Radha Loves her Son Nikhil

Story Info
A story of mother son incest.
1k words
2.38
16.4k
16
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters over 18 years of age THIS STORY IS IN ENGLISH BUT USES HINDI/URDU WORDS. DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE NOT FAMILIAR WITH THE LANGUAGE. ONLY BAREBACK SEX IN MY STORIES. THIS STORY HAS NO CONDOMS AND ALL SEX IS BAREBACK. THERE IS PROSTITUTION IN THIS STORY. IF THIS OFFENDS DO NOT READ. THIS STORY IS HARD CORE SEX. IF IT OFFENDS DO NOT READ. THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION. ANY RESEMBLANCE TO REAL PERSONS IS COINCIDENTAL. DO NOT READ THE WHOLE STORY AND THEN SAY TAKE LESSONS IN STORY WRITING. I WILL ASSUME YOU LOVED THE STORY. THIS STORY IS DEDICATED TO MY OVER 120 FOLLOWERS AND ALL MY READERS.

Radha was 40 and her son Nikhil had just turned 18. Her husband Gautam was a senior executive and use to travel both in India and overseas. She was fond of partying and clubbing. She would stay out late and was fond of pubs.

Radha would wear revealing clothes. Her sarees normally exposed her midriff. Her blouse was normally such that her 40D boobs were jutting out. Her navel was always visible. Her pheromones gave her a sexy inviting smell.

Radha also wore skirts, tops, lehnga choli, salwar kameez and other Indian and western dresses. When she wore a frock her boobs would hang out and give a sexy buxom look. At the disco or on the road all the men would look at her and their lund would become hard. They would think "Hai mein iski chooth mein laurda daloon toh kya mazaa aayega."

At the pub and disco Radha was in great demand. Men would dance with her and she would in the psychedelic light rub their lund while her chooth was always available for play. She would say things like "Mohan meri chooth se khelo, mere boobs ko press karo, mujhe kiss karo......."

Nikhil was attracted to Radha and his cock was always hard. His 6. inches of man meat was inviting and the girls in his school were always making passes at him. His classmate Sushma, 19, 5ft 6 was very fond of him and would touch him at all the wrong (or right?) places.

Sushma invited him to her home hoping to have a romantic time. She was dressed in a white tube dress with boobs tight on her bosom. Her face was madeup with foundation, eyeliner, masccara and lipstick. Any man looking at her would want a taste of her chooth. She wanted Nikhil but Nikhil disappointed her. She abused him saying "maa ke laurde tu mujhe chudhai nahi kar rakta kya. Tera itna mota lund kis kaam ka agar tu meri chooth ke andar nahi jaa sakta?"

Nikhil went home crestfallen and told Radha that Sushma wanted her chooth to be serviced and take his virginity but he could not do it. "Mere se chooth ke andar kaise jaate hain nahi pata. Mujhe sikhao chudhai kaise karte hain." He was wearing a pant shirt and his laurda was hard. Radha said "mere beta main tumhe chudhai sikhaoongi. Teri pehli chudhai main karoongi aur tumhe mazaa aayega. Phir Sushma aur bahut sari ladkiyon ko zor zor se chodna aur woh bolengi CHODO CHODO AUR ZOR SE CHODO MUJHE NUFTA DO."

Radha invited Sushma to spend sunday with her and Nikhil. Radha was dressed in a lengha choli with her back exposed and looking inviting. Her boobs were jutting out from her choli and looked inviting.

Sushma was thin and tall. She wore a top with a tshirt bra and her 32D boobs were looking great especially with her push-up T-shirt bra. Sushma put on the turntable and started to gyrate to the music. Radha joined her and they invited Nikhil to dance.

Nikhils lund was hard and jutting out from his white dhoti. Both the girls came close to him and while dancing their boobs were touching his bare chest and their hands were on his lund. Sushma was saying "Nikhil tumhara kya mota lund hai while Radha was kissing his bare chest. Soon both the girls had their hands all over his body.

Radha said iski lund ki service karte hain. Pata karte hain kitna maal hai is laurde mein. Radha put his dhoti up and started to play with his lund. Sushma pushed Nikhil down and Radha had already put her lehnga up. Before Nikhil could say Randi kya chooth hai his laurda was in his mothers chooth.

Sushma was saying "Nikhil tum issi Radha ki chooth se aaye the ab isme wapas jao." Nikhil was soon ramming his mother's chooth nice and hard. Radha was screaming "BAHENCHODH MAACHOD ZOR SE CHODO MUJHE PREGNANT KARO. ZOR SE CHODO. APNI BAHEN PAIDA KARO.........CHODO CHODO ZOR SE CHODO......"

Sushma lay down next to Radha and with her blouse open. Nikhils hands were soon on her boobs and he was saying "Tum dono kya mast randi ho. Kya mazaa aa raha hai."

Sushma took his cock in her mouth and she was sucking it. He erupted into her mouth and she was full of his juices. Radha came and licked the juices from Radhas face. She looked such a beautiful sight. All three of them were one fun loving three some and were enjoying themselves.

At this point Sushmas mom Alisha walked in. She had come to fetch her daughter. Alisha saw the love scene and said mujhe bhi chodo. Kya Radha tum apne bete ko mujhe chodne ko nahi bologi.

Radha said "Nikhil tum is randi Alisha ko zor se chodo. Usko chilana chahiye." Nikhil the pushed up Alishas saree and went bam into her hairy chooth.

Soon Alisha was saying "CHODO ZOR SE CHODO MUJHE MERI BETI AUR APNI MAA KO ZOR ZOR SE CHODO."

Soon Nikhil was in Sushmas chooth while Radha was sucking Alishas boobs. The two women were enjoying themselves.

Sushma was saying zor se chodo mujhe. Nikhil was ramming her and this activity went on the whole night with Radha, Sushma and Alisha enjoying Nikhils hard lund.

Nikhil was ramming them and saying "RANDIYON MUJHE APNI CHOOTH DO.....MASTI KARTE HAIN.......MERI BETIYAN PAIDA KARO...."