Rachel and Sam

Story Info
Find Peace in Isolation.
4.3k words
4.36
11.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KalDarov
KalDarov
133 Followers

Thank you for reading. This is my entry for the Covid19 Event. I hope it provides some escape in this troubling times.

Stay safe.

***

The world is in flames.

Well not literally. Figuratively speaking it's close to going down the drains. To say we're fine and we will be fine if we keep ourselves neat, clean and respectful. To say -- world is doing fine, but some minor hiccup that we could've avoid -- would be a little too much. We've to have chaos at all times. Chaos makes money. Money runs the world. Countries warring against one another; blatant lies orchestrated between nations to disrupt others and just being plain human. The world and its people were doing business as usual. Shut in their houses, but doing as usual.

Rachel stood on the roof of her apartment condo drinking her cup of tea, watching the world around her. The world's silence was good. No cars, planes or people screaming over the windows. Life was good. Her loving fiancée was behind her with their friends playing some table top game she couldn't understand. God did she try. But she couldn't. It looked way fun. But, her soon to be husband was always taking his games a little bit too far.

Sam sat on his 'throne' wielding the 'power hammer' and speaking from on high to his friends. Pretentiousness dripping from every word.

"Plebe, thou invaded my realm; now face mine wrath," he waved his meat tenderizer around.

"You rolled a 1. Goblins take your 'power hammer' and 'throne' -- rape you and use you as a toilet," the DM laughed as he checked his notes.

"Lies, all lies. Goblins doth do nothing," Sam mock argued.

They all laughed as he stood up from his wooden stool, "Ok, my accent is a bit off."

"Off? You sound more Russian than 'ye old British'. 'Sides, when will you come again? We'll have cake," his best friend wagged his eyebrows as he tempted Sam.

"Nah, I'll pass the cake, but will do for another round of this. Next time though, I've to go to bed, tomorrow is a busy day," Sam explained.

"Yeah I bet," his friend smiled mischievously.

Sam watched as the laugh rippled through the group, "Don't stay too late, you hear."

His friend suddenly changed, as if trying to hide his tear, "I understand. Some thing's need to stay hidden. You don't wear him down you hear, however if he runs we'll tie him to the bed."

The cackling bunch were ripping and tearing into Sam, "Ok, that happened one time. And I didn't run, I politely excused myself."

The group continued to laugh. Rachel watching her beloved man enjoy their playful ribbing and joking. The mock pout reminded her how lucky she truly was. She wondered sometimes, how did she ever get so lucky?

Sam approached, "Baby are you ready? We've to go."

"Hey your apartment is across ours, we'll see you again tomorrow," his best friend waved his hand as Sam and Rachel disappeared behind the roof door.

"I'm sorry you waited for me, must've been boring as heck," Sam apologized to Rachel.

She gently shook her head, "No my love. I enjoyed myself. You were with me last night while I gabbed with my friends, and you never said a word."

"Boring," he mockingly exclaimed.

Rachel smiled, gently pinching his sides, "Jerk."

Sam leaned in and gently kissed his lover, "Yes, but I'm yours."

Finally, out of breath they slowly disengaged, watching each other's eyes, "I'll race you to the bedroom," he whispered before he bolted towards their door, fumbling with the keys.

Rachel squeaked and started to run after him. They fought with the lock before bursting in their apartment and closing the doors. Sam was faster and started to run first, but suddenly found himself tripping and falling to the floor. As he looked for what tripped him he watched Rachel's foot raised few inches of the floor. She had a menacing grin on her smiling face.

She started running, "Last one gets to do what the winner wants," she exclaimed while giggling like mad.

Sam was on his feet, but he know when he was beaten. The woman he so dearly loved yelled out her victory as she jumped up and down.

"I'm the winner. You're the loser. L -- O -- S -- E -- R. Loser, loser; pants on fire," she sang her joy.

Sam chuckled as he entered behind her, "What does that even mean?"

"You don't know? When your pants are on fire, you've take them off, now," She instructed.

He raised his eyebrows, "Oh? Says who?"

She smiled, "I do!"

He grinned while his pants dropped to the floor. His cock already semi -- hard.

"Now, disrobe me; slave," She spoke from high.

Sam smiled yet again, "Yes, my mistress."

Rachel's pussy was drenched. Their play escalating more and more. He came close. His penis bobbing in the air, she licked her lips as she watched the erotic movement of his limb. She knew he could smell her sex, as was evident by blood pumping into his beautiful cock.

One by one he carefully removed every article of clothing.

Before he took her clothes off, Sam knew he had to do something with his girlfriend's glasses. He often made mistakes; involving clothing -- over the head -- glasses approach. He was proud that he finally remembered to take them off before doing anything else first.

To avoid unnecessary embarrassment, of course. Glasses went on a table near the window.

Right after that was done her t -- shirt came next. It went slowly over her head then in moments found itself in his hands.

Next was her under shirt. It too -- disappeared as if it was made out of air.

Before he could do anything else further, he watched the dreaded bra, "Darn thing," he whispered making his girlfriend giggle.

She knew how he felt about bras. The mechanics of the elusive fabric often gave him trouble and her lover was easily embarrassed. She watched Sam fumble with it for few seconds -- his face getting redder as his attempts were easily foiled.

Sam unhooked her bra and gently removed the cloth over her arms. She smile proudly. Seeing the joy in his face as he didn't fumble around the clasp that much this time. Sam's joy was her own as she almost jumped up and down. She barely had to move her arms as he gently maneuvered the fabric around them. Every article of clothing was carefully weighed in his hands as not to touch her skin too much and moved with care over her body until it was in his hands. The as every article of clothing he attempted to fold it neatly, but Rachel had other -- more fun -- ideas. She took it from his hands and discarded it as she did with the others.

Rachel watched him lick his lips and stare at her breasts. She was sometimes self -- conscious of her tiny breasts, often she would dream of bigger, fuller tits. The ones men lusted over. Often she wanted to go to a plastic surgeon to get the surgery and make them a bit bigger. The size she thought would please her man. Yet one look from Sam and her worries were forgotten. She could barely describe how the gaze made her feel. Proud? Sexy? Loved?

All of the above.

She watched him unbuckle her pants and move them down her legs. If she doubted his nose could smell her sex; now she was sure. The man paused over her sex and lingered watching the thin piece of fabric and what was so delicately hidden behind it. She shivered in anticipation.

Sam mind was in overdrive as he lowered her pants to her knees. While he knelt, the aroma of her sex hit him like a train. He always loved the smell of her, but this was something more. She was dripping with sexiness.

Eventually he continued his methodical disrobing of his lover.

Rachel lifted one leg, then the other, as he removed her pants and following her instructions threw them on the floor. Finally; the last article of clothing lied between them.

The man naked and ready. His cock pulsing in anticipation. He moved towards his wife -- to -- be and gently tasted her lips.

The kiss tentative at first. Asking her for permission. Without warning, she climbed up his muscular body. Finally they coupled.

Before they could even rationalize their actions they were on the bed.

She found herself on her back. Rachel's legs were on his shoulders while his cock buried to the hilt. They both cooed their pleasure. Several moments passed where Sam didn't dare to move. He leaned towards her accepting arms, now as before Rachel's arms encircled around him while he held his cock in place.

Both Rachel and Sam kissed passionately. Prolonging each other's pleasure.

Sam didn't want to cum so soon. But he did. The release caught him and Rachel off guard and send them both climaxing.

He moved his hips couple more times as his seed rushed into her pussy. His whole body shaking in pleasure.

"Oh, baby that feels so good," Rachel cooed.

Sam smiled, "Liar. I guess I was too high strung and came before you."

She giggled, kissed him hard and said, "I came with you my love. See? Oh god!"

She shook one more time as his seed induced a small orgasm, Sam looked as his lover shook out her pleasure. Eventually she came to a gentle blush all over her body.

"Well I'll be. I did it. I -- have -- the -," but before he could finish she gently pinched his thigh.

Her legs still on his shoulders, but by now he was kneeling on bed, his arms spread wide as he looked to the heavens, "Oh stop that."

He laughed, "Sorry. I just thought I should show off my power at bringing my woman to climax."

She smiled, "What power?"

"Well," he said as he slowly disengaged careful not to do it too fast and hurt her, "You know how women are hard to pleasure for some men. G -- Spot and all that. A what? Some men barely know the alphabet, let alone American one, and yet they want us to find a spot on a woman named G. That's just selfish, some of us can't find a spot on a map let alone on a woman," He argued as he lied next to her, she quickly snuggled to his chest.

Rachel laughed as she watched Sam go off on tangent on one of his theories, "So what do you think people should do about it?"

Sam thought hard for few seconds before answering, "Bow down to me. A simple thing really, I found the answer, therefore, ergo and Vis -- a -- Vis. I am the man."

She cackled, "Yes you are, my man."

"Damn straight," he muttered.

Before she knew it he wiggled his eyebrows, "Ready for round two."

"What?" She asked incredulously.

Just as she said that she felt something hard with her leg, "Oh, my. Be gentle," She laughed as Sam repositioned between her legs and pushed his cock inside.

***

Rachel woke up the next day feeling strange. Tired, satiated, but damn good. It was hard to put in words. She heard the steady hum of treadmill as she assumed Sam was busy running.

She turned her head and looked at the clock beside their bed and noticed it was still early. Damn early to be up and feeling this good. Especially out of work and in self -- isolation. Rachel begged her boss not to fire her, but not even a week into the pandemic she got her discharge papers. Her line of work wasn't needed apparently. Waitressing seemed a pointless job before and more so during Covid19. She sighed, there was no reason to cry over spilt milk.

She swiped her hand over the place where Sam had slept. The spot was cold. Sam was always an early riser. Rising early and doing his duties throughout the day. He seemed to have a boundless tank of energy. She smiled wondering at her luck.

She sighed and rose to take a shower. However, seeing the mess they made making love and fucking most of the night. How the hell does Sam have that much energy? She shook her head in disbelief. However she soon realized that she too felt quite good. Not how she should feel as she spent the night away fucking like rabbits.

She took the sheets and threw them to wash. She argued with herself that she would do the bed later after breakfast, but for now shower. The sweat and gunk on her body made her feel unclean. Besides it was a good way to wake oneself up.

She set the shower to warm water and stepped into the water, gently washing her short hair. As her hands traveled across her body she saw she was dripping semen. Rachel finally realized the amount of spunk Sam released into her during the night. She was amazed. Slightly worried, but amazed. Mostly proud that her ever loving boyfriend managed to fill her up, as they say, to the brim.

Showered, dried and her teeth brushed she finally entered the large living room seeing her fiancée running like a cheetah on the treadmill. Music blaring in his ears, cartoons watching on the TV.

She gently shook her head. For as long as she had known him he didn't watch anything, but cartoon shows.

At first she was put off from even talking to him as Rachel thought he would be too immature to hold a decent conversation. She found out during one of their on-site meals as coworkers, they shared some stories and he blurted out he watched some cartoons. Who watches cartoons in their mid-30's?

However, bit by bit, she got to know him. One thing led to another and she fell in love with the man. A year down their friendship, he hadn't asked her for a date. At first she thought it was her own inadequacies, large thin frame, and small breasts with short cropped hair. She was pretty, but she didn't attract attention like other women.

Very soon she would find out that he was just way too shy.

Stumbling over his words. Sam, one day, finally asked her out. Her very first thought was a hard firm 'yes'. Her friend tried to convince her to pretend she was hard to get and make the man 'work for that poontang'. As her friend so eloquently tried to convey. Having him grovel was furthest thing on her mind.

So he took her out on a most bizarre and fun date she had ever been on.

He had taken her to a small aisle selling crabs. There was a table set near their tank with wine and some finger food. The grocery store was empty from all but them. Questions of how and why were left unanswered by his mysterious waggle of the eyebrows. They sat facing the crabs. Every one of the crabs wore a neat little hat and some wore dresses others wore neat little tuxes.

And the proceeded to talk with her for the remainder of the night, drinking and eating as they started to know each other. Finally he leaned in, "Are you ready?"

Before she could ask anything, Sam said, "We're here ladies and gentlemen, to watch the show."

She still remembered her laugh as he put one of those binoculars from the theatres.

Still wondering what it was this all about. The man started oohing as crabs waddled around the tank. She was lost for words, but enjoyed the date immensely. Never being bored or wondering what his intentions were. Sam genuinely wanted her to laugh.

Later she would find out he had named the crabs and he bought every last one of them to release them in a nearby lake. She still smiled when he found that most of them found the environment good enough to live in. The ranger wasn't so happy though. The look on Sam's face was priceless when the ranger tried to explain that the crabs were probably going to wreak havoc on the local fish.

People weren't so kind. They called him an idiot and a simpleton. Ignoring that his actions tried to do good. The man wasn't stupid, just naïve. He had a gentle side to him. And in his gentle nature he'd assume his actions were doing some good. Especially other people. They were treated decently no matter who said what about them. Until he was proven that they weren't. Rumors were just that, rumors.

Still, he ran on the treadmill as his life depended on it. The cartoon changed and the show was now of a blue cat -- thing and his orange fish friend. Sam still ran at the same pace. Music playing in his ears.

Rachel knew her boyfriend would be ravenous from all that running so she started to prepare something. Eggs, bacon with toast and yoghurt. And same for her.

She approached his treadmill and let him see her. He smiled taking his headphones off, "Hi my love. Sorry if I had disturbed your sleep. I was just so full of energy for some reason."

"No worries, I had enough sleep. Do you mind if I change the channel?" She asked.

"Of course," He said still running full speed.

"Thanks," She said and blew him an air kiss.

He smiled shyly while his girlfriend turned and with a satisfied smile turned the TV to the news channel.

She enjoyed seeing people argue with other people. It was one of her small sins. Now one of the anchors was blasting the President of the States for this and that. Not doing what they thought was right. She didn't care who was getting the lip, yet she enjoyed the arguing among the 'committee' on the news.

One of the men called the President a horrible man, her boyfriend stopped the treadmill behind her and whispered, "That's not nice," she smiled remembering that Sam didn't like it when others badmouthed someone that's not there.

"How would you feel if someone said that about you," Sam silently asked the TV.

Rachel smiled, "It's their job to do it. Remember, some people enjoy those that say bad things about the man."

Sam wiped his sweaty body, "I know, still its mean," he grimaced in anger, "We're not in high school heaven's sake."

She shook her head, "I know. Let's watch baby. We might hear something."

Sam shook his body, "Ok. Just don't mind me. I hate politics."

"I know my love, let me do something for you later," she whispered sexily.

Sam's eyes widened anticipating the surprise, "Alright."

The news were the same. For Sam it was boring. Same as yesterday and the day before. Same old news. People dying. And people who should know better doing all they can to disrupt the process of the government. He wasn't for or against. Just indifferent, if he's left alone why shouldn't others be. He sighed. Sam hated the world like this, but it was his. Rachel was here and where she was he too belonged.

Somewhere in the beginning of the crisis he hopped this would be the event that changed the world order. Opened the eyes of the people. And they would treat everyone with respect and decency. However, what had happened was the polar opposite. Sam wasn't surprised, but he hoped for something better from his fellow man.

"Come and get it babe," Rachel called out to Sam while placing his plate on the large island table top.

They sat at the counter top eating their food, the news running in the background, "What are you gonna do about your job baby?"

She watched him chase down a small piece of bacon before stabbing it with the end of the fork and lifting it to his mouth. As he did that he closed his eyes in bliss.

"This is amazing," he exclaimed.

"Thanks," Rachel replied.

He sighed, "Back to your previous point. I've missed some emails yesterday. As I checked them this morning the company that's employing me to your hotel said their office was shut down. And judging by what your hotel did I think I'm out of a job from foreseeable future."

Rachel worriedly asked, "What about the crew job?"

He sighed, "They haven't sent anything. The country is shutting down slowly, there aren't meetups I think they'll do it too, just matter of time. They still have some jobs open on their boards, I've applied for all, just waiting for the conformation."

She swallowed a piece of bacon then asked, "Are we gonna be ok?"

Sam smiled, "You know we are."

"I mean this apartment costs so much. Are we gonna have enough? I have to ask, no telling how long this is going to last," She worriedly watched his face for an answer.

"You know I've a lot saved, and you have done the same. We're going to be fine. This will pass before you know it," Sam smiled.

Reassured by his words, Rachel's mood suddenly was improved, "For some reason this situation has made me depressed. Thank you."

Finally done eating he took the dish and started washing, "No problem my love. We both have enough money saved up to last us a long time. If all things fail we can move to my parents' house. If things get any worse we'll do that. I've talked with my family they all want us to come."

KalDarov
KalDarov
133 Followers
12