Rachael & Sultan's Daughters Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4

Once the slaves are locked up for the night, Zoe and I settle down to relax. We must decide what to do next with our new charges, but our own needs demand to be satisfied first. Zoe may be my slave, but I allow her a great amount of freedom when it comes to initiating sex. Although I wear a light sleeveless tunic when I'm in public, I make a habit of removing it when I'm back at the Halls of Valhalla. I've spent too many years wearing nothing but a loin cloth to be comfortable with wearing even the lightest of clothes. The slaves at the Halls are accustomed to seeing me dressed the same as them, but they know not to make the mistake of thinking of me as their equal. They are left in no doubt that despite my minimal attire, I'm their owner and my wishes must be obeyed.

Zoe takes advantage of my nakedness to play with my tits before burying her face into my cunt. Her tongue invariably works wonders, and she can bring me to an orgasm in next to no time. It is the first of many before we become too tired to continue. We take turns in satisfying each other's desires. Some nights we prefer adventurous sex, but tonight we settle for something gentler. An hour or so later we fall asleep in each other's arms.

Zoe rises early the next morning. Her first duty is to unlock Hanna and whichever slave is assigned to help Hanna prepare today's breakfast. I complete my ablutions and join Zoe by the time she is ready to unlock the other slaves. I'm relieved to find that all of the new arrivals have coped with their new surroundings without any obvious ill effects. Even Beyza and Nazli seem less rebellious this morning.

I've given a lot of thought about how I should handle the children. The five youngest ones are unlikely to try to escape, so I simply lecture them on where they may go, and which areas are out of bounds. I see no need to use physical restraints on them, which would be problematic anyway. While the storeroom has an assorted collection of shackles, collars and other restraints, I've nothing small enough for very young children.

Hafsat, Makina and Farai are another matter. Once they were separated from their older sister, Amina, they have been obedient and docile. But they still have the arrogant demeanour that a privileged upbringing has bred into them. What's more, yesterday I witnessed their truculent behaviour when they are in Amina's presence. Deciding how to best manage them is going to be difficult. I've only my own experience when I was their age to draw on. I can't keep them confined to the cells all day and shackling them together is only useful as part of a training routine. They are still too young to be trained as pleasure slaves, so most of our usual training programme is inappropriate.

"I'm going to allow you out of these cells," I say to Hafsat, Makina and Farai, when I see them together. "You will wear metal collars like Zoe and the other adult slaves. The collars identify you as the property of the Halls of Valhalla. I expect you to behave and be obedient. If you try to escape, then you will be returned here. Break my trust and you will be severely punished. Do you understand?"

All three girls confirm they understand, and I proceed to lock collars around their necks. I then allow them to join their younger sisters in one of the training rooms.

"We need to find them something useful to so," I say to Zoe. "They'll get into mischief before long if they are left idle."

"Hanna will need extra help in the kitchen, and the floors are overdue for a thorough clean," suggests Zoe.

"Yes, let's get them doing that. I need to go and fetch Amina. See what you can organise while I'm out. You can assign Esme to oversee their work. She's just about finished her training, so she can put some of her housekeeping skills to use here before I send her to the slave market."

Like all slaves who complete their training at the Halls of Valhalla, Esme has been instructed in general household management skills as well as the more personal services provided by a pleasure slave. While her pretty looks and sensuous allure are what will attract a buyer, most owners place a higher value on a slave if she is capable of being more than a sex toy. Competency in managing a house is a basic skill I require of all the women who pass through the Halls, regardless of their background.

When I arrive at Wadi Halaf I'm stopped at the gate by two guards I've not seen before. They are young men, barely out of their teens, and speak Balochi in stilted sentences. I realise that these must be two of the mercenaries who arrived with the girls now in my care. When I explain the purpose of my visit, they summon the gate captain. He orders one of the two former mercenaries to escort me to the dungeon and to release the female prisoner into my custody. From the blank look on the guard's face, I'm not sure that he understood what the captain said, so I repeat his instructions in Farsi. He finally seems to understand.

"We miss your skills at languages, Rachael," laughs the captain. "Phoebe only knows a few languages and she isn't nearly as fluent as you."

Phoebe is the younger of the former warlord's two daughters, both of whom are now my father's slaves. I'm surprised my father's legal wife, Gülnihal, hasn't demanded that my father sells Dania and Phoebe. However, both seem to be able to provide services essential to the running of Wadi Halaf, so their tenure is safe for the moment.

The young guard escorts me to the dungeon and unlocks the cell containing Amina. She's looking miserable after a night spent in this cell, but I don't fool myself into believing that she's going to be more cooperative as a result. I have come better prepared this morning, and I lock a Halls of Valhalla metal collar around her neck before removing her from the cell.

"Misbehave and I'll strip you naked and shackle your wrists," I tell her in Farsi. Despite refusing to answer, Amina's eyes betray her understanding of my threat.

Chapter 5

I am leading Amina out of the dungeon with the guard following behind when I glance back. The sight suddenly makes me stop in my tracks. My plans are changed in an instant. Instead of leading us straight to the gate, I take a detour to the main building. I locate my father in his study.

"Hello, Rachael. I see you've come to pick up your slave. She's been well behaved overnight."

"How much of this charade do you believe, father?" I ask.

"What do you mean?"

"Look at Amina and the guard. If they aren't brother and sister, then I'm the daughter of a dung shoveller."

"Hmmm. Mind your manners, Rachael. I'm your father and the city warlord, remember. Okay, I admit I thought their whole story was odd. I suspected they could be related, but Phoebe and I couldn't get them to change their story. I'm making discreet enquiries among my contacts to verify their story about the war in the west. That's one of the reasons I asked you to wait two weeks before doing anything permanent to the girls."

"Why didn't you tell me this yesterday! I could have helped you interrogate them."

"Well, you are welcome to try now," replies my father. "So far the men have stuck to their story, and the girl refuses to speak."

Father gathers the four young mercenaries who brought the girls to Wadi Halaf. When they are gathered together, I can see that they are related, either half-brothers or cousins. They join Amina and I in one of the meeting rooms. Father sits at the back of the room, making it clear to everyone that I'm running the meeting. Since the men only speak a few phrases in Balochi, I conduct the interrogation in Farsi.

"Unless I get a truthful story from the five of you, then Amina will be wearing a slave tattoo on her shoulder by this evening, and I'll be selling her as a pleasure slave to a brothel by this time next week. Do you wish to change the story you told the warlord yesterday?"

There's an uncomfortable shuffling among the men. Amina looks shocked and I sense that her resolve is weakening. The men don't respond and it's Amina who speaks next.

"What do you wish to know?" asks Amina.

"Are you related to these men?"

After the first few questions I begin to get the whole story. The four half-brothers and their half-sisters fled from their father's palace after he was assassinated during a bitter power struggle for leadership of their homeland. Five of Amina's brothers died in the ensuing battle, and Amina's mother and her father's other concubines were slaughtered. Following a pre-arranged escape plan, the six remaining brothers and fourteen sisters left the palace through secret tunnels and split into three groups. They travelled by different routes to an agreed rendezvous where money had been hidden for just such an emergency. However, only two of the groups arrived at the rendezvous. They waited for the missing two brothers and five sisters, but after several days they realised that it was too dangerous to delay any longer. The main battles were over, but confusion and random bloodshed still reigned everywhere. Deciding that they wouldn't find safety nearby, the siblings hatched a plan for the brothers to pose as slave owners transporting female slaves to the eastern markets. They found a caravan master of an eastbound caravan willing to let them travel with the caravan. Fortunately, the money the brothers offered the caravan master was sufficient to ensure his cooperation and silence. The younger girls would never be able to walk the distance involved, so a small, caged wagon was purchased, along with a horse, and a marching chain as part of the disguise for the four older girls.

Their plan was foolhardy, and it wouldn't deceive a serious inspection should their enemies have found them. No real slave owner wastes money transporting young slaves over long distances, nor would he allow any of his slaves to be fully clothed. However, their luck held for eight days until they arrived here. By that time their money was exhausted, and the caravan master took their horse in payment for overdue fees.

Their new story is more plausible than the drivel the men told before. Only time will tell whether it's the whole truth, but it's enough to work with for now.

"What do you intend to do next?" I ask the oldest of the four men.

"My brothers and I must return to our homeland and avenge the murder of our father and brothers. As soon as the warlord releases us from our duty here, we will head west."

"What about your sisters?" I ask, noting that the men don't consider the deaths of their mothers, and probably their missing sisters, as warranting retribution.

"We have carried out our family duty and brought our sisters to safety. We don't have the means to support them. They must look after themselves from here on."

Fortunately for the brothers, I am used to such misogynist attitudes, so I don't make an issue of their callous disregard for their sisters' future.

"Without any means of support, they will become slaves," I warn. "Training and selling slaves is my profession, and I can tell you that the youngest ones are practically worthless. Do you want them to end up being used as bait in some arena, for wild animals to devour for the entertainment of the crowd."

I deliberately use the most horrific possible fate for unwanted slaves, even though such barbaric entertainment hasn't existed hereabouts for many decades.

"I understand. But we have completed the task our father required of us. We have no further duty to Amina and the others."

Unsurprisingly, Amina disagrees with her brothers' interpretation of their father's instructions. It's easy to talk that way when it isn't you being sentenced to spend the rest of your life as a slave. Amina vents her wrath at her brothers in their native language. I can't understand most of her words, but her meaning is perfectly clear. Among the words I manage to understand are her suggestion that her brothers do something anatomically impossible.

When her wrath is finally exhausted, she turns towards me. Without any command from me, she takes off all her clothes. Once she is naked, she kneels before me and raises her hands in supplication.

"Shackle me, Sai," she says in Farsi. "By my brothers' command, I am now your obedient slave."

I realise that this is a piece of theatre to embarrass her brothers, but I don't pass up the opportunity to shackle her wrists together while she is compliant. She may not have realised it before, but she was never going to be leaving Wadi Halaf unshackled. Her brothers look sheepish, but they don't do anything to intervene. I say farewell to my father and leave him to deal with the brothers. Hopefully my father understood enough of our conversation to realise what is going on. His command of Farsi is limited to simple phrases commonly used in trade.

Chapter 6

Once we are out of the room, Amina drops her act, and she starts weeping. After her stubbornness yesterday, I could be harsh and march Amina through the city streets in her naked condition. But I decide that there would be little to gain in doing so. I take pity on her and escort her into the Wadi Halaf harem to give her time to recover her composure. I also borrow a loin cloth for Amina to wear. Only prostitutes habitually walk the streets entirely nude. Unless being punished, other slaves invariably wear at least a loin cloth, and occasionally a tunic similar to the one I regularly wear in public.

My mother and sisters are busy working, so I only get a chance for a quick greeting before leaving Wadi Halaf. Amina and I arrive back at the Halls of Valhalla just before midday. I'm amazed at the hive of activity. Zoe and Esme have all eight of our new arrivals busy scrubbing the floors. The youngest three girls are trying to help but are probably making more mess for their sisters to clean up. In any event, nobody seems to mind. There is even the occasional sound of laughter, which is a rarity inside a slave training house. Hanna and Seda are busy in the kitchen preparing a meal for us all, while Isa, Damla, Beyza and Nazli are helping the floor cleaning work by moving furniture.

I briefly stop to give Zoe the dress that Amina took off. Zoe says that she'll begin work on repairing all of the dresses this afternoon. They should fetch a decent sum once they are repaired and cleaned. The money raised will come in handy to cover the cost of the extra food our new arrivals will be consuming.

I escort Amina to the secure area so that I can release her from her shackles. I then instruct her to clean herself up. I wait while she attends to her ablutions. She still has her air of superiority, but she's less defiant than she was yesterday. Nevertheless, I'm not taking any chances with her. I'm faced with the same dilemma I had with her sisters. I can't keep her confined to the secure area indefinitely, and she's too unpredictable for me to allow her unrestrained freedom of movement. The best solution I can think of is to shackle her with Beyza and Nazli. That will have the added benefit of ensuring that she isn't left alone. Recently enslaved women can sometimes sink into despondency and do harm to themselves. It means Amina will need to sleep in the same cell as Beyza and Nazli, but that can easily be achieved by letting Hanna move back into her own room. I promised my father that I would wait a couple of weeks before having the girls' tattooed with a slave-mark, but I see no harm in beginning Amina's training today.

"You need to understand and accept your situation," I say to Amina once she has finished her ablutions. "You are an adult so I will be putting you through the full training programme that slaves at the Halls of Valhalla undergo. If I'm satisfied with your response to the training, then I will arrange a private sale for you. That way there is every possibility you will be purchased by a good master or mistress. If you fail in your training, then I'll sell you at a public auction."

"I don't want to be a slave, Sai," says Amina, once again near to tears.

"I understand that, but at the moment there is no other option open to you. As you heard earlier, your brothers can't or won't accept responsibility for your welfare. Without family to provide you with shelter and protection, the alternative to slavery is to starve to death in some back alley. You have no dowry, so marriage is out of the question."

"Sai, what is going to happen to my sisters?" Amina asks.

"For now I will treat them as domestic servants here at the Halls of Valhalla. As you saw when we arrived, they will be expected to do housework. The older ones will receive additional training appropriate for their age. But that can only be a temporary arrangement. I can't afford to feed so many mouths for very long. The warlord and I will discuss your sisters' future once we have a clearer picture of the current situation in your homeland."

"You mustn't send them back there, Sai. Whoever murdered my parents will find them and kill them without hesitation. My half-brothers are suicidal fools to go back there and seek revenge. Far better to carve out a new life far away from the never-ending blood feuds that have impoverished our homeland."

"Where were you heading when you ended up here?"

"My brothers never said, Sai. I don't think they had any particular destination in mind. I don't even know the name of this city."

"Hah! This is the city with a name that no-one may speak," I reply. "An ancient djinn curse, which may or may not be true, places a death sentence on anyone who speaks our city name aloud. Of course, most people don't believe in mythical curses, but nobody is in a hurry to put the curse to a test. I've only witnessed one man who spoke the name of our city. He died a few moments later. Mind you, he had a group of armed warriors accusing him of theft standing around him at the time."

Now that Amina is willing to talk to me, I feel slightly more reassured that she isn't going to do anything rash. But I will still follow my usual procedures for new slaves as a precaution. I put the shackles back onto her wrists and escort her to where the others are settling down to a light lunch. Amina spends a few moments greeting her sisters before I move her next to Beyza and Nazli. I use a spare chain to add Amina to their coffle and then I remove her wrist shackles.

"This afternoon you will begin your training by joining Seda, Beyza and Nazli in the large training room," I say to Amina.

Apart from Mahmud, we have no men living at the Halls of Valhalla. It is difficult to train a slave to service a man's cock without having an available cock to service. There's only so much you can do with a wooden phallus and Mahmud is far too old to be much use for sex, no matter how willing he may be. Consequently, I've an arrangement with my father to borrow a couple of Wadi Halaf's male slaves for a few hours, four times a week. The men are eager enough, despite the often clumsy and painful treatment they receive from novice slaves.

Chapter 7

I take charge of the slaves' afternoon training so that Zoe has time to work on the girls' dresses. Esme and Isa are left in charge of the eight youngest girls, while Amina joins Beyza, Nazli and Seda in the training room. Meanwhile Hanna and Damla go to a local market to buy some more food.

In an ideal situation I wouldn't begin Amina's training by teaching her how to service a man's cock with her mouth. For a new virgin slave, the task can be a bit daunting. Fortunately, the other three girls have practised this before, and their enthusiasm for sucking cock encourages Amina. Her first attempts are typical of a girl who has never handled a man's cock before. Despite the language difficulties, the three other women start giving her guidance which she soon seems to be able to put into practise. When Amina manages to bring one of the slaves to an orgasm, she practically delights at having her face and hair covered by his cum. The other three girls tease her in a good-natured way, and Amina understands their meaning even though their words will be gobbledegook to her.