Rachel's Mother was Trouble

Story Info
Rachel was a sweetie, mum was something else.
7.5k words
4.63
38.4k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cleevedreams
Cleevedreams
2,241 Followers

"Mrs West... Lynne... for fucks sake... what are you doing, Rachel's gonna see?"

I was casually floating on my back in the pool, my arms stretched out along the guttering at the side, and my eyes half closed. Rachel had gone upstairs to shower while her mum and I were relaxing some more in the pool.

I'd only been 'seeing' Rachel for a couple of weeks. I was excited because it was my first real girlfriend. Even at eighteen I'd not had much experience with girls. Since I'd gone to secondary school I'd been shy, and it was only when I reached puberty that my self confidence grew.

My 'growth spurt' had been life changing. I was now six foot six, and because, when dad left, his gym apparatus remained, I'd used it to develop quite a physique.

I already knew Rachel from school and she was shy too, but physically totally different to me. She was five feet nothing, although she had a tremendously athletic body. Somehow we clicked, and when I plucked up the courage to ask her out she told me that she'd wanted me to ask her that for ages.

That was two dates ago, and yesterday she'd asked if I wanted to come over to her house and use the pool.

It was the first time I'd met her mum properly too. I'd seen her attending school things, but never been introduced.

I was slightly embarrassed when I arrived at their house as Mrs West was already in a wet bikini, and as I shook her hand, I was trying to avoid staring at her plainly visible nipples.

"Hello Mike, my goodness you're tall, I'd forgotten. Have you been working out?"

I said, "yes," and laughed it off as Rachel showed me the downstairs loo where I could get changed.

Both of them were swimming and splashing about by the time I got outside. Both were watching me as I climbed down the metal ladder at one corner of the pool.

"Wimp!" shouted Rachel, who was obviously expecting some spectacular dive.

"Awww don't say that, let him get used to the temperature," Mrs West giggled, clearly thinking exactly the same as Rachel.

I ignored both of them, and swam up the pool and back, before acknowledging how great the invitation had been to use the pool.

I watched both of them climb out of the pool, comparing in my mind the similarity of their bodies. Mrs West was quite diminutive too, with a wonderful ass, just like Rachel's. When she turned I caught sight of the nipples once again, as she bent to pour some glasses of lemonade at the table beside the pool.

"When you're ready, there's a drink here for you Mike," she shouted, and I turned to do another couple of lengths.

It was the hottest part of the day. As I hoisted myself up out of the pool I was conscious of both women sitting, watching me once again.

As all swimming shorts do, the water made them cling to my crotch. I adjusted them, pulling the fabric away from my cock, knowing they both saw that, and I was aware that one of my main attributes drew attention on occasions like this.

I also knew from the banter in the changing rooms at school my 'size' was above average. No one except myself and my Auntie Judy had ever seen me erect. That was by accident when she walked into my bedroom one day and caught me masturbating, but that's another story, however, even in its normal state it remained quite large.

"Have a drink, I made this lemonade myself," Mrs West remarked.

I sipped the ice cold drink, and commented, "It's delicious, very nice Mrs West."

"Thank you, but for goodness sake call me Lynne, Mrs West makes me feel ancient!"

"You are," remarked Rachel, "you're at least forty one!"

"Shut up," she retorted, pulling a face, "Mike doesn't need to know that!"

"It doesn't matter," Rachel continued, not wanting to let it go, "you're not the one going out with him."

"No," replied Mrs West, she looked away with perhaps a hint of disappointment in her voice.

I broke the slight tension between mother and daughter by saying, "Well Mrs West... I mean Lynne, having this pool is fantastic. When Rachel asked me round and the weather was like this, I jumped at the chance."

"I hope you'll come over again," she said, smiling.

"If we're still going out!" Rachel pretended to be serious before giggling.

"Well I hope so, it's good to have a man about the house again."

Lynne West's glance seemed a bit flirty, I wasn't used to that, and I must have blushed. I knew she'd separated from her husband, and perhaps this was a way of testing herself against her daughter, seeing if I responded.

Of course I didn't react, and asked Rachel if she was 'going in' again.

We both did jump back in, and I pretended to race her, letting her win the challenge by a touch. When I said I'd let her, she pinched my ass under the water, and we had a little wrestle. I felt my cock responding to the feel of her body so I separated quickly, and whispered, "Stop it, you'll get me going."

Even though we'd only had a couple of dates, we'd petted, and she knew I got aroused quite quickly. We'd got nowhere near having sex, but it seemed inevitable that it would happen soon.

"Spoilsport," she whispered back, "I'm going to have a shower, get rid of this chlorine, you stay and swim, I expect mum will want to swim some more too."

When she'd climbed out Lynne did stand up from the table.

"Do you mind if I join you?" she asked.

"It's your pool!" I laughed, as she seemed to bend forwards to show off her cleavage. Once in, she swam off and did several lengths before coming over beside me. Catching her breath she clung to the poolside, just about touching the bottom.

Stretched out floating on my back I made some remark about her keeping fit.

"I try, I have to keep up with Rachel, but I'm not as fit as you."

I wondered if she was just passing a 'nice' comment, or whether this was her way of flirting a little bit.

"We seem to be getting along ok at the moment, I'm not used to girls and women, it's difficult to read the signals sometimes," I remarked.

"Yes I know, men seem to need obvious signals sometimes, otherwise they miss the opportunity."

I was conscious of Lynne's arms brushing against mine as she bobbed up and down in the water. Suddenly she half turned until her breasts were against my arm. She made no attempt to move away, and I felt slightly awkward, wondering quite what to do.

It was when I saw her nipples harden like little buttons, pushing the fabric of her bikini top outwards, that my cock twitched. I immediately went from floating to standing, attempting to hide what was happening below the waterline.

Then out of the blue Lynne's hand found my crotch. Her fingers closed on my cock and it started to stiffen inside my swimming shorts.

"Mrs West... Lynne... for fucks sake... what are you doing... Rachel's gonna see?"

"No she won't, not if you stay still, if she comes out she can't see down here."

"Jesus, Lynne, this is not a good idea."

I was groaning my reply, but for some reason I didn't resist.

I repeated, "Stop, we can't do this."

Lynne's fingers were now massaging my cock, and it was almost totally erect.

"My god, you're big Mike, very big."

This went on for a couple of minutes, with me protesting, until I was actually groaning out loud, "Fuck, Lynne... god... NO!... Jesus you're gonna make me cum... stop... please!"

Her fingers were now rubbing me in such a way that I couldn't hold back...I tried... I bit my lip... and then it happened. Lynne giggled as she felt me jerk, and continue jerking. Thankfully my ejaculation was immediately diluted by the pool water, and then as my head sagged down, we both heard, "You two ok, you seem very quiet, what are you talking about?"

Lynne let me go and gleefully replied, "Oh just about this and that, Mike is telling me all about his previous girlfriends!"

"I know that's not true, if it was I would have heard about them."

Rachel appeared above us on the side of the pool, dressed in a t-shirt and skirt.

"Do you want to have a shower?" she asked.

I was still semi hard, and I wasn't sure how much of my spunk remained around my shorts so I replied, "Yes in a minute, i will."

Lynne giggled, climbing out herself, satisfied with her efforts.

I was confused, slightly embarrassed, but excited by what had happened. I watched her disappear as she told Rachel that she'd have a shower in her en-suite while I was using the bathroom.

Hoping nothing was obvious to Rachel, I climbed out, quickly grabbing my towel from the back of the chair and putting it around my waist. I diverted to the loo and collected my shorts and shirt before she directed me towards the bathroom.

"I'll see you back outside, you can take your time."

I needed time to gather my thoughts. Mrs West had really put me in a spin. The shower was just an interlude and I wasn't sure how I'd be able to react once I was back downstairs.

It didn't get any better when as I stepped into my boxers Lynne appeared at the door to the bathroom.

"Need any help?"

Her face told it all, it seemed a bit of a game to her, she was smiling broadly, and stepping forward, she helped me pull up the waistband of my boxers.

"For god's sake Mrs West, you've got to go, what if Rachel comes upstairs?"

"I told you, it's Lynne!" and she giggled some more, "it's ok, there's a squeaky floorboard on the stairs, I can hear."

"That's not the point, this is crazy, you mustn't."

Just as I said it she grabbed my cock again. Even through the cotton fabric it responded, as much as I tried to switch off in my head.

"Just let me... go on," she insisted.

"No... no... please!" then as she sank to her knees, pulling my boxers back down, I groaned again.

"Ohhhhhhhh... fuck!" it was quietly said as Lynne's mouth closed over the end of my cock.

Amazingly now I was fully erect, her mouth stretched wide open.

"You two coming?" Rachel's voice was calling from downstairs.

From on her knees her voice whispered, "We'd better go, but this isn't over, I want that inside me."

She stood up, and just said, "I want your mobile number before you go, I'll leave a pen in the downstairs loo." and then she was gone.

It took a few minutes to get rid of my erection, and join them back outside.

"You took your time," Rachel said, "you want some more lemonade?"

I sat sipping my drink being largely quiet for a while until Lynne left us alone and went indoors.

"I think mum's taken a shine to you," Rachel broke the silence, with a smile.

"What makes you think that?" I asked.

"She's been flirting with you!"

I didn't dare say she'd been doing rather more than that.

"She's just being friendly, she's lovely."

Rachel punched me playfully so I slapped her backside, and we grappled for a moment.

Her mum interrupted, "I'm going up to my room, you two can have some time on your own."

Lynne's voice faded away, and I suggested we go in and sit on the sofa. Rachel knew what that meant and took my hand, leading me indoors.

When we began kissing she seemed to be so much more 'into it' than before. I had only ever kissed her and petted superficially, but now her body was relaxed and when I stroked her breasts through her t-shirt she pushed against me. Even when I slid my hand underneath she didn't object, and after fumbling I managed to undo her bra.

"Oh Mike," she sighed when I found her nipples, I ran my hands all over her breasts. They weren't large, she was a tiny girl, but it gave me a thrill to finally enjoy part of her body.

Our kissing went on for some time, until my hands eventually moved down her body. When I placed my hand just above her knee on her bare skin she hesitated.

"No, not here, mum might come down."

Almost on cue both of us heard a sound from outside. Rachel froze and in a slight panic tried to do her bra up. The sound was indistinct, but then we realised it was Lynne's voice, not exactly her voice, but the sound of her almost whimpering. And it wasn't from right outside, it was from her open bedroom window.

It was rhythmic, and it built in volume.

"Oh my god, how embarrassing," Rachel said, "you know what she's doing?"

I did, and I blushed bright red.

"I'll go and stop her."

I held Rachel down on the sofa, "Noooo... let her be... let her finish... we won't say anything, that would really embarrass her.

As the sounds continued we just held onto each other, both of us rather fascinated, with Rachel continually saying, "Oh dear... oh god..." as eventually the noises stopped with one slightly louder groan.

"Fuck! that was so.... god I'm so sorry, I've heard her do that at night, but not like that when someone's here."

I chuckled, "Well done her, we won't say anything."

What was obvious was my erection. Lynne's enjoyment upstairs had aroused me. My shorts had ballooned, and Rachel couldn't help but see it.

"Is that me, or my mum?"

Rachel pointed, almost like pointing at a spider that she wasn't too sure about. I shifted uncomfortably.

My excuse was, "It sort of grew."

Rachel glanced at my face then gingerly put her hand on it. Her hand closed, and she gripped the head through the fabric. It brought a soft moan from me.

That seemed to encourage her, she giggled and added, "I've not done this before... to anyone."

"Then just explore," I sighed, waiting to see what she would do next.

Very gently she used both hands to unzip me, "I hope mum stays upstairs. Get ready with that cushion, just in case."

Almost delicately she hooked my cock from inside my boxers through the opening to my shorts. She seemed uncertain how to hold it, but could see it hardening all the time.

"It seems awfully big Mike, are you bigger than most guys?"

I smiled, "I'm no expert, but probably yes."

She began to rub it up and down, and became bolder.

"Oooooh, are you going to cum?" she said, stopping and taking her hands away quickly. She'd seen the small amount of oily liquid oozing out.

"No," I replied, being very patient, "stuff comes out first sometimes, there's a long way to go yet."

I knew she was terribly nervous, I sat there watching her expression as one of her fingers smoothed some of it over the head.

"I don't think I could get this inside me," she looked at me with an appearance of someone who'd never had full sex before.

"Would you want to try?"

She went bright red, "Not here, not now."

"Noooo... I didn't mean that, but would you? I know you're a virgin, aren't you?"

I was shocked at my own question.

"I'm not sure, I've never done it properly, I once had a boy's fingers inside me, but he was so rough it hurt."

"We'll have to wait, for the right time and place, but I think your mum's about to come down, let's stop for now... quickly."

"Sorry I must have drifted off, what time is it?" Lynne appeared dressed in t-shirt and jeans.

"It's half past four, it's time for me to go Mrs West.. sorry... I keep forgetting, Lynne! I'll just use your loo, if you don't mind."

I went into the hall, and in the loo was a ball point pen on the small shelf above the sink. It suddenly hit home that I was about to open up a path into a completely unrealistic relationship, and also being unfaithful to a girlfriend who seemed completely innocent. Inexorably I tore off a piece of toilet tissue and carefully wrote my mobile number. Folding it carefully I flushed the loo and went back into the kitchen.

Lynne's eyes followed me as I distracted Rachel and asked if she'd fetch my sunglasses from outside on the table.

"Here you are." and I handed her the tissue.

"This is mad!" I added, and Lynne just smiled back.

Gathering up my towel, my damp swimming shorts, and sunglasses, I kissed Rachel, telling her I'd text her later. I added that perhaps we might see each other the next day if she wanted to.

Back home mum asked if I'd had a good time, and "how are you getting on with Rachel?" and "what was Rachel's mum like?" and "what was her house like?" Never ending questions until I told her not to be so nosey.

"Well use something if you're going to get up to anything!"

It was one of those statements meant to be helpful, but which just embarrassed both of us.

"Ok... ok!" I muttered and went up to my room.

My phone pinged and I wasn't totally surprised to see an 'unknown number' and a text saying, 'Have I got it right? Lynne.'

'Yes. Correct." was all I replied, waiting to see what followed. Surprisingly nothing did.

After our evening meal I went out into the garden to enjoy the cooler air of the evening. I texted Rachel and asked if she wanted to meet up next day, and to see if she wanted to come over. I knew mum was going out to lunch with friends so we could have the house to ourselves. When she said that she would I was delighted.

Mum left about 11am next day and she repeated her warning just as if she knew that this was a defining day in mine and Rachel's relationship. Lynne must have known it too because I got a text from her first thing just saying, 'Looks like she's beaten me to it!'

It annoyed me in a way, so I just replied, ' Too slow!'

I did get a reply, and it had obviously touched a nerve.

'I don't like it too fast!' It was Lynne flirting once again.

Rachel looked absolutely delicious in a summery print dress. Each time we met I had to remind myself that she was actually eighteen like me. I towered over her, her head came up to the middle of my chest. I could almost pick her up in one arm.

"Missed you," were her first words, 'mum wanted to bring me, but I came on the bus."

I guessed why Lynne wanted to drive her over, and I was glad she hadn't..

Her kiss was loving, and all her shyness had disappeared.

"Can we go to your room?"

This was a different Rachel.

"Yes, of course," I replied.

I must have looked puzzled, but I let her follow me upstairs.

I'd tidied my room for once, and as we entered she stopped me, grabbing my hand.

"I want you to make love to me, to take my virginity."

I was dumbstruck, I didn't know what to say.

We kissed and I whispered into her hair, "Are you sure?"

"Yes, I want it to be you, but I'm a bit scared of... you know... your size."

I reached down, lifted her off the floor, gripping my hands together under her bottom, and she curled her legs around my waist.

"Look at me," I said, almost rubbing noses, "I'm so proud to be the first, we'll go slow, I'll stop at any point if you want to."

She didn't reply, just kissed me as I lowered her back on my bed. I looked down at her and took out my phone. I pressed the screen a few times and the sound of her favourite band began to play softly from my speakers.

"You'll always remember this music now."

I sat on the bed beside her and stroked the bare flesh of her thighs beneath the dress. I watched her face relax as she enjoyed the sensation.

"Have you got something... you know?"

"Of course I have, now lift up, I want to take off your dress."

She sat up, and I reached behind her, unzipping her, as she lifted her body so that I could pull it off. With her pale blue bra and panties she looked so small and innocent.

"Take yours off, your t-shirt and jeans, please," she asked, "I want to see your body too."

I got back off the bed and took them off. I was aware of my cock beginning to stir, but I didn't want it to be too imposing yet.

"Take your boxers off, I want to see your 'thingy!"

I laughed, "My thingy?"

"You know what I mean... I'm sorry, I just can't say certain words."

I dropped my boxers, still smiling, and sat back on the bed. Rachel reached behind her, taking off her bra, then wriggled out of her panties so that we were both naked.

"Is it seeping?"

I laughed again, 'You mean what happened yesterday? You are so funny!"

She leaned over to examine it closely, almost like looking at a specimen in the classroom.

"Hmmmmm it is... slightly, and it's not as big, not as hard."

Cleevedreams
Cleevedreams
2,241 Followers