Quite The Role Reversal!

Story Info
A hot-wife finds herself dominated... and she loves it!
5k words
4.53
5.4k
6
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HottieOlwen
HottieOlwen
497 Followers

Author's introduction: Whilst on a recent weekend shopping trip with my cuckold, I bumped into an ex school pupil of mine. He told me he now lives and works in Saudi Arabia, and was back in the UK on holiday. It is probably 20 years since I last saw him. He was polite, inquisitive and very attractive. I found myself wondering if I could seduce him. I didn't, of course, but in our hotel room later that evening, I was sitting on Richard's face before dinner, and the germ of a story crept into my head. This is that story. It is, of course, pure fantasy. All sex described takes place between consenting adults of at least 18 years of age. Please consider leaving a comment and possibly awarding my tale a score. All authors appreciate feedback.

I'd just got in from school and was in the kitchen, waiting for the kettle to boil so that I could make myself a cup of tea. Richard, my cuckold, burst into the house and asked me if I could possibly finish school early on the following day.

"Whatever for?" I asked. "It's Friday tomorrow. I'll finish at the normal time and be home by five, as usual. What do you want so desperately that would require me to finish early?"

"Hannah's booked a weekend shopping trip to Hamburg, to the Christmas market there," Richard began his explanation. (Hannah is his secretary at work, and a more staid, respectable woman you couldn't wish to meet.)

"And...?" I replied, thinking that a weekend shopping trip to a Christmas market was probably only marginally worse than sticking red hot needles into my own eyes.

"Don has had a car crash," Richard continued. (Don is Hannah's husband. He does home deliveries for a local supermarket.)

"Some boy racers were pissing about in the supermarket car park and one of them lost control and smashed into Don's delivery wagon. He's got a fractured pelvis and two broken legs."

"Bloody hell," I said. "Poor Don. Is he going to be ok?"

"Hannah thinks so, and the police have arrested the twats who caused the accident," Richard said, "but obviously, Hannah can't go on this trip now. She offered her two places to me."

"Richard," I said patiently, "do you really think that I'm the sort of person who wants to travel to some ghastly market selling tat and rubbish? How long have we been married? Don't you know me at all?"

"And besides," I went on, "tomorrow being Friday night, I'm going out on a date with Justin. I'll bring you back your usual cream pie, don't worry."

Richard grinned.

"I do know you, and your tastes," he confirmed. "I never had any intention of going to the Christmas market. Don't you know that Hamburg has one of the best red light districts in all Europe? I thought we might give the market a miss and go and see what we can find in some of the adult stores in Hamburg's red light district. What do you think?

I smiled at the man who really did know me.

"Let's go," I said. "Hamburg sounds like just the place for a Hot Wife to take her cuckold for a weekend away. You start preparing supper. I've got a couple of phone calls to make. I need to let Justin know I won't be available tomorrow evening, and then I've got to arrange a few things in school for tomorrow afternoon. It's a good thing I'm the Head teacher."

Several hours later, I switched off the computer in the small bedroom upstairs that Richard and I used as a home office.

"That's worked out well," I said looking at the list of adult shops in Hamburg that Richard and I had compiled. "I'm sure we can get a taxi from our hotel to take us to these places. According to the street map, they're all pretty much within walking distance, once we get to the red light district."

Early the next afternoon, Richard and I boarded the coach that was to take us to the airport. The plane left on time, and with typical German efficiency, a coach was on hand to drive us to our hotel, and Richard and I were relaxing in our hotel room a mere five hours after we got onto the coach to the airport.

I say "we" were relaxing, but maybe that's an overstatement. I was sitting on Richard's face, enjoying a bowl of my favourite aromatic tobacco whilst Richard had his tongue lodged in my cunt and was doing his best to make me cum before bedtime.

We both slept like proverbial logs that night.

The next day, after Richard had performed his ritual morning worship, we went down for breakfast. Many of our party were already seated, and eating.

"The coach is leaving at ten. You'd better hurry up," one lady told us as we passed her table. "You don't want to miss the market now, do you?"

I smiled weakly and rubbed my forehead.

"I think I have the start of a migraine coming on," I lied. "I'm going to try and eat something and then go back to bed I think. It's too bad, but when I get a migraine, all I want to do is lie down in a dark room."

Our fellow traveller expressed some sympathy whilst continuing to shovel an industrial sized croissant into her mouth, and Richard and I moved on and sat down.

"I take it that little charade was for show?" Richard murmured. "You don't really have a migraine coming on do you?"

I winked at him.

"Never had a migraine in my life, thank goodness," I smiled.

A very attractive waitress came to serve us, and our breakfast arrived shortly after. It was delicious, and we were still eating when several groups of our party came over to our table to express their sympathy and to wish me a speedy recovery.

I thanked each of them, remembering to rub my forehead each time. Eventually we were alone in the dining room, except for a couple of business type people. We finished our breakfast and went back up to our room.

It being Saturday, Richard was due to be milked. I checked his cock lock and squeezed his balls. They were heavy and swollen. He grinned at me.

"I think I can manage until we get back from our little tour of the red light district," he said. "What time shall we go?"

"No time like the present," I said. "Let's go down to reception and get them to order us a taxi."

Whilst Richard organised our transport, I went into the resident's lounge and sat down to wait. He came back a few minutes later, looking frustrated.

"Saturday morning is a bad time to order taxis, it seems," he said. "They managed to get one for us, but it won't be here for about three quarters of an hour. What can we do to pass the time?"

He looked at me hopefully. I could read him like a book.

"You can forget my milking you early," I smiled cruelly. "I want you wound up tighter than a watch spring before I give you any release. Come and sit down by me and I'll tell you all about the last time Justin fucked me. It's great having a lover who's young enough to be my son!"

Richard grinned and did as he was told, sitting down opposite me. My experienced eye told me that his cock lock was beginning to feel very tight indeed. I'd put his pink silicon one on before we left our house, securing it with a cable tie. Airport security machines don't tend to like his metal cage and the tiny padlock that keeps it in place.

I was about to start my story when a waiter appeared.

"Good morning," he smiled in perfect, unaccented English. "Would you like coffee and cake?"

I looked at Richard.

"Just coffee for me, please," he replied. "Would you like cake with your coffee, Olwen dear?"

I smiled and shook my head. "Just coffee for me too, please," I said, and the waiter nodded and left us alone.

I was about to start my story again when Richard leaned forward and said in a low voice,

"Don't make a big thing of it, but have a look at the bloke sitting on his own over your left shoulder. He looked round sharply when I said your name a minute ago, and now he seems to be checking you out. I mean, if you're interested, I'm sure you could make up for missing out with Justin last night. And if you succeed, maybe I could watch?"

Just at that moment, the waiter brought our coffee. I used his arrival as an excuse, and looked over my shoulder in the direction Richard had indicated. Sure enough, a well built young man seemed to be staring at us, but as I looked at him, he quickly turned away. There was, however, something vaguely familiar about him. I turned back and picked up my coffee cup.

Richard looked at me.

"See what I mean?" he said in a low voice. "He was definitely checking you out."

He smiled and reached for his coffee.

"I think you might have scored," he continued in the same low voice. "He seems to be coming over here to talk."

"How long did you say we'd have to wait for the taxi?" I said in a louder voice. "Do you think..."

"Excuse me interrupting your coffee," said a deep voice in a definite Welsh accent. "I was sitting at the bar and I heard this gentleman call you Olwen. You wouldn't happen to be Mrs. Olwen Simpson, would you?"

I put my coffee cup down and looked at him.

"That is my name," I confirmed. "Do I know you?"

"I doubt if you'd remember me," the young man replied, "but I was in your class about twenty odd years ago. My name's..."

"Jamie Evans," I finished for him as I recognised the young man. "I taught you in year six. Well how lovely to see you again, Jamie. What are you up to these days?"

"May I join you?" he asked, and when I nodded enthusiastically, he sat down in a chair similar to the ones Richard and I were occupying.He grinned at me.

"You haven't changed a bit," he flattered. "You were always my favourite teacher."

I introduced Jamie to Richard, and they shook hands formally.

"You're a really lucky bloke," Jamie said bluntly. "All the boys in my class fancied Mrs. Simpson. How long have you been married?"

Richard nodded his head and reached for my hand.

"Thirty one years this year," he replied. "And yes, I'm very lucky to have Olwen as my Ho... my wife."

I flashed him a warning look, but Jamie missed it.

"What about you, Jamie?" I asked. "How come you're in Germany? Do you live here?"

Jamie smiled and shook his head.

"When I left school I joined the army," he began. "The disciplined life suited me perfectly, and I did well for myself. A couple of years ago my regiment got sent to Iraq, and to cut a long story short, we were out on patrol one day when we were ambushed. Eleven of my mates were killed, and the rest of us were shot up pretty badly. We were evacuated home. Well, to our base in Germany."

He stopped, and I noticed that he'd gone very pale.

"Oh, Jamie," I said sincerely, "were you badly hurt?"

He shook his head.

"The bullet that got me went straight through my shoulder," he replied. "Bloody painful, but at least I survived. No, it wasn't that that got me kicked out of the army. It was the PTSD - post traumatic stress disorder."

"They kicked you out?" I said. "What a bunch of bastards. They had a duty of care, surely?"

Jamie smiled sadly and shook his head.

"The army don't want a bloke who wakes up screaming and crying," he said. "But as it happens, things fell alright for me. I got a job in security. I live and work in Saudi Arabia now. I'm head of security for a member of the royal family out there."

"Well, that's great," I replied with a smile. "So how come you're back in Germany? Are you on duty here?"

Jamie smiled and shook his head.

"No, I'm on holiday," he replied. "When I was in the regiment, I was seeing a lady here. I came over to renew my relationship with her, because her husband's back in Iraq. Or so I thought. He's home on leave too, so she couldn't see me. I might not still be in the army, but it doesn't do to be caught shagging the major's wife! I made myself scarce, and booked into this hotel. I'm due to fly back home this afternoon."

I grinned and looked at Richard.

"You were right," I said with a wink. "I think you ought to go and cancel our taxi, don't you?"

"Yes dear, of course," replied Richard, getting to his feet. Jamie looked from me to Richard and back again.

"There's no need to change your plans," he said. "I wouldn't want to put you out."

I reached over and took his hand.

"You won't be putting either of us out," I assured him. "Let me tell you a little bit about Richard and me.

When Richard returned, Jamie grinned at him.

"Olwen tells me you're her cuckold," he said quietly. "And that you dragged her all the way to Hamburg to see the porn clubs and the sex shops. And she had to cancel a date with her boyfriend!"

"That's all true," Richard replied. "So perhaps you could see your way to make up for Olwen having missed out last night? I'm not capable of giving her the satisfaction she needs and deserves. Do you think you could help?"

"Bloody hell, Olwen," Jamie said, getting to his feet and extending his hand to help me up, "if only you knew how many times I got home from school and went straight up to my bedroom for a wank. And now your cuckold's asking me to see to you properly! What are we waiting for? Shall we go to your room, or mine?"

"I have one condition," I said firmly. "Richard comes too. I like to make him watch me getting fucked."

Jamie's face was a picture.

"Deal!" he spluttered, "but don't think you're going to do your school ma'am thing. I'm in charge in the bedroom, ok?"

We'd reached the lift at this point, and as we entered, Jamie gave me a sharp slap on my arse. I turned round to give him a piece of my mind, but he shut me up by kissing me full on the mouth. As the doors closed, his tongue forced its way into my mouth and I felt him murmur appreciatively. He broke off the kiss.

"Very nice," he grinned. "You taste just fine. Tell me, do you still smoke cigars? Us boys in school used to joke that your cigar made you look as if you were sucking a fat, brown cock!"

I winked at him.

"I still smoke cigars," I confirmed, "and I also love sucking cock. Which would you like me to demonstrate first?"

We went to our room, rather than Jamie's. It was closer to the lift, and, although it was unspoken, I got the feeling that all three of us wanted to get down to what had been proposed in the bar as soon as possible.

Once inside our room, I turned to Richard.

"The rules are the same here as they are when you're allowed to watch at home," I told him. "Sit down,and shut up. No talking, no moving around. Just watch how a real man fucks your wife."

"And no wanking, either," added Jamie with a grin. "I'm the only one who's getting his cock out here!"

"I don't think Richard will be playing with himself," I said softly, tugging at Jamie's belt. "He's cock locked. I decide when my cuckold gets release. We operate on a weekly milking routine... oh, my fucking word! You are a big boy, aren't you?"

I'd undone Jamie's trousers by now, and slid them and his underpants down. His cock, which must have been seven inches long, was thick and getting harder by the second. I peeled back his foreskin to reveal a lovely pale pink mushroom head.

Jamie grinned at me.

"Get yourself naked," he instructed, yanking his T shirt over his head. "I want to fuck you, you dirty bitch. I'm going to make you scream!"

I started to unbutton my blouse, being scarcely able to drag my eyes away from the sun tanned, heavily muscled torso in front of me. Admittedly, the ugly scar on Jamie's shoulder, where he'd obviously been shot, wasn't much of a turn on, but the rest of his body was.

"Hurry up " he snarled, "or I'll fucking undress you, and I don't give your clothes much chance if I have to take them off!"

I slipped off my blouse and wriggled out of my skirt. Jamie licked his lips as he saw me in my bra and panties. I was also wearing lacy topped hold up stockings.

"Fucking hell!" he rasped. "I used to dream of a scenario like this. Hurry up and get those tits out!"

I reached round and popped the clasp on my bra. I removed it slowly, and my large tits sagged slightly as their support vanished. Jamie moaned.

"Lose the knickers!" he croaked, "but you can keep the stockings on. They look as hot as fuck on you!"

As I peeled my knickers down, I realised that, probably for the first time in my life as a teacher and a Hot Wife, I wasn't in charge. I was doing what I was told, as opposed to directing events. I found, to my astonishment, that I quite liked being told what to do.

Jamie shucked off his shoes and stepped out of his trousers and pants. Apart from his socks, he was naked. Normally, I would have insisted on his removing his socks too, but I had the feeling that to suggest such a thing wouldn't go down well. For someone who had been in the army, and spent the majority of his time following orders, Jamie didn't strike me as someone who did as he was told these days.

I took hold of his cock and sank to my knees. I was going to give him the best blow job he'd ever had, I decided.

But it seemed that Jamie had other ideas. He gripped my head in his strong hands and slammed his cock into my mouth. I gagged and choked, but he didn't miss a beat. In fact, he started to skull fuck me.

I've watched hours of porn over the years, and I've seen countless women (and some men!) being skull fucked. But I'd never experienced it myself. Until that moment in Hamburg, that is. It was an incredible sensation.

In no time at all, my eyes were full of tears and my nose was running like a dripping tap. Every now and then, Jamie would stop slamming in and out and would pause with his cock deep in my throat, and my face pressed tight against his pubes and the bottom of his muscled stomach. He'd hold me there for a few seconds before pulling back and allowing me to breathe again. It was a terrifying experience... and I loved it!

After a few minutes of this brutal treatment, he pulled out of my mouth completely. His cock, slathered in my spit and drool, bobbed up and down. Jamie grinned at me.

"You're good," he smiled. "Now get on that bed, on your back. I'm going to fuck the shit out of you!"

I did as I was told, lying down and opening my legs. I was hoping for a bit of foreplay first, maybe a nice fingering or, even better, a good session of Jamie's tongue to get me wet. (I nearly typed 'in the mood', but in all honesty, I'd been in the mood ever since I saw his cock!)

It was not to be. No fingers or tongue. Jamie got on the bed, kneeling between my open legs. He grabbed both of my ankles in his strong hands and forced my legs apart even wider.

"You shave your cunt," he remarked. "Good. I like that. Brace yourself, teacher! Here I come!"

He hefted my legs upwards, forcing my knees down on either side of my ears. I'd never been in such a vulnerable position before. I held my breath.

There was a moment of utter agony as Jamie penetrated me. Normally, when I'm being fucked, my cunt is awash with my juices. Not today. I was as dry as the Gobi desert. It bloody hurt as his thick cock invaded my cunt, stretching it and filling it completely. Jamie grunted with the effort.

Then he let go of my legs, and they rested on his shoulders. He started to fuck me. It certainly was a novel experience, being dry fucked. Eventually, my brain realised what was going on, and sent some signal to my cunt. Jamie grinned as we heard the familiar squelching sound of a wet cunt being well fucked.

"You dirty bitch!" he muttered. "You're loving this, aren't you?"

"Mmm!" I managed before he grabbed one of my tits and squeezed my nipple hard. I yelped, and I must have automatically clenched, because he grinned as he felt my cunt tighten around his cock.

"Oh, you like that, do you?" he asked, and he grabbed the other nipple too. Squeezing and tugging them hard sent delicious waves of pain through each tender bud. Jamie lowered his face and kissed me.

I shoved my tongue into his mouth and he trapped it gently with his teeth and began to suck it. Then he released my tongue and pushed it back into my mouth with his own tongue. I clamped down on that and sucked it for a while. We continued to tongue fuck one another whilst Jamie fucked me.

HottieOlwen
HottieOlwen
497 Followers
12