Rachel's No Good Very Bad Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel loved it when people played with her breasts, loved French kissing, loved how strong the stripper was, and was a little lost in her lust. How could she say, 'no' when the blonde was going through all of this work for her?

"Okay. I'll do it." She whispered in the stripper's ear. Rachel got incredible horny when people played with her ears.

But the blonde took her time. "You'll have to help me up." She whispered and then nipped the lobe of Rachel's ear.

Rachel stood, which had the fortunate effect, of causing her breasts to mash against the other girl's breasts. The blonde grinned at her and chewed on her lip. When she came back to her knees, she looked Rachel in the eyes and removed her top.

Her breasts were more substantial than Rachel's but not by much, her pink nipples clearly erect. The topless stripper stood, never breaking eye contact, and reached to pull Rachel up. Rachel kicked her own shoes off and then climbed onto her chair and stepped up on the tables.

Rachel felt tentative and unsure of what to do. Should she take the sweater off? Could she kiss the sexy dancer? Kiss her breasts? A spotlight clicked on, and the music started, so Rachel danced, swaying her hips.

The blonde stripper had other ideas and moved to grind on Rachel's upper thigh, swaying in rhythm to Rachel's movement and the music. Rachel held her arms up in the air while she danced, so a breast soon pooped free, of the cardigan.

The stripper grinned when this happened, and leaned over and sucked the nipple into her mouth, rasping the sensitive bud with her tongue. Then she pulled the sweater back up for Rachel, all the while continuing to grind on Rachel's thigh, holding her own arms up in the air, which did beautiful things for her own breasts.

Rachel's thoughts were in turmoil. She was hot under the spotlight, and wanted to take her sweater off, but didn't know if it was okay. She wanted to feel the strippers perfect breasts, they were all-natural and swaying with motion.

The growing wetness on her thigh, under the stripper, had her even more aroused. Initially, she wasn't sure if the stripper used lubrication or if the stripper was turned on, but now she really didn't care.

"Aren't you hot?" The stripper asked Rachel.

"As a matter of fact, I am," Rachel smirked.

"Well, what are you waiting for? Keep your hands in the air." The stripper ordered.

Surfer chick knew what she was doing. She slid her hands under the shoulders of Rachel's sweater, so the garment fell down her arms, exposing her breasts. She held it like that for a moment, half on and half off.

Then she undid a button. The cool breeze of the air conditioner on her flat bare stomach made Rachel shiver.

Then the stripper undid another button, leaving just one button. A roaring filled Rachel's ears. The hairs on her arms were standing straight up, her chest and stomach were tight with lust, and anticipation. She couldn't believe she was stripping in front of her bosses.

Finally, the stripper undid the last button and twirled holding the sweater up in the air, leaving Rachel with nothing to cover herself.

Our Heroine was a good girl, and still dancing with her hands up in the air, her long, lean body, her ripe, full breasts, her shaved pussy bouncing in time to the music.

The stripper tossed the cardigan into the crowd and turned back to Rachel. 'When had it become a crowd, and how would she get her sweater back?' Rachel thought.

Rachel smirked. "Uh, uh, uh..." Wagged a finger, and placed a hand on her cocked hip. "I'm naked, and you're not? I don't think so."

The bosses watched avidly, the food on the table forgotten, and Rachel noticed more strangers in the room. Were they letting the general public in?

Rachel dropped to her knees, and wrapped her arms around the dancer, holding her by the globes of her deirrie. The crowd erupted in cheers, as she buried her face in the still bikini clad pelvis of the other woman.

Rachel grinned up at her, and then using her teeth, undid the bikini straps on both hips, so the bottoms were hanging. She then took the top of the thong in her mouth and lifted it off the girl, leaving her completely naked.

Rachel's eyes widened. The stripper had a pierced clit! She had always wanted to get that done too! She wondered what it felt like during sex. Would it make her orgasms all the stronger, or was she just more sensitive?

The crowd and it was a crowd now cheered, and dollar bills fluttered all around the table.

The stripper took Rachel's hands and lifted her back to her feet. Rachel was uncertain about what would happen next and stood still for a moment. They couldn't have sex on the table, in front of all of these people, could they?

Work, her directors, her life off the table, were the last things on Rachel's mind. She felt like she was burning up with desire. Her entire being focused on the other woman and what would happen next. She lived for what was happening.

The blonde stripper danced around Rachel, and took her in her arms, so her breasts were pressed into Rachel's back. The blonde wrapped her arms around Rachel so that her hands were on Rachel's lower stomach.

She kissed and licked and sucked on Rachel's neck and ears, alternating playing with her breasts and teasing Rachel's clit.

Rachel's awareness narrowed to those two hands, that wet mouth and the driving sensations that were pulsing through her. She opened her eyes and watched the people watching her. Those eyes that were only focused on her, wanting her, desiring her. Her!

The crowd had fallen quiet as they watched and waited with bated breath.

Rachel's orgasm built, her back tightened, and her legs stiffened with pleasure. The stripper had given up on playing with her breasts, and both of her hands were at her core.

She was wet, oh so wet, and wished the blonde would insert more than the tip of her finger, that the angle of their bodies allowed.

Blondie stopped teasing and was doing her best to get Rachel off. One finger hooked inside of her pussy, so that she couldn't move, the palm of her hand rubbing against, the rest of her slit. The other rubbing her clitoris, back and forth over and over. No more teasing, no more light touches.

Rachel looked up and made eye contact with James. He nodded as if giving her permission, and that was all it took.

Her orgasm roared through her.

Marvelous waves of pleasure, washed over her, her pussy contracted around the finger, and wetness flowed out of her. Her legs were like jello, and the blonde lowered her to the table. The blonde pushed several dishes of food off the table onto the floor, making a spot for Rachel's head.

Rachel kept her legs spread, showing just how turned on she was. She craved touch and was delighted when the stripper dropped to her knees. Blondie knelt with her ass facing Rachel's head, and then took Rachel's clit in her mouth. Rachel's back arched, and she orgasmed again, at the unexpected pleasure, shooting out of her core.

When she could breathe again, she was overcome with a wave of love for the surfer chick and wanted to give her the same kind of pleasure that she had received from her.

She wiggled her way between the stripper's legs. Blondie was wet, and Rachel inserted a finger, at the same time she ran her tongue up and down her slit.

The other woman kept her head buried in Rachel's pussy. She must have known how sensitive Rachel was after all her orgasms because she contented herself with kisses and the lightest of licks.

Rachel had oral sex with one other woman, and she loved the sensation of giving pleasure with her tongue. It was the same now, Rachel was still wet, just from the joy of giving pleasure.

She couldn't resist. She suckled the clit piercing, tugging it lightly with her teeth. It could have been her imagination, but she thought the stripper moaned, her face buried deep in Rachel's core.

One of the director's, a woman, handed Rachel a small dildo. It buzzed in Rachel's hands, and so she immediately applied it to the other woman's clit.

The stripper pressed down on the vibrator and lifted her head and moaned. A wave of cold air, where the wet tongue had just been, washed over Rachel causing goosebumps to pop up.

Rachel inserted the buzzing instrument in the woman's pussy, as deep as it could go, with her still hanging on to it. Her fingers just inside of the other woman. She took her pierced clit in her mouth and sucked it deep. The little bud oh so erect.

The combination of the two was all it took, for the lithe blonde to orgasm on her face. She squirted all over Rachel, as she moaned with her pleasure.

Rachel wrapped both of her arms around her back, and buried her tongue deep into her pussy, as she writhed in pleasure on top of her. Finally, the orgasm passed, and the blonde full of energy, flipped around, so she was able to kiss Rachel.

She knelt, a knee on both sides of Rachel, pinning her to the table, lavishing kisses on her, while holding Rachel's head in her hands.

Rachel felt her passion stirring again, 'god how many orgasms could she have!' The sexy blonde stripper seemed in no hurry to end the kiss, and Rachel soon found herself twisting and turning trying to get pressure on her clit, wanting another orgasm. The longer the kiss went on, the more her pleasure built.

The blonde chuckled at her distress. "Horny again?"

Rachel didn't trust herself to speak and simply nodded. "hhhmmm, hmm."

So, the Blonde picked up the still vibrating dildo and embedded it in Rachel's soaking wet pussy, with no hesitation.

"Ooohh, God!" Rachel screamed and rolled up on her shoulders to take more of the dildo inside of her.

The Blonde twisted and used her other hand to pleasure Rachel's clit.

Rachel stopped breathing as the pleasure slammed through her again. She squirted, she actually squirted for the first time in her life! Liquid drenched her legs.

After a moment, Rachel collapsed in an exhausted heap. The Blonde sat down so that Rachel's head rested in her lap. "Thank you." She grinned at our heroine, her voice barely audible over the cheers of the crowd.

Money fluttered to the table, adding to the green carpet that was already there.

"Mmmm, it was my pleasure." Rachel looked her in the eyes.

"It's time for the next dancer, help me collect the tips, and then we can split it over behind the bar?" The Blonde asked.

"Sure." Rachel grinned back at her. The two women hopped off the table, each wet with liquid from the other girl, and picked up the cash.

This, of course, brought them in close contact with the directors. Rachel noticed they were careful to leave the stripper alone, but they weren't so kind to her.

Rachel had hands all over her as she bent to pick up the cash. Hands fondled her tits, when she stood up, when she turned to pick up money, hands were all over her core, touching her ass, and trying to fondle her pussy. Our heroine winced at the thought of everyone fondling her.

Worse yet, the hands followed her everywhere she went, and she was quickly on the verge of tears, from all the contact. This wasn't fun anymore. The blonde noticed what was happening.

"I'll finish. You go wait by the bar." She had to yell for Rachel to hear her. Rachel was sore and tired, and more than a little drunk, she just wanted to go home, so she listened.

Rachel made her way through the crowd, who for the most part, left her alone. Several bouncers were there, and she was grateful for the security they provided.

She was a little taken back by the number of people that wanted lap dances from her. They thought she worked here, and she blushed red at the thought. The number of strangers in the room was overwhelming.

The blonde stripper eventually made her way over to the bar. It was marginally quieter there, and they could talk. The crowd focused on the next stripper, a slim brunette.

"You okay?" The blonde asked. "I'm sorry they got like that. They know better than to touch me." She placed the pile of money on the bar.

"I just really want clothes and my bed." Rachel moaned.

"Well, I hate to tell you this, but I think your sweater is gone." The Blonde scanned the room that had filled with people when word of the show the two had put on reached the people downstairs.

"Look, you don't know me, and I don't know you." The stripper paused, "but I feel like we ought to at least exchange names after what we did on the table."

She paused as if she wanted to think about what she was about to say, "I keep extra clothes in my locker. You can have them, and I'll take you home."

"Okay. That would be sweet." Rachel looked back at the table, surrounded by people, and sighed with relief. "I should let my friends know I'm leaving."

Gabe appeared out of the crowd. The bouncer went to stop him, but Rachel put her hand on the bouncer. "I know him." She looked the bouncer in the eye and blushed when her nipples rubbed against his arm. She was still naked!

"I wanted to make sure you were okay?" Gabe made a valiant effort to look her in the eyes. "That was some show you put on."

"I'm fine." She stared at the floor. "I think I just want to go home."

"Why don't I get a cab and take you home?" Gabe asked, unbuttoning his white dress shirt. "Here you can wear this."

She held up her hand. "Thanks, but I'm okay. Could you just grab my purse?"

Gabe looked like he wanted to argue, but after a moment he turned and went back to the table. Rachel turned to the stripper. "I don't even know your name?"

"Mona." The blonde grinned, "but you can call me Lisa."

"Here's your purse. Are you sure I can't help you, home?" Gabe had returned.

"Nope." Rachel linked her arm through Lisa's, "I'm going home my new best friend, Lisa." She grinned at Gabe, "I'll see you at the office tomorrow?"

"Sure." The relief was evident on his face. He leaned in to kiss her cheek, "I'll see you tomorrow."

Lisa giggled. "He likes youuuu..."

"You think so? He's never paid any attention to me."

"I bet he asks you out." Lisa started to count the money, but Rachel placed her hand over it.

"You keep it. I just appreciate the help."

"You sure? You earned it!" Lisa asked.

"Positive, I just appreciate the help getting home," Rachel replied.

"Well alright then, you don't have to tell me twice. Follow me." Lisa turned and walked down the stairs, through the throngs of people, and then ducked into the back, still completely naked.

Rachel paused for a second. Unsure. But there was nothing else to do, clothes and home waited for her with the blonde who had just disappeared. If she wanted to get home, she would have to make that same long walk.

Her face blushed. Of course, her nipples were erect. It seemed like that was a permanent condition now. A knot of anxiety or lust in her stomach. She walked through the crowd, like she belonged, totally naked.

The crows must have assumed she worked there because they left her alone, for the most part. One older gentleman thought it would be cute to pinch her ass, and she squealed and jumped in shock. Security was right there and walked her the rest of the way.

Lisa was a godsend after that. It was like Rachel had passed some sort of test, and she belonged now. She got Rachel dressed, made sure a bouncer followed them to her car, walked Rachel into her apartment, and offered to wait, while Rachel took a shower.

Rachel smiled. "Thanks, but I'll be okay now." She lifted the sweatshirt over her head. Then she stepped out of the sweatpants, so she was completely naked in front of Lisa. "Here you can have these back."

Lisa took a pen out of her purse and wrote her number on a napkin. "Let's do coffee."

"I'd like that." Rachel smiled and hugged Lisa, kissing her on the cheek. "I'll be in touch."

"Promise?" Lisa look concerned.

Rachel snorted and pushed Lisa down on her couch. She straddled the clothed woman with her naked body and started to kiss her. She took it slow, nibbling her lips, running her tongue in and out of Lisa's mouth.

"When we were on the table, that's the first time I ever squirted." She whispered in Lisa's ear. "I want more. Of course, I will call."

Lisa laughed. "Okay, okay, I believe you."

Rachel climbed to her feet, "but right now I'm tired, dirty and cold. I want a shower and my bed."

She offered a hand to Lisa and pulled her to her feet. "Can you find your own way out?"

Lisa kissed her one last time, an earthy sensual kiss, that she didn't rush. "Yep." She grinned and nipped Rachel's ear, turning to leave.

Her body relaxed in the hot pulsing water of the shower, and she quickly grew tired. Rachel crawled naked into bed and was soon fast asleep.

Her last thought as she drifted off, was that maybe her day hadn't been so bad after all.