Rachael Ch. 11: Change of Life

Story Info
Rachael learns about jail.
4.7k words
3.88
2.8k
1
0

Part 11 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 11

Change of Life

I walked in the front door at Madame Silver's and my life changed forever. The cops were not nice, they were a bit on the brutal side in fact and I instantly got pissed. The blue shirt took me to Madame's office and turned me over to a detective in a nice suit.

Handsome devil too. He told me to sit down and started in on me.

"Are you Rachael?"

"Yes"

"Were you engaged in sexual relations with the deceased last night?"

"Yes"

"How long had he been in your presence?"

"Maybe 15 minutes."

"What caused his death?"

"I have no idea"

"What was happening when he a err collapsed?"

"He was having an orgasm, ejaculating"

"Was he inside you at the time?"

"Yes"

"What did you do when he collapsed?"

"I didn't know he had expired, he just collapsed on my back and I let him lay there expecting him to recover. He didn't after several minutes and I rolled him off my back, saw he was unconscious, called the desk for a rescue squad and began CPR."

"What then?"

"Nothing, I continued CPR until the squad arrived, they took over and took him out of the room."

"When did you give him the cocaine?"

"I didn't give him anything except a condom."

"When did he ingest the cocaine?"

"I didn't see him do anything like that."

"Where did he get the cocaine?"

"Are you deaf?"

"What do you mean?"

"I told you I know nothing about cocaine or him taking any."

"Do you sell it here?"

"NO!" Madame Silver spoke up and said that drugs of any kind were not available, distributed or used in her establishment.

"Come on, I know better than that, this is a whorehouse."

"Detective, that may be true, but I have never condoned the use of illegal narcotics in my establishment. If you make one more disparaging remark about me, or the house, this interview will move to my lawyer's office. Is that clear?"

"Sure" he replied.

"Missy," he turned to me, "You are responsible for the death of a sitting councilman of this fair city and you will be charged with solicitation for prostitution and negligent homicide resulting in his death."

"Then I guess this interview is over," Madame said.

"The investigation is still ongoing, and we have not determined charges for you Madame Silver."

He called for the officer in the hallway and ordered him to take me into custody and then to the police station for booking. Complete charges were pending.

Madame said she would call me a lawyer and take care of my stuff in the room as the officer handcuffed me and led me away.

I was sitting in the back of the police car when Steve arrived. He saw me and came to the window.

"Steve, I don't know what is happening, they are going to charge me with the guys death. See Madame Silver and tell her that you are here to get my things, please."

"Ok, you take it easy, I will get you some help and we will figure this all out, don't worry, I got this."

"Thank you," I said as he disappeared into the house.

I was off to the police station.

The intake area for the city police station was a very depressing place and I was already depressed enough. Rough hands seem to come from everywhere, you didn't get a moment to yourself, and someone always seemed to have a hold of you. Even handcuffed they held you by the arm and kept control, always with the control. I wasn't crying yet but it was hard to keep it in. I tend to be emotional, but I had more anger than fear in me.

I felt very strange. I had always managed to keep control of things in my life and this was exactly the opposite, I felt like I had no control over anything. They had me in a very small room and told me to strip to my underwear and put all my clothes in a plastic bag. I did that and a female officer came in and inventoried the contents of the bag before she took it away.

"You don't have any place to keep a receipt so it will be in the bag with your things," she said.

I didn't respond, just kept my head down and waited. Another officer came in with a jumpsuit and handed it to me.

"Put this on," he said.

I put the jumpsuit on and wondered when they were going to discover my transsexual identity. They never asked, they never checked, they just assumed. I figured it would be a lot easier on me if they never knew.

They took me to a holding cell and locked me in. Finally, I got a minute of peace to be with myself. I was still shaken and of course confused which is what they really want. I sat on the hard bench and studied the problem. I didn't know much about the law, but I knew a lot about people and I figured I needed to get some help. I was going over a list of possible helpers when a matron came to the door.

"Ok honey, time to see the detectives," she said.

I got up and walked to the door.

"Turn around and put your hands thru the slot in the door so I can cuff you."

I did what she asked, and she was none too gentle about putting the handcuffs on. Then she opened the door, took me by the arm and led me down the hall to a room with no windows. She took the cuffs off and told me to sit at the table, and then she put the cuffs back on with my hands in front and locked me to a ring on the table. The table didn't move when I pushed against it. It was bolted to the floor. Wow, I though, they don't take any chances in here. I sat still with my manacled hands in front of me, what a miserable situation I was in and nobody here was going to help. I felt totally helpless, violated and a lot scared.

A guy in a suit came into the room and dropped a file folder on the table. He was not the same guy who spoke to Madame and me at the house and he didn't seem to want to introduce himself. He just stood there looking at me. So, I looked back and nobody said a word.

"Tough girl, ain't you?" he started.

"I don't think so," I said.

"Did you kill the councilman?"

"I don't know that he is dead."

"Take my word for it, he is."

"Then you take my word for it, I didn't do it"

"Smart mouth and tough. This is going to be a long stretch for you honey."

"I will remember your words of kindness in my memoirs."

"Don't fuck with me bitch, I will break every bone in your body."

"Now who is the tough one. Are you going to beat up a poor girl who is chained to a table, tough guy?"

With that his face got red and he stomped out of the room. I don't know to this day who he was or why he came in the room, but his unprofessional demeanor and threats were unwelcome and a little scary. They had me under control, I couldn't do a damn thing and I really didn't like the feeling. I made up my mind not to do that again, no more smart mouth. I had to keep my mouth shut and do what they wanted short of confessing to something I didn't do.

I sat in that room chained to the table for what seemed like forever. Finally, another suit came in and handed me a bottle of water. I accepted it and opened it and took a drink. I had not realized how thirsty I was, the water tasted good.

He sat down across from me and told me his name: Detective Ray Romano.

I looked at him and said, "Hi, my name is Rachael." He opened a file folder and started to look over the pages, I could see my picture, but I couldn't read anything.

"Do you know why you are here?"

I wanted to tell him I was an axe murderer, but I held my tongue.

"Not really, I was involved in an accidental death earlier and someone thinks it was my fault."

"That's pretty close. Did you kill the councilman?"

"I did not," I replied.

"In fact," I went on, "I don't really know he is dead. He was alive being given CPR when I saw him last."

"Did you flee the scene after the rescue squad took him away?"

"I don't know what that means," I said.

"Did you run away?" he came back with.

"Detective, what do you want to know? I left the house and went to a friend's place for the rest of the night. I was upset and Madame Silver said I should leave and check back in this morning. From the way things have gone this morning maybe I should have run away. You people are awful."

"I want to know why you killed a sitting councilman?"

"That's easy, I didn't kill a sitting councilman. Can I leave now?"

"You are making this very hard on yourself young lady. Just tell me what you did, and I can make this all go away."

"I already told the detective at Madame's house what happened, nothing has changed from the truth."

"I need you to write out a statement and sign it," he said.

"I will once I talk to a lawyer," I replied.

"No, you will do it now!" Then he pulled out a yellow lined pad and handed it to me with a pencil.

"Lawyer"

"Not until I get a statement"

"Lawyer"

"Don't get smart with me, I want a statement"

"Lawyer"

It went on like this for several minutes before he finally got the message and left me alone. I sat there looking at the yellow pad and thought about how I was going to say what had happened. I figured I would have to do it sometime, but I wasn't real sure when or how I should do it. I could see a small shiny device up in the corner of the room and figured that the room was bugged and wired for video, so they had a record of what went on. I decided to make some notes on the yellow pad. I wrote things that had been said while I was in here on the pad and tried to remember everything that had just happened. I figured it would help me in some way to be able to bring up the words and actions in this room. Little did I know how happy that would make my lawyer?

A matron returned and unlocked me from the table and cuffed my hands behind me again. She then led me back into a cell area and took the handcuffs off.

"Lunch time," she offered.

I rubbed my wrists and followed her down the hallway to a noisy room with a cafeteria serving line. I got in line and followed the guy in front of me thru. The food looked greasy and unappetizing, so I passed on most of it. There was some salad at the end and milk in a carton that I took to a table where I sat alone.

Minding my own business became the chore of the day. There were signs up all over the walls about no talking, no touching or body contact, no spitting, no urination, and lots of other things not to do.

I ate and waited for the matron to return and lead me somewhere else. She finally did and she took me back to the same room but didn't chain me to the table. Shortly after that a suit came in the room and introduced himself as Robert Press, lawyer for Madame Silver and now me.

I told him what had happened earlier and gave him my notes. He smiled and said, "very good."

"I know what happened and I think I can get this whole thing dismissed when we get the medical examiner's report. They didn't find any drugs in your room or the house for that matter, so they don't have a leg to stand on. They think he overdosed and had a heart attack, but that doesn't help you with the prostitution charge."

"Mr. Press, they charged me with solicitation. Isn't that different than prostitution?"

"Are you sure that's what they charged you with?"

"That is what the detective at the house told me."

"I need to check that out, I think you may be right."

With that he had me sign a retainer agreement and said he would see me in a couple of hours at my arraignment. He had bail money and I would be released as soon as the process was complete.

I thanked him and he left. The matron returned and took me back to anther cell. This one was a bit larger but had 4 other girls in it. It was equipped with two bunks and a toilet. Not much in the way of décor. Two girls were sleeping on the lower bunk and one on the upper. The fourth girl was curled up in the corner, trying to sleep was my guess. I decided to attempt the same thing and settled down on the hard-concrete floor in the opposite corner.

Sleep was hard to come bye; I was worried and a little scared. I knew that once you lost control you were at the mercy of somebody else or some strange system. I didn't know the rules and I wasn't sure how to behave. I daydreamed a bit, napped a bit and tried to keep comfortable, wishing I could get on a bunk for a little nap. The first girl to get up was going to lose her spot; that I was sure of.

The sun had gone down, and it was after dinner when the matron came to cell and told me I was going to get a visitor. She then hustled the other girls out into the corridor and marched them away. She left the door open and I sat on the lower bunk wondering what was going on.

"Hello whore," came from the cell door.

There stood a very large man in uniform and smiling like a dumb ass.

"Welcome to my cellblock, this is your orientation interview."

"Thank you for your hospitality but I am hoping I won't be here long enough to get comfortable," I replied.

"You'll be here long enough to get fucked really good. I like whores with big sloppy pussies."

He unzipped his trousers and pulled his very large penis out. He then started to fondle it and slap it around trying to make it hard.

"Bring that over here and let me help," I offered.

"Now that's a good idea, you can suck on it a bit too."

When he got close enough, I unbuckled his gun belt and his pants, pulled them down with his boxer shorts to his knees and below. He was trying to slap me in the face with his cock as he became aroused, so I reached in with my left hand and took a hold of it. I was squeezing it gently and stroking him as he became fully erect. Licking it a bit to lube the stroke I was hoping he would be a quick comer and make this really easy. I gave him a bit more tongue and tasted some pre-cum so I still thought it might be quick.

"I want some pussy!"

I was thinking, me too, as I quickened the stroke.

"Stop, you're going to make me cum," he said as he slapped me alongside my head.

I had his dick in my right hand and then suddenly I had both his testicles in my other hand. Squeezing his dick with a solid grip I crushed his sac with my left hand. He let out a scream worthy of any girl in the place. I hung on as he tried to back away, increasing my pressure with both hands simultaneously. He tried to hit me again and I ducked his big slow hand. I kept increasing the pressure and soon I felt his knees start to buckle, his hands went to hold his stomach and he finally fell to his knees. After I released him, he rolled into the fetal position and began moaning and crying from the pain.

Nothing was said.

I walked out the door and headed for the cafeteria entrance where the matron was standing.

"You finished?" she said.

"He didn't last too long," I replied.

"The others are inside, go get a drink if you want."

I went into the cafeteria and looked at the other girls sitting around a bench table. I saw a coffee pot and helped myself.

Sitting down I could read the question marks on their faces.

"It's probably not over yet, I put him on the floor and when he recovers, he will most likely be mad at me and maybe you too." I told them.

"What did you do? One of the girls asked.

"I crushed his nuts."

"Oh shit," came from all four of them at the same time.

"It might be a long night," was all I could think to say.

The matron came in about 30 minutes later and beckoned us to the doorway. We all got up and walked back to our cell. The guard was gone, and no one said anything. The matron locked the door and left, I decided to get some sleep while I could and jumped up on the top bunk. I really thought something bad would happen, but I needed to sleep, I would hear the door open if he came back.

The next morning the matron roused us for breakfast and off we went in a single file. We sat together and were minding our own business when I saw the big guard come in the door. It didn't take him long to find where I was sitting. He approached the table and told the others to leave. They did what he asked, and he actually sat down across from me. I continued to eat my breakfast before it got cold and he stared at me.

"This ain't over Bitch" he started with.

"OK" I responded.

"You think your tough stuff, caught me off guard last night."

"You're lucky, I was in a good mood. The last guy to fuck me is in the morgue"

"Bull shit"

"Check it out"

"I will, but this still ain't over"

"OK"

It would have been a good place to taunt him a bit and lots of smart-ass comments entered my mind, but I held my tongue.

"Why did you hurt me?" he asked.

"Because you were going to hurt me," I responded.

"I never hurt anybody"

"You ever say please?"

"Sometimes"

"Is that the way you treat your wife?"

"No, she likes it."

"I doubt that. When was the last time you had sex with your wife?"

"Sunday," he responded

"Morning or night," I asked

"Sunday morning when we woke up."

"You wake up with a hard on?"

"Yea"

"Did you wake her up or just jump in?"

"I went down on her and made her wet first. I like to eat pussy in the morning."

"How long?"

"I don't know, three or four minutes?"

"Then what?"

"I fucked her"

"How long did that take?"

"Several minutes, I don't watch the clock."

"Let me guess, you rolled off after Cuming inside her and smoked a cigarette. Then she rolled away from you and went back to sleep."

"Something like that."

"Did you chat at all?"

"I don't think so"

"You are a real romantic. When was the last time you made love to your wife instead of merely fucking her?"

"Vacation last year, we went to a beach resort and had a good time."

"You should try it more often. You have the habit of thinking sex is all about you fucking someone. I don't like to be fucked, I won't be fucked, and I will fight until I am dead before I give it up like that. Yea, I made my living having sex, but it was on my terms. It was never on the client's. Remember that."

"You're a tough broad and I will respect that from now on. I never gave it a thought. I thought girls liked it that way."

"That's what you get for thinking instead of asking."

With that he got up and left. I mopped my brow and thanked my lucky stars for another gift from the heavens.

Later that day the arraignment went about like Mr. Press said it would but with a twist.

The preliminary medical examiners report called the councilman's death a heart attack brought on by the ingestion of cocaine. Since there was no cocaine on the premises it was assumed, he took it before he came in and it was not homicide. They had nothing to charge me with. Mr. Press further argued before the judge that there was no evidence that I had anything to do with his death and furthermore I never asked him for money, which is a requirement for solicitation. The judge threw the whole thing out and I went back to get my clothes. I was free to go.

When I got outside Mr. Press was waiting for me and offered to take me home. We didn't talk much and when we got to Madame Silver's house the place was locked up. Police tape on the sidewalk, sign on the door saying closed. "Just go in," Mr. Press said. The door was unlocked, and the place felt empty and hollow. I walked back to Madame's office and she was sitting behind her desk. She smiled as the two of us walked in and told us to have a seat. She offered coffee and I said, "Let me get it."

I went to the kitchen and put a pot in the coffee maker and shoveled some ham and cheese in my mouth. I was starved. The coffee finished brewing and I brought a tray with three mugs, the pot, plus cream and sugar to the office. We all sat down with a mug and I thanked both for getting me out of a jam.

"What are you going to do?" I asked Madame.

"Well, the place is closed for the time being, I am going to court and will probably have to pay a fine of some sort. I hope I don't get prison time. Mr. Press seems to think that's not in the cards. I am sure there will be a probation period so no business for a while anyway."

12