Quinn's Quickies 01: Milking Mommy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I closed my eyes and floated on a sea of bliss. My mouth was fighting valiantly to try and take in as much of my mom's giant breast as it could, my belly was filling with with warm, rich milk, and my cock was being pumped by a skilled hand. I let my head sink into her cushioning thighs and opened my legs a little to let her hand have access to my full length.

I could have gone on like that forever, the two of us mutually milking each other's stresses away.

My mom, however, had a different plan. She shifted so that my head fell off her lap and her nipple popped free of my mouth. I flapped my lips and flicked out my tongue in a pathetic attempt to bring it back.

I laid where I was on my back, uncertain as to what she had planned next. She joined me up on the bed, but remained up on all fours. Her breasts returned to me as she lowered herself down, facing towards my feet.

I shamelessly grabbed at her tits with both hands and pulled them to my mouth again as if they contained the very air I needed to breath. I was so pleased to have them back I forgot the pretense of draining my mom of her milk and, instead, lapped at her raw nipples, licking ever tightening circles around each one in turn.

I had not fully understood her intention until I hear her say, "It's only fair we do like for like, baby. Hold still."

Then a liquid heat swallowed up my cock. I groaned at the sheer luxuriousness of my mother's mouth sucking down on my shaft. Even her over-large tits were stretched to their utmost to allow me to allow me to suck on them while she tended to my hard-on.

I could feel her rough suction, feel the soft rasp of her tongue over the sensitive spot where my glans split just below the urethra, and feel a stream of her saliva running down my length and cooling on my contracted balls.

While I tongued her breasts she gripped my cock in her right hand, and rocked her head back and forth on my length.

I was surrounded by her, every part of me seemed to be filled with her. Her scent, her soft skin, her taste. It was all too much. No one had ever sucked my dick with such dedicated enthusiasm.

I knew it was wrong. I knew I should have tried to halt it, but she had barely started and she had already taken me too far. I was a cartoon coyote who has not realised he has run off the edge of a canyon until he looks down.

Then I fell.

The weight of her breasts on me was enormous. I could no longer breath. The thought of suffocation hardly seemed worth noting though, because I was unravelling at the seams up inside of her. Rather than fight it I filled my mouth with her closest nipple and sucked down as hard as I could, not caring if it caused her pain any more.

As the white, hot, viscous fluid filled my mouth, the same was happening for her down below. A stream of sticky come sprayed out of me, coating the inside of her mouth, her tongue and the back of her throat. Filling her as she filled me.

As I drank from her, she swallowed each hot blast from me with an equal greediness.

Strangest of all, even after I had unloaded everything it seemed I could possibly have inside me, she continued to nibble and lick at my cock, cleaning off every last remnant of my seed.

I have to admit to feeling a little lightheaded from the sudden orgasm and from being sated on my mother's milk. Otherwise I would never have done what I did next.

While she cleaned me up I continued to roll her nipples around in my mouth, rubbing the roughened back of my tongue over each hardened nub. She made little cooing noises under my constant attention.

My hands, without consulting my brain, had begun to roam down her sides. I felt a little renewed spark in my groin when I realised her towel had fallen away and she was now kneeling over me completely naked.

Those same conniving hands of mine slid over the curves of her narrow waist to where her hips swelled out. They did not stop until they began to sink into the soft flesh of her naked bottom. It was cool to the touch and wonderfully mushy, with just the right amount of firmness.

I found my head gravitating towards my hands, which had implanted themselves firmly in the soft flesh of her backside. My head tilted back, first kissing the underside of her pendulous breasts, and then down. Her belly had firmed up almost completely to how it had been before she had had Ian. I found the residual plumpness incredibly sexy, and showed my appreciation by circling her navel with an eel-like tongue.

When she gave no indication that I should stop, I wriggled my hips to slide down a little further until I was kissing the small, raised pink scar that marked the spot through which both my brother and I had entered this world.

My nose nestled in the soft hair immediately beneath this reminder of the closeness of our connection. My mouth followed the nose's path until both of them sunk into a patch of sopping wet curls.

"Jesus," I thought, "Was really me who had made her so wet?"

I opened my mouth and placed a gentle, loving kiss at the top of her crease.

The moan she let out was almost too low to hear.

I licked again, tasting her mix of sweet and sour, with just a hint of a bitter aftertaste.

It was like nectar to me.

"Baby," she moaned.

And then, seeming to awaken to something, "Baby, maybe we should stop."

"No mom," I practically whined, "I want to make you feel as good as you make me feel."

"That's sweet, Chase, but mommy doesn't really work that way."

I was disbelieving, My reply was muffled as I spoke into her soaked pussy, "But you're so wet for me."

"I know, baby, I can get excited. Trust me, you have made me feel better than I can ever remember, but that's about as far as my body will let me go.You did drain my aching boobs though, they feel so much better, and I thank you" She tried to roll off me, but I gripped her squishy ass tightly, holding her over me. I could see the dampness glistening like little jewels nestled in her curls.

"You really have never had an orgasm?" I said, incredulous, holding her in place until I felt her resistance weaken. "That's bullshit."

"I'm sorry Chase, I wish it were different, but..."

I interrupted her, saying, "No, it's bullshit you haven't found a man worthy enough to satisfy you."

"Chase," she started.

"No, mom. You have only ever know selfish assholes in you life. Just give me a chance, let me show you how good it can be. Let me show you what you deserve, what any man would be lucky to give you.

"Baby," she tried to interject again, but I had had enough arguing.

I grabbed her ass roughly and jerked it down so that her sex was squashing down my nose and lips against my face.

She squeaked and wriggled, but I held her tight. While I wrapped my arms around her to keep my face glued to her pussy, I let my tongue dart out on a small scouting run.

It ran the length of her, from her mons to her entrance, brushing aside the labia that rolled back like a tide after I had passed through. I sucked at her, drinking in the lubrication she oozed. My tongue flickered around, familiarising itself with her inner terrain. It rolled over rises and valleys, moved folds aside and probed into shallow depressions. Finally, after a deliberately exaggerated search, my tongue found a small rubbery button of flesh, unique in texture to that around it.

My mom's half-hearted protests died as a long hiss of the last syllable of my name. I had found the center of her pleasure.

As I tongued the little spot, I felt a relaxing in her clenched ass cheeks. She actually shifted her knees, spreading her legs so that she sank down with a bit more of her weight on me.

I began an alternating rhythm of using my lips and tongue to manipulate her little clit. In a very short time it had swelled considerably under my ministrations, and now let me suck it between my lips, so that I might flick my tongue over it in a blur of motion.

My mom began to grind her pelvis into my face in little rolling circles. Her hand still clutched my cock, which had, despite so recently being drained, begun its first stirrings back to life.

Almost absent mindedly she was dipping her forefinger into the gap between my hood and my foreskin and swirling it around. It was like an lightning strike to Frankenstein's monster.

"It's alive!" My mind screamed maniacally, "It's alive!!"

I felt I had her then, and my body was rising to meet hers. She was making soft little grunts and her ass cheeks were growing firmer and firmer with the tension that was winding up inside her. She was fucking my face in the kind of short sharp thrusts a guy would use in the missionary position.

For leverage, she had raised herself up on her arms and I could feel her mammoth tits rolling over my flat stomach like ocean swells. They felt far softer and more pliant than they had been before I milked her.

I couldn't believe it, but my dick had already gorged itself on blood, such that it was erect and proud again. I had never had such a rapid recovery in my life.

I ramped up the pace and intensity of my oral entreaties. She was at the very edge and I was going to be the one to push her over it. Her grip on my shaft was growing almost painful.

Her breath came out in out in tiny rusty squeaks of pleasure. I felt sure she was about come in my face, her body was quivering against me.

But, just as she neared her peak it was as if she suddenly gained awareness of the great height she had reached. I felt it as her nerves suddenly got the better of her and, instead of taking the final leap of faith off the edge, she cautiously backed away.

Desperately I tried to lure her back. My tongue was pushed deep inside her, her ass cheeks were spread wide by my hands. But it was too late.

I felt the tension go out of her and a loud sigh escape her lips.

This time, when she tried to roll off me, I let her.

She flopped down on her back. Her enormous breasts, which had had the painful build up inside of them reduced, flattened and fell to each side of chest in a most satisfying way.

"I'm, sorry baby. I did warn you. I just can't" The sadness had returned to her voice.

I had risen to my knees on the bed and was looking down at her with unashamed desire. Her breasts, the way her body flared so dramatically each side of her tiny waist, her beautiful face, they all conspired to rob me of breath.

I had never seen my mom in this way before. She could have been another college girl, the way she looked now, her partially dried hair falling messily across her face.

My testicles felt like a tourniquet had been twisted sadistically around them and they would do anything for release.

In her distraction she had not noticed that her legs had fallen open and I was able to stare at her pink, puffy slit. It shone with our combined juices.

I licked my lips.

Her expression wavered into one of confusion.

Heedless of consequences any more, I tore at my clothes.

"What are you doing, Chase?"

In a second my shirt was off. My jeans and boxers came off next. I had not even bothered to take off my shoes. The combined bundle was angrily kicked off and I stood naked before her parted thighs, my bulging erection now the focus of both our attentions.

"Chase?" There was an edge of nerves to her voice.

"Fuck that," I said, climbing up onto the bed on my knees, "I hate that the shitty men in your life have let you give up before you ever get to enjoy yourself."

"Chase, what are you..."

"No, mom. You said you trust me. You said I am the only one who never gives up on you. Well, let me prove that to you. Let me make you come for the first time."

"Chase, baby, we have already crossed so many lines," Maybe it was my sudden aggressive turn, but she suddenly seemed shy. When she made to close her legs I slid forward and used my body to stop her.

"Ian could wake up any moment," she hedged once more.

But, before she could protest again I planted my mouth on hers. We each still had the taste of the other on our lips, but I kissed her reverently nonetheless.

Her mouth pursed tight at first, but gradually relented as my tongue slid between her lips.

Then we were kissing, our mouths locked, our tongues writhing around each other like they were in a fight for survival. It was so deep and passionate I felt the glory of it burning in my chest. My penis swelled to the point where it felt like the skin around it would split like a cooked sausage.

I pressed my weight down on her, felt her breasts squeeze outwards like rolled dough as they were sandwiched between us.

Most incredibly, as my crotch descended, it settled into the molten heat at the apex of her crotch. My tip nosed her resurgent clitoris.

I wanted nothing more than to release the tight rein on my self control and baste her with my sticky come, but I had made a commitment. I would not be just another man who let her down.

"I want to be inside you," I growled as I ran kisses along her jawline.

"Oh, Chase," she moaned, "We shouldn't."

I was kissing down her neck and she lifted he head to give me more skin to nuzzle.

"We can't,"

I took my weight on my elbows while I used my hands to lift and plump one of her breasts before I began to lick mercilessly at her areola, moving gradually inwards towards her bead of a nipple.

"Baby," she breathed, and I felt fingers take the head of my cock and guide it downwards and forwards.

It met with a rubbery resistance.

"Shit, she is still tighter than the girls my own age," I marvelled as, with abundant lubrication and my uncompromising rigidity, I slipped inside her.

Soft flesh walls snatched at my length. She contracted around me, absorbing me into her, like I was part of her. Which seemed appropriate, as I was in a way.

Her mouth was wide and her upper teeth exposed and a mindless grin. I knew she felt like me then, that we fit perfectly.

It seemed to dawn on me in that moment that I was buried deep inside my mother, and it felt unlike anything I had ever experienced. In my mind I dismissed comparisons to velvet and silk, there was no material man made or natural which could match the seemingly paradoxical sensation of softness, firmness, tightness and slickness.

I suddenly felt self-conscious. Could I really do this?

With her head head thrown back and eyes closed she writhed on the pillow.

When she moaned my name, "Chase, baby," I knew I was beyond having any choice in the matter.

Slowly, I began to thrust into her.

As I pumped her full of my length I felt her thighs slacken and fall aside. She was spread completely before me now. I could watch with transfixed fascination as my cock disappeared inside her. I could stare at her the way her huge tits rocked and bounced like gel filled sacks.

I used my thumb and forefinger the pinch a nipple and then twist it until she hissed. Then I licked it, and again, before using my tongue to draw a line up her neck, over her chin and up to her mouth.

She wrapped her arms around me and pulled me into a lip bruising kiss. I did not stop relentlessly fucking her even as the intensity of her kiss nearly suffocated me again.

When she broke the kiss I was compelled to ask, "Are you close?"

"Yes baby, but not close enough," she answered, "but that's okay. I've never felt this good before. You can come if you want, but just not inside me, okay? I shouldn't fall pregnant while I am breastfeeding, but we can't take that chance."

The look I gave her was as hard and domineering as I could muster.

"I am not quitting until you come, mom."

"Chase," she sighed, but I was not going to let her psyche herself out again.

With a jerk I pulled out of her with a wet sounding slop. She whimpered at the sudden loss of fullness, but I did not let her dwell on it for long.

Gripping her hips, I forced her to roll over, her magnificent ass presenting itself to me like the keel of a capsized ship.

I couldn't help digging into that meaty thickness with both hands and spreading it apart. The deep valley between her cheeks opened up before me, revealing her plump slit and tiny puckered pink anus. I massaged her cheeks together, and then apart again, the returning view was almost as exciting as the first time.

"God, you are perfect," I muttered.

"Mmmm, that feels good baby."

I hooked my fingers around her hip bones and lifted them up. Her ass lifted with them and spread for me.

If I had the willpower I would have spent more time teasing her, but my penis burned and her pussy was the only salve that would do.

I lined myself up with her entrance and pushed inside. The fit was perfectly snug.

"Chase," she said through gritted teeth, her head turned to one side on the pillow.

My hands rested on the generous shelf of her backside as I began to move my hips.

Her body sucked me in and resisted me pulling out again. My strokes were long and deep. Each time I pulled out almost completely, just the very tip of my shaft keeping contact with her trembling flesh. Then I drove myself back in until my belly compressed her bottom as far as it would go.

It felt so good that I knew, with only a few strokes, I could easily fill her with my seed, but I reminded myself of my promise. I would make her come with my name on her lips even if it killed me.

I leaned forward, reaching my arms around and slid my hands between her tits the bedsheets. I lifted her up, keeping her breasts compressed against her, as she rose up onto all fours.

When I released them they dropped heavily and bounced. Then, as I fucked her I scooped them up once more, revelling in their great weight and how they spilled out of my cupped palms. Her nipples rubbed roughly against my hands as they were cast back and forth by the rocking momentum of her heaving flesh.

While my body took it pleasure I tried to divert my mind with unsexy thoughts: My daily routine, lists of players on various sports teams, elements on the periodic table. It hardly seemed to help. I knew I could not keep this up much longer.

My mom had lifted her head, her mouth was open and she was panting. She had to be close, but I could feel that she had reached a plateau.

I would not let her retreat again.

I released my hold on her chest. I was fucking her hard now, her breasts were swinging back and forth, slapping against her thighs. Her ass was a jiggling mound. I was slapping into her hard enough to feel the sting of the contact.

With my freed hands I reached over her hips and down to her sex. I could now feel the flesh around my cock stretch and compress with each pounding thrust. The fingers of my left hand spread her folds, fighting to hold her while our bodies slammed together. My right slipped into her opened cleft and curled back. Her sex was dripping wet and so slippery I could find no purchase. Straining to hold myself back, my eyes narrowed and creased with the effort, I searched frantically.

With a jolt of triumph that nearly made me drop my defences enough to spill my seed into her, I had rediscovered the little stiffened knob at her core. I pawed at it, all subtly beyond me by this point.

As I pounded into her I rubbed into her inner linings, feeling her body beginning to transform itself around me. She was rising off the plateau, virtually hovering off the ground, vibrating underneath me. This time I had her, I knew it.

"Chase, baby, that feels incredible," She gasped.

My hand flickered over her, her skin so slick it was almost frictionless.

"Chase," her moan was louder, my name more elongated.

"Come for me! Come for me, mom!" I said through heaving breaths, sweat pouring off my body.

Her back arched, her ass lifted as high as it would go. Our bodies tried to cling together with mingled fluids and sweat. I felt her soft tissues contract into a vibrating sheet of muscle as she finally stepped off the edge of the precipice.