Rachel Pays the Rent - Ch. 02

Story Info
Tony takes Rachel in payment for her rent.
5.2k words
4.56
46.5k
59

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/28/2023
Created 06/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel Pays the Rent -- ch 2

Rachel felt her stomach knotting up as she drove to the office for her first day of work. She hadn't slept much the night before. Her and Rob had gotten into a huge argument the night before about her working for Tony and Frank. He didn't want her going to work for them because he knew what was going to be expected of her. She knew it too. Yet when she pushed him for an alternative, he had nothing. Neither had any income, and Rob wasn't even trying to get a job. Rachel had looked all over the city. No one was hiring. She could have gotten a job at some fast food place. But that wouldn't have come close to paying the rent, let alone all the other bills that had piled up.

She got dressed that morning as Rob lay in bed, pretending to be asleep. After working for the engineering firm for almost twenty years, she had an extensive wardrobe to choose from as she dressed for her first day. She wanted to dress as modestly as possible, while still looking professional. She chose one of her favorite blouses and skirt that she didn't think would be provocative. What she didn't realize was that she was one of those women who could have worn a burlap sack, and she would have still looked provocative. She was just one of those women men lusted after, no matter what she was wearing. She finished her outfit with her 4" black heels.

Rachel hadn't reached the top step to the front porch of the Victorian house when Frank opened the front door, greeting her. "Good morning Rachel." He said with a smile, his hand extended.

She took his hand and shook it. "Good morning."

"Right this way." Frank said, very businesslike. He led her into Tony's office.

"Good morning Rachel." Tony greeted her as she walked into his office and then stood in front of his desk. She noticed he had removed any chairs from in front of his desk. "I drew up a contract. But I have to ask, are you sure you want to work here Rachel. I'm sure a woman with your skills and looks can find work elsewhere."

Rachel started to panic, thinking they were withdrawing their offer. "No Mr. Conklin. I really appreciate the offer. I've looked. There aren't any jobs out there right now." She had just confessed her desperation to a pair of circling wolves. "I don't know what is going to be required of me. But I need this to keep our condo."

"I know you do." Tony assured her in a gentle, reassuring voice. "I have no doubt this has been extremely difficult for you. What with your husband unwilling to work." Tony wanted to do everything he could to establish her hopeless position.

Rachel dropped her head in shame. "Yes sir. It's been difficult."

Frank stood behind her smiling as the thought, 'You have no idea how difficult it's about to become bitch!'

"Here is the contract between us." Tony shoved the contract across the desk to her. "You can read it if you want. But it basically says that as long as you serve us as our personal assistant, performing any tasks asked of you, your rent will be waived for that month. Any time you wish to end this contract, you may do so. But you will forfeit your condo immediately, and will have five days from the ending of the contract to vacate the condo." Tony paused. "But of course you are more than welcome to read the contract for yourself."

Rachel's heart was pounding so hard she felt herself shaking as she picked up the contract. She looked at each of the pages, pretending to read it. But in reality her mind was racing so fast she couldn't have focused on what it said if her life had depended on it. And to a certain extent, it did. "Everything looks in order." She said, pretending to be calm and businesslike. When in reality she felt like crawling out of her skin. She wanted to run. She had to focus on controlling her breathing.

"If you'll turn to the last page, you'll find where you need to sign our agreement." Tony said as he handed her a pen.

Rachel took the pen and signed the contract. Then each of the brothers signed in their designated places.

Tony took the contract from her and put it in his top desk drawer. "Excellent! Now that we have that taken care of, let's get to work." Tony's demeanor changed completely. He pointed at a small bar in the corner on the other side of his office. "Pour Frank and I a drink. A couple fingers of bourbon for each of us." Tony turned his attention to Frank as Rachel was left to figure things out for herself.

"We have a couple of inspections coming due at our Parkside building." Tony said.

"I know. I think we should run over there today and walk through the building to see if there's anything that needs to be taken care of." Frank replied.

Both brothers were watching Rachel as she fumbled with pouring them each a drink. She had difficulty finding the glasses. When she finally found the glasses, her hands were shaking as she poured the bourbon. She turned and brought them their drinks.

"Where's the ice?" Frank asked. "There's nothing worse than warm bourbon." He looked at his brother. "I'm not sure she's going to work out bro."

"Unfortunately, I think you're right." Tony replied as he opened the drawer of his desk and pulled the contract out. "Look Rachel. I really do sympathize with your situation." He grabbed the contract with both hands and held it like he was going to tear it up.

"No! Wait! Please!" Was all Rachel could get out. A wave of fear swept over her at the thought of being homeless.

Frank stepped in front of her. "How badly do you need this job Rachel?"

"I need it." Was all she could get out before she started sobbing with head bowed.

"Look at me." Frank ordered her. "Show us how badly you need this job."

Rachel stood there, staring at him. She knew what they both wanted. In the back of her mind she'd known it would come to this. She had just held out with a glimmer of hope that it wouldn't. She looked down at her blouse, her hands shaking as she began to unbutton it, sobbing softly as she did.

The brothers watched in silence as her resistance slowly vanished. They both knew by the end of the day she would be theirs to command for as long as they wanted her.

She slid her blouse off her shoulders as the brothers stared at her like the predators they were. She couldn't bring herself to remove anything else. She felt like she was suffocating from the humiliation.

"What are you waiting for?" Frank taunted her. "Do you want to keep your condo or not?"

Rachel reached behind her back and unsnapped her bra. The straps fell off her shoulders as she held up the cups. She finally released them. Her breasts were on full display.

"Incredible!" Tony said grinning. "How big are those tits of yours?"

Rachel just wanted to die. "38E" Was all she could say.

Frank reached out with both hands, cupping each tit, lifting it to feel its weight. "Bro! This bitch has the biggest rack I've ever had the pleasure of playing with. They're nice and firm. I am going to so enjoy fucking these tits. How old are you bitch?" Frank was the cruder of the brothers. He loved calling the women they controlled any degrading name he could think of.

"I'm 40." Rachel continued sobbing softly.

"Stop crying!" Tony ordered her. "Save it for your worthless husband when you get home."

Rachel forced herself to stop crying. Even as she was being used and humiliated, she found Frank's touch arousing. She couldn't remember the last time her husband had touched her like this.

"You're not finished." Tony said as he came around his desk and stood next to her. "All of it. Leave the heels on." As he watched her undress. He changed his mind about her. 'I'm keeping this one for myself after this. I know Frank won't like it. We've shared every other bitch before. This one's different.'

Rachel slowly slid her skirt and panties down her legs, then stepped out of them. The humiliation just kept getting worse. As she stood there naked, except for her heels, the brothers circled her, their hands touching and exploring her body.

Frank reached around her from behind and grabbed both her tits, squeezing them, digging his fingers into her flesh. "Yeah! I'm going to have lots of fun with these fun bags. You keep us happy and satisfied, and you'll keep the condo."

Tony reached between her legs and cupped her pussy. The prey and predator stared at each other as Tony rubbed her clit and shoved his middle finger inside her. "In the bathroom is a razor and shaving cream. Go get them, and bring a wet rag with you."

Rachel walked to the adjoining bathroom, head hanging in defeat. She was a broken woman.

"What are you going to do bro?" Frank asked when she went into the bathroom.

Tony smiled at his brother. "I'm going to shave the bitch. Hand me your bottle of water, and help me clean off the desk."

The brothers had just finished cleaning off the desk as Rachel returned. Her brain was numb and confused with all that was happening and the speed with which it was happening. She had no idea why she'd been told to retrieve the razor and shaving cream.

Tony took those items from her and laid them on the desk. "On your knees Rachel." He said. She complied as she fought holding back her sobs. The brothers stood on either side of her. "Now unbuckle our pants."

She reached for Tony's belt first. Her hands were shaking uncontrollably as she unbuckled it, then unsnapped his pants. Tony kicked off his shoes as she began sliding his pants and shorts down his legs. She then repeated the process with Frank. She looked back and forth at the two cocks she knew she was about to service. She knew she should be repulsed by what she was being forced to do. But the only cock she'd had anything to do with for the last twenty years was her husband's. And his was small in comparison to these two. She'd always wondered what a bigger cock was like. She knelt there fascinated with their size. Frank's cock was the bigger of the two, but not by much. Each looked to be about 7" in length, Frank's cock being much thicker. Both brothers also kept themselves shaved smooth. Something else her husband had never offered to do.

Rachel didn't need to be told what to do next. She took each cock in hand and began to stroke them.

The brothers smiled at each other. "Fuck yeah!" Tony chuckled. "This bitch is going to work out nicely." He laid his hand on Rachel's head, pulling it toward his cock. "Come on. You know what to do."

Rachel opened her mouth and took the head of his cock in. Tony grabbed her head with both hands and shoved his cock in her mouth. "Oh fuck yeah!" He moaned.

Rachel gagged and began to choke as the head of his cock hit the back of her throat. Tony held her head in place laughing. "You'll get used to having a cock in your mouth. I'm guessing you're out of practice."

"Yeah, well don't be selfish. I want to feel that mouth." Frank complained jokingly.

"Relax bro. You'll get your turn." Tony replied as he pulled Rachel's mouth off his cock. She gasped for air, gulping in as much as she could, coughing as she did. Just as she composed herself again, Tony shoved his cock back in her mouth. He began a steady fucking of her mouth.

Rachel did her best to focus on both cocks simultaneously. Whenever she stopped stroking Frank's cock he leaned over and slapped one of her tits. "Do your job bitch!" He'd grumble.

"Knock off with the slapping." Tony barked at Frank. He knew rough Frank could get when he got worked up.

Frank didn't like being told what to do, or how to treat a bitch. "Fuck you bro! If I want to slap the bitch, I'll slap her."

Tony just stared him down shaking his head "NO."

After a couple minutes Tony pulled his cock from her mouth. "Get up!" He commanded her. Rachel stood wondering what was coming next. So far they hadn't hurt her, except for Frank slapping her tit. Her level of fear had dropped dramatically. "Get on the desk."

Rachel sat on the edge of the desk still not knowing what to expect next. The desk surface was cold on her flesh. The brothers took control. Frank grabbed her shoulders and pulled her down on her back as Tony grabbed her legs, lifting them. They swung her around till her head was hanging over the edge of the desk, while her legs were bent, her heels resting on the desk surface.

Tony spread her legs, poured a little water on her pubic area, then filled his hand with shaving cream. Rachel lifted her head to try and protest when she felt him begin to rub the shaving cream all over her pubic area.

"Wait!" She pleaded. "What are you doing? No! Please!"

"Would you make yourself useful!" Tony chided his brother. "Shut the bitch up!"

Frank had been standing there watching his brother get her ready for a shaving. He laughed. "Sorry bro." He stepped forward and laid his cock and balls on Rachel's face. "Suck on those balls bitch." He ordered her as he grabbed her tits. He leaned into her body, his hands kneading her tits as he rubbed his cock and balls all over her face. "Oh sweet! That's it baby! Suck those balls."

Rachel sucked his nut sack into her mouth, still terrified of what was happening between her legs. 'What will happen when Rob sees this?' Her brain screamed. Then she realized she didn't care what her husband thought. She grabbed Franks' cock as she sucked on his nut sack, stroking it gently.

"Fuck!" Frank groaned. "This bitch knows exactly what she's doing." He said to his brother as he returned his attention to Tony shaving her.

Tony rubbed the shaving cream all over her pubic area, stroking her clit with his thumb as he rubbed it in. He smiled when he felt her body respond. "I'll bet she doesn't get this from her husband."

Rachel moaned without realizing it, as she sucked on Frank's balls. Tony's fingers running through her pubic hair were sending sensations coursing through her body she hadn't felt in years. When his thumb began to rub her clit it felt like an electric shock. The lubrication of the cream only compounded the sensation. She squealed, her body arching up off the desk.

The brothers just smiled at each other. "Now hold still baby." Tony told her. "I don't want to cut you."

His words of warning brought Rachel out of her euphoria. She laid perfectly still as she felt the razor begin to shave her. Tony shaved her slowly, stretching the skin, not wanting to nick her. After finishing her pubic area, he spread her legs further and shaved the crevices between her legs. When he finished he wiped her down with the wet rag, then inspected his work. He ran his finger tips over her skin, feeling for any stubble he might have missed.

Rachel's brain was slowly descending into a sexual fog as her clit and pussy were played with in ways she had never experienced. Almost as an involuntary reaction, she began to grind her pussy into his hand. If her mouth hadn't been stuffed full of Frank's nut sack she would have been begging Tony not to stop. It felt so good. 'PLEASE DON'T STOP!' her brain screamed.

Tony just smiled down at her, watching her writhe on the desk as his fingers drove her to her first climax. As her body descended from it's first orgasm Tony knew he wanted her all to himself. 'Now I'm going to seal the deal.' He thought to himself. 'After I'm done with you, you'll be my personal fuck toy.' He knew Frank would be furious. But he didn't care. He leaned over the desk till his face was just inches from her freshly shaved pussy. He breathed in her sexual aroma. "Mmmm! I love the smell of a bitch in heat."

He dropped his mouth over her womanhood and sucked in as much as he could. Alternating between sucking on the lips of her pussy, and teasing her swelling clit with the tip of his tongue.

Rachel squealed as her body began to writhe on the desk. "OH PLEASE! OH PLEASE!" She sobbed as her body shook. She tried to escape his grasp. Never had she felt something so intense as the sensations coursing through her body at that moment. Tony wrapped his arms around her thighs so he could hold her in place. The more he pleasured her, the louder her squeals and sobs became.

"Would you please shut her up!" Tony said laughing to his brother.

"Gladly." Frank stepped back and bent over. Grabbing her head, he held it up and kissed her. "OK bitch. Now you can suck on my cock."

"No! Please! Not now!" She pled with him. She desperately wanted to focus on the sensations Tony was sending through her body. "So good! Oh please! So good!"

Frank laughed at her as he spoke to his brother. "I think this frustrated bitch is going to be ours for a very long time." He looked down at Rachel. "Open your mouth bitch." He ordered her as he laid the head of his cock on her lips.

Tony ignored his statement. He'd deal with Frank later.

Rachel opened her mouth. Frank slid his cock in slowly, savoring the warmth and moistness of her lips and tongue as it slid over them. Leaning over her head, he dug his fingers into her huge tits, as she pushed against his thighs, trying to push him out of her mouth. He continued to bury his cock in her mouth till Rachel began to gag and choke. He held her steady for several seconds as she slapped at his thighs.

Rachel gulped in air when Frank pulled his cock out, coughing and spitting out the phlegm she had gagged up. "Please no! Please!" She begged.

Tony pulled off her pussy long enough to yell at his brother. "Knock it off! I want this bitch a willing participant. Not a dead bitch!" Tony knew his brother had a sadistic streak that got the best of him at times.

Frank growled at his brother. Then shoved his cock back in Rachel's mouth. He settled into a steady fucking of her face, his balls slapping her forehead with every thrust. He pushed her tits together, pinching her nipples till she was screaming around his cock from the pain.

Rachel had never felt such a mixture of sensations simultaneously. The pleasure being given her between her legs was offset by the brutal assault on her mouth and tits. How long the brothers took her like that she had no idea. Time became a blur. She wanted it to both end and continue at the same time. It felt as though every nerve ending in her body was exploding as Tony worked her clit and pussy with his mouth. Her husband had never come close to giving her such overwhelming pleasure in all their years of marriage. While at the same time Frank's abuse of her mouth and tits made her feel like a cheap whore. A fantasy she had harbored for years. Her fear was that those two sensations were quickly approaching a juncture where their colliding together would render her incapable of denying them anything they demanded of her.

She knew Tony had brought her to climax multiple times. How many times she had no idea. Or maybe it was just one long orgasm that never ended. She didn't know, nor did she care. All she knew now was that Tony could have his way with her anytime he demanded it now. She knew Frank was getting close to climaxing. She felt his body tensing, and his hands mauling her tits harder.

"Oh fuck yeah! Fuck yeah!" Frank grunted as his cock exploded in her mouth. "Suck it bitch! Suck it!"

Rachel coughed and choked as she tried to handle the volume of cum being pumped into her mouth. She wasn't able to swallow any of it because of the angle of her head, hanging over the edge of the desk. His cum started to run out of her mouth, around his plunging cock, and down her face, into her eyes and hair. All she could think about was that this would soon be over.

Frank finally pulled himself out of her mouth and released her head. He walked over to the couch and sat down. "Fuck bro! This bitch is fantastic!"

Tony lifted himself off Rachel, then helped her sit up on the desk. Her face was covered with a mixture of her saliva and Franks' cum. "Go clean yourself up." There was a kindness in his voice. He watched Rachel walk across the room to his bathroom. "You got to stop being rough with her." He said to Frank when she closed the bathroom door behind her.

12