Rachel's Love Potion Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With Joanna still glaring up at me like she still thought I might be a prowler, I wasn't sure what else to do but give the woman a hug. She squeezed me tight. With my staff still in hand, I awkwardly hugged back. Mm, Rachel hugs. I hadn't realized I'd missed them.

Then she gestured for me to sit, and not knowing what else to do, I settled onto the armchair perpendicular to their couch. "So, Joanna tells me you guys had a good time?"

"Um, yeah. Real good."

She paused the TV. "Awesome. I'm so happy for you two. We stayed at her dad's cabin... when was that, summer before last?" Joanna was still silently glaring. "That or the one before. Either way, it was amazing. So isolated, you know? Peaceful."

Why did it have to be so dark in here? Anything could be lurking in the corners. "Yep."

"So really, why in the mother fuck are you dressed like a villain from Chinese Harry Potter?" Joanna pressed.

"Uh..." I said.

"And why Chinese?" asked Rachel. I stood mute, confused, until she pointed at my face. "The mask."

"Oh, right. Yeah, I guess it's kinda Asiany."

They watched me for an explanation. I wasn't sure what to say. For one, Joanna didn't know anything about me being a warlock. Rachel knew better than to tell her, and I'd certainly seen no need. Knowing she was the subject of a potion wouldn't undo its effects, but that didn't mean the human mind couldn't break under the strain of such knowledge. For two, there was still no way of knowing what, if anything, Rachel had done. I wasn't about to play my hand by explaining all my toys before I knew what she had up her nonexistent sleeves.

I was still fumbling for an answer when Rachel reached over and switched on the light. Instantly, I forgot the question.

It would be dismissive to say the differences were subtle. If I'd had to describe her, this... this... Rachel 2.0 now glowing in the lamp light, it would sound about the same as before. Gorgeous, in a word. Slender, pretty, cute boobs, great legs, amazing hair, attractive smile.

But the difference wasn't subtle at all.

Everything was... enhanced. I adjusted myself so I could take her in better. Her hair was thicker, glossier, soft waves that bounced with every minute shift of her head. Her eyes were brighter, like teeth after a cleaning, so that the soft brown pupils were really popping, drawing me in and holding me there with their warmth. The teeth themselves were even whiter. Her skin was flawless, like I was looking at her through a filter, though that cute little mole on her chin was still there, somehow even cuter. Lips fuller, redder.

Then there was her body. Fuck me, but it was like she'd been input into some sort of digital character editor and had everything tightened, rounded, perked, plumped in exactly the right way by a master designer. Her skimpy lingerie was still infuriatingly in the way, and I could only see the front of her, but already I couldn't wait to see the back.

Only then did I realize I'd removed the Miser's Mask. Holy crap, the sight of her alone had disarmed me.

The how was eluding me for the moment, but the why all clicked in an instant. She'd felt left out, and knowing my favorite thing to do with her was use her for sex, she'd sexified herself. It didn't mean she hadn't screwed up and done something wrong, but what I was seeing was at least confirmation that she'd still managed to do a whole lot of right. Very, very right. Why wasn't I fucking her already?

Right, the robe. Stupid robe.

Joanna's relief was evident. "Knox, it really is you under there. Is this some kind of cosplay... wow, is all that for me?" She licked her lips, eyeing my hardening cock as the robe fell to the floor.

"I can leave you two lovebirds to it," Rachel said, standing up to excuse herself. But I wasn't about to let her walk away. I could interrogate her later about what she'd done to herself, but for now, I meant to enjoy the immediate benefits.

The ass. I wasn't usually one for the rough stuff, but so help me I ripped those panties right off of her by their flimsy elastic waistband. My god in heaven, the ass.

A squeal and laugh raced each other out of her mouth as I flipped her over the armrest. She was wet for me -- of course she was, she always was -- but whatever she'd done, her pussy had even been amplified. It didn't just squeeze me, itnestled me.Embraced me. It sucked me in and caressed me like an old friend. Which, thanks to my own botched alchemy, I suppose it was.

It was almost hard to make myself thrust. That thing wanted me inside, and it was doing its glorious feminine best to keep me there as entirely as possible. Rachel didn't seem to mind. She moaned happily and squirmed her sweet new ass against my pelvis in a way that I wondered how I could have ever thought her amateurish. Only the fact that I'd come in Joanna three times that morning, then hadn't dosed myself with my stamina serum since, kept me from erupting like a virgin.

Tits. I had to feel her tits.

"I missed you too," she uttered with a throaty giggle as I pulled her upright holding her against me with one breast in either hand. She had to help me with the clasp; my fingers were too fucking eager. Whatwere these things? Don't get me wrong, I love the feel of tits in my hand -- I think the possession of a pair of love slaves attests to that -- but these things were something even grander. They were so firm, warm little tit-shaped stress balls I could squeeze as hard as I wanted. And I wanted. I didn't care if she minded, but from the way her hands closed over mine and held my grip in place, it was plain she didn't. No, I'd fucked Rachel hundreds of times, and I knew her well enough to know when she was phoning it in for my benefit (which I enjoyed) and when she was really loving it (which I also enjoyed -- win/win).

This, she was loving.

I could see why. She'd gone to all the trouble of giving herself this body to win me back over, and it had worked. Sex aside, there she was, riding that Purpose high. She was doing the thing she'd been born to do -- or reborn to do, anyway -- and she was beside herself. Somehow, in spite of everything, she came before I did, and even squealed out one of those adorable little Rachel apologies for the presumption of it before whining out another one. Her pussy trembled, a violent little cuntquake, with each one.

"Um, do you guys mind if I...?" We both knew what Joanna meant. I would have told her to fuck off, but my mouth was busy sucking on Rachel's neck. Shetasted different, like she'd spritzed herself with champagne. Besides, no point delaying my own pleasure when my buddy was there to once more issue that cold threesome denial for which she was so famous around these parts. I only hoped she didn't hurt Joanna's--

"Of course not," Rachel assured her. My surprise was still registering as she spun to face me. My cock immediately jonesed for its snug new sheathe, but then her lips were on mine, leaving me baffled at why I so often leapt right to fucking her when she was so damn good at an old-fashioned makeout. I craned my neck after her as she pulled back, but she held me back with a single slender finger on my chest. "We'd be happy to. Right Knox?"

Lightheaded, I gaped between the two of them. Joanna kneeling on the sofa, eyes wide with needy anticipation. She'd taken her underwear off when we'd been fucking, apparently, and had worked up a sheen of sweat simply from watching. (And masturbating.) Beside her stood Rachel, glorious better-than-perfect Rachel, smiling innocently as she waited to see how her best friend would react to her welcome home present of the threesome she'd denied me since I'd first started fucking Joanna.

With no more than that single finger on my chest, I came. I splooged on Joanna's face so hard that the splat wasn't merely audible, it wasloud.

Joanna came instantly. Rachel kissed me again and stroked a few more spurts out of me. By the end, Joanna was attached to the head of my cock and slurped each dribble down as her friend produced it for her.

"Miss me?" asked Rachel with a grin.

After the first few swats, I wasn't even punishing any more; I was simply watching the flesh of her ass ripple. It was the kind of ass you just wanted to suck into your mouth and chew on for a day -- which wasn't even an ass kind I knew existed before today. It being on my lap rendered that impossible, though, so I settled for shoving Joanna's face down there and telling her to get licking. She could see I was so horny she didn't dare risk missing out on the dividends by denying my request. For her part, Rachel simply lay there, grinning over her shoulder at my enjoyment.

"You really missed my ass that much, huh?"

It received a firm squeeze, one cheek to a hand. "Looks like." How the hell did something so tight have so much jiggle?

"You like Rachel's makeover? Doesn't she look so pretty? She promised she'd do one for me later."

Rachel reached around and shoved her friend's mouth back against her buttock. "Only if you're good."

"Makeover?" I asked. I'd sort of forgotten to investigate. "Job like this must've been costly."

"Sooo worth it," intoned Joanna around a mouthful of ass. "Rachel's stylist done good."

The girl on my lap giggled. "Rachel done it herself, actually. Not super hard if you know who to ask for help."

She hadn't asked me for help with her little project at all, in fact, which I communicated with a smack. Joanna hastened to kiss and make better. She folded her hands over my knee, curled up at my feet. "If you want a break, Rach, I don't mind taking your spot."

"This isn't play; she's being punished," I answered, giving a somewhat less playful smack to Rachel's bared ass.

"What he said, I guess," affirmed Rachel. "Though between you and me, I think any guy would call himself lucky to have a butt like yours over his knee."

"Right?" Joanna frowned at me. "I swear, he never appreciates what a total slut I'm turning myself into for him."

"Is that true, Knox? You taking Joanna for granted? Seems like an awful waste of an awfully hot--."

My hand cracking against her tush silenced her, but she was still grinning, eyes gleaming brightly. I gave her a few more until, for reasons I couldn't guess, her back arched and she moaned in apparent ecstasy. "Though I gotta say I'm kicking myself for neglecting all this for so long."

I'd been talking to myself, mumbling really, but Rachel just had to retort. "So stop neglecting 'all this' already then, eh? Goddamn, sexy, you really gotta tell me how I misbehaved so I can make sure to do it more often."

Sexy? As if magically dialing her hotness up to eleven weren't enough, she had to take up flirting, too?

Still, she made a point.

"Fine. You win. I'll fuck you. You earned it. Happy?"

"Like I forgot how fucking big your cock is? No way in hell it could fail to make my drippy little pussy happy, baby." She purred -- actually fucking purred -- and rolled off my lap to present herself on her hands and knees, pretty pink pussy glistening in the lamp light. She waved Joanna over, and her friend wasted no time positioning herself in like posture at her side. The two crooked their necks to look at me hopefully, asses waving invitingly. A pair of bitches in heat, presenting themselves for mounting.

Then Rachel kissed her.

Joanna reciprocated without thinking for a moment. Then another moment. Finally she seemed to realize she was making out with her female friend, and her hetero libido woke up. "Whoa! Rachel, what are you..." She glanced back to me, wriggling away from Rachel even as her friend stalked lithely after her. "I don't think Knox really expects us to..."

"Doesn't look like he minds to me. You don't mind if I make out with your girlfriend a little bit while you're deciding which one of us you wanna fuck first, do you baby?" Joanna flipped onto her ass and crawled backwards, but Rachel was faster, and clearly more determined. She pounced, knocking Joanna on her back and pinning her down mouth against mouth, tits against tits. Her positioning was clearly no accident, either. I could have my choice of whichever cunt I wanted. Hell, I could alternate by the thrust.

At some point I must have stood, because before I knew it I was standing over them, watching them, and yes, jacking it a bit. Joanna lie there, kissing back because there was nothing else to do. Rachel was an octopus, hands everywhere on her friend's body at once. Cupping her tits, caressing her hips, fingering her pussy, tweaking her nipples, combing her hair, diddling her clit. Nothing got stimulated for more than a few seconds before she was on to the next. I wasn't even experiencing it firsthand and it was threatening to overwhelm me.

"You wanna fuck us, super cock, or do you just wanna watch for a while? 'Cause us girls can entertain ourselves no prob whatsoever. Right, Joanna Puss?" Joanna whimpered into Rachel's mouth as it sank back into place, but it was definitely a whimper of agreement. The two went right back at it. It wasn't more than another minute before I first saw the familiar sight of my nominal girlfriend's body shuddering in climax. Rachel giggled, kissed her again, then worked her lips down the length of Joanna's vivacious body until she settled amicably between her thighs and chowed right the fuck down. Her prey's eyes shot wide at the first presence of a tongue between her legs since the last boyfriend she'd had with a taste for it, then they squeezed shut. Her fingers clawed the carpet in search of a purchase.

It was plain who was in charge of this. (Which was to say, not me.)

Without diverting her attention from the pussy feast before her, Rachel reached an arm back and crooked a finger in my direction, then pointed at her bottom.Fuck me, it was saying. These two girls who'd both sworn to me they'd always found the idea of a girl-on-girl repulsive, and here they were eating and being eaten like they'd been doing it for years. Joanna, I understood. I'd made it plain I wanted a threesome, and if it turned me on, it turned her on twice over. Rachel, though...

What had she done to herself?

And why hadn't I thought to do it first, damn it?!

As I allowed myself the luxury to ogle her at length, I thought back to those early months, right after we'd become friends. Or whatever we were, really, but to use her word for it. Back then, yeah, I'd played around a bit in the lab, looking for ways to enhance her. She'd thought they were no more than games, and to a degree they were. But it was also a time to wonder what she'd look like with big tits (an ironic diminishing of her attractiveness). Or if it might be amusing to adjust her arousal with a spoken command, make her orgasm at a literal snap of my fingers. I'd been experimenting with a concoction that, when perfected, would replace her throat with a second pussy when I finally pushed her over the edge and she started having panic attacks every time I invited her over. She apologized profusely, of course, but she couldn't help herself. The memory wipe had cost me a whole month of her camgirl revenue.

I'd actually felt bad. It was one thing to warp her mind so that she acted like my fuck puppet. Like I said, I'd made my peace with that -- no question she was happier like this. But she had grown on me, in her own infectiously insipid way. Like a kitten your ex-girlfriend had left with you after the breakup -- not the partner you wanted, but after a while you can't help but want to give the thing a treat or two. Or, in the less metaphorical sense, to stop subjecting it to experimental mutation.

So I'd learned to be happy with the status quo, and hadn't looked back. She'd been great to me, really, and as I watched Joanna's thighs clench around her friend's face in what had to be the tenth orgasm since I'd started watching, it was no wonder. Look at her -- she'd already plowed through Joanna's sexual boundaries, and was busy rewarding her for taking the plunge. The girl was a master at the art of friendship.

Yet annoyingly, it seemed this was not the only skill she had mastered. All this, frommy workspace.My reagents.My best friend.

Joanna's howls of bliss as I pounded the living hell out of her sloppy wet pussy would have woken the whole neighborhood if I didn't tell Rachel to sit on her face and shut her up. She still sucked my tongue into her mouth like it had its own gravitational pull, but she wasn't going to get my cock. No way. I came in Joanna out of plain old spite.

"God, I could eat your cock morning, noon and night!" cooed Rachel before sucking it down once more.

So it had been nearly twenty-four hours since discovering her break-in, and I hadn't yet said a word to her about it. She knew I knew it was no mere makeover, obviously. Thatgleam in her eye when...

Hang on. About to pop off.

"Joanna? Finish me off."

"Aww, aren't you the sweetest boyfriend my bestie ever had!" she said as the redhead gently nuzzled her way in, the shower stream spritzing her as-yet dry hair. She didn't waste words. I think she might actually, for the first time since Rachel dosed her and melted her brain into a puddle of conflicting loyalties, be getting overwhelmed. I'd used her pretty thoroughly, true, but "pretty thoroughly" for me was having her get me off four or five times a day, and maybe some lighter activity in between if I felt like wading in the shallow end rather than diving in.

But since last night, I'd actually managed to completely exhaust the reserves of three separate stamina serums. I hadn't previously known theyhad limits. But every time I thought I was going to rest, the girls got me revved up again.

No.Rachelgot me revved up again. Joanna was hanging on for dear life. Literally, at the moment, clutching my buttocks to push me as deep in her throat as she could, gargling the head of my cock. It wouldn't be long. Yet it was only a matter of time before she made another move. Once I finished fucking Joanna that first time, Rachel had prattled on about how jealous she was, how hot I had looked inside her friend's pussy. After that, we'd chit-chatted about our lake cabin get-away, but when Joanna hinted at some of the more salacious details, Rachel had started masturbating -- maintained she couldn't help herself -- and demurely requested a demonstration. Then it became a play-by-play reenactment of whatever Joanna chose to remember, only with the girls alternating playing the party of Joanna.We'd fallen asleep eventually, but I woke up to find Rachel sucking me off in her sleep. At least she claimed it had been in her sleep. I was suspicious enough of her sincerity that, just to annoy her, I woke up Joanna in the inverse fashion. Still in the process of waking up, she'd coughed up my spunk all over herself. Rachel had offered to lick her tits clean, but her friend, somehow in possession of a few scraps of dignity in her sleep-deprived state, ran out of the room to towel off.

It was then I'd first consciously noticed that gleam.

I didn't know what it meant, but it was another new thing. She'd come up with some new flimsy pretext to initiate sex, or simply recognize pretext wasn't necessary and go right for my cock. I was so disused to Rachel initiating anything, to our established norm of watching her contort her mind into a pretzel to justify her "friendly" behavior that this new Rachel, lustful and flirty and so incredibly sexual... I couldn't resist toying with her. It was the least she deserved for invading the sanctum of my workspace.

The longer I made her wait for permission, the hotter it got. And the brighter that gleam when I denied her.

I finished coming down Joanna's throat and bucked her off. Rachel, whose bisexual street cred was now fully certifiable, pressed her wet slippery self against me, nuzzling her cheek against my shoulder as if to congratulate me for an achievement.