Rachael at the Lifestyle Bar

Story Info
Rachael and Dad and a friend at a lifestyle bar.
3.7k words
4.42
8.5k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Greg Wilson walked along Victoria Street in the afternoon. He had left the office early, and was enjoying being outside on a warm spring day.

Ahead, he saw a familiar-looking figure, and recognised the man as an old pal from his university days. The guy saw Greg at about the same time, and both of them broke into smiles, shook hands and embraced.

"Bill. Bill Franklin. Wow mate, I haven't seen you since graduation. That must be, what, twenty five years? How's things? What brings you to town? Do you have a little time for a catch up?"

His old friend had attended a conference, which had just finished, and he found himself with a couple hours to kill before taking the train home. He thought he didn't know anyone in town, so he was happy to run into Greg. They agreed to go to a local bar where they could talk.

"How about this one," asked Bill as they passed a place. Greg stopped and considered a moment then shook his head.

"I don't think this one's lifestyle. I know a nicer one further up, that is. Come with me."

So they walked and talked about their lives, over the decades since they had last seen each other. They had careers, they had kids who had grown up and left home. They had marriages that had broken up and new relationships formed in their wake.

In a few minutes they reached a sign and followed it to a place with a balcony, shaded by large old oak trees. They ordered pints at the bar and went to to take a standing table by the edge, with a view out over the river.

"Wow, this is a nice joint," said Bill, looking around. There were tables and chairs, and a few couches but at this time in the early afternoon, it was mostly empty save for a couple folks here and there.

"Yeah, we like it here. It's got a good vibe, and they're pretty open about things back here in the garden bar," said Greg.

"So how have you been," asked Bill. "Any exciting things going on in your life? How's work? How's life in general?"

"I'm taking it easy at work," said Greg. I'm semi-retired now. I like to take the afternoons off if I can, like today. I had some hard times a while back. My marriage breaking up affected me more than I thought, and I slipped a bit I guess. My relationship with my daughter suffered too. We drifted apart, and I didn't really help her out the way I should have."

"Shit man, I'm sorry to hear that," said Bill.

"Oh, it's fine now," said Greg. "A couple years back something happened to pick me up out of the dive I was in and set me straight. I'm doing fine. Rachael and I are closer than ever."

"Yeah, I heard you had a daughter. How old is she now?"

"Rachel's twenty six. All grown up, and a wonderful, confident,

outgoing woman."

"What does she do?"

Bill waved his hand. "Oh, she works online. Tell you what, why don't I give her a call and see if she's free to come down and meet you?"

"Oh look, there's no need to trouble her," said Bill. "And, you know, I've got to catch a train soon." He looked at his watch. "Yeah, nah, I'm sure she's busy and I don't really have that much time."

Greg tapped out a text to Bill on his phone, and grinned. "I think you'll like Rachael. Maybe two years ago, she decided to get into the lifestyle."

"Oh my god," said Bill. The news struck him, and he was silent for a moment. "Wow, OK. Um, How was that for you? Was it a shock? Wow... Is she still lifestyle? Can I meet her?"

Greg laughed, and nodded to the ping on Bill's phone. "That's Rachel's page. Look her up, pretty sure you'll like what you see. As to how it was for me, well... it was actually a bit of a shock, to be honest. But I'd been distant before then, and I wanted to support her in whatever she decided to do, and so I went along with it, to help her out. I actually became her transition partner, which has really deepened our relationship.

Bill was scrolling on his phone. His mouth hung open, and he and kept saying, "wow."

Greg, meanwhile, rang Rachel, and put the phone on the table between them.

"Hey Dad," she answered.

"Oh hey Love. I've got you on speaker. I'm down at the Lime Bar with an old mate from Uni who I haven't seen for years. Do you remember me talking about Bill Franklin? We had some great times together. I'm wondering if you'd like to come down for a drink with us? He says he'd really like to meet you." He grinned at his friend.

"The Lime Bar," said Rachel. "That lifestyle bar we've been to, on the river? Oh, I see now why Bill wants to meet me." She laughed. "Yeah OK, I'd love to come with you two old guys! That would be awesome. I'll be there in a bit."

Greg grinned to himself at the way she had put that.

They didn't have to wait long. Before they had finished their first pint, Greg spotted his daughter making her way across the bar to the door onto the balcony.

Rachael wore a red floral-print summer dress, with her hair in braids hanging to her shoulders. She saw her father and broke into a big smile, and came over. Greg and his daughter embraced, and his hands went down her back to cup her bum cheeks and he pulled her into him. Her mouth sought his and they kissed, tongues entwined. As always when he saw her these days, the blood flowed into his dick and he grew

an erection.

She broke the embrace and turned to Bill, and put out her hand. "Hi, I'm Rachel, you must be Bill. Nice to meet you." Bill took her hand and she stepped into a tight embrace with him and a kiss as passionate and erotic as the one she had shared with her dad.

"Wow," said Bill, when she broke the kiss."That was super nice! Your dad told me you were in the lifestyle. How cool is that?"

"Oh I like it a lot," Rachel said, smiling at him. He looked at her breasts, half exposed in the open halter top of her dress.

"Oh my god," he said. Those are even better in person than on your pages. Do you mind if I..."

Rachel laughed, and pulled his hand up, placing it on her left breast. Bill grasped, and brought his other hand and soon had the fabric of her dress pulled away, exposing her tits as he massaged them.

Greg, meanwhile, standing behind Rachael, put his hands on her hips, and slid them down her body to her bum, and kneaded her arse, then pulled the hem of her dress up to her waist.

Rachael was now more or less naked. Other folks in the bar glanced over and went on with their own conversations. Greg's hands on her hips firmly turned her pelvis, so her bum faced Bill, who reached into his trousers and pulled out his erect cock. He rubbed it against Rachel's slit. She hummed, and put her hands onto the table and pushed against Bill's thrust.

"Oh my god," said Bill as the head of his cock slipped past her wet lips and inside her. He had one hand on her hip and reached around with his other to cup her breast as Rachael started riding him.

"This is crazy hot," he said. "I've known you for thirty seconds and you're already fucking me. Unbelievable."

"That's one thing about the lifestyle," said Rachael. "You want to fuck a lot. Oh, that feels great, keep doing that."

Bill thrust into the young woman and admired the shape of her body, her narrow waist with the dress bunched up around it, and the outward curve of her hips and thighs. And the bouncing motion of her flesh as she pumped herself on him. Damn, she was good at this. And smoking hot. Incredible tits. Amazing attitude. What a woman. Then she was gasping, and rocking on him as her orgasm took hold.

Greg stood close by with his pint in one hand and his hard cock in the other. He drank off the pint, picked up his phone and snapped a photo of his daughter, and typed a caption.

"Rachael riding old mate Bill Franklin in the garden at the Lime Bar #lifestyle #openworld #bestdaughterever".

He posted it to his own page, linking to Rachel's. Within seconds it started collecting likes and reposts.

Rachael ground her hips with Bill inside her, and moaned. She gripped the nipple of her left breast and pinched herself, and Bill thrust hard into her, keeping a good rhythm. His cock felt great! She loved the lifestyle. She loved being so exposed, her tits out and her legs and bum so naked. She loved fucking with other people around. And she loved that her dad was there with that wonderful cock of his, so hard in his hand.

She slipped off Bill, and kissed him, then turned to her father and kissed him too. Her hand felt for his cock and she stroked it as he fondled her breasts. Then she turned and presented her arse to him, bending forward and reaching for Bills cock, bringing him to her mouth. Greg held his own dick and slipped it up and down her slit, teasing her, and she gasped as he drove in with one smooth motion, until she felt his hips pressing against her buttocks, and his cock deep inside. He pushed like that, trying to reach further into her body, so familiar, and she vibrated with his erotic energy. Then he was thrusting, hard, with an urgent rhythm punctuated by the slapping sound of their skin impacting.

She loved how she and her dad fitted together like well-tuned musical instruments. In seconds she was having another orgasm, as her pussy contracted and spasmed, gripping Greg's cock on each inward thrust and releasing it again for the outward one.

The whole thing was so fucking hot. Bill was panting, watching his friend fuck his own daughter in a bar, while she sucked Bill's cock. Thinking about it was enough to blow your mind. He reached down and felt her swaying breast, so soft and cool in his hand, with the hard jewel of the nipple in his palm. Her mouth felt almost as good as

her pussy had, and the pressure built up inside him.

"Oh my god, Rachael, I'm going to come," he said. She grunted and kept up her excellent work and soon Bill was blowing his load in her mouth. Greg, seeing his friend had gone his way, built up to his own orgasm, pulling on her hips in strong rhythmic thrusts until he too burst and his spunk injected deep into Rachael's pussy.

"Oh my god, oh my god, that's amazing," said Bill. "Rachael, you're incredible. I'm so glad I ran into your dad this arvo."

Rachel swallowed Bills semen, and grinned. She took a mouthful from her glass and then leaned forward and kissed Bill firmly on the lips. "I'm glad you ran into my dad too! That was a fun fuck, Bill."

She pulled the hem of her dress down, and started to put her top back together. Greg reached out and touched her arm.

"Maybe leave your tits out for a bit love?"

Rachael laughed, and jiggled so her boobs swayed, and her dad put his hand on one and squeezed. "That feels nice," she said. "I love how you love my boobs so much Dad."

Bill said, "you do have an awesome rack, Rachael. Well, an awesome everything really," as he looked her up and down.

Rachael laughed. "Perhaps I should just leave this off for a bit?" She slipped the dress down around her hips and and wriggled her bum and pulled it off, folding and hanging it over a stool. She struck a pose and Bill ogled her, while her dad put his hand back on the cheek of her arse.

"And you didn't need warming up," asked Bill. "I mean, you came in here, kissed us, and then you're wet and ready for cock. No foreplay. That's amazing."

"Well, yeah," said Rachael. "I was horny when I arrived. When Dad said to come down to this place, the Lime Bar, I knew it was an invitation for sex. It's a lifestyle bar, and we've been here before. So I was thinking about that while I was walking here."

She stroked her hand up and down Greg's cock as she talked. "Thinking about sex makes me horny, and thinking about getting fucked by my dad and his old mate really turned me on. So by the time I arrived I was wet and ready for it. And it was great fun, thanks so much Bill."

"Wait," said Bill. "So you and your dad have fucked in this bar before? God, if I'd known that I'd have become a regular here."

They laughed. Bill moved his stool so he could be closer to where Rachael stood next to her dad, and he put his arm around her to cup her breast in his palm. She reached down to get his cock out of his pants.

"This is cool, this kind of sexual touching," said Bill. "I love your tits. This isn't awkward for you Rachael?"

"Oh not anymore," she said. "I love it. Erotic touches are very much part of the lifestyle. I like what Dad's doing with his hands on my bum too. He does that a lot."

"True that," said Greg. "I can hardly keep my hands off you love."

She turned and kissed him on the mouth, another erotic lovers' kiss. "I don't want you to," she said. "I want you to touch me like this, always."

"Wow," said Bill. "I keep saying wow. But you know, wow! You guys have a great relationship."

Rachael slipped out of her father's embrace, and collected the empty pints. "I'll get another round," she said. "You gentlemen talk amongst yourselves." She walked off towards the bar, swinging her hips.

Both men kept their eyes on Rachael's naked arse. Greg was absently rubbing his cock, which was hard again.

"That is one amazing woman," said Bill, rubbing his own cock.

"Oh yes," said Greg. "You know, I never thought of her sexually before she said she wanted to do the lifestyle. But after that, wow. I have such a wild, powerful attraction to her. Every little thing about her turns me on. I think her tits are just perfect. Her arse is amazing. The curve of her thigh, her skin, the smell of her. Hell, even the thought of her makes this thing hard. And that wasn't happening much before."

Bill said, "it's pretty clear that you guys are very close. There's obviously magic between you. Man, when you were fucking her, sparks were flying."

"Oh mate, she's such a hot fuck, isn't she," said Greg, looking through the open door to the bar, where a naked Rachael was flirting with the bartender, letting him feel her breasts.

"Rachael going lifestyle really saved me, I think. I was spinning out of control, and she came in and gave me a project, to help her through this transition. Something to benefit someone else, you know? Her, not me."

"And now you guys just fuck all the time?"

"Well, a lot. Being in the lifestyle, she's very sexually open. Really into fucking. She likes us touching her too so, you know, I can't keep my hands off her." He laughed, and went on. "You know she has other lovers too, right? Lots of them, actually. But she came to me first, when she transitioned. And that's a special bond on top of the family thing. Oh, here she comes now. Just check out these tits, will you?"

They looked. Rachael was returning with three more glasses. Her breasts bounced and swayed with each step.

"You see how hard her nipples are," said Greg. "How they stick up like that? That means she's horny. Fuckable."

"Oh wow," said Bill. "Is she ever not fuckable?"

"Not often," laughed Greg, as she arrived and put the glasses on the table. She stood next to her dad and he put his arm around her, cupping her breast in his hand.

"Having a good time without me," she asked with a smile.

"Oh I was just telling Bill how wonderful you are," said Greg, giving her nipple a squeeze. "We were admiring these tits when you were over there. Checking out your arse, looking at your legs, comparing fuck notes." They laughed.

Bill looked at his watch. "Oh shit, I've only got a short time left, I have to get to the station. Rachael, would it be alright if we... I mean, can you..."

"You want to have another fuck, Bill," she asked.

"Oh god, I'd love that," he said. "If we could do it real quick? I have a train to catch."

"How do you want it," she said, turning to present her naked bum to him. Bill put his hand on her arse, and then looked around.

"Could we do it on that table over there? You on your back? I'd just love to see you with your legs wide open, that's all."

"Let's do that," she said, taking Bill's cock in her hand and turning towards the table. "You coming Dad," she asked, over her shoulder.

Greg had his eyes on her backside again, and grinned. "Hope to," he said.

Bill handed his phone to Greg, asking him to make a video, then turned his attention to the woman.

Rachael sat on the edge of the table, knees bent. She leaned back on her elbows, then slowly spread her legs in an erotic display Greg found deeply arousing. Bill stood between her thighs and rubbed the head of his cock up and down her slit.

"My god Rachael, you're so wet." He looked to his friend, standing right next to him with his cock in his hand. "You want to go first mate?"

Greg said, "nah mate, you've got a train to catch. You go, I'll just watch and make the vid for you."

Bill pushed his pelvis forward and his dick slipped inside her. Rachael moaned and rubbed at her clit, and Bill took up a vigorous thrusting. He looked down to see his cock disappearing amongst her dark curly hair, and looked at her breasts bouncing up and down with his strokes. Then he looked at his watch.

"How long does it take to get to the station from here," he asked, as he built up steam thrusting between Rachael's widely spread legs.

Greg said, "about ten minutes, if you walk quickly. You'll have to leave here in about five minutes."

"Oh fuck," said Bill. "I think I can do a five minute nut. Is that OK Rachael?"

She was lying fully on her back, gripping the edge of the table with her hands, while Greg held Bill's phone, keeping her in frame.

"You go Bill," she said. "I'm having a great time, don't worry about me."

Bill thrust hard into her, his brow creased in concentration. She looked so hot like that, on her back with her legs open and knees bent in that classic sexual pose. Focusing on the eroticism of her body like that, it didn't take long for him to come to the edge.

"God Rachael, I'm cumming," he gasped.

"Do it in me," she said. That invitation took the cork out of the bottle and he spasmed in hard thrusts, shooting his semen into her. He groaned, and then slumped over her.

"Oh my god, that was wonderful." He put one hand roughly on her breast and kissed her lips, thrusting once more before pulling his flaccid dick out and tucking it back into his pants.

Rachael stood up and embraced him and kissed him and put her tongue in his mouth one last time. Greg caught all that on video too.

"That was so cool Bill," she said. "I'm really glad I met you. I hope you have a great trip home, and maybe if you visit again, we can hook up."

Bill was groping Rachel's arse cheeks, pulling her pelvis onto his. "I'd love that Rachael. You're actually the best fuck I've had in ages."

He turned to face Greg, keeping one hand on Rachael's arse, but moving the other up to palm her breast. It was apparent he didn't want to stop touching her body.

"Well, mate, thanks for everything. It was fantastic running into you, and meeting your daughter Rachael. She's the real attraction here, you know."

They laughed, and Bill slapped Rachael's bum. Greg offered him his phone back.

"Oh yeah," said Bill. "Can you get a shot of Rachael and me together? While she's still naked?"

So they did that, making a few goofy poses. Rachael leaned her hands on her knees while Bill held her hips like he was fucking her from behind. She stood and cocked her leg around his hip. And Greg took some shots of Rachael kissing Bill while he held her tits.

Greg said, "If you're gonna post the video, or the photos, if you could tag Rachael in them so they show on her pages? That would be cool. I'd love to see the clip of you fucking her on the table."

Then Bill was was leaving. Greg draped his arm over his daughter's shoulder and his hand fell naturally onto her breast.

"Wow, that was fun," he said. He kissed her temple and and she turned under his arm and embraced him, working his cock between her thighs.

"You know how Bill said I was the best fuck in ages?"

"Yes, love?"

"Lots of guys say that to me."

Greg laughed, and with his hands under her bum, lifted her back onto the table. She spread her legs and he penetrated her again.

12