R and R At The Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I said, "I think that might work."

Ian lay his head on my shoulder and we soaked, letting the jets relax us. Ian finally lifted his head and told me he was going for swim. He climbed out, stood the edge and dove in to the pool. I followed and came up with my head between Ian's legs raising him out the water. He came up in front of me and tilted his head back and pulled my head down, kissing me hard.

I pushed my shorts down and off. I hooked my fingers in Ian's, removing them and tossing both onto the deck. I dropped my hands to the cheeks of his ass massaging them and tickling his tight hole. Ian was sucking my tongue moaning. He raised his legs around my waist locking his heels behind my back. he sat there kissing my and let my cock rest in the crack of his ass. I grasped one cheek with my hand and my cock with the other.

I raised Ian up until my cockhead was pushing at his tight hole. I let him slide down onto my cock. Ian gasped and moaned loudly as I gained entry and stopped. I bent down and kissed Ian deep as he groaned. Ian looked at me saying, "Your cock feels so good in my ass, so fucking good!"

I started raising and lowering Ian on my cock, fucking his ass, going deeper and deeper. I walked Ian over exiting the pool. I walked us into the house letting Ian's feet down and went to get a towel. We dried each other off and climbed into bed. I lay back letting Ian crawl up on me. I looked him in his eyes and said, "Ride my big black cock. Show me how much you love it stuffing your ass."

He reached over, got some lube and worked it into his ass. I reached behind Ian and held my cock against his puckered hole. I pushed gently opening his tight hole again. Ian moaned as I pulled his mouth down to mine, kissing him hard. I pulled my mouth from his telling him," Show me how much you love my big black cock, show me Ian!"

Ian started taking more and more of my cock in his ass as I worked his nipples with my fingers. As Ian eased more and more of my cock in his ass, I encouraged him, "Take that fat black cock, make me know you love it and you want all you can get. Scream it for all to hear."

Ian was starting to mumble incoherently as he took more and more, finally taking it all, collapsing on my chest telling me, "Fuck, your cock feels so good filling my ass, SO GOOD! OH FUCK."

"Work your tight ass on my fat black cock, DO IT!"

Ian was moving his ass in small circles as he groaned even louder. I grabbed Ian's hips as I fucked his ass, hard and soft, shallow and deep. I rolled him over on his back, took a ankle in each hand and pushed them back. I started fucking his ass hard, grinding my cock in deep as he yelled in ecstasy. I started shooting my cum and held my cock deep, filling his ass.

As my cum slowed down I lay on Ian, rolled us over and pulled him tight, massaging the cheeks of his ass. Ian placed his lips on mine running his tongue around where our lips touched. Ian nibbled on my lips telling me how he loved me fucking his ass and throat. Ian lay his head on my chest and nodded off. I rolled us to our sides and let my cock slide from his ass.

I felt Ian getting up and I grabbed his hand, he looked at me and said as he pulled away, "I need a shower, you want to join me."

I followed him to the shower, he got it ready as I pissed. I stepped in and he had the soapy rag and stepped up to me, washing me slowly, head to toe. It was my turn and I washed him, not missing a spot. As we rinsed Ian pulled me to him kissing me. We stepped out and started drying off. When we finished, I took Ian's hand and led him out saying, "Lets go for a midnight swim."

We got to the edge of the pool and I dove in, I went the length of the pool, exited and sat on the edge, feet dangling in the water. Ian dove in, coming up between my legs saying, "I am in love."

Ian then took my cockhead in his mouth licking around it with his tongue. Ian pulled off my cockhead telling me to slide forward. He held my cock up with hand. Ian took one ball in his mouth, rolling it around and sucking it, then he went to the other doing the same. Ian opened his mouth and both in his mouth, it was a tight fit but they fit. He rolled them around washing them with his saliva and swallowing.

He pulled away letting my balls pop from his mouth and dropped down and licked my taint, up and down, over and over. He licked back up over my balls and up my cock to the head taking it into his mouth. He opened his mouth wide and started going down till my cockhead hit the back of his throat. I placed a hand on the back of his head as encouragement.

He pulled off a few inches and started back down again getting my cock into his throat all the way. I rubbed his head saying, "You are a natural deep throating cocksucker. You have learned well Ian, very very well."

I took a handful of hair and used it as leverage to fuck his face, in and out, fast and slow, I fucked his face till I felt my cum building. I pulled him up almost all the way off and stopped there. I said, "Get a good breath, I can feel my cum building and you are going to take it all."

He eagerly took a deep breath and he started back down. I took over and started fucking his face deep, pulling him off and going balls deep, feeling his lips spread around the root of my fat black cock. I fucked his throat till I started to shoot, holding him down and shooting all my cum down his throat. my cock started to soften and pulled from his mouth, Ian was sucking and cleaning my cock as it softened. He pulled off my cock coughing.

He said he'd be right back. I retreated to a lounge chair. He returned pretty quick with a beer for each of use. He said he had something in his throat so he brushed his teeth and grabbed us a beer on the way back. Ian sat down between my spread legs, we talked, drank our beers and snuggled. Ian said he was going to have to thank Bruce.

I told Ian he was welcome to stay if he wanted, he jumped at the chance. He said he hoped for that so he brought his work clothes. By this time we were dry so we headed for the bedroom. I lay back with Ian turned on his side with a leg and arm over me. The next thing I knew Ian was kissing me goodbye. It was still dark but I got on up and went to work out at Bruce's recommended health club as his guest.

I went dressed in my workout wear but with a clean change of clothes. I had an excellent workout, showered there and headed out wondering what the day would bring.

12