Quite the College Career Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The others roll their eyes in (hopefully) mock disgust.

"I need a drink after that," says Rosy, her eyes sliding from the tequila to me. I take the hint and pour four more shots, but distribute these around the table. The girls sit and we each raise a glass.

"To the glory of competition," I say. They scoff but we clink glasses and down the shot. Roxy grimaces and a little quiver goes through her body. I'm remined of the way she looked earlier in the night, and I smile. She catches my eye and winks.

"Well now what," says Ruth. "What do you guys feel up for?"

I'm about to answer when the tequila hits me like a sledgehammer. I'm no lightweight, but holy hell this stuff knocks me on my ass. The room doesn't quite spin, but I am gripping onto the table for my life.

"Think I need a moment," I say. The girls look at me.

"Ah hell," says Rosie, standing up. I stand with her, balancing myself against the table. Rosie leads me to the couch, and I don't remember much until the next morning.

---

I wake up the next morning to a slamming door. I lay still for a moment, get a bearing on my surroundings. I'm on a hard, lumpy couch with a surprisingly warm and comfortable blanket on top of me. My mouth is dry but my head is clear, only a slight ache. I glance around and see I'm in the living room adjacent to the dining room I spent the bulk of last night in.

Last night. Oh my God. It was as close to perfect as a night could be, a night better than what I could imagine in my wildest dreams, and I blew it. Last thing I could remember clearly were Rosy, Roxy, and Ruth, impossibly beautiful and impossibly close to naked, flirty and wild. Then things started getting hazy...

Damn you tequila. Damn you hubris.

I try to concentrate on what happened after that. Someone, Rosy? Takes me over to the couch. Me lying there, trying to get a grip on things. Fading in and out. My stomach roiling...

In the light of the morning sun, my stomach drops. I threw up. I threw up last night. I spewed. I vomited. Why am I such a loser? I sit upright, stare at the floor. Seems clear, no sign of vomit or any type of clean-up. I think back again, remember staggering to the bathroom. I jump off the couch and run there, wonder what I will find. I open the door on a dated but clean bathroom. I look at the floor, search behind the toilet and the sink. Everything looks clear. No one had to clean up after me, did they? I sniff the air, don't smell any cleaning chemicals. Did I make it to the toilet? I glance at it, porcelain and clean. Maybe all is well?

I walk out of the bathroom towards the living room. Ruth is standing there in an oversized t-shirt that covers any bottom she's wearing. Her hair is a little tussled, and she looks tired. She might also somehow look sexier than she did last night. She's holding a glass of what looks like seltzer water and a bemused expression on her face.

It is in this moment I realize I am still naked.

I cover myself up and she laughs. "Little late for that, isn't it?"

"Umm..." I say, quick-witted as always. "I am so sorry."

"For what?" Ruth asks.

"Last night," I respond. "Falling apart so fast. I uh... I threw up, didn't I."

"Definitely did," says Ruth.

I wince. "Who had to clean it up?"

"Miraculously, no one," she says. while handing me the glass of water. I accept it, leaving one hand in place for modesty's sake. "You stumbled right past us and made it to the toilet. Sounded pretty rough, but you got every drop right on target."

"Ah," I say. "That's... cool." I glance around the room. "Must have been pretty decent stuff though. Not much of a hangover this morning."

Ruth scoffs. "Uh, yeah, you're welcome for that. We took turns giving you water, making sure you were nice and hydrated, before we crashed. That tequila was definitely not top shelf."

"Ah hell, I'm sorry," I say, now fully aware I'm butt-naked in someone's home with my balls in one hand and a seltzer water in the other. "Last night was just about perfect and I fucked it up. And you guys had to take care of me? Couldn't have made it much worse."

"Hey, at least you got laid before you crapped out on us," says Ruth. "Not all of us were so lucky."

She gives me a look that I cannot translate this early in the morning. Speaking of early...

"What time is it?" I ask. "Little after 9," says Ruth. I swear again.

"I'm late, I gotta get to class." Ruth gives me a look, bites her lip. "You sure?"

I pause. "I could be dissuaded." She grins. "I need a ride back to my dorm, think you could take me? Rosy's at work, Roxy's at class. Lisa and Alex are still asleep."

"Uh... yeah, sure," I say. "Let me grab my clothes."

"Folded up on your chair from last night," says Ruth. I turn, see them lying there in a neat pile.

"Cool," I say. "One sec." I chug the water and walk over to the chair, conscious of my bare ass in Ruth's full sight, and doubting it looks quite as good as hers. When I reach the chair I debate taking my clothes into the bathroom, but decide changing there was my best option. Play it cool, right? I slip on my boxers then turn to Ruth as I pull on my pants.

"So, what was going on last night?"

"What do you mean?" Ruth asks, leaning against the couch and watching me dress with zero shame.

"Some of the stuff you guys said, made it sound like it was some kind of set-up," I say. "Something was going on."

"Yeah," Ruth shrugs. "Alex's idea. Remember whenwe 'accidentally' showed up at the Nipley after your shift? Alex had asked Lisa to put a little party together, something to lift your spirits. He told her you'd been a bit down, thought something like that might cheer you up. So Lisa put in a good word with us, but we wanted to check you out before we made a decision. You passed a quick eye test, and we went ahead with the party. Alex seems like a really cool dude, he seemed legit worried about you. So... yeah, last night was about you feeling better. Do you?"

I think back to last night. The laughs, Roxy's orgasmic screams, the naked girls, the "best ass" contest, the... the tequila. I shake my head. "Yeah, but can't believe I fucked up such a good thing. I definitely owe Alex one."

"That's probably right," Ruth says. "But he's not the only one." She looks me up and down, now fully dressed. "Ready to go?"

"Yeah," I say, patting my pockets, feeling my keys, wallet and phone. "Let's roll."

Ruth's dorm is the opposite side of campus as mine, and I ask if she minds if we stop by my building for a minute. She agrees, pulls out her phone while I jump out of the car. I sprint up to my room, brush my teeth. Think about Ruth. The smile she gave me. Asking for a ride back to her dorm. How much time do I have?

I grab my shampoo and body wash, sprint to the bathroom, shower in record time. Throw new clothes on, run back to my car. Ruth looks at me, my wet hair, then at her phone.

"You were gone less than 10 minutes, and you still had time to shower and change?" She shakes her head. "Wish I was a guy." I put my hand on her thigh, look into her eyes.

"I can tell you, from the bottom of my heart, I am so glad you're not." She laughs. I back out of my parking spot, head to her dorms. She's in the newer (much more expensive) buildings about a 5 minute drive from mine.

"So Rosy's what, 23? Same as Lisa?" I ask. Ruth glances at me. "Why?"

I shrug. "Just curious." Ruth chuckles. "Lisa just turned 20. Rosy is the old maid of our crew. What, you worried she was robbing the cradle with Alex?"

"Not in the least," I say. "I love the guy, but she could get anyone she wants. Was wondering why she would go after someone five years younger. I guess two years isn't so bad."

"You sure that's okay with you?" She says, mocking me. "Do they have your sign of approval?"

I think back to the night I walked in on the two of them, I think over Lisa's near perfect body. "Yeah. Not that they need it, but yeah."

Ruth giggles. "Well that's good news. There's my building."

"Nice." I pause, then not to appear presumptuous, I ask. "Want me to drop you off?" She looks at me. "Seriously? Hell no. Come up."

I smile. Parking's a bitch, but I find a spot not to far from her dorm. We walk together, then she leads the way up the stairs to the third floor. I follow her with glee, finally catching a glimpse of what's under her shirt, and it's not much. Spandex shorts that just cover her ass, stopping at the juncture of her toned thighs. It's an amazing view. It's an outdoor stairwell, leading to an open-air walkway with two doors on either side. She pulls out her keycard and opens the door. We walk in to a common room with a kitchen on the far side and four doors in either corner.

"These are your dorms?" I ask. Ruth shrugs. "Yeah. Big difference from yours?"

"Um, yeah," I say. "Do you have a roommate?"

"No," she says. "Four of us live here, but we each have our own rooms."

I look again at the four doors. Only four. "Wait... and your own bathrooms?"

"Yeah," she says, crossing to the far corner, pulling off her shirt as she walks. She uses the same keycard to open her door, then turns back to me. She's not wearing a bra. "You were supposed to shower here with me, dumbass."

"Oh...," I respond, momentarily dumbfounded by the perfection in front of me. "I got pretty sweaty on the car ride over here, I could probably use another one..." Ruth laughs and enters her room, leaving the door cracked behind her. I follow her in just in time to see her working the spandex shorts down her legs. She is sans underwear, and my heart skips when I get a glimpse of her pussy and asshole as she bends all the way over to remove her shorts. Fully nude, she turns to face me, a hand one one hip, the opposite jutting out.

"You know what? You left me waiting all night, then again in your car." Ruth grins. "You can wait a few more minutes."

She turns, swaying her ass with every step, into her bathroom in the far corner. I'm still trying to think of a reply when I hear the shower turn on. I sit on her bed, both aroused and dumbfounded at the turn of events. I check the time on my phone. An eternity passes. I check the time again. The shower turns off. By God, how long had it been. I look at my phone once more.

Nine minutes. I guess that's not too long.

It's another few minutes before Ruth exits the bathroom, clad in only a towel, her wet hair dangling to her shoulders. I'm not sure what those extra minutes after the shower were, maybe she touched up her make-up? But by God, she looks incredible. Perfect.

She saunters across the room, climbs onto my lap. The towel holds around her, but it's grip is questionable.

"I've been dying to kiss you since I first saw you," she says. "Mind if we start there?"

"Not at a-..." My words are cut off by her mouth, her lips greedy against mine. We kiss for a long minute, enjoying the feel of our bodies pressed against each other. Soon her tongue finds mine, and I'm delirious. She licks my teeth, sucks my tongue into her mouth. Her lips are greedy, consuming mine. At the risk of sounding like a middle-schooler, she's an amazing kisser. I run my hands through her damp hair, across her shoulders. When her hips grind, almost imperceptibly, against me, I grab the towel and rip it off her.

"Took you long enough," she says, breaking our kiss just long enough to speak. Then her lips are back against mine, and her breasts, her magnificent breasts, are in my hands. Full and firm, they feel amazing against my touch. I realize that the mere sight of them last night, though mesmerizing, would have never been enough to satisfy me. Feeling them in my hands, her nipples hardening against my palms, was pure bliss. I squeeze them and fondle them, roll the nipples between my fingers, pinch them as they tighten. Ruth moans into my mouth, and I slip my arms around her back and pull her tight against me.

Her hips move against me, her bare flesh against the rough denim of my jeans. I start to unbutton them and she finishes the job, pulling the zipper down and grabbing at the waistline. I lift up from the bed, and she stands just long enough to pull my pants to my ankles. I seize the opportunity to stare at her bare form, drinking in her body. Once my pants are off she grabs the bottom of my shirt. I lift my arms and she pulls it over my head. Both nude, I stand and grab her face in my hands, pulling her lips once more against mine. She finds my shaft, fully erect, and runs her hand up and down it. Remembering her touch from last night, I moan into her mouth. Ruth pulls away, giggles, then drops to her knees. She looks up at me, then sucks the tip of my dick into her mouth. She swirls her tongue around it, and I sit heavy onto the bed. I grab her shoulders and pull her upright. Ruth looks at me, confused, until I grab her hips and lay down on her bed, dragging her waist towards my head.

"Good boy," Ruth says, giggling. She throws one leg across me, straddling my face. I get a glimpse of freshly-shaven pussy before she drops it down to my face. I put my tongue to work while Ruth licks my shaft with skill. Her lips are small and tucked in deep in her folds, and I use my fingers and tongue to delve deep into them. Ruth moans and wiggles her hips, dancing her glistening sex in my face. I lick her from her clit to the base of her asshole, and Ruth repays me by inhaling my entire length into her mouth. I gasp, then double down on my end. I lick the skin on either side of her folds, knead her ass with my hands. I circle Ruth's sex with my tongue while she bobs her head up and down on me. I pull her labia apart, run my tongue up and down her inner lips. Ruth's moans are constant now, and her hips start undulating on my chest. She raises them a minute amount, and I take the hint and suck her clit into my mouth. Ruth's suction on my dick breaks. I circle my tongue around her clit, and start probing her pussy with my fingers. Ruth pulls off me now, gasping and moaning, focused only on her pleasure. I dip my right index finger deeper into her, and when it's lubed to my satisfaction, I push it against her asshole.

"Yes!" Ruth cries, reaching back and grabbing my wrist. Surprised at her enthusiasm, I slip the tip of my finger into her puckered hole while pushing deeper into her pussy with two fingers of my other hand, and sucking ever harder on her clit. Ruth's moans turn deeper and she grinds her pussy hard against my face, her body stiffening. With a shudder she relaxes, pushing my face away. I ease my fingers out of her and Ruth sits up on my chest. I seize the opportunity to give both her cheeks an appreciative squeeze, admiring both them and the dimples at the base of her back. She turns back to look at me.

"Like my ass?" Ruth asks.

"Love it," I say. "Wanna fuck it?" She asks. I stare at her, dumbstruck.

"Figured you would," she says. Ruth pulls herself off me and walks to her dresser, making a show of it while she does. She opens up the top drawer and digs through it, finds what she needs and turns back to me. I'm struck again by her beauty, the sex that oozes from her after her orgasm. Ruth holds up what sent her across the room.

A small silver butt plug and a bottle of lube.

"Just need some help first," Ruth says. "Can you give me a hand?"

I scramble up to a sitting position. "Hell yeah. You might just...might need to walk me through it." Ruth cocks her head, sticks out her lips.

"First time, huh?" I shrug. "Yeah."

She bounds across the room, tits bouncing. "Nothing to be ashamed of, don't think it's as popular as porn makes people think." She jumps on my lap, holds up the plug. "First things first, lots of lube. Tough to have too much. Second, go slow. Real slow." I take plug from her hand, she pours some lube on her fingers and coats the plug.

"I'll be on my back, fingering my pussy." Ruth lays back, holds herself up on her elbows. She spread her legs, looks impossibly erotic. "You work the plug in, alright? Like I said, slow. If you think you're going slow enough, go slower." I nod then lean forward. Forget the plug for a minute and kiss her, long and slow. She puts one hand to the back of my head, pulls me in deeper. Sucks my bottom lip between her lower teeth, pulls her head back.

"I'm ready," she whispers. Ruth guides the hand holding the plug to her asshole, then pulls away and starts rubbing her clit in small circles. I look down, make sure I can see what I'm doing. With the plug lined up, I push slow against her hole. She whimpers then moans, bearing down on the plug. The narrow tip enters her, and Ruth's head drops back. Her asshole retracts and I ease my pressure with the plug, then push again. Her finger runs faster, and Ruth pulls her legs back, grabbing behind one knee with her free hand. I establish a steady rhythm, nice and slow, watch her face for any signs of discomfort. Ruth's eyes are closed and her breathing is shallow and quick, her brow furrowed in concentration.

"You okay?" I ask. Ruth nods. "More lube," she gasps.

I comply, pouring lube on both the plug and her puckered hole. Hoping it's enough, I push the plug back into her. Almost half of it is in her now, and I've almost reached it's widest circumference. I pull it back once more then push, and Ruth bears down hard. The plug slides home, burrowed deep within her. Ruth's breathing quickens and her finger blurs on her clit. She grabs my hand and puts it on her breast, and I squeeze hard. Ruth buries her fingers deep into herself and cums again, the orgasm smashing through her body. Her hips buck hard against her fingers, her entire lower body jerking, riding through the pleasure. The orgasm subsides and she collapses back on the bed. Her eyes open slow against the light of the room.

"Come inside me now." I'm hard as a rock and more than ready to comply. I lean over, grab my pants, pull out my wallet. Grab the condom I stashed in there after my dalliance with Krista.

"Such a gentleman," Ruth teases. "Here, let me." She pulls the condom from my hand and rips the package open. She places it at the tip of my penis and unrolls it, giving me a few extra strokes. It feels great, but I know something better is waiting for me. I push Ruth back against the bed and get in position over her, and she guides me in. With the plug in her ass she is tighter than I expect, and we fall into a quick, easy rhythm.

"God I want you to fuck me all day," says Ruth. "You feel better than I thought Erik, fuck me until I can't walk straight. Fuck me!"

With that encouragement I pick up my pace, and Ruth is along for the ride, spanking me and raking my back with her nails. Her breasts bounce in time with my thrusts, and I'm spellbound at the sight.

"I want you on top," I tell her. Her dorm has only a double bed, so it takes some repositioning and I have to pull out of her, but she pushes me down and leaps onto me reverse. With her legs spread on either side of me the silver base of the plug is on full display, and Ruth rides me with wanton enthusiasm, calling my name and crying out with every thrust. I push back on the bed so my back is against her pillows and I am in a better position to reach around her front. I grab her tits and rub her clit, and soon Ruth grinds down on me. Her shoulders hunch and she's gasping, then surprises me by pulling off me and spinning around. She lines me up with her entrance and pushes me home, then she's grinding again. Now though her face is inches from mine and her wet hair wreathes my head. I kiss her once, pecking my lips against hers, then turn my attention to her tits. I grab one and suck her nipple into my mouth.

"Oh fuck yes, Erik fuck yes," she gasps. I squeeze the bottom of her breast, forcing more of it into my mouth. I grab her ass with my other hand, push against the plug with one finger.

"Fuck fuck fuck fu-..." the last word cuts off as another orgasm overtakes her. Her pussy clenches down on me and she grinds down ever harder, and I pull her tight against me. Ruth pulls my head from her chest when the orgasm subsides, look deep into my eyes.