Racing Towards Love Pt. 04

Story Info
A Race and a New Research Direction.
7.1k words
4.81
3.2k
2
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/13/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our flight to Vancouver was routine. Full of success with the lab staff, we had drinks and slept most of the way. As we exited the terminal with carryons, the RV pulled up directly in front. Elise dashed out to embrace Anna.

"Mom, you are back! You will never believe who is in the van. It's Katherine!"

She lowered her voice, "Brian, you are the cause of this. Please work some more quiet magic."

Cheryl was at the wheel, smiling from ear to ear and mouthing, "Kiss!" I leaned over with a hug and a hot kiss. As she pulled away from the curb, I turned to the twins and Katherine, who were at the settee, also with big smiles.

"What is this? We have another stray?" I pulled Kate up into a very loving kiss and whispered, "Hot thing, I am excited you are with us."

She cuffed me, still smiling. "He is so fresh. Anna, what am I to do?"

For ten minutes, conversation and gossip flowed. Paul smacked me on the back and said, "You don't look too worn down?"

"We had good luck. Things were ripe for a change anyway, and they liked what I said about embracing a future in the lab that gave them more freedom and more work at the same time."

Anna joined in, "It was amazing. I don't know how he did it."

Paul filled me in that we were driving to a country restaurant with a fancy reputation, where Kate was picking up the tab. "She told me no arguments about the bill."

The twins whispered that they had found a very nice RV park on the banks of the Lewis River not far from the restaurant. I reached across the aisle and drew Kate into my lap. "I knew there would be trouble with three Arnot women with us." My lips kissed the back of her neck and worked around to the front. She sighed and muttered, "You are so bad." The kiss lasted a very long time. Elise looked back from her perch on the passenger seat in front and pointed a finger at me. She knew what I had to do, and that I was busy doing it. Her eyes were encouraging.

The stiff woman in my arms was slowly becoming limp. I kissed here and there, thinking we could walk to the big bed in back and get it on right now. A little voice said that was a seriously bad idea. The brilliant Dr. Arnot was temporarily under male influence, but I needed to mind my manners. I smiled to myself, remembering the fierce words she uttered a week ago about no damage to her daughters. What was happening was that the long drought of romance with a suitable male was ending. I laughed again, knowing that she was going to have very hot sex with a certain horny male, and be embarrassed at losing herself in lust right in front of her own lusty daughters.

Her lips at my ear said quietly, "You are evil. I can tell you have designs on my helpless body..."

Before she finished, my fingers were under the silken bra and finding soft warm flesh to caress. She flinched and tried to sit up. The twins were watching and giggling. I pinched a nipple and said, "Stay."

Anna brought things to a halt. "Behave! There is time for that later."

Kate struggled back to her seat. "Thank you. He is such a nuisance!"

The twins repeated, "Nuisance." Paul and Elise and Cheryl laughed.

We arrived at the steakhouse ten minutes later and were ushered to a round table for eight with a view toward the river to the west. When everyone had a drink of their choice, I proposed a toast to the senior scientists who had such strong careers and fine daughters. There were laughs and hisses.

Anna and Kate were side by side and conspiring on their own toast. "Here is to the completely obnoxious males who have wooed and won our daughters, and the additional males who will be found for the twins!"

The rest of a fine dinner was spent discussing the running calendar for the next six weeks in Washington state. Elise and I were together and asked which race was best for lowering our times.

Anna scoffed, "Look at the two of them. One minute serious junior scientists, and the next minute consumed with lowering their PR's."

We sipped our wine and smiled.

Cheryl drove and Elise navigated to the RV place, which was immaculate and gave us a very nice slot with no immediate neighbors. Paul and I concentrated on the plumbing and electrical connections, while six women decided to check out the showers. They returned singing praises and sent us in the same direction.

Standing under generous hot water, Paul said, "She still has the hots for you."

"I'm walking the line between being aggressive enough to break through that shell, and not scaring her off."

"So far, you are doing well. Nicole told me she was still in a fog two days after your last encounter."

"I sure took a beating from Anna in her own bed."

"Don't complain. Not many guys get a chance with two MILF's like them."

"Remind me not to ever use that word in their presence."

Clean and wearing terry robes, we discovered the women had decided all the sleeping arrangements. The twins were with Paul and Cheryl. Elise and the mothers were with me. It took no more than a few seconds for Paul and me to realize that we each were required to entertain three beautiful women who expected proper loving. Abuse started immediately, with sly questions about virility and endurance. It continued with instructions to crawl over them to get to the inside. Minus our robes, of course.

I curled up under a pillow, exclaiming how tired I was. I had forgotten how much damage six hands and thirty fingers could do. After ten minutes of determined wrestling, I growled, "Who is first?"

Elise came to my rescue, "Brian, these two are hot, hot, hot. You'd better get busy."

Kate knew I had been in Anna's bed the night before and wasn't surprised to find her legs going over my shoulders. "No, you can't. This is too brutal. I don't want fucking, you promised loving... Aieee!"

I thought to myself too much talk and not enough sex, plunging forward into a juicy cunt that was more than ready for a hard cock and a few hard thrusts. Quickly, there were moans and wails and a scream as she came. "Oh Brian!"

This was good. In a flash, I was home in Anna, reliving last night. Three strokes and I was pulling Elise to me with a quick turn that allowed her to sit on top and take her time sliding down into a tight embrace. She whispered, "I'm glad you are back. I've missed your big thing."

I rolled us over and jammed myself tight. Her fists beat on my ass and claimed I was no better than the neighborhood rapist. Kate and Anna joined in, raining blows and nasty oaths. I was fired up and hard as a rock, taking them repeatedly and causing smiling orgasms with fake moans.

Finally, the action in both beds quieted. The mothers pushed Elise and me together, saying they were privileged to be in bed with us. We each pulled a body tight, saying the privilege was ours. We fell asleep in a cloud of sex.

The clock said 4 am, but it was very dark with the shades drawn. I could hear the shower running. One shower lead to another until eight bodies were clean again. Back in bed, I discovered my companions were now Cheryl and the twins. Nicole whispered in my ear, "They are so happy."

I pinched bottoms and was told, in whispers, that my cock was required for more duty. I squeezed them tight and said we were waiting for daylight. This didn't work, because I had hardly said it when Cheryl was sliding down an already hard shaft and making those terrible little happy noises. The twins attacked my nipples, which only energized my cock more. I got them on their knees and took turns. It wasn't long before more quiet orgasms were occurring. I pushed them down and went after tasty boobs.

From the other bed, in darkness, complaints about a wicked cock were rising. The twins suggested we join the orgy and supply a second cock. In nothing flat, the young ones had their mothers on their backs, legs straight up, with a cock driving hard side by side. The screams were terrible. The wails were lovable. A pyramid of bodies collapsed. The moms were kissing and complaining how awful it was. The sweaty smell of sex was everywhere. I fell asleep where I was.

I woke to the smell of fresh coffee. Someone was pulling my hair. Elsie whispered, "They are new women. Look over there."

Freshly showered and wearing only skimpy briefs, Anna and Kate were fixing breakfast. I turned and got a hot kiss. There was the body of a twin on the other side of me, not yet awake. I reached to tweak a nipple and got a yank on my hair. I turned into her and coupled us. "How can you get it up after all that?"

Nicole folded herself into the pile and said, "Yes, how can you do that?"

I didn't want Nicole to feel left out, so shifted cocks to the pussy next door. This got me a long sigh and a "Yeesss." Elise did my hair a third time. Nicole said, after leaning for an Elise kiss, "Maybe you are not supposed to be in me." I shifted around so she was on my chest, where Elise and I administered more kisses. The two of them were getting hotter. Elise whispered, "You are not to worry. You need that terrible thing as much as I do. He is required to keep us both happy!"

They giggled and clinched and I slipped away to the shower. Afterwards, with loud noises, I advanced on the chefs, "What's this? Nymphs preparing meals?"

They hissed and threatened to spill hot bacon grease on my most tender part. I kissed here and there, thanking both for a terrific night of loving.

Kate complained, "You call that loving? It was nothing more than a brutal attack!"

Chapter 6 - The New Grand Design

We had a lazy day on the river. The twins discovered a canoe rental place and we formed a flotilla of three, with the twins in the lead, paddles flashing. I nudged Anna to bring Kate with herself to the one I was holding. There were lab director issues to discuss.

The river scene was too public for naked canoeing, but the bikinis were skimpy and the bodies looked great. The older women with me looked nervous until I began a litany of compliments. "Amazing tits in this canoe," and so on. They threatened reprisals which gave me an opening for changing the topic.

"Anna, we have a distinguished materials scientist with us. How does she fit into the grand design of your new enterprise?"

The canoe lurched as they both turned to look at me. "Grand design? New enterprise?"

I pretended innocence. "Sorry, I was just repeating gossip..."

"Katherine, relax. He loves to tease, especially when there is a smidgen of truth in what he says. Thanks to his eloquence down south, he has freed up a chunk of my time, and his quick studly brain knows it won't be long before I have him back in harness."

"But where do I fit in?"

I seized the opening. "You are an unbelievably tight fit with us. I can't think of anything finer!"

The two of them glanced at each other and Kate said, "Stop treating us like slutty coeds. Just wait until we get you alone."

"I'm planning on it. Two hot, juicy..."

The looks were poisonous, but the twitches in their thighs told a different story.

"Now let's get back to my original question. What exciting research project are you and your six junior assistants going to pursue that is compatible with our running ambitions?"

Anna added, "I suppose it has to be compatible with several PhD dissertations?"

Kate leaned back in the middle seat and closed her eyes. "How does he know that I need a mid-career recharge?"

Before I could say something improper about fluids, Anna responded. "He is a devil. Probably heard Elise talking to me about metallic ions and tissue metabolism. Lots of unexplored areas. How would you like to be our metals expert?"

There was silence until Kate slowly said, "Don't know beans about body metabolism, but do know about metals and their ions."

Anna went on, "We could supervise dissertations and their topics? Let these rude bodies do the grunt work like we did once upon a time?"

"I could ask for a sabbatical retread in a field related to my position?"

Anna's paddle turned the bow toward the rental pier. Her Lab Director voice said, "Katherine and I are going for a run to talk this over. You may make yourself useful working on RV maintenance!"

Later, the others found me scrubbing windows and tires. "What happened to Anna and Kate?"

"They went for a run. I am in the doghouse for suggesting to their imperial majesties that a new research topic is in order."

Elise stepped into me. "He is fearless about poking their brains. What did you suggest?"

I turned her around and popped the top of her suit out of the way of my hands. She struggled and then relaxed. "He is always taking his rewards before they are deserved. What did you suggest?"

"I think you are the heroine of the hour, Elise. I suggested exploration of the metabolic role of metallic ions. Weren't you talking to Anna about that?"

"Stealing my dissertation, are you?" She hugged tight. "It would be so great if the two of them got fired up about that. Talk about cross-disciplinary research!"

I suggested, "What about a special dinner for tonight? Paul and I will keep on with the grunt work if you women do the shopping."

Soon, we had the whole exterior washed and all the trash taken to the dumpster. We were walking back when the two wannabe coeds arrived, sweaty and out of breath. I said, loudly, "Let's get them. Now is the time!"

Our rush carried them up the stairs and inside the van. "No, no, not on the beds, we are too messy!"

I pulled Kate to me with a terrible growl. Her hands came up but I trapped them behind her back. "I don't have the energy to fight, and I want you, anyway. Put that big towel on the bed."

There wasn't any fake resistance. She pulled Anna down next to her and the two of them smiled up at us, legs spread.

We gave them our best threatening stares, slowly dropping our trousers and briefs. Two very hard cocks pointed toward the sky, but our fingers pointed them between the sexy legs and advanced.

"No, no, you can't!" The late blooming resistance was futile. With joint roars, we buried ourselves in juicy flesh. The moans and cries were wonderful. We answered with terrible growls and hard thrusts. There was something special about sex with these sexy women. Cunts that knew about cocks. Muscles that had clenched on many male weapons and enjoyed the rising tide of climax, shouting their completion.

After minutes of lying side by side, catching their breath, Kate asked, "What was that about?"

Talking to Paul, who was on the far side of Anna, I said, "It's sure nice working for Lab Directors who know how to fuck."

They pressed hands together. "Now that we have been assaulted, will we get any work out of them?"

Even after a shower, they were tingling and pressing to our sides. "Do not go away. That is an order."

By the time I had made a round of drinks, the other women were back with groceries. Their faces told the story of knowing what had happened to their mothers. Paul and I looked at each other and laughed, knowing our duties for the day were not over.

I steered the conversation back to work. "Are we in the doghouse, or do you think Elise's and my idea might have legs?"

Anna spoke first, "Kate, have you ever seen more overconfident young ones? Trying to tell us our business? Should I let them know the idea is gone, thrown in the trashbin?"

Kate pressed me against the settee. "Actually, I think we should let up on the teasing. These two have not only fertilized our brains, they have juiced our parts in the most marvelous way..."

Nicole hugged her mom. "Hot damn, I think we are off and running."

Chapter 7 - Race Training

It took another lazy day in the RV park next to the river to put a gameplan together. In the morning, Anna and Kate rose at the first sunlight and declared they would deal with breakfast while the men dealt with the sexual deficit that the young women were suffering from. With a gleeful shout, Paul and I were buried in hungry pussy. We were warned that each cock was to service all four pussies without wilting. We responded with hard whacks on curvy body parts, applying a cock when opportunity offered, which was often. After half an hour, there was come everywhere, and sighs from our lovers.

Waiting for the shower, we sipped coffee from mugs provided by the grownups. Kate kissed me tenderly and said, "Anna and I could get good money for a film of that orgy." She was naked and wonderful in the slanting rays from early sun. I licked a boob tip and told her, "It's double trouble, isn't it, dealing with the younger generation? You have to keep cocks and minds both busy!" She sat on my knee, humming and running fingers through my hair. One hand dropped to my limp appendage.

"This is so silly. Your awful cock has liberated me. I feel free as a bird for the first time in years and years! After that run with Anna, my brain is just fizzing with ideas about metallic ions! Have you ever heard of anything so crazy?"

She was mumbling but I was acting, my hands exploring a twitching, shuddering body with firm boobs and stiff tips. I leaned forward to take one in my mouth. Her mumbles turned to hisses as a stiff cock rose and I shifted her over it, lowering so that we both saw the joining. Even worn out from recent exertion, the great cock fitted in place tightly and firmly. Kate couldn't bear to face the other women and buried her head in my shoulder. Down below, her squeezes were egging him on.

The voice at my ear said, "God, how can I be doing this? I'm just a slut! Your horny slut!"

One more hard thrust and she was coming and biting my neck muscle. Which drove a last gasp shot of my stuff where it belonged.

Holding the shaking body tight, I looked up at smiling faces, which mouthed, "Shower."

It was a good thing we were connected to outside water, because it took a while to calm things down and wash wild sex juices away.

At breakfast, Elise complained, "Why is it that sex as a priority has been elevated above running?"

Four topless wonders stared at her as Paul and I laughed. Eight marvelous breasts were pointed in her direction. Anna had clothes on, trying to fix eggs, but looked up with a smile.

I said, carefully, "Someone had a little homework to catch up on."

Kate gave me a hard look. Don't be arrogant, it said. Just because your horrible cock gets me every time.

I received my plate from Anna and smiled to myself. Elise was right, we needed to pay attention to business. Geographically, Washington was divided by mountains and rivers that would require lots of driving to events. We needed to create a schedule that didn't require a lot of repeat trips back and forth.

I asked Elise, "What about a race near Seattle, then over Stevens Pass to a race near Spokane, then along the Columbia and back to Portland?"

Curious faces looked at me. "Where did you come up with that?

Elise said, "Someone had to be thinking about our study. He's being a good boy." She sat in my lap and applied a hot kiss with a whisper. "You have been straying, lover."

The muscled running body relaxed into me and I realized this was the woman who had my heart. Hanging my head, I mumbled, "Very bad boy. I owe you."

"Yes you do, but these others need your loving too."

I stood us up, saying "The women will research the running calendar. The Lab Directors are to relax in the sun and talk metallic ions. Paul and I will do chores."

It wasn't long before excess energy had Paul and me breaking the RV Park connections and announcing departure at noon. It was an uncommonly sunny and warm day for Puget Sound country, and seemed time to get going.

The four young ones gathered with Anna and Kate to discuss the grocery shopping list. To me, they said, "There are three promising races north of Seattle in the next ten days. We will shop and then have lunch in the RV while fighting our way through Seattle traffic."

12