Quite an Impressive Scream

Story Info
My stress-relief duties in the office are greatly expanded.
14.7k words
4.73
26.9k
19

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/14/2022
Created 04/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My entry in the 'Literotica 2022 On The Job Challenge'. It is a sequel to my 2021 entry in the same event but can be read standalone as all necessary back story is provided.

Part One - James

Chapter One

Notice of Internal job vacancy

Forty (ish) American businesswoman, fit, single, driven and demanding, seeks younger male for challenging and intense short-term role. Above average data analysis skills are essential and above average physical attributes would be considered an advantage. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of liaising at Board and Executive level and must be capable of delivering innovative, timely and exciting solutions on demand. The ability to perform at a consistently high standard in a stressful environment is paramount and the reward package will reflect the service delivered.

Please apply to Ms Deanna Kirschner, Director of Operations, North America, giving two references, preferably at Board level.

I read the mail on my tablet and smiled to myself. This had been coming a long time and now it was here, I could barely contain my excitement. A slippery tongue slid across my bare left nipple and I shivered in anticipation of what was to come -- not only that night, but in the near future.

"So, James. Are you going to apply?"

Fingers wrapped around the base of my rapidly stiffening erection and soft, brown, almond-shaped eyes bored down into mine.

I glanced at the screen on the bedside table once more. "Not sure, Indira. Think I've got the required skills?"

She tapped her chin with the hand not cradling my cock. "Well, let's see shall we? Above average data analysis skills? Check. Given my fingers barely close around your shaft, I think above average physical attributes are covered."

I groaned as she leaned down and closed her sultry lips around the head and sucked until her cheeks hollowed. "Yes, definitely above average, James. Well above average in fact. So another check there!"

She resumed her stroking. "As for the proven track record at Board level, I can attest to that. After all, I am the Chief Financial Officer of an International Corporation and you have proven yourself to me on many occasions, so my reference is a given. I think our Chief Executive Officer, Ms Madeleine Colton would also approve enough of your skills to provide a second reference."

Long fingers ran down my chest as she warmed to her task. "And as for innovative and exciting solutions, just look at the state of my hair, James. That was certainly a very special delivery. And I think you coped admirably with the stressful environment of my dirty little pussy and talented mouth before you provided your timely and very appropriate solution."

She extricated herself from my grasp and sat up on the edge of the bed. At almost forty-two years old she was utterly breath-taking and the best and most complete lover I had ever known. She was almost empathic and seemed to go into a trance-like state during our love-making, narrowing down her world to contain only who she was with at the time and giving everything she had. Luckily for me, that time often included the woman she had just referred to -- Madeleine Colton, who at fifty-two years old, was almost as complete a lover as Indira. The fact that she was the CEO of the company that employed me would have been mind-blowing enough, but she had also recently been made a Dame in the Queen's Birthday Honours List to go with her previously awarded CBE.

She was now a Dame Commander of the Most Excellent Order of the British Empire, and for my sins, for the last year, I had been fucking her and Indira on a regular basis.

I knew I wasn't the only one lucky enough to be in that situation around the globe. Still, there wasn't a day went by when I didn't pinch myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming.

Indira certainly made sure I wasn't dreaming by dragging me up to sit by her side. "Come on, Tiger -- let's get your application prepared - then you can deliver more innovative solutions to the Finance Director."

Fifteen minutes later, I sat with my arm around her waist as she read from the screen in her clipped, slightly sing-song Indian accent that always sent shivers down my spine.

Dear Ms Kirschner.

Please accept my application for the advertised vacancy. I am a twenty-seven year old man who works in the London Canary Wharf office as a data analyst and I have a proven track record in delivering timely and accurate results to members of the Board. I have been assured by them that they value my contributions and they have noted that my actions have led to considerably reduced stress-levels when making key-note speeches. I am confident in my abilities to deliver timely data solutions and to help alleviate any stresses that may result from being in such a high-profile role. I value discretion and loyalty and have already reaped fulfilling rewards in my current position in the newly-formed Data Analysis Task Force.

May I offer as my referees our esteemed CEO, Dame Madeleine Colton, CBE and Miss Indira Chandra, former Deputy Director of Indian Operations, and now our Global Chief Financial Officer. I am proud to report directly to both ladies in my DATF role and it gives me great pleasure to say that I have only very recently delivered a solution to Miss Chandra that has had a considerable impact on her well-being.

I look forward to hearing from you in due course.

Yours,

James Mitchell

Indira pursed her lips. "A considerable impact indeed. It nearly took my fucking head off!" A long, elegant forefinger hovered over the Enter key. "Shall I?"

I stroked her sleek black hair, avoiding the messier bits. "Deliver the solution, Miss Chandra!"

She tapped the key with a flourish. "Now what?"

"We wait."

"She's a busy lady. May be a while."

"What can we possibly do to while away the time, Miss Chandra?"

She shrugged nonchalantly. "Well I need to let my hair down as it is still covered in the considerable impact of someone's clever solution from earlier." She pushed me back down onto the bed and deftly straddled me. "And look, my bloody saree is wet with it too where it dropped onto my tits. Best take it off, yeah?"

I gazed up at her as she took me in her left hand and sank down on my now very erect cock with a groan. As ever, she was so wet and it felt utterly glorious. I watched her with rapt attention as she peeled off her beautiful deep green saree and swung it around her head as she began to grind on me in a circular motion. The saree flew into a distant corner of the room and with her other hand, she unpinned her hair which cascaded down around her shoulders in a black, silken shimmer.

Just as I reached up and grasped her lovely, shapely breasts, there was a ping from the tablet on the bedside table. She glanced across at it and tapped the screen. Never breaking her rhythm, she read aloud once more.

Dear James. Thank you for your recent application. I am delighted to inform you that you have been successful, pending receipt of suitable references. I was hoping for referees with a little more kudos, but I suppose the CEO and CFO will have to do in the absence of anyone more important ;o) As you are aware, I will be in London soon and hope that we can strike up a partnership that is beneficial to us both.

Until then, please work on your references. May I suggest for starters, Miss Chandra is fond of what we Americans call 'ass-to-mouth.' I love it as well, so get some hard practice in bucko, cuz it's gonna be a fuckin' blast!

"Well, looks like you've got the job." Indira pulled off me with a shrug. "But she is our senior, James. Ass-to-mouth it has to be. I mean, who are we to argue?"

She picked up a bottle of lube from next to the tablet and within seconds, I was deep in her back passage. She leaned forward, a wicked grin on her face. "You'd better work hard, young man. My reference depends upon the next hour or so."

It was only forty-five minutes, but when she sent a picture of her grinning, cum-coated face across the ether to an exclusive residence in New Jersey, I knew I had my first reference in the bag.

Just Dame Madeleine to work on now.

No pressure then!

Chapter Two

I woke the next morning to the sun slanting in through the huge picture window away to the right of the bed. Indira lay next to me, her long hair wound around her slim body, still showing tell-tale traces of the previous night's debauchery. She barely looked out of her teens and to think she held down such a high-profile job at a relatively young age was almost inconceivable to me.

I leaned up on one elbow and took in the view of the Isle of Dogs and the South London suburbs through the window at the foot of the bed, then the lazy curve of the Thames as it flowed gently towards the City of London and Tower Bridge to my right. Those views never ceased to amaze me, whether they were from Madeleine's main bedroom across the hall, or from what was once a guest suite, but was now to all intents and purposes Indira's home. My own office was some seven floors below. I didn't even have to leave my workplace to get up to the things I did with Indira and Madeleine.

As I watched her sleeping gently, I recalled the first time we got together some two years earlier. It was an utterly wild time that followed on from a Company bash at an exclusive Park Lane hotel in Mayfair. Indira had been at my table at dinner, the Deputy Director of our relatively new Indian arm. She was aloof and barely joined in the animated conversation around the table. I dismissed her as arrogant and snooty, even though I had to admit I had the hots for her. As it came towards the last dance of the evening, she sat by herself at the dinner table, ignoring the heaving mass of bodies on the dance floor. I'd had no luck myself, so decided to request her presence on the floor.

She studiously ignored me for two songs as she danced with me but ostensibly alone, her sinuous, elegant moves reminiscent of a Bollywood dancer. Then to my astonishment, she fell into my arms as the band struck up the last slow-burner of the night. Unfortunately, the feel of her slim body pressed tightly against me and her sleek shimmering dress beneath my hands was too much for me and the inevitable happened. Thanks to my size, it was rather obvious.

She had pulled away from my burgeoning erection with a sneer. "James, isn't it? Well James, all I can say is, you are a very rude man."

I was mortified as she retreated to the table and picked up her bag. Then she made sure I was watching as she dropped the cardboard cover of her room card on the table. At the elevators, she raised both hands towards me, fingers splayed as she stared hard at the cover on the table.

Ten minutes later, hoping I had not misread the signs, I knocked on the door of room 714. Friday night had just given way to Saturday morning. Within two minutes we were at it like dogs in heat and barely stopped until she left to go back to the New York office on the Sunday afternoon. It was utterly sensational and she promised she would get in touch when next in London.

She kept that promise, but it took a long time to fulfil, as in the meantime, the Pandemic hit and everywhere went into lockdowns for the best part of a year. I never heard from her in that time and assumed we'd had a short but very sweet dalliance that would live in my memory forever. Before she left, she had confided in me the reason she had been miserable at the Company Meeting. The plan had been to announce her that evening as the new Global Finance Officer, but it had been put on hold as the news of the impending Pandemic sent panic through the world in general. Instead, the current incumbent would be staying on until things were back on an even keel. She had looked on her move back to India after years in New York as a big mistake and was gutted that her new role in London was indefinitely postponed.

As was I.

As we began to emerge from the long, dark tunnel of lockdowns, fear and uncertainty, Madeleine Colton decided to give us all a pep-talk. While the Company Meeting was not as grand as those we had held previously, it was just nice to be back in the office and amongst friends and colleagues. Instead of a flashy hotel, the meeting would be held in a small meeting room and beamed around the world via the now familiar and well-worn video calls.

It was certainly a surprise to get a call from our CEO shortly before she was due to give her address. I never expected her to know of someone so low on the food chain -- a mere data analyst like me. For the first time, I went up to the penthouse apartment in which I now lay alongside Indira, wondering what the hell was going on.

For a few minutes it was all small talk as I tried to ignore the fact that this striking woman who ran the Company and was about to address us all was standing there in her dressing gown as if it were the most natural thing in the world.

Then she enlightened me.

A year earlier, Indira Chandra had told her all about me - or at least all that Madeleine needed to know at the time. "Big cock, great fuck."

Given what unfolded soon after that conversation, it took Madeleine a while to be able to do something about it. To cut a long story short, I was deputed to give her 'stress relief' before her big speech and somehow delivered as I took this celebrated, decorated businesswoman in her fifties over her own huge desk in her luxury apartment on the top floor of my workplace.

It was utterly surreal and got even more bizarre when she told me I would be standing in for Deanna Kirschner, the head of our New York office, during her speech. It seemed Madeleine and Deanna had a charity challenge that had begun a few years earlier when, much to her delight, Deanna had discovered remote-controlled intimate toys.

When Madeleine came to give what was subsequently referred to as 'Quite an Uplifting Speech' she was wearing panties with a built-in vibrator. I was at the back of the hall and had the remote control in my pocket. She took everything I could throw at her and brought the house down with her inspirational words in her warm Yorkshire accent. Everyone thought her exaggerated and uncharacteristically shrill finale was a result of the emotions of the times we had lived through.

She, myself and Deanna Kirschner were the only ones that knew differently. When the assembled throng saw her knuckles go white as she gripped her lectern, they assumed it was raw emotion coming out. We three knew it was because she was desperate not to scream out loud as I thumbed the remote like a man possessed and brought her off just as she concluded her speech.

And it really was quite uplifting.

Then she invited me up to the penthouse once more after the meeting. This time, I did get to hear her scream, and better still, I was reacquainted with a lady called Indira Chandra. Once again, it had been hoped to introduce her as the new Finance Director at the meeting, but things were still not entirely back to normal. Poor Indira seemed jinxed as late flights and quarantine meant that she did not get there in time.

But she was in time for what turned out to be a memorable weekend for me in the company of her and Madeleine. Thankfully, many more followed as she initially moved into one of Madeleine's guest rooms whilst settling down in London and was soon having so much fun with our CEO, she never left.

Right on cue, she stirred beside me and stretched like a cat. "Morning, Tiger. Watching a naughty little girl when she's fast asleep, were we?"

I pulled her in close. "Just thinking about how we got here, Indi. Fuck, it's been a rollercoaster, hasn't it?"

She smiled. "Yes, but now the rollercoaster has run its course and we're on the dodgem cars. The wild ride is over and we can just bounce off each other and cause electric sparks to fly."

"Erm, yes, but soon Deanna will be on the scene. I have a feeling it's going to be like that bloody rollercoaster on the roof of that Las Vegas hotel. Wild but terrifying."

She shook her head. "She's a pussy-cat. If you can survive me and Mads, then you'll be just fine."

I was still very nervous about it. There had been times with her and Madeleine when I had wondered just how I had survived. "But she's here on secondment for three months while Madeleine does her World Tour, Indi. I'll be a worn-out shell."

"Don't worry, I'll be here to help carry the load from time to time." She held up a slim hand. "While you're doing a-t-m, I'll be slip-sliding away giving her the benefit of my tiny paw. She'll not be able to resist!" She got up and walked to the bathroom. "Right, I need a wee, a strong coffee, then I need to get packed. Off to Frankfurt this afternoon."

I groaned. "On a Sunday? Fuck Indi, that's not fair. Was hoping we'd go to our fave veggie place in Mayfair."

She had introduced me to it two years before on our first weekend and I was addicted to the vibrant Southern Indian cuisine. I was more disappointed because it was usually followed by another addiction of mine - a very long, languid session in bed with her in one of her silky sarees that I loved so much.

"Sorry to disappoint Tiger but don't worry - Mads is due back from New York later. She's flying out to our meeting tomorrow so I'm sure she'll need a little rest and relaxation. Now put away that pet lip and stop sulking. Come and watch me pee -- you love that, don't you."

I got up from the bed. "Yes, but preferably in the shower when it's all over me."

"Nah, too early for that kind of filth. Strictly end-of-evening entertainment."

I followed her into the bathroom and totally for my benefit, she stood, straddling the toilet, letting out a long, steaming stream. I still wasn't sure why I liked it, but there was just something so primal about it. Within seconds, I was hard and as she wiped herself, she let out a long sigh and shook her head.

"Fuck, James -- if I'm late for my flight..." She took me by my erection and led me back towards the bed, but kept going and leaned over the window ledge, waving her pert little brown buttocks at me. "Be quick. At least I've got a nice view if I get bored."

Neither of us got bored and it was just as well her flight was from the nearby London City Airport, rather than Heathrow.

Once she had gone, I showered and dressed and with nothing to do until Madeleine returned much later, went down to the office and did a few hours work. It only seemed right. I spent so much of my time in the penthouse making out with one or two spectacular older women that my day job had almost become secondary.

Madeleine had long threatened me with Deanna Kirschner, but her proposed visits to the London office had been cancelled as key personnel on both sides of the Atlantic went down with Covid, seemingly right on cue to scupper each successive meeting. Deanna had a bad few weeks with it, though Madeleine was so far unscathed. Me and Indira got a very mild version at the same time and I never thought self-isolation could ever be so much fun. I only hoped that the regular workouts with my older ladies would hold me in good stead with the dark-haired bombshell from Trenton, New Jersey when her little hurricane blew in the following week.

As I waited for some stats programs to run and number-crunch, I brought up the bio of her on the company website. She was the antithesis of our CEO, who was a self-made success. Madeleine had started in the business straight from school with few qualifications and worked her way up the ranks through sheer hard work, grit and determination to lead the company out of a pre-Millennium slump and into international acclaim. The woman had earned her accolades and honours ten times over.