Quaranteam: Piper's Prelude (Ch. 04)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And that's the end of my time spent at Covington manor.

I survived.

What's more, my world had completely changed by the time I woke up some thirty hours later, and read the letter that changed my life. All of this happened before I even remember saying hello to Andy for the first time.

Jesus, I got so fucking lucky he isn't a prick.

* * * * *

Fiona rubbed her temple. "Fucking hell, death's too fucking good for Covington. Bean bag shotgun rounds? Dobermans? A bucket to piss in? Bitch tattoos? I wanna kill the bastard myself and I've never even met the prick. What a fucking asshole..."

"I figure there's plenty of time before your book would be done so I'll uphold my portion of the agreement with Alicia since you won't be putting this out until after then," Piper sighed. "But fuck, it feels good to have gotten it out there, to have talked about all the shit I went through in the span of just a week and change."

"I'm a little surprised he didn't just slip you some cum and imprint you on the sly," Fi said.

"To do so would've been admitting defeat," Piper laughed. "He knew I would have been able to justifiably call him a loser any time I wanted while I was there. And while you haven't met Covington yet, believe you me, there isn't anything that man hates more than losing. He's probably still pissed at Andy for beating him in poker."

"You want to take a break or finish up?"

"Let's take a short coffee break first and then we can finish and I can tell you about Andy's letter, the thing I haven't let be more than five feet away from me since I woke up..."

"That good, huh?"

"You know Andy better than anybody," Piper smiled. "What do you think?"