Quincy and Tia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You'll see us." Quincy replied. Then he shut his door and started the engine.

"They're here." Quincy said into my ear as he pulled my backside to his front and did a little grind before spinning me away. I looked over to the entrance and glanced at Sara's feet.

"She hasn't changed shoes and she's new at this. I don't think she'll last the night."

"She could probably make it through a few songs."

"Wanna bet?" I challenged as we ball changed and went through a series of spins.

"I say she makes it through ten songs."

"Your are way too generous. I give her five songs. If that what's the prize?"

"Whatever the winner wants." His voice was a rumble wrapped in velvet.

"Within reason. I may decide I want your house."

"Agreed. Within reason. I already know what I want."

"Me too." As my butt was cradled again in his groin, I did an extra little shimmy before he turned me and melded our hips together again. 'At last.' I thought feeling the rock hard evidence of his desire against my leg. 'We have lift off.'

The fast song ended and a slow Rumba son came on. Brian and Sara took the floor dancing closely. "This song doesn't count." I grumbled.

"We never said anything about slow songs not counting, cheater."

"So I don't play fair. What are you going to do, spank me?" I teased, but was silenced quickly when a sharp slap landed on my left ass cheek.

"Cheaters never prosper."

"Says you. You're kinkier than I thought. I would never have suspected you."

"Anyone that has authority and carries handcuffs is kinky. A known fact."

"Perhaps you could debrief me on this subject in a more detailed manner when we get home."

"That can be arranged." He murmured, closing in for the kill. We were a hairs breath apart from kissing when we heard:

"Did you actually say 'debrief'? Dude, she so wants you."

Brian.

Curbing the urge to commit homicide then and there on the dance floor, I turned to the bothersome wretch. "Is there anything I can help you with? Like severe head trauma?" I demanded half jokingly. Okay, a quarter jokingly.

"Sara twisted her ankle. I need to take her home."

"Too bad, some other time then. Bye!"

"See you tomorrow then?" Brian smirked. "That is if she doesn't wear you out."

"What?" Quincy asked confused.

"Goodnight, Brian." I growled. He was like the annoying little brother everyone wishes their parents drowned at birth. Leering at us but wisely leaving us alone, Brian walked away.

"All right, Tia. You won the bet. What do you want?"

"I really want you, to be honest."

Quincy stopped dancing. "Lets get out of here." Taking my hand he led me out of the club. He didn't say anything. Once we arrived at his truck, I had to speak.

"Quincy, I'm sorry if I offended you. I thought-"

Quincy pushed me back against his car and kissed me deeply. His tongue surging into my mouth. I moaned and buried my hands into his thick silky hair. His hips ground into me, reminding me of the very big surprise he had there.

He must have felt that he had proven his point because with one hand he caressed my face; with the other he opened the car door and growled. "Get in."

With a whimper I half dove into the car wet and jittery with anticipation. There were no words on the way home. Right after we pulled into his driveway and parked, Quincy leaned over and swallowed my tongue.

"Yours or mine."

"What?" I asked dazed.

"Answer me, or I finish this here or now."

"Yours." I murmured. "Closer."

He unhooked my seat belt and the next thing I knew I was in his arms. The door banged open and then slammed shut behind us. Sudden deep ferocious barking filled my ears. Niju, Quincy's Shepard-Husky mix readied to pounce.

"Niju, break. Down." Lust seems to turn Quincy to barbarian mode because is voice dropped several decibels. Niju was quiet and laid down with a whine, his tail thumping.

Niju was a trained, but an inactive police dog. The perfect alarm system for a cop. Although, now that his master was home, he acted more like a huge puppy. "Stay." Quincy ordered over his shoulder as he carried me up the stairs to the back of the house and up the stairs to his bedroom.

Quincy put me down and shut the door, and leaned against it. "Now, my pretty. You are all mine."

Backing away, my own smile answering his. "You think so, do you?"

Quincy pulled handcuffs out of his back pocket. "Oh, yeah."

My heart did a flip-flop and my clit throbbed uncontrollably. A moan escaped my throat, "You aren't playing fair."

"When there is something I want I never do. Come here."

Slowly and anxiously I walked to Quincy. When I was within reach, he grabbed my wrist spun me around and pressed against my ass.

"You have the right to remain silent. Or you may moan as loud as you wish." He rasped in my ear, taking my wrists and handcuffing them behind me caressing up my arms he kissed my neck. "Feel free to scream as there is no one around to hear you."

"What about old Mr. Wayne across the street?"

"He's asleep by now and his hearing aid isn't in. Nope, I have you all to myself."

My skirt was the first thing to go, my lacy underwear with it. Quincy kneeled and rubbed his cheek against each of my ass cheeks, nibbling gently. He turned me then buried his head between my legs when his tongue touched my clit, two things happened. I yelped and my knees buckled. He caught me and eased me onto the bed lifting my legs onto his shoulders, his chest rumbled with masculine amusement. As he burrowed with his tongue, seeking my warm gooey center.

In the middle of all of this ecstasy I thought how wonderful it was that I'd waxed earlier this week, only a slight tuft on my mons. Although the second his tongue began suction all thought was lost. And so was I.

Mewling like a kitten, clawing his bed under me like a cat my head thrown back eyes closed I must have been a sight. Quincy with his perfect mouth and clever tongue brought me to climax twice before he raised his head and licked his lips.

I pounced, as well as one could with my arms cuffed behind me. He allowed me to tumble him onto his back. With a little difficulty I got his belt open. Just using one's mouth and teeth does make disrobing tricky. Unbuttoning and unzipping his pants was infinitely easier. Quincy raised his hips when I grasped the band of his black boxer-briefs in my teeth and yanked downward. His cock sprang up to meet me, the extent of his excitement oozed from the tip.

I showed Quincy my teeth in a hungry smile. Then I lowered my head softly kissing the tip before licking down the long, thick shaft. This was defiantly a two handed job, but they were securely restrained behind me. I took as much of the head into my mouth suckling gently, carefully avoiding my teeth.

"Tia," Quincy moaned.

"Mmmmhmm?" I purred, vibrating all along his cock.

All he could do is groan. I began to suckle in earnest. Then I took a deep breath and went all the way down. With a strangled cry, Quincy pulled my head up by my hair. I kept the suction going until the tip popped out of my mouth.

Now it was my turn to lick my lips.

Quincy growled and I was on my back again. I raised my hips as he thrust in. I gasped at the sudden fullness. He held still giving my body a chance to adjust, or to keep himself from coming. I started undulating against him, impaling myself taking my pleasure.

Quincy growled again and latched his teeth around my throat slowing my movement. He took control of our pace, holding my neck firmly but allowing me to breathe. Half moaning half grunting, I met his thrusts wrapping my legs around his hips. His hands pushed my shirt and bra out of the way. Squeezing both nipples as his ass clenched further pushing his cock deeply inside. Quincy yelled as he released inside me. He pulsed several times causing my back to arch and my moans got louder as I came.

It was awhile before either of us moved. We stared at each other silently, sated eyes half closed. While still semi hard and inside me, Quincy started to doze.

Brushing the damp hair from his eyes, I whispered, "That was-...Oh, Shit!"

"What?!" Quincy demanded startled and dazed.

"Did you remember a condom?"

Pause.

"Oh shit!"

*****

"You should know better! You're a nurse for crying out loud!" Anna chastised. We were sitting in the community spa after out weights workout.

"I know!" I moaned. I covered my face with my hands. "I can't believe I forgot either. But-"

"It felt so unbelievingly good that you forgot everything including your name but managed to repeat his over and over."

"Oh, yeah."

"That's how it was with Warren. I get to be maid of honor by the way."

" I don't even know if he'll speak to me again. We were both pretty freaked. And I practically ran out the door." I said miserably shaking my head. "I am such a coward."

"He'll speak to you again. If nothing else to find out how you've been."

"One of those boy scout types. That's Quincy." At this Anna burst out laughing. "What?" I demanded.

"Aren't Boy scouts always prepared?" Anna pointed out.

"Wha-" I started. "Oh." As it sank in, I smiled and splashed her.

"Okay." Anna stood, water sliding down her body. "I've go to go home. Warren and I are taking dance lessons downtown."

"Really?" I raised a brow.

"Yeah, I know. But you've inspired us. Besides, if you won't go with us to miniature golf, we'll have to go dancing with you."

"Well I look forward to it. Whether or not Quincy's with us." After Anna left I hit the streets patrolling for potential prey.

Hours later with nothing to show for it, I headed home. Quincy was waiting for me on my porch. 'Oh boy.' I thought heart pounding. I parked in the driveway and took my time getting my purse and workout bag. Quincy waited patiently while I slowly turned and started for the front door.

"Hello, Tia." Quincy rumbled. "We need to talk."

"Quincy," I acknowledged breezily. "About what?" I unlocked my door.

"You know about what. Last night."

"I had a lot of fun. We both did, thanks. Goodnight." I started to go inside. Quincy grabbed my arm, pulling me toward him.

"We don't have to talk." His voice raspy, half closed lust filled dark blue eyes causing my body to feel hot. His body was molten, literally and physically, not to mention an impressive erection. I lost all thought. Did I forget his skilled tongue? Lips that defy description or that scratchy five o'clock shadow that drives me wild? Well if I didn't say, it is because he was using all of these things at once, which had me climbing his body. Or he was climbing mine. Well, something was trying to climb me. I froze, like you do when you wait for whatever happened to happen again before you freak. It did, and I screamed.

"What?!-" Quincy yelled, breaking away ready to attack. He looked down and laughed.

"It is only Isis." He bent down to pick her up and she purred loudly. Isis rubbed her head under his chin.

'Sure, she purrs for him and scratches me.' I thought darkly. 'I wonder if Niju would eat cat tar-tar.' I smiled evilly and picked up my purse and went inside.

"This isn't over, Tia." Quincy called after me. And followed me into the house carrying Isis. "You can't run away."

"Can't I? The sex was great. Can't we leave it at that?"

"It was more than sex and you know it. We connected. I've waited my whole life for you. My other half."

"Please don't go all tapioca on me. Look, I appreciate the sentiment, but I don't need to be rescued. I'm not pregnant or anything."

"Not that it will change my mind either way, but how can you be sure that you are not?"

"I know my body. Besides, even if I were," I paused. "Pregnant, I can take care of myself."

"My woman will do no such thing. I provide for my family!" He growled. Did I mention I love that barbarian stuff? Totally gets me hot on a sexual level. But my brain was making my mouth say: "I am not your woman, Quincy. And last time I checked, it was the twenty-first century, so you can stop the chest beating. I do not need or want a man to tell me what to do. Now this conversation is over. Please leave."

Carefully Quincy put Isis on the floor. "I will leave for now," He started quietly. "But this conversation is far from over." He turned to leave.

"Quincy," I called a little embarrassed now. "I think I forgot my underwear at your place."

Quincy shook his head. "They belong to me now." He opened the door and turned one last time to glare at me with utter masculine possession. "And so do you."

***

Sighing, Quincy leaned back in his chair and rubbed his eyes roughly. He'd been staring at crime scene photos for hours. But all he could focus on was: Tia. When she eased his pants down with her teeth and licked her lips when he pulled her away... But it was her expression when they became one: bliss. Quincy groaned.

"Hey, get a room. And a girl." Brian peaked over the wall of the cubicle. "Any connection on the vics yet? I've got nothin'."

"No, all have different backgrounds, jobs and physical appearance. The only thing I can see that's the same: they're all men."

"Same here. I need a break. Come on, let's get some food."

Down the street at their favorite dinner, in a booth with plates piled high with greasy foods. Quincy periodically looked over his file.

"We're missing something." He muttered. "But what?"

"How bout relaxing your mind? We need to take a giant step back form this case. We're too close which is why we don't see the big picture."

Quincy looked up. "That would sound so much profound if you didn't have greasy lips and mayo dripping down your chin." He sighed. "There has to be a connection. I refuse to believe these are random attacks."

"Fine. We'll play your way." Brian grumbled wiping his mouth. "All locations were different. Time, hey, what times did these guys kick it?"

Quincy flipped through the file. "The times differ, but seems to be between midnight and three am on Friday. All of them were killed on a Friday!"

"Alright!" Brian yelled his mouth full. "Now were getting somewhere!"

"Although the method changes. Our guy started by shooting, then stabbed a couple. Now, strangling."

"He's evolving. Enjoying the kill. It's only a matter of time before he moves on to women or children. We have to get this asshole."

"There haven't been any murders in a few weeks. Do you think he left the area, or knows that we're looking for him?

"Maybe. Or maybe he just hasn't picked out a target yet."

"We need to get back to the station and dig deeper on these victims. There has to be a reason for these men to have been attacked. There must be another connection."

"Speaking of connections, how's Tia? It's been days since you've mentioned her."

"She's being stubborn."

"I find cheesy poetry and a chick flick pave the way. Worked on Veronica."

"Wait. What happened to Sara?"

Brian waved his hand dismissively." She was forever ago, keep up. But seriously, what's going on? You've been carrying a torch for her for a while. Now you finally start dating, then nothing. What gives?"

"She doesn't want to see me."

"What did you do?"

Quincy made a face. "We made love."

"Tell me you took care of her. You weren't a jack rabbit were you?"

"No!" Quincy roared. Then quieter, as everyone in the diner turned, "No! It was nothing like that. I-uh- we forgot a condom."

"What?!"

"Would you keep it down?"

"How could you be so stupid?! Is she-?"

"She swears she's not. Claims 'she knows her body'. But she won't talk to me because she thinks I want to control her."

"Do you?"

"No. I just don't want my woman to have to fend for herself."

"Were you absent that day of sensitivity training? Women are fierce and independent creatures. And, I'll say it, especially black women. You've wounded her pride by saying she can't take care of herself. You have to apologize. Take a gift. Food is good. If she charges it'll distract her while you get away."

"Thank you Dr. Phil." Quincy droned.

"Truly, you do need to apologize the sooner the better. The longer you wait, the angrier she'll get."

"Why would she get angry?"

"By not going after her, she'll think that you don't care. The longer you wait the more she'll think you really believe that she can't make it on your own. She can make it on her own. I suggest sending flowers to her work now, and meeting her for dinner. Tonight."

"I can't tonight I've got to get started researching the habits of the victims."

"I'll do that. You need to fix your love life."

"Thanks partner."

"Hey, what are we for?"

*****

"Tia Love?"

I looked around to see disembodied hands holding a vase full of yellow and orange tulips with white roses. "What the?"

"Wow, Tia. They're beautiful!"

"Sign here." The courier shoved a clipboard in my hands. I scribbled my name really quick. Before I could even ask, who sent them, he was gone. "What, do they higher ghosts now?" I mumbled to myself. I pulled the white envelope out of the plastic holder.

'Tia, I'm sorry.

Quincy'

"Who are they from, Tia?" Several nurses paused or looked up from charting, curious glances, and jealous glares scattered about.

"Quincy." In a word, I was shocked.

"Okay, give her space people. Jane, vitals on curtain nine. Lara, eleven wants water. Kate, 3 can go home. The rest of you find something to do." Soon the others pulled back and Anna and I were relatively alone. "Are you alright?"

"No."

"Do you need a break?"

"No, I'll be fine. I will just soak this in for-"

"Tia, telephone! Line four!"

"Ten seconds." I finished. I picked up my phone and hit the blinking light.

"This is Tia."

"Tia, its Quincy." Oh how I have missed his deep voice. "I know you're busy so I'll make this short. I need to see you. How 'bout dinner? My treat."

"Quincy, I-"

"I'm sorry I hurt you before. I didn't mean to stomp on your pride of course you can take care of yourself. And you do it very well. Uh, taking good care of yourself, I mean. Not anything bad, like sex. No! You were very good-"

"Quincy, I'm pregnant." I interrupted then rushed on, "I took a hospital pregnancy test when I didn't start my period last week. I'm never late, not ever. That's why I took the test, and- and-"

"You're-" pause, "pregnant?"

"Yes," I sighed. It seemed crazy, but all I could think about was how it would affect my hunting. "I know we need to talk, but I'll be working really late tonight and I'm already beat."

"Can anyone else take the hours? You need your rest. Especially now."

"I'm the only one. Later this weekend?"

"You- you won't do anything drastic will you?"

"No, Quincy. I won't."

"No offense Tia, I just-. I know it's your body, but I was taught that to terminate, is wrong."

"I'll talk to you later, Quincy." I hung up and met Anna's concerned eyes. "Well, he knows now."

"Go home, I'll finish your shift."

"I can't go home. I'll have nothing to do and Quincy will be waiting to talk. I'm not ready yet."

"That wasn't a request, Tia. Go home. You said you're beat and at your present set of mind you're useless to me. He's as confused as you are. Talk to him. Cry with him, whatever, but be with him."

"Anna, I-" I smiled. "You've parked so far away. I know you did because I had a hard time finding one and I came in earlier."

"Don't worry about me, I'm a big girl."

"It is dangerous outside at night. You have mace, right?"

"Tia, go! Go to Quincy! I'll be fine."

"Well here." I handed her my mace. "Now you keep that in your hand in the sleeve of your coat. And remember your keys are your claws."

"You sound like you expect me to be attacked."

"We live in L.A. Of course I expect it. It's the best way to avoid it. See 'ya Anna."

Anna hugged me before shooing me off. "Goodbye, Tia."