hear Bibi say that she wanted to get her fat cock sucked.

Rather than say anything, averse to profanity as she was, Decy held out one hand in front of the camera in a thumbs-up pose. This compromise seemed to disappoint Decy. She really hoped someday she could share just how irrepressibly cute her new friend was. But Decy and the audience wanted the same thing: for Decy to start sucking this cock.

Decy placed one exceedingly gentle kiss on the side of Bibi's tip. Bibi whimpered and bucked, almost as if that one kiss would push her over the edge. Maybe that was why Decy had moved her face to the side, just in case Bibi would pop like a sparkler and soak an entire section of periodicals behind her.

With a stretch of her jaw that Bibi thought must be purposefully dramatic, Decy wrapped her mouth around Bibi's cock head. Her whole body trembled as Decy slowly dragged her lips across it until they came back together in a kiss right at the very apex. She opened her mouth wider and pushed it further in, going up and down, slowly coaxing most of it in her mouth.