Rachel Reveals All

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After I came I looked at my watch, and looked out of the window to check where we were and knew I still had about 3 minutes left and I stood up and started cavorting and dancing around the small compartment. As luck would have it another train came in the opposite direction and I was able to dance around stark naked in full view of anyone looking out of the window on the other train; it was delicious. That left me about a minute and a half and the train was already slowing down. In a panic, I just put the cotton dress on again and buttoned it up but there was no time for underwear. I whipped the notice down from the glass and released the three roller blinds back to open. Unbelievably at the next station a businessman did board the train into my coach and walked along the corridor. It was no accident that he chose my compartment, as I am sure he wanted to ogle at a pretty and nubile young school girl- the dirty old man. I chuckled though as I thought if only he knew I was not wearing any underwear and what he would have seen if he had been in the carriage a couple of minutes earlier!

The old man sat opposite me in the carriage and was staring at my cleavage and legs. I had left open the top and bottom buttons so I was showing lots of cleavage and acres and acres of thigh. I had my legs crossed but because the bottom button was undone and the dress was very short anyway the dress separated for about 12 inches at the bottom and fell each side of my leg such that the two halves only just came together at the edge of my naked pussy and did little more than cover my crotch. Having an old man voyeur fixated on me was the icing on the cake for me after my daring strip moments before. I think he had been hoping to intimidate me but he had met his match with me and my overt Lolita display was actually embarrassing him.

Chapter 5. Memories Of A Good Girl Guide

My next experience happened during the summer holidays soon after my strip on the train. It happened at a huge summer Guide / Scout camp down in Polzeath in Cornwall, and looking back it was the first time I really acted upon my exhibitionist urges with an audience. It was the week when I first gave free reign to my strange yearnings. It was a sort of coming of age moment.

About 20 of girls and us guys were hanging out one hot afternoon unsupervised in a farm barn. Some of the kids were smoking. I don't think we were supposed to be in there. There were some quite high beams and ropes up in the roof over a lot of straw bales on the ground. Some of us girls were doing some gymnastics up on the beams.

That day up there on the beams was a watershed for me. When my turn came, I had not gone up there with any notion in my head of taking my clothes off. However, suddenly while I was up there looking down at the assembled audience all watching me, my exhibitionist streak came to the surface and I felt this massive urge to take them off if I got the chance. Out of nowhere, I felt this overwhelming obsessive urge that has since become so familiar.

Of course, I could not just take them off; that would not be cool and make me look weird. I needed to make it look less random than that. I nudged the situation along a bit by saying that I could do a somersault on the beam but not with a skirt on. I just left that hanging as if I did not care either way. Sure enough after a few seconds, one of the guys took the bait and shouted, "Well take it off then, we don't mind. Go for it."

So saying nothing but with a broad grin on my face I unzipped the side of my skirt and let it drop to the bales below. I had got to first base. The justification was perfectly credible; I had only taken it off so I could do some more gymnastics. Nobody looked too shocked. So I was dressed in just normal teenage girl white panties and a dark blue T-shirt. I duly executed a couple of impressive somersaults, and then laughed with relief.

I got a lot of wolf whistles from the guys below.

One of the guys shouted, "Wow that was pretty hot!"

I so wanted them to want more from me; to say something that would give me some feeble legitimacy, some vague excuse, to go further.

I got it in the form of one of them saying, "Well that was impressive. Very sexy actually. I bet you wouldn't do it without your T shirt?"

He immediately got lots of support from the other guys.

I said what is mandatory in such a situation, "That is a very rude suggestion. I am up here innocently trying to show you some gymnastics. I am not up here to do a striptease for you pervs."

To that, they all started shouting stuff like, "Yeh a striptease. What a great idea. Go on. Show us your boobies. Please."

One of them then made a stupid joke shouting, "Promise we won't look!"

The girls, some of whom were my friends from school who I had gone with, then joined in. They knew that I was a bit free and easy in this department and a bit odd but had never done anything quite as extreme and in front of guys before. They had however seen me many times in the school changing rooms apparently flaunting myself and wandering around unnecessarily stark naked when they were all changing modestly beneath towels. They sensed I might be up for literally making an exhibition of myself.

I felt that all pervading sense of excitement at the prospect. I knew then that I just had to do it. I wanted to do it like I had never wanted anything before. Only another exhibitionist can understand what this feels like and I was feeling it for real for the first time.

I smiled from ear to ear and said,"Well what a bunch of pervs you all are. I suppose if I have to. . . . . . . . " I felt this had sort of put the responsibility onto them. It was their idea-not mine!

I knew I was going to enjoy this like nothing before. I positioned myself so that my lower legs were hanging over a rope that was slung across the roof just below the beams. I was now hanging head down upside down on the rope above them and my T-shirt was falling down around my neck and exposing my bra already. God I felt hot and sexy. I did not have to wait any longer for the chants of, "Off! Off! Off! " to begin. The girls were chanting too. Everyone looked like they were going to enjoy this as much as I was.

My arms were free so I could easily pull my T shirt down over my head and let it fall to the bales below. There was rapturous applause. God this was feeling as good as I knew it wood.

The chants of, "Off! " became even more enthusiastic, There was no way I could stop now even if I had wanted to.

I started to reach behind my back and fiddle with the clasp of my bra. When it came apart it fell away easily, with me in this position hanging upside down, and seemed to descend like a parachute in slow motion. Even I thought my small pert boobies looked great. My nipples were both hard like acorns.

I soaked up the noises of approval from below, and swung topless backwards and forwards upside down on the rope.

This was going to be a first for me big time.

I inserted my thumbs into the waist of my panties. I started to very very slowly work them down while swinging from side to side upside down on the rope. It was absolutely delicious. It was actually quite difficult to pull them down in that position but with some determination I had them gathered up just below my bum around my upper thighs. They all loved it. I was the absolute centre of attention. I then had to sort of lift one thigh away from the rope at a time to get my panties past the rope and over my knees. And then they were down to my ankles and off. I let them float down to the crowd below and one of the guys caught them. They all cheered me and showed their appreciation.

I remember at the finish hanging there above them all stark naked, thin and pale skinned with them all cheering. It was just so wanton and marvellous. At the end I asked them to make a space in the bales and dropped down from the beam into the middle of them and rolled around in the hay laughing with my legs flailing. Nothing else happened but you can imagine I was very popular amongst the boys who were present and the girls thought it was a right laugh as well . I had just felt so compelled to do that strip and enjoyed it so much but part of me was worried by the power of my feelings and where it might lead in the future. I asked who was going to go next but nobody else did and I thought then why do I enjoy showing myself off so much when other girls apparently do not?

Predictably the immature boys gathered up my clothes and ran off with them. So I had to chase them around pretending to protest pleading for them to return them. But really that was absolutely fine with me. It gave me an excuse to prolong my fun exposing everything to them. Christ I never wanted to get dressed ever again! I had been shocked by how much I had enjoyed it and how exciting I had found it. I had had a taste of honey. I even chased them out of the barn and into some long grass pretending to protest. Eventually the fun fizzled out and they threw them at me outside in the long grass one by one, although I never got my panties back I recall.

Chapter 6. My Second Girl Guide Badge

Anyway this was a very significant week for me because just a few days later at the same camp on the last night, spurred on by my antics in the barn, something else happened. We had smuggled some lagers into our tent. The tents were not mixed of course so there were only girls / guides in our tent; probably about eight I remember. Anyway after lights out we were drinking all this lager and it did not take much to get us pissed at that age as you can imagine. Before long in the intoxicating atmosphere lit just by small torches we inevitably got onto discussing sex and who had done what. None of us had had full sex, it turned out, but about half of us had engaged in heavy petting.

Anyway talking about this just got me so aroused and we were not wearing much anyway that it seemed so natural for me to strip off the pyjamas that I was wearing and curl up into a ball naked with my soft sleeping bag around my shoulders. After what I had done in the barn nobody particularly thought this too surprising or random at this stage and it was fairly dark anyway. One of the girls however did notice and shouted something like , "Oh Christ! Rachel's got her titties out again."

Anyway, the talk became more explicit as it does when you have the camaraderie of being away together in unfamiliar surroundings and of course bonded by being inebriated. Inevitably it got onto who masturbated and whether they came. Well I was an expert in bringing myself off by that age and I could not wait to show them. That just seemed liked the greatest opportunity that had ever come my way and I just asked them straight whether they wanted to see me come. You can tell I was getting bolder and more brazen with my sexuality. Of course they did so, cool as you like, I spread my legs and lifted my knees up and went to work frigging myself like my life depended on it. Occasionally I would stop briefly and take a swig of lager from the can to keep me in the mood.

I would have loved it if one of them had come and cuddled me or stroked my breasts to make me feel even slightly less exposed and the centre of attention but they just sat there mesmerized and open mouthed. I started rolling and thrashing around as those sublime electric sensations started to build in my pussy and then thankfully one of the other girls whipped her top off over her head and shuffled over on her bottom to join me. I remember her to this day; her name was Ruth and she was skinny and fair like me but had the most gorgeous red hair. She immediately put her arms around my neck and we cuddled a bit rubbing our tiny pert breasts together. We then had a pretend snog or two and put on a bit of a show for the other girls in the tent who were loving it and cheering us on. I lay down on my soft sleeping bag and Ruth sort of lay across me kissing me and exploring my mouth with her tongue. We were only pretending really to entertain the others.

But I was absolutely not pretending bringing myself off. I wanted to cum in front of them so much; it just seemed the most overt public sexual display of my life and I could not believe how exciting I was finding it. My legs were as far apart as I could get them and I was rubbing my swollen clitty like a mad thing and I have to tell you that I just found this so fucking arousing displaying myself like this that I came like a goodun and made a lot of noise. I was repeating uncontrollably, " Oh! Oh! Oh! " When I cum it has always been something to behold and I am the same today. I seem to lift my bottom up into the air, my legs clamp together and I convulse wildly for about twenty seconds!

We were all laughing about it when the zip of our tent went up and one of the guide leaders shone her light in to see what all the noise was about. Thankfully I was able to quickly get under my sleeping bag and she had no reason to guess or would not remotely have imagined what had been going on and just asked us nicely to settle down. But the memory of doing that in front of those girls has stayed with me for life and I think about it often.

Chapter 7. My Life As A Fresher Stripped Bare

Do they still have that term Fresher? I am not sure but it used to mean a first year university student. Presumable because you were fresh faced , young, and naive so I certainly conformed to all those criteria. So I am fast forwarding again to the age of 18. I was still gangly, too thin, and flat chested but looked what you would describe as young and nubile I suppose.

I went to university at Bristol in England and read English Literature. I adored uni life right from the outset. Anyway when I was there it always seemed that the rugby club had a special elite status. The guys that played rugby for the uni seemed to act and behave as if they were some sort of super race or demi- gods and swaggered around accordingly and of course could have any girl they chose or that is how I imagined it anyway. It seemed as if they could behave as outrageously as they wished without any fear of sanction by the university administrators.

There always used to be a big gig every Saturday night at the students union where there would be a major pop group performing. They used to call them 'hops' in those days. After that, the heavy drinking in the union bar would continue until late and the rugby club always had some enormous table with all their egotistical super stars gathered together with their groupies making lots of noise. It was a custom that at some stage, one of the blokes would be selected to do a striptease and the accompanying song was always for some reason about a Zulu warrior and sung very loudly by everyone present. I can still hear, "Get 'em down you Zulu warrior," ringing in my ears today. The performer of the week standing on one of the tables in the middle of the rugby club group would be some strapping hulk who would have no embarrassment or reticence whatsoever like he was so confident of his prowess and physique like he was God's gift. Now the reason I am telling you this is that I used to sit in the audience every week and be so envious, so jealous that these blokes could do this and everyone accepted it as OK. I used to just giggle at what was going on with my girl friends , and could never let on to them how underneath I would really like to be up there doing a strip myself. I would have given anything to change places with one of them and stood on a table and been the centre of attention like that. I would have so loved that to have been me. I just thought they did not know how lucky they were to be able to outrageously display their nudity in front of everybody. I would have given anything to do that but I knew it would never be acceptable for a female to do that especially in the students union.

I had become so obsessed and preoccupied with the idea after watching the bloody rugby club prima donnas so often. I became more and more obsessed with the notion of performing a live striptease when the circumstances did make it vaguely acceptable and appropriate. I used to imagine taking my clothes off so much and used to even think about it when I chose my underwear when I went out in the evening should the opportunity ever arise. Athough during the day in those days I did not usually wear a bra, when I went out in the evenings to a party where I thought my chance to a strip might finally come bizarrely I actually used to put a bra on so I would have more to take off at the crucial point!

Well the opportunity finally did come my way towards the end of my first year when I was at a wild party that I had been invited to and would know hardly any people there. It was in a large shared student's house and I went with a girl friend. It was a different department and it felt anonymous. It was late and my friend had decided to go home without me so I was there on my own and had been drinking heavily so was well relaxed. There had been a lot of weed being smoked and the atmosphere was pretty anarchic. The truth is that I was waiting for such an opportunity and had stayed behind without my friend on the off chance that I thought finally I could do it. I got my chance about an hour after midnight when I was in a packed room, which was dimly lit and very hot where everyone was dancing or smooching and there were more guys than girls. I could see no one that I knew. This was as good an opportunity as any.

Perfect I thought-has my time finally come? As if it was meant to be, another girl set the tone when she lifted her skirt up to reveal her thong to the noisy approval of the others in the room. That was then I thought," Fuck me I can do a shit load better than that". If underwear is what they want just watch me. I checked again and there was absolutely no one there that I knew and I had another swig of my vodka to get some Dutch courage. My heart began racing as I contemplated my do or die run for home. So I looked around and smiled at a few boys to get their attention and then I copied her exactly to see what happened and I got exactly the same reaction. I thought it's now or never so very promiscuously put my thumbs in the top of my lacy panties and wiggled them down an inch. Of course this put me on the radar big time and although nobody knew me at least four blokes gathered around me and started chanting, "Strip, strip, Strip".

I felt so nervous and my heart was pounding. Was I really going to do it at last? I unzipped my skirt and looked at their faces to see what reaction I was getting. After I dropped my skirt to the floor and stepped out of it I had a burst of cold feet and felt scared and thought what the hell am I doing but the group smelled blood and suddenly everyone had gathered around me in a big circle clapping . Once you have started there is no way they will let you stop. It is wonderfully exciting knowing that everybody there at that moment wants one thing and one thing only and that is to see you naked. The crowd started to lift me but I needed a little more encouragement. One of the blokes came over and put his arms around me and we smooched laughing and then he started unbuttoning my blouse. Of course, I was beyond the point of no return and had to let him do it else people would have thought I was a real time waster. He took it off me and actually got loads of applause. Because they all knew him and not me, it started to seem like he was getting the applause rather than me! Spurred on by the appreciation of his mates and my apparent lack of resistance, and alacrity he then reached behind my back and unhooked my bra and took it off me one arm at a time and threw it to the enraptured audience. This got an even louder cheer. He was about to remove my panties so I pushed him away. I did not want them to think that I was just drunk and being stripped off by one of their friends.