Quinn's Quickies 04: Creaming Mommy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Love you, mom," I had to fight to maintain enough muscle control not to drool, "Love you so much."

I am not sure if we dozed off like that, but it must have been some time later before we came back to ourselves. We arose gingerly, feeling an ache in our bodies like we had each just completed an Iron-man. I am certain we accessed new muscle groups I had not previously known existed.

No longer hard, my cock slipped free of my mom and a thick stream of white fluid poured out of her onto the dining room table. We both looked down with some satisfaction at the rather large pool it formed, a nice visual representation of the desire I felt for my mother.

Several more large wads of kitchen towel, and a helping hand from me, and my mother was up on her legs. Legs which, to my immense satisfaction, wobbled like they had just stepped off a rollercoaster.

"Amazing," she shook her head with a disbelieving grin, "Every time I think we've reached our limit..."

"We go that much further," I finished. "You were incredible, mom. Do you think sex is like this for other people?"

She laughed a little and placed an arm around my shoulder before replying, " It can't be, anyone with a weak heart would die from that. Now, be a good boy and help an old lady up the stairs."

"Old lady," I scoffed, "I don't think there's a girl my age who could even keep up with you. Still," I paused to scoop her up in my arms, "I have no problem carrying the woman of my dreams up the stairs."

She laughed, put her arms around my neck, and threw her head back dramatically. I, meanwhile, shamelessly used the opportunity to grope her bare ass.

"Let's leave the washing up for the morning," she instructed, "How would you feel about a shower and then bed?"

I answered with a nod and another kiss. I was about to start walking when she cried, "Wait!" She pawed the air in the direction of the kitchen counter. It was then that I remembered Ian's monitor. The little champ had remained quiet through all of our blissful encounter. I would have to thank him for that later. I lowered her so that she could snatch up the little device. Then, like a pair of naked newlyweds, I carried her up the stairs.

In the bathroom, I tipped her back onto her feet and turned on the shower. She was so comfortable with me now she placed the monitor on a shelf and sat down to pee while she waited for me to get the water temperature right. Somehow she contrived to make even that mundane task look sexy, her massive, bare breasts bunched up on her knees as she smiled up at me.

By the time my mom had peeled off what little remained of her clothing I had the shower's temperature just right. I held out a hand to her and, when she took it, I pulled her into the stall. We embraced under the hot stream, pressing our slick bodies together. Then we proceeded to wash each other. Once I had lathered up my hands I took an inordinate amount of time making sure every inch of her was spotlessly clean. Her breasts and ass in particular shone with the dedicated attention I gave them.

I got so lost in the task that I didn't notice what was happening until my mom muttered an impressed, "Oh my." I looked down to where her accusing finger was poking at my, once more, bone-hard member.

"You see what you do to me?" I shrugged in mock exasperation. When I looked up again and caught the flicker of expression behind her eyes I could only shake my head. "No. He needs rest. Maybe later. Now, will you please stop being so goddamn sexy so we can finish this shower and go to bed? Heart condition or not, you are going to be the death of me, woman."

I should have known something was up when she gave up so easily. When she took over soaping my body she made sure to linger over parts of me she knew would torture me the most. She left my shaft till last and gave it the most thorough cleansing it had ever received. She wrapped a soapy hand around it and stroked it clean in a motherly way that was both hygienic and stimulating. I had my hands up against the wall and was starting to breathe heavily once more, as she moved from cleaning me to milking me, when she abruptly stopped and turned off the water.

I cursed her crafty ways. I was, yet again, achingly aroused and that infuriating mother of mine made a big show of struggling to get past me as she stepped out of the shower. She somehow contrived to brush first her dripping wet tits against my chest and then, for no good reason, turned halfway out the stall in such a way as to bump her prodigious ass into me. I looked down at my shaft, now resting in the cleft of her buttocks, and ruefully shook my head. Old woman indeed, she was as tireless and shameless as even the horniest teenager.

She then requested my assistance in drying her. She managed fine every other day of her life but, for some reason, she needed both hands to hoist each of her gigantic mammaries up in turn so that I could towel dry beneath them. She did not even have the decency to hide her smirk when she caught me involuntarily licking my lips.

I had the dimmest hope that I might get some rest after all when we both wrapped up in our towels and headed for the bed. But my mom, sadist that she was, had no sooner placed Ian's monitor in it's charging cradle than she slipped free of her towel and fell back, naked and with her long hair still damp, onto the bed.

"What are you doing?" I demanded as she innocently let her legs fall open.

"Nothing," she feigned a yawn while running a hand innocently up the curve of her waist. She made a big show of not looking at me as her hand traveled to her left breast where it just happened to settle at her nipple.

"Stop that," I cautioned her, feeling saliva fill my mouth as she absent-mindedly tugged at her nipple.

"Stop what?" Her look was one of confusion. As if she had no idea what she was doing to me. "I'm just getting ready for bed." She rolled over onto her stomach and lifted her ass, giving me a generous view of her sleek pussy between her cheeks.

"How is this getting ready for bed?"

"I'm just doing my before bed stretches." She reached up to take hold of the headboard.

"You're impossible," I shook my head, whipping my towel off and exposing my raging erection. My poor balls ached, they were wailing that we had already squeezed every drop of liquid out of them. Was I really asking them for more?

"And here I thought that was why I was with a younger man. How did you put it," she pretended to think before continuing in a gruff and, frankly, ridiculous impersonation of me, "Who else could keep up with your insatiable needs?" She wiggled her bottom invitingly at me.

"Fine," I muttered, as I centered my cock on her tireless cunt. "But I am going to make you pay for this."

"Ooh," she said as I sheathed my full length into her in a single fluid motion, "Is that a promise?"

"And I'm not going to take it easy on you, just 'cos you're my mom," I warned, drawing my cock back to the point where only the tip rested.in her quivering entrance.

"Give me the best you got. Fuck me harder than you've ever fucked before. I want you to give me one last dose of your come. I won't be able to sleep until you do."

"Okay," I said with resignation, looping a coil of her cold, wet hair in my hand, "but I warned you..." and with that, I slammed into her. She had to brace her arms to take the force of it, grunting a little with surprise even though she knew it was coming.

I held her hair like a rein, pulling her head back, and used it for leverage for my next violent thrust.

We had made all kinds of tender love but had never reached this level of animal savagery. I pounded her backside with a fury that sent shockwaves through the flesh of her whole body. Her huge tits bounced and swung with dangerous force.

Her little yips of excitement grew longer and deeper until they were low and garbled deep in her throat.

The whole bed squeaked and rocked with me. The headboard was banging loud enough that my mom had to fumble with my towel, which had landed partially on the bed, and wedge it between the wooden frame and the wall so as not to wake Ian. She had to perform the act like a sailor on a storm-tossed ship because, true to my word, I did not let up an inch.

As I fucked her, I pulled back her head far enough that I could lean over her, free arm braced against the wall, and cover her mouth with mine. I kissed her roughly, dominating her tongue, giving up style points for brute efficiency.

Brutal as it was, it worked. I felt her inner muscles clutching at me. What little I could make out from her incoherent speech were cries of "More!" and "Harder." She was so awed by the ferociousness of my onslaught that her body was already in full surrender.

I was racing her to the finish now, determined to spear my seed into her one last time, as if victory were on the line.

Through the flurry of noise and slapping flesh, I heard a distant click somewhere. Dimly I heard some other sounds too, but was in no state to care. I just gritted my teeth and prayed Ian would go back to sleep. Nothing was going to stop me at that point.

My mother, overwrought and overwhelmed, was the first to break. She barked out, "Chase!" Then whined piteously, her back bending up towards me. She hunched over as muscle spasms, so intense they bordered on the painful, gripped her body. The force of it was like a vice on my cock. It was so unrelenting that even my poor, overtaxed balls had to just give up. I slammed deep into her practically shouting, "I," another thrust. "Love," and another, "You," and one last one that crumpled her and sent me as deep into her as I could go, gasping, "Mom!"

Then I was coming into her again. What reserves I drew on I do not know, but somehow I managed to pump a load, perhaps not as impressive as the first two, but not inconsiderate, into her already sodden little cavity.

I went boneless atop her, twitching out the last of my exhausted climax. She tilted her head up to me and gave me a tired smile.

"Are you finally satisfied?" I said between heaving breaths.

"For now," she even managed a wicked little grin, though I could see she was at last tired enough to fall asleep. All I wanted to do was curl myself around her and drift off into a well-earned slumber. "I..." she began and then paused, her expression changing to one of mild confusion. "Did you," she made another false start at conversation, but this time I could see something had changed. Her eyes snapped to the bedroom door, going wider than I had ever seen them.

All the color seemed to drain out of her beautiful face as she hissed, "Fuck!"

I turned my head, my brows knitted in confusion, having no idea what could have popped our bubble of bliss so instantaneously. The last thing I expected to see was her husband (or, soon to be ex, in my defense), Brian, standing in the doorway, his face as white as hers, his eyes about the pop out of his head.

"The fuck?" he managed to get out in a small whimper that sounded like the noise you get when you squeeze an empty juice box.

"The fuck?" He demanded, his voice cracking through his disbelief now.

"You?" He goggled at my mom. "And you?!!" He looked like he might puke when he focused on me. Bright red suffused his face. "Your own son?! You're fucking your own son? In our house? In our bed?! YOUR OWN SON?!" His voice rose to a bellow.

"Brian," my mother tried to interrupt, her hands out as if to ward off blows.

"Jesus Christ! Your own son?! I'll kill him. I'll kill you! What the fuck?" His sentences were unconnected and nearly incoherent in his disbelief and rage as he stepped aggressively into the room.

All of this brought me back to full alert. Before he had taken a step I was on my feet and into a fighting stance, ready to protect my mom. I must have been quite a sight, standing there with my fists bunched and hardened cock, slick with our mixed juices, flopping about. It was certainly enough to bring Brian up short.

He shook with impotent rage, "You little shit. How could you? My wife? Your own mother?!"

"You don't deserve her, Brian. You're an asshole. You were a terrible husband and worse father. I'm the only man she needs. I'm the only man she's ever needed."

Brian looked to my mother as if she might step in to disagree, but instead she sat up, moving behind me and placing an arm on my waist.

"I love him, Brian. We don't care what you think, or what anyone thinks. You couldn't possibly understand."

"I understand that you're a filthy incest whore!"

"Careful," I warned in a low tone.

"Or what, you little punk? What the fuck is wrong with you that you fuck your own mother? What, did she take pity on you because you can't get a girl your own age?"

"No, she came to me because she needed a real man in her life. You fucked up. She's the perfect woman and I'm the only one who's ever treated her right. You're never going to be with her again."

"You think I care about that? You think I haven't been fucking every piece of ass within a hundred miles? Hell, I was still getting laid when you were fat and pregnant," he paced as he fumed. I kept myself between my mother and him. "You think I want an old woman when I can have women half your age?"

"Just leave, Brian. Get the fuck out of our lives. You wanted that anyway. Here's your chance."

"And leave my son in this house? To be raised by that fucking whore? No, I am going to bring the fucking world down around you. I am going to take my son and then I am going to take everything else from you too. You are both so fucked."

"Brian, calm down," my mom started.

"Shut your filthy slut mouth!" Brian shouted at her, hand raised as if to slap her. I never gave him the chance. Before he took another step I slammed my fist into his face with enough force to knock back on his ass. I heard the bone of his nose crunch and saw a jet of blood as I connected. He went down hard, hands clutching his broken nose, red already soaking into the collar of his suit jacket and shirt.

"You little shit!" He screamed through bubbles of blood, "I'm going to sue you for everything your worthless ass is worth."

"Try, you fucking weasel," I probably would have stepped over to finish off the job if not for my mother's restraining grip. In the midst of all this Ian must have been startled awake because through the red haze I heard his wailing.

My mom, still naked, gave Brian a disgusted look and made to walk past him to the door. One hand still clutched to his leaking nose, he grabbed at her ankle as she passed, snarling, "I'm not done with you yet, bitch." I was ready to leap to her defense, but my mom had no fear of Brian. She just kicked his hand away and stormed past, snagging her dressing gown off the back of the door as she went.

Brian and I remained in an awkward standoff for a few moments after that. He stared hate-filled eyes at me but remained planted on his ass. The best he managed was some evil muttering while he tried to staunch the bleeding with his hands. My mother returned shortly after wrapped in her gown and carrying a red-faced Ian. He was still sucking in juddering lungfuls of air, but his crying at least had abated.

"I want my son," Ian growled, "I don't want him to spend another night in this sinful hole. Give him to me." Brian was still too unsteady to stand and had to prop himself up on one hand while he weakly held out the other to my mother.

The look she gave him should have seared off his skin as she said, "You may have made me pregnant, but you are not Ian's father. You never have been and you never will be. You can try and take him if you want, but know that I will fight you with everything I have."

"Bitch!" Brian made a grab for her, but I was expecting it. This time I backhanded him across the cheek hard enough to set his head ringing again.

I was about to follow up with another blow when my mother halted me with a sharp, "Enough!" I obeyed but gave Brian a look to let him know that if I ever got the opportunity I would make him regret he ever entered my mother's life. The edges of the words my mom spoke next were sharp enough to cut yourself on as she explained, "Chase, you are going to let Brian get up." When Brian opened his mouth, no doubt to say something snotty, she cut him off, saying, "And you, Brian, are going to get out of this house. This is neither the time nor the place to deal with this situation. Perhaps, when we have all calmed down, we can discuss this like adults."

"Fuck that, I'm taking my son," he made to get up, but I moved so swiftly to my mother's side he flinched back.

"No you are not," she drew Ian tight to her breast. My mom's calm, cool tones made us both take pause, "If you come near me again I will call the police and we can have them sort it out."

"Good, let's call them. I'll tell them you're fucking your own son."

"Do you really think they will believe you, Brian? Do you have proof? It will be your word against ours."

Brian paused a moment to think it through. I could see the fury in his eyes as he realized her point.

"What I suggest you do is leave,"

"While you can still walk," I growled.

"Chase," she admonished me, before continuing, "You leave and we do this properly, with lawyers to mediate. In case the message wasn't clear, I want a divorce."

I grinned. It wasn't the way we had planned it, but it would do just fine for me if it got rid of Brian.

"Fine," Brian spat, "But I am going to tell them everything. I'll take away Ian and you'll be lucky not to go to jail. Your career, your social life, they'll all be ruined."

"Just get out, Brian!" My mom ordered forcefully. Reluctantly Brian began to move back. Any thoughts of changing his mind and making a last grab for Ian were put to rest when he saw in my eyes just how ready I was to murder him in that moment.

At the door, my mother stopped him by calling out, "Brian." He paused and turned. I think I saw in the poor bastard's eyes then the realization of just how badly he had fucked up in losing my mom. Even after all we had just been through there was a flash of hope in his expression that perhaps she might still want to reconcile with him. My mom snuffed that out by coldly holding out her hand and demanding, "Keys."

"It's my house too," He stammered.

"Is your name on the deed? You moved in with me, remember. Give me back the keys and never try and come back here again. Understand?"

Brian looked like he might ignore her order, but I was ready to take the keys back by force if I had to. He must have seen he had no chance, because, after a brief, angry tussle with his key fob, he threw his front door key at us and slammed the door behind him on his way out.

My mom clutched Ian tight and, after first locking it, rested heavily against the door. I could see she was worked up, so I approached her carefully. I felt relieved when she melted into my embrace. Despite all the strength she had displayed earlier I was shocked to see tears rolling down her cheeks. My mom has been through every kind of hell you could imagine. She raised me all on her own when she was little more than a kid herself. If my mom's essence could be bottled they would use it to coat saucepans. Nothing ever seemed to stick to her. So I was naturally flawed with how to proceed next. I simply squeezed her tighter, being careful not to squash Ian between us, and said as soothingly as I could, "It's okay, mom. It's okay. You were right. We'll get the lawyers involved and they can sort this out. He can't prove anything happened between us."

"It's not that," She wept openly, "It's that for the first time in my life I was genuinely happy. I have never felt this wonderful before."

"Me too, and it's just the start mom, don't you see? With Brian gone, I mean really gone, we can be together, guilt-free."