Quaranteam: Piper's Prelude (Ch. 03)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The way she was talking scared me, especially since she was a doctor over at the base, which meant she had a lot of experience with the serum and its effects. It wasn't like Rachel was threatening me; it was like she was explaining what would happen if I didn't get along and go along, and the sort of 'this is already settled' tone she had about her didn't make me feel any better. Everything about her words and demeanor said 'resistance is useless,' like that fucking robot invasion from that one show.

"There are fifteen women here, including you two. Two maids, three guards, the cook, the gardener, the stable master, Artie's personal physician, his lawyer, his assistant, and, of course, his wife. More still on the way over the coming weeks."

"Yesterday you said I would be his tenth partner," I said to her. I was angry, but I also knew that details were important, and that if I was going to make a break for it, I should know how many people could possibly be following me.

"Sure, he doesn't consider the maids or the guards 'partners' per se, just staff he also happens to fuck," she sighed. "It's a whole thing, depending on the prestige of the work you do, I guess. Layla, you're going to end up being his communications manager, and Piper, I suspect you'll end up being his personal trainer. Everybody gets some kind of job here."

"What's yours?" Layla asked her.

"I'm the Inside Man," Rachel said with a soft laugh. "I'm his liaison with the base, so I keep him abreast of all the ongoing developments with the serum, and with the development and expansion of New Eden. As part of his terms in cofounding New Eden, he wanted a seat at the table, and someone loyal to him on the inside. So the General managing the base asked around, and found me, willing to trade a little bit of comfort and liberty for a whole lot of power and money. I mostly stay at the base, so Artie really only thinks about me when he needs me, or when it's my turn on the rotation. So, I'll go and get Artie and he can come in here and imprint you both. Before I go, any questions?"

"Yeah," I told her, steel behind my eyes. "What if I refuse to be imprinted?"

Rachel turned her eyes back to me and shook her head again. "Like I said, then he's going to break you. He'll wait until you're begging him to be imprinted, and then he'll probably make you wait even longer, because you dared to tell him no." She seemed frustrated that I wouldn't just get in line and get along, and was willing to stir up shit.

"It's not going to break me," I said, trying to convince both her and myself with my words.

"Shut the fuck up, bitch," Layla said to me. "You're gonna fuck it up for the rest of us, you selfish cunt."

I turned over to look at her with fire in my eyes. "I will straight up knock you the fuck out, you little bimbo ass kisser. Don't fuck with me."

"Like I even need to," Layla said, rolling her eyes. "I hope he fucking hurts you."

"And I hope he treats you like shit, even after I'm gone," I replied. Not my finest hour, I know, but I was fucking pissed.

"Well, you're welcome to try, Piper," Rachel said, standing up, "but you won't make it, and, honestly, I say this as your friend, you're only making it worse for yourself."

"Friend? You're no fucking friend of mine. How's it going to be worse, anyway? Is he going to force me to get imprinting?" I sneered at her.

"Oh no," she said, shaking her head. The look on her face was sad and patronizing, like I was a small child having a temper tantrum instead of being a woman fighting for her free will. "He won't have to. Like I said, you'll be begging for it before you know it."

"We'll see who's right, you fucking Benedict Arnold," I spat at her. "I ought to kick your ass for even going along with this shit."

"I'll see you on the other side, Piper. Once you're an actual person again." Rachel moved to the door, knocked on it three times and then it opened, letting her slip out before it closed again, the door locking once more.

I immediately started to checking all the doors for the room, but all of them were locked, and they were all made of very sturdy wood. I was debating how much trouble it would be to knock one down when the doors opened again, and I saw Covington for the first time.

You haven't met him, so I suppose let me give you a brief description of him. He's in his 60s, slender with gray, thinning hair, and a very sharp, angular nose. When you first meet him, he's going to scream rich pompous asshole to you, and you should trust that first impression. He came walking into the room we were in dressed in a silk robe, fuzzy slippers and nothing else, like he thought he was Hugh Fucking Hefner or something.

For his age, he's in excellent shape, although some of that may be a side effect of the Quaranteam serum, because I know that it's indirectly having a bunch of changes on the physiology of everyone exposed to it. I'd sort of hoped he would be old and frail looking, but my first impression of him was that he was going to live to be at least a hundred, and I knew there was no way in hell I was going to be able to stomach forty years of not being a person.

Also there was his personal bodyguard. Her name is Melody Park. She's of Korean descent and is incredibly good at just disappearing into the background, despite the fact that she's utterly beautiful. It's where she stands, where she sits, how she occupies a room, so that she can conceal all of that and that no one will look at her until she wants them to. Hell, I bet she's been in a room with Andy a bunch of times, and he's just never seen her, because she was doing her best to blend in. She's got at least a couple of weapons on her, but I noticed she was also carrying a stun gun that day, so I'm guessing he'd had problems with women awaiting imprinting before.

His assistant was there as well, a sort of mousy little woman named Lisa, who was easily the most broken woman I'd ever seen. She never once spoke to any of the women while I was there, and when she spoke to Covington, she always did so very quietly, as if her words were for his ears only. Wherever Covington went, Lisa was always there was well, just a couple of steps behind him.

"Ah, Miss Brown, Miss Greene, thank you for accepting my invitation to join the Covington family," he said, his voice high, nasal and reedy, condescension dripping from his words. "Let us see about getting you both imprinted, shall we?"

"No," I said to him. "I would rather not. In fact, I'd much rather you simply let me go, and I'll go find someone else, anyone else, to get imprinted to, instead of living here in this prison camp you mistakenly call a home."

He turned his gaze over to look at me as I was talking, and he smiled. I remember him smiling, because it was a creepy fucking smile, like a serial killer sizing up his prey, or a parent getting ready to tell their child what a stupid thing they'd just said. Any little lingering doubt I'd had about trying to fight what he was planning on doing to me died with that smile, because, based on that look alone, I decided, yeah, fuck this guy.

"I will make you a compact, Miss Brown," he said smugly. "If you survive not asking me for my cum for two weeks, I will happily let you walk out that door with no repercussions and no retribution. But when you fail, and make no mistake about the matter, you will fail, when you fail, you will follow the rules of my house. You do not speak to other people in public without my permission. You do not disagree with me. You do not refuse me. You will eventually bear my children, and while those children will be part of the family, they will not be direct heirs to my fortune, as it is reserved for the children I have had with my wife."

"I'm not going to fail, so as long as you honor your part of the agreement, that's fine. One way or another, I'm getting the fuck out of this freakshow."

"And you, Miss Greene? You are willing to become my spokeswoman and communications manager, in addition to being one of my playthings?"

I saw Layla blanch just a little bit. "I'll fuck you, but do you-"

"You can critique my communications after you're imprinted, not before," he told her. "Why don't you strip down and we will show Miss Brown what she'll be missing for the next week or so while she deprives herself of it?"

Layla looked over at me, then back at Covington, like she hadn't even considered there would be an audience for her first time with him. "Right here?"

"If you're unwilling, I can let you wai-" He didn't even get the chance to finish the word 'wait' before Layla started kicking off her high heels and unbuttoning her puffy blouse, exposing a very high end black lace bra beneath it, keeping in check two tits that had clearly seen a surgeon's touch. She kept going without Covington saying anything, unbuttoning her skirt, reaching down to her side to unzip it, then pushing it down and stepping out of it, wearing black lace panties and a garter belt that was holding up those stockings. She started to reach for the clips between the belt and the stockings when Covington cleared his throat. "You can leave the stockings and the garter on," he added with amusement.

"Yes sir," Layla said, reaching up to pull down her panties, exposing that she had obviously shaved her pussy clean in the past few days, although I wondered how she'd squeezed it in, but clearly she'd taken the instructions about sexual pairings to mean she should put her best bits forward, and those certainly weren't between her ears.

"Get down on your knees," he told her, as he untied the robe belt around his waist, opening the robe and sliding it off. He wasn't as soft and flabby as I expected he would be, with a smattering of silver curls on his chest and his cock had a rat's nest of white hair around it.

As much as I would love to tell you that the man has a tiny dick, covered in warts and with a hook in the middle, I'm pretty sure the Quaranteam serum makes some improvements and alterations to mens' physiology over the first few months, because he had a sizable cock, covered in faint blue veins, massive and swollen, not quite as thick as Andy's, but not far from it either, and probably an inch or so longer than Andy's. It was certainly paler, though, as most of Covington's flesh looked like it had never seen the sunlight in his life. I'm guessing that Ash convinces Andy to actually use the pool attached to the house, but I doubt Covington's ever done anything but lounge around his, and even that he probably does from the safety of an umbrella.

"Taste of my body and experience a gift from your god," Covington said to Layla as she moved down onto her knees on the cold wood floor in front of him. His arms were spread wide, like he was a priest making an offering. She looked up at him, a last glimmer of trepidation on her face, as he smiled down at her. "I know, you think me arrogant and pompous, but you will learn the gift of my seed is as close to touching a god as you will ever come. We men are the modern day pharaohs." She looked down at his cock and then back up at him again. "Suck it and see. Allow me to change your world."

Layla seemed like she held her breath but there was a bubble of precum on the end of Covington's cock, so she leaned forward and ran her tongue against it, sending her body into a series of shocks like I'd never seen. I'd have been worried about the girl's health if it hadn't been clear that she was in the throes of a serious orgasm, the kind I'd only seen in that video I'd watched the day before. The video had not been lying, and that was worrisome.

As soon as she'd come down from the release, she shoved her face hard and fast onto Covington's cock, whatever hesitation she'd had gone and replaced with a sort of carnal need that terrified me. The reserved, conservative news analyst had been swapped out, and in her place was a feral bitch in heat, a primitive cave woman, bobbing her head up and down on his cock like she was auditioning for a job as a porn star.

The hardest part about the entire thing was that while it was happening, Covington wasn't watching Layla - he was watching me. His eyes never left me the whole time, despite Layla's attempts to please. It was infuriating.

I think he was trying to last a long while, as if he wanted to show me how strong and powerful he was, but Layla was voracious, and after a minute or two, he let loose a load into her mouth. She slumped forward against him, and he just pushed her back and away until she fell onto her back on the very expensive rug covering up the wooden floor. I'm sure she probably had a bump on her head when she woke up, but I saw my first person saying "imprinting" over and over again.

Covington and his bodyguard walked out of the room without saying anything else, a single guard entering the room to keep tabs on me for the rest of the night. Her name was Hope, ironically enough, and she was taking no shit from me. Over the next few days, as she guarded me each and every night, I'd find out that she used to be in the military, but once the pandemic had set it, she'd been brought to New Eden right when it was being set up, one of the first people given to Covington.

"You just going to sit there all night and watch me?" I asked her.

"Yep," she replied.

"How did you get roped into all this?"

"Came in with my half-sister, Rachel," she said to me. "Mister Covington brought us in around the same time. When he found out Rachel had a big sister who was in the military, he thought I'd be a good guard for the house, and here I am."

I remember being shook, because I sort of knew what she was implying, but I thought she couldn't possibly be talking about what it sounded like she was talking about. "Wait... both.. both you and your sister have to fuck that bastard?"

"Whatever he wants," she said, her voice almost flat and emotionless, as if she was somewhat dead inside at this point, maybe as some form of mental self-preservation.

"But... never together, right? Never at the same time, right?"

Hope blinked slowly, as if the question I was asking her didn't make any sense. "Whatever Mister Covington wants."

"She's your sister!" I shouted at her.

"We're both property of Mister Covington, you ungrateful bitch," Hope sneered at me. "Odds are we'd both be dead if he hadn't rescued us, given us a home, given us safety. If we weren't dead, we'd certainly be struggling to get a partner to protect us. Get fucking over yourself. If that means I have to go down on my sister now and then, it won't fucking kill me."

"You're fucking family!"

"The gardener's the mother of one of the maids," Hope spat. "And Mister Covington only fucks the two of them together, at the same time, and they've gotten over it. Because they're fucking survivors. Take your fucking hangups and leave them in the fucking past, because sooner or later, the need to get fucked like a good little slut is going to fucking eat you up inside. And you're going to spend weeks, no, months, paying for being a bitch up front. I'm going to enjoy watching you whimper and cry, rubbing your cunt, trying to get off, but being unable to, letting it drive you fucking mad."

"And what if I decide to go kick down that door?"

"Then I'll tackle you, taser you if I have to, handcuff you and leave you like that until morning," she said, confidently. "I encourage you to try it and see if I'm bluffing."

Now, as athletic as I am, I don't have any real combat training, and Hope looked like she was itching for a bar fight. I was taller than she was, but she was much more muscular than I am, and I could see she had a taser on her belt, as well as a pair of handcuffs. They were at least a little worried about me on that first day, because later, every time I saw them they also had either a pistol on their hip or a rifle in their hands. So I nixed the idea of a quick escape for the time being, and hoped she'd get bored enough to just leave me alone, or drift off to sleep, so I could get away.

No such luck.

A few hours in, I tried to go and put my track jacket over Layla's body as a sort of makeshift blanket, but Hope yanked it off of her as soon as I did, shooting me a dirty look. I wanted to try and take her in a fight right then and there, but I knew I didn't have any fucking clue what laid beyond those doors and where I'd go even if I got past them.

The two of us were locked in with Layla's slumbering form until morning, when they came to take her away and to her own room, with Melody asking me if I had changed my mind.

When I said that I hadn't, she looked right into my face and said, "You will."

I didn't, but it wasn't for lack of them trying...

* * * * *

"Fuck, Piper, I'm almost scared to ask about the rest of your time there."

Piper sighed, closing her eyes and nodded. "You should be, but I need to get through it. Believe me, this was only the start of the shit that asshole put me through. It gets a lot worse..."

Fiona reached over and squeezed Piper's hand with one of her own. "Tell me how..."

"Strap in, bitch, because here's where shit gets super fucked up..."

12