Rachael Visits a Club

Story Info
A couples first visit to a sex club.
2.2k words
3.92
17k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DarkYaish
DarkYaish
35 Followers

Rachael had been enjoying how I was in chastity. She was reluctant at first to put me in a cock cage but after she saw how attentive to her needs I became, and how eager to please her without the need for reciprocation she came around. We had been sharing fantasies with each other and one that kept coming up for both of us was her being shared with other men. It was strictly fantasy, or so we thought. One day we decided to explore that particular fantasy a little further and see if it was something we wanted to indulge for real. We found a sex club in a nearby city and arranged for the kids to stay with a friend for the night.

"We can just go and look around, watch what other people are doing. We don't have to do anything we don't want to. If the vibe is off, we'll leave. If we want to stay and play with each other, maybe let others watch. Or not. Or maybe we'll want to play with some others. We can decide that after we get there." I said.

We had discussed it already, we trusted each other and knew our limits. I would still be wearing my chastity cage. Rachael might want me to go down and perform orally on another woman. She might decide she wanted another man to go down on her, or to suck him, or to have him fuck her. It would be up to her to decide. We had already agreed that we were ok with all of that, it would just depend on the mood once we got there.

For our evening I was in my chastity cage (of course) a black leather kilt, boots, and a buttoned shirt. Rachael was wearing black stockings and heels, a fairly short black and white check pleated skirt and a white blouse that showed off her ample cleavage. Her skirt was long enough to cover everything but the pleats made it loose enough it could easily be flipped up over her ass. Tonight she chose not to wear any underwear. The thought of her pussy exposed and so accessible had me trying to get hard in my cage the whole drive there.

We arrived at a nondescript building, from the outside there was no sign of what it was. Inside we entered a nice lobby and were greeted by a hostess who welcomed us and went over the rules. We were each handed a towel to put down and there were baskets of condoms, lube, tissues, and trash cans in every room.

We had arrived later so there were already several couples present. It was a large open area broken down into smaller "rooms" by curtain dividers. Some were more open to display, some were more private. Some were smaller for just one couple but most were large enough for several people to comfortably play in each. There was various furniture from actual beds, couches, chairs, and what were clearly benches designed for sex.

We walked around, watching several couples and groups already making out or having sex. Rachael stopped at one room with a woman being serviced by two men. She was straddling one man and he was sucking her breasts while she was kissing the other and stroking his cock. The man she was kissing was also rubbing her clit while she rocked her hips, riding the man beneath her. Rachael didn't say anything but I could tell she was turned on by what she watched. She grabbed my hand and pulled me closer, placing my hand on her ass under her skirt and kissing me deeply.

"Come on." she said, taking my hand and pulling me along to another room.

This room was unoccupied but it had a chair and a low padded bench with a raised, sloping back to recline against. Rachael sat me down in the chair and then straddled me, her skirt lifted and her pussy right over my groin. She began kissing me and rocking her hips against me. I was still in my cage and my kilt was still on so I felt nothing but my cock was straining to get hard in its cage. I could feel the frustration as the steel bars prevented my cock from achieving an erection, and yet the tight embrace provided a stimulation of its own that just furthered my arousal.

I unbuttoned her blouse further and pulled her breasts out of her bra, exposing them as I squeezed and fondled them. She kept kissing me hungrily and grinding her hips against me.

"Strip." she said, suddenly standing off me.

I unbuckled my kilt and let it drape over the chair beneath while taking my shirt off. Rachael had reached in and removed her bra, her breasts now free and framed in the open buttons of her blouse. Once I was naked she sat back on me again and brought one of her tits to my face.

"Suck it." She commanded, as she lowered herself above my locked cock once again.

I took her nipple in my mouth and sucked and teased it, alternating light bites, tongue flicks, and sucking. My hands were grasping her ass cheeks, kneading them as I helped her rock back and forth on my lap.

I noticed a man standing in the doorway watching us just as Rachael did. She looked at him and nodded, then turned back to me and switched breasts in my mouth. The man had come further in the room and he was stroking his cock now. I could see it was slightly longer than mine, maybe about 7 inches but a bit thinner. As he stepped closer Rachael reached her hand out and grasped his cock and started stroking it. He stepped closer and she looked up at him as she stroked his cock before taking it in her mouth and sucking him.

I couldn't believe the sight in front of me. Even though I knew this was something we discussed, it was different seeing it in person. Not just in person, I was watching my wife suck another man's dick just inches away from my own face. I thought my cock was straining in its cage before, but now it was trying to bend the bars. I could feel pre-cum leaking because I was so aroused at the sight of Rachael giving another man a blow job.

She had one hand at the base of his dick and was taking the head in her mouth. She was pumping her head back and forth on his cock as her hand stroked in the opposite rhythm. He reached down and was playing with the breast I wasn't sucking, pinching her nipple and squeezing her breast in his hand, his hips pumping slightly trying to get deeper in her mouth.

After a few moments Rachael stood, leading us both over to the bench. Rachael sat with her hips at the end and laid back against it, spreading her legs and lifting her skirt to expose her pussy.

"I want you to fuck me." She said to the stranger, looking him in the eye.

I knelt on the floor next to her at the bench and she grabbed my balls in one hand. The man was rolling a condom over his cock and knelt between her legs. Rachael lifted her knees higher, opening herself more and making her pussy easier to access. I took her leg behind the knee and held it for her, keeping her open as he guided the head of his dick inside her.

"Kiss me." Rachael breathed, her voice husky as she looked right at me.

I leant in and kissed her, our tongues twining. Rachael's body began rocking as the stranger pounded into her, each thrust causing her tits to bounce as he bottomed out, his balls hitting her ass. I could feel the stranger push her legs further apart and I held it there, giving him even more access to strike deeper in my wife's pussy.

We continued to kiss and her mouth was hungry, insistent. I could tell she was incredibly aroused but also that she wasn't going to cum from just his cock alone. I broke our kiss, taking my free hand and began rubbing her clit. Rachael grabbed her breasts and began pinching her own nipples. My fingers were flat against her clit, my middle finger directly on it and my index and ring fingers trapping it to each side. I pressed down lightly and rubbed side to side as the stranger continued to stroke into my wife. I could hear her breath coming shorter now and her face began to flush as her orgasm built. I could recognize the signs of her incipient orgasm after giving her thousands throughout our marriage. This was the first orgasm I had ever seen anyone else give her as this man, entirely unknown to us, fucked her in front of me.

I heard Rachael gasp and she threw her head back. Her body rocked in spasms as the orgasm took her, her eyes rolling back, head thrashing. Her hand on my balls squeezed harder, both painful and delightful. My cock was aching, I felt on edge, nearly ready to come from the circumstances in front of me.

The sight of Rachael's orgasm drove him over the edge too. I heard him grunt and his pace changed, quickly speeding up and then burying his dick deep inside as he came, pulling back and slamming home again, riding out his own orgasm.

The man pulled back, standing and pulling the used condom off.

"Thank you. That was amazing." He said as he threw it in the trash and wiped himself with some tissue. "I hope we see you here regularly." he finished, as he stepped back out of the room.

"I want you in me." Rachael said to me, sitting up.

My key, the one to my chastity cage, was on a long necklace hanging between her breasts. She leaned forward, inserting the key in the lock and pulling the cage from me. My cock sprang erect, finally free from the confining metals bars. We left the base ring on, both because it couldn't be removed with such a fierce erection and because it would act like a cock ring, keeping me hard even after I came.

It had been over a month since Rachael let me orgasm in any fashion in anticipation of our trip here tonight. I had been edged, or told to edge myself multiple times in the weeks since I was last unlocked but had not been granted even a ruined orgasm. Already just from watching my wife getting fucked by another man I was on the verge of coming, seeing a strange mans dick bring her to orgasm was a fantasy I had finally seen played out in real life.

I shifted between her legs myself and guided my cock into her pussy. It felt amazing. I could tell she had been recently fucked, her pussy felt different but it wasn't stretched like when we use her large dildos at home. I savored the feeling of her pussy, soft and silken, warm, enveloping my cock on all sides. Each slow stroke I could feel her pussy gliding along my entire shaft. I backed out, lowering my hips slightly so the top of my cock dragged along the inside of her vagina. I could feel the crown of my cock passing through the ring at the entrance of her pussy, just the very tip remaining inside. I slid back in slowly, my cock dipping down and going deeper inside until my hips met with hers.

I kept stroking slowly, trying to both delay my own orgasm and drag out the pleasure, both hers and mine. I could see her reacting as I knew she would, extending her pleasure and bringing her to another orgasm, her head thrashing back as my cock touched just the right spots inside her. I continued, speeding my pace slightly as I continued. Rachael was making little "ohh" sounds with every stroke, still quaking in the throes of her second orgasm. I knew I couldn't keep this up much longer. I was riding the edge of orgasm, just barely able to hold it back.

"I'm going to come." I said, the unasked question of permission to do so implied in my statement.

"Do it. Come inside me." She gasped.

That was all it took. I stroked inside her again, harder this time, once, twice, and then my own orgasm took me. I groaned, my own head throwing back. I pumped in her again slamming my hips against her. I wanted to bury my cock as deep as possible as I spurted my seed inside, deep in her pussy. I came, and continued to come, my cock still rock hard in its steel ring. This was more than a regular orgasm. This was an atavistic throwback to reclaiming my woman after she was taken by another man. My body instinctively knowing to get my own sperm as deep inside her pussy to impregnate her as possible. I came and came, the denied orgasms of a month being released.

Finally spent, I collapsed forward, my head resting between Rachael's breasts. I kissed her chest between them, kissing my way up her neck to her mouth where we kissed deeply and passionately.

Breaking our kiss and sitting up, Rachael sat up also arranging her skirt to cover her and putting her breasts back in her blouse.

"Let's go home." she said.

DarkYaish
DarkYaish
35 Followers