Rabbit Trails

Story Info
Bunny finds her Leader.
8k words
4.1
10k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please be gentle, this is my first published story. I hope you enjoy it.

~~~~~~~~

I went to Silver Creek Falls just as the fall semester and school started. Going this time of year did mean cooler temperatures but it also meant very few ppl and even fewer children. I had the next five days off work and after this trek through the park I planned to be sore for AT least four of them. However this year had been hotter than most and today was no exception. The temperature had risen to 86 degrees. Glad now for the decision to leave my sweater in my car. I strode through the falls taking the longest trails I knew many of which were not on the posted maps. Armed with a draw string knapsack with energy bars, an apple, nuts, a park map, whistle and compass... and a few ropes of Twizzlers. A few sweets could not be too bad for me.

While I did have a nice slim figure as a kid, once I hit 20 I really had to work at it... work is not fun so I had added a few curves but was still very active. Today I felt sexy though I had to wear walking shoes and my loose fitting pants did nothing for me but my top mmm I had some great tits I had on a low cut tight tank top. With a 36D I had a good hand full and refused to wear a sports bra so they were held nice and high almost but not quite spilling over my shirt. With my long blonde hair high in a ponytail bobbing behind me I felt like any guy would take a second look once he passed me.

About four hours in and cursing at the weather guy for forecasting AT LEAST five degrees cooler I sat down on a rock on a trail I thought I knew but it turns out... I was wrong *sighs* and lost. Looking at my map I should have seen one of the falls at least in the last 30 min on this rabbit trail. But this bunny was not seeing any water anywhere as I mistakenly left my water bottle with my sweater, also a curse worthy point.

Studying my map and compass I did not notice You round the corner. You had been trading woods longer than I had and did not THINK You knew this path, You blazed this path. And here was a bunny studying a map and nibbling an apple. Having not stopped in an hour or two You could spare the time so You stopped to talk.

"Hello miss?"

"OH!! Hehe You startled me" my eyes wide and breathing suddenly quickened I did seem to You a scared little bunny mmm with a soft rump and squeezable breasts. You did not really chase women but they did seem to fall into Your lap and who would turn away a lady looking to sit in a lap? Even at 61 You had been an outdoorsman Your whole life and ate smart. You could hold Your own when it came to survival and loved the quiet of the new trails over the hassle of ppl on the park trails. It was not often that You saw anyone on these paths much less *chuckling* scared bunnies all alone in the woods.

"Ha, sorry miss not at all my intent. This trail is not on the maps miss. Do You need some assistance? You're a few hours from the nearest forestry service trail." You watched my heart sink as my brain sorted my predicament.

No water, hot, getting late, all alone... until this stranger who seems nice enough... I think if I plan to not dehydrate and be found by a rescue team in four days I better take Your help. Tears well in my eyes no matter the fight I put up not to in front of someone I do not know as I find myself at the very bottom of another task I failed at. Only the latest in a lifetime of tried and failed adventures. Glancing at my map one last time before turning back to You just as the flood gates burst.

"Yes p-please, I'm sorry I am so lost. I just wanted to...(this guy does not care, he is going to think I am nuts... fuck it, if he thinks I am nuts than tadaaa one more person to add to the list)...prove to myself I could do something right and failed... again..."

Your heart was tugged by this little one so lost and not just in the woods, so alone and not just on a trail, so in need of direction and not just today. Broken in some way and hurting... no bunny lost, alone and broken should stay that way.

"Aawe little one You'll be just fine. I am here now. You are not lost anymore *smiles warmly* you have a map *tap Your head and I echo Your smile weakly* and you are not alone anymore *squeezes me securely in a side hug* you are with Me!"

"Hehe" i giggle having been set completely at ease by Your good natured and kind behavior. My fear and stress melt away under Your arm of protection and when You lean down to playfully kiss the top of my head I do not pull away but giggle again and look up at You with a smile but You can see it is still softened by the pain of another failed attempt at doing something right.

Can not have a bunny in pain. You think to Yourself and set to work fixing it. "You did not fail little bunny, you merely took a rabbit trail that was longer than expected. This is still your adventure. *Your smile broadens as You hold my shoulders away from You and give me a reason to beam my smile at You for the first time* You just stumbled across a friendly hiker headed the same direction you were."

"THERE it is! I thought a cute bunny like you must have a precious smile to share. What-do-ya know? I was right!!"

A giggle adds to my smile as You look down both directions of the trail.

"Now miss, which way was it you were going?"

Pointing from the direction You came I *sigh* "That way, but I do not think I am even on this map anymore much less a trail on the map."

"No, you'd be right in thinking that. You left the map edge about a mile back. There is however very pretty country up the way You were going and fresh water...

We spoke for a few more min about what supplies we had together and the time available to me and while I was just happy there was a plan to be alive at the end of five days, You grin at having caught a bunny all alone...but You kept the grin and Your thoughts on the matter to Yourself. Only cataloging the smell and feel of my hair as You kissed it before and the way I allowed You to lead me trusting You almost completely and so quickly. It took work for You to keep Your member under control.

Deciding on a longer hike than I had planned I follow Your lead. Every split I held to Your advisement and am pleased to see parts of the forest I never knew. Gasping with excited whispers that leave You chuckling each time I see something as simple as a squirrel not to mention the deer we passed. You thought sure I'd have some sort of heart attack and held me tight whispering Your own satisfaction at seeing the deer in a calm way. Gently stroking my shoulder You had me calm down so I did not scare it off... or die of excitement.

A few hours later near two pm we came to a fork in the path. One took us back to the park the other would mean camping under the stars. Your buried grin rose a little to the surface when I skipped excitedly at the idea of an impromptu camping trip!! While a tiny part of me thought "maybe not a great idea with a stranger" & "What are you going to eat/wear?" I had been ignoring that part of me for years so why listen to it now!?

As You walked and chuckled I skipped, hopped, and asked questions about all the fun things i was seeing and about You and talked about myself. You were happy to answer and easily kept up with me as my stride was VERY inefficient.

"Where does Silver Cree AAA! HEHE!!" Wrapping Your arm around my waist You drag me down a trail i had missed past just a few bushes it opens to a perfectly hidden pond with all sorts of fun! I did not remove Your hand so now it rests comfortably on my hip as You watch my reaction.

Your hand lingers on my hip, and I notice it and become nervous. Not because of this nice stranger's hand on my waist but because it feels nice and stirs feelings in my core that I had not intended be stirred. I shuffle my feet to lean into Your embrace. Feeling this You kiss my head again though this time not so playfully as You quietly whisper "Good girl." and I smile up at You. I giggle and hop up at You kissing Your chin and run back to the main trail giggling the whole time. Your grin no longer hidden as I skip down the path Your plans for Your bunny are cemented now and will be.

"Bunny, we are just up here another few yards You'll find a simple camp to the left little one. Though it is only a camp for one I am sure we can make room for You being just a small bunny."

It did not take long for me to find it and I squealed happily. While it did please You to see this young girl so giddy to be at Your camp in the middle of the woods there was something that had to happen must happen before any plans before showing her any new thing before she skipped off to pick flowers or chase a butterfly. You hand me a water flask.

"Here you go little bunny. You need to drink some water."

"No thank You, i do not need any atm. I am not thirsty."

Without missing a moment You take a step forward and again offer the flask.

"You will drink, it is not good that You go without water. Drink the water baby girl." You say gently but with a firmness that offers no discussion.

Your words flip a switch in me and I feel all the safer for it. Taking the water with a chuckle I obey. "Yes, Daaaaaddy." I say playfully in reference to all the ways You have taken care of me today along with the orders given and strong stance. As I had not asked Your name so far I decided "Daddy" would have to do until You told me... Come to think of it, I had not told You my name either so I decide to offer it now.

"My name is Hope by the way *giggles* but You may keep calling me whatever You like. *red flushes my cheeks* I've liked all the names so far... *giggles* Daddy." I obediently take another sip of water looking You in the eye playfully.

You wondered how long it would take for the bunny to show manners enough to introduce herself and display an evil grin as You speak. "I do not mind at all You calling me Daddy little one. Haha However my name is Trent. It is about time You had a proper name though it does please me that my names for you have not been offensive."

"Not at all, they have all been fun to hear." i twist my foot in an all of a sudden super interesting bit of grass. This bit of shyness is enduring to You. You enjoy the shade of red that coats my cheeks.

"Well then little one, with those pleasantries out of the way we ought to go get more firewood. I have plenty of food for tonight as i had a plan to stay the week. However we will need more wood if i am to cook more than i had planned tonight. Set your knapsack down near the tent *You pick up the water containers You have* We will need to refill our water while we are out. Do not want the little bunny i found to become dehydrated with all this work." You ruff my hair as you say it earning a scowl and a giggle all at once.

As we collect wood and fill the bottles we take every opportunity to view the other. Your strong arms, my long straight hair down to my rear, Your authoritative gate, the way i skipped almost everywhere, Your knowing attitude. We did not talk a whole lot but when we did there was a kind no nonsense way about You.

"What brings you out to the park today bunny?"

"I have the week off work. Took five days of vacation as soon as my boss got back from his. What has You out in the woods Daddy?"

"What do you do bunny? Have you been at it long?"

"I am assistant manager at the Starbucks off...that street hehe... it is my first job out if high school sooo... seven years now about."

"Good girl, I enjoy the woods and am semi-retired after some good investments I work just about anytime I want to. I end up out here more often than my own room. I prefer the quiet of the forest over the noise of the city."

"So what do You do when You do go into work Daddy?"

"Mostly just tell others how to do the job i use to do, which was managing the airport there in Salem. I believe this is enough wood and the waters are full. It is getting late so we need to be back at camp little bunny."

"Yes Daddy. How long have You been working there?" picking up all i can of our pile i marvel at Your load and feel bad that i can not carry more. But You do not seem to care how much i carry and lead the way back to camp. I keep up alright only dropping small twigs here and there. Most of the wood makes it safely back to camp.

Soon enough the topic of where i should sleep becomes the focus. You know what You'd prefer but seeing as i really have no other options You do not want me to feel scared or forced either so You encourage me to lead the options and choose.

"Well baby girl it looks like I should be starting dinner before I run out of daylight to do it with. While I sort dinner I want you to get you a nice place to sleep after that tummy of yours is full. Understand?"

"Yes Daddy." You can see i had not thought that far ahead... sleeping arrangements?? I sigh as i look around the camp. All i brought is a knapsack and the clothes i have on. My sweater is at my car in... (mentally points at half of the forest) that direction... i think. I begin thinking out loud.

"i can... sleep... um on the ground? It is pretty level and should not rain for another week or three. The tent is a single person tent right?"

"It gets cold up here at night but a bunny with a lot of fir may be ok outside a bag. Today was pretty warm. I got a lot of these *You pick up a thick slightly green log* so I should be able to keep a fire for you all night if that is what you want little bunny. Alternatively that is only for one person tent but you're a small bunny, i do believe you could fit in it." The idea is obviously worth consideration but.

"i think i will be ok if i sleep near the fire... *not believing myself but determined* besides, it will be pretty tonight with no clouds."

"No clouds means cooler too little one. The tent is my suggestion but maybe if you are near enough the fire you'll be alright. I'll keep it as big as I can for ya but we will have to hunt more wood for breakfast."

I nod and we start in on meat and greens You seasoned. I let out moan as i bite into what i thought would be a rather bland meal. Your cock loves the sound though our conversation over dinner does not betray the fact. You can tell neither sleeping option is my first choice but there is not really a plan "C". You make a few more comments about Your suggestion but do not push the issue. You think (If this little bunny wants to shiver and dose all night it will not do her any harm. In the end she will learn.)

It does not take long for us to finish and in the mountains it does not take long for what was a 98 degree day to turn into a chilly night once the sun disappears. As we say goodnight and You set up the fire to burn all night You try to encourage me even while my confidence wiens.

"Maybe it will not get too cold, there are lots of trees to hold heat and with these rocks around the fire I know that you most certainly will not freeze to death HAHA (I'll have you in my bag long before that little one) Still think you're better off in the tent but here's a sweater."

"...Thank You, i am not sure about this but i am not sure i see another choice. *weakly* Just not sure how well this plan was thought through on my part. Goodnight Daddy." With a weak smile i lay down and close my eyes as You zip the door to the tent.

It does not take me long to fall off to sleep with the warm fire and the smell of Your sweater. I am comfortable and warm... but four hours later around midnight You come out to check on the fire, still burning strong the bunny on the other hand. Even in the dim light of the fire You can see the evidence of my tossing and turning on the ground and in my hair. Upon closer inspection she is also shivering quite severely. You've been cold and know, i will come to no harm being this cold for one night but also how uncomfortable so You rouse me from my fitful sleep, brushing my twig filled hair off my face.

"Heyy there little bunny."

"Hmmm?" *unrested half open eyes try to focus*

"Ohh sweet little one you seem so cold, it is only going to get colder before dawn bunny. Won't you come with me into the tent? I hate to see you so."

I nod very sleepy and as You grab my arms to help me up You feel the extent of my shivers and know that the bag is my next stop like it or not. You brush as much debris off me as You can before leading me into the tent and removing my shoes without skipping a beat. All the way i mumble "I'm sorry." "i should have planned better." "You were right Daddy."

"Now none of that my little one. *as You zip up the tent behind You* Yes i was right but you are safe *as You crawl into the bag behind me* and that is what matters most *putting Your arms around me*. Daddy is here and You are safe and warming up *gripping my shivering icy body in a bear hug that envelopes me* Now go back to sleep baby girl, Daddy will be right here all night." You kiss the top of my head and rest hearing my breathing quickly settle into sleep and within 30min or so the shivering has also stopped.

The fire outside continues to burn with time to spare as the sun brightens the sky slightly. I wake with wide eyes realizing where I am. I do not move as i think (My clothes? Check. His clothes? *His arm IS clothed* Check.) I sigh with those worries ebatted. I remember making the choice to follow You. I was sleepy but it was sooo cold. You were certainly right, the tent was much better than the ground. I can still hear Your breathing asleep... but Your body is not all asleep. Through Your Pants and mine i can feel Your morning wood and unconsciously shift... ohhhh that felt good...

"mmmm" it is conscious now as i stretch and wake You in the process pushing my bottom out against Your morning erection.

*You wake with a chuckle and a moan of Your own. You whisper* "mmm good morning my little bunny" *not being slow to catch on You jump at Your opportunities and push Your cock back against my bottom* "Seems You slept much better *Your breath against my ear* cuddled warm in your Daddy's big bag?"

"Yes Daddy, thank You so much." i begin to lose myself gently pushing my hips back my pussy wet in the confines of my purple lace panties. I can feel the bulge of Your thickness pressing deep into the crack of my ass as You discuss us needing to gather more wood and breakfast. Nothing in Your words leads me to a sexual place except that You're whispering it in my ear. You push back each time to meet my nudges.

"Now my sweet bunny shall we get up? We have a lot to do before we leave camp." You are still merely holding me tight and moving Your hips with mine.

"I um... mmm um... Do we have to Daddy? I want to stay here longer please Daddy?" We keep pushing at each other for a moment before You shift.

"Alright baby, just a little longer though. There is a lot to do before we can leave camp."

"I flush a deep red knowing Your need matches mine that these feelings are not one sided." sighing deeply into moans of pleasure my pussy fills with need and i am about to ask when I feel You sigh into my hair and press Your lips to my scalp holding for a full breath than shifting. Excitement builds till i hear the zipper. *whimpers*

*chuckle* "You want more time in the bag with Daddy bunny?"

"Just a little more time Daddy?? Please? We have all day..."

As You pull Your arm out from under me You gently grab my neck in Your one hand *my fresh gasp turns to a whimper as i arch my back pushing into Your harness again* and tug the top of the bag back with the other. "No bunny, we still need to discuss your plans for the day and no matter what those plans are my bunny needs to eat and we need to sort the fire." releasing my neck You sit up and move easily out into the very cool, crisp morning air.

The heat still rising from the fire would have kept her well alive but hypothermic and needing medical care if she had stayed out all night.