Radiance Ch. 119

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While the twins flew ahead Seven flew behind them monitoring them closely, while he did not intervene Eve knew that he was ready to do so at the first sign of trouble, but thankfully to her delight his intervention was not needed at all, the armour did its job perfectly.

Eventually, they all landed back in the courtyard and noticed that all of the Gatorclaws seemed to have stopped work and were all sitting on the grass with Thundertail watching their little impromptu airshow, they even clapped when they landed.

"Seems that armour has passed the flying test with flying colours," Timothy said walking up to them with a large grin while laughing at his own pun.

"Ugghh really?" Shauna said from his side.

"What?" he replied shooting her a grin.

"It's just as well you are handsome because your puns are terrible," she shot back and Timothy's grin grew even wider.

"How did the armour feel?" Eve asked approaching the twins.

"Excellent, honestly while I knew it was there I often found myself forgetting it was," Vizzy said and her brother nodded his agreement.

"Perfect, well then I do believe we are ready on the flight crew side of things," Seven said.

"Alright umm, Seven if you can help Vizzy out of hers I umm just have to do some minor umm calibrations to Varrel's," Eve said grabbing the stunned Cazador's hand and beginning to pull him back towards the tree house.

"You could just say you are going to ravish him you know," Visa said with a grin as she watched the rapidly retreating pair.

"I never said his armour was going to be on him when I adjust it," Eve called back over her shoulder and with that the pair vanished into the tree.

Eve practically dragged Varrel up to her quarters within the tree, her quarters were off the main building towards the rear and were easy to miss if you didn't know they were there, it had once been an old office that when she moved in she had converted into her personal living space and now served as home.

No sooner had Eve pulled the confused-looking hybrid boy inside than she locked the door behind them and spun Varrel around on the spot pressing herself into his four arms and grabbing the sides of his face to lock him in a deep and passionate kiss.

When they broke for air Varrel looked around the room waving his cute antennae as he did, "Is this your private chamber within this hive?" he asked softly and Eve chuckled.

"Yes and you are the first male to ever see it," she said gently unbuckling the helmet's chin strap so she could remove it and kiss him without having to lift the face plate up all the time.

"It smells of you, it's nice in here," he said as he looked around waving his antennae as if trying to capture every single scent molecule that had escaped her body and attached itself to the various surfaces.

Suddenly Varrel seemed to truly comprehend what her intentions towards him suddenly were in this room and he buzzed his wings softly and turned back to face her.

"A-Are you truly going to ravish me?" he asked in a soft voice that she couldn't quite tell was filled with either apprehension or excitement.

"I wish to make love to you if that's what you are asking my sweet buzzy boy, but to ravish someone indicates that they do not have a choice about what is happening to them and I would never ever do that to you, Visa was merely joking when she used that word as it gets thrown around in this group a lot but I know these people, they would never take what is not offered to them freely and consensually, that goes for me too, I would never hurt or force you Varrel, I love you and I want to make you as happy as I can," she said gently planting a series of kisses around his mandibles.

This seemed to ease the tension out of him and he visibly relaxed, it was obvious to her now that Varrel had lived a very sheltered life up until the disaster that had destroyed his hive in the form of the raiders.

It was also obvious that he had absolutely zero experience in matters of the heart or in passion, not that that mattered to her as it wasn't like she was awash with experience herself, what with still being a virgin and all.

She had experienced romance before but it had really gone no further than some heavy petting and deep kissing, she had wanted to take things slowly and him not so much, so she had stepped back to see how he would react and when he realised that she wasn't simply going to give it up to him he vanished faster than a fart in a hurricane.

But here and now with this handsome man, it was very different, but there was also a not of similarity, the roles were kinda reversed in that she was now the aggressive one but she also had the self-awareness to recognise that and to act upon it, the last thing she ever wanted was her sweet male to feel pressured or uncomfortable.

"We can go as slowly as you like Varrel, no pressure my beautiful buzzy boy, if you are at all uncomfortable just say so and I'll stop immediately ok?" she said softly while planting a series of kisses on his smooth jawline.

"O-Ok," he said nervously in a voice that made her flare with desire, so he was just so adorable when he was vulnerable like this, he was such a strong and dangerous being in his own right but for him to be hourly disarmed by something as simple as desire was actually rather intoxicating.

Slowly she began to remove his new armour piece by piece by piece until it was all laid out neatly on the floor by the door in a line along the wall.

When she turned back around Varrel was standing before her bed with all four of his hands clasped before him as he looked around nervously, she decided now was time to give this handsome man the boost of confidence he measuredly needed.

"Well now that I've unwrapped my wonderful gift I do believe it's time for you to unwrap yours, my sweet buzzy boy," she said softly as she slowly stepped up to him and took two of his four hands and placed them upon her stomach to indicate the buttons of her blouse.

Varrel's wings buzzed and this time it was obviously nervous excitement but that didn't stop his fingers from going to work.

Slowly his upper hands made their way up the row of buttons from her stomach to her neckline, while his lower hands also made their way onto her body, smoothing their way over her hips and gently pulling her closer as he worked.

Eve simply couldn't resist reaching up and very gently kissing his little mandibles as they twitched and flexed, lining his jaw with kisses again until she managed to slip her face in between them to press her lips to his.

This time she felt his long thin tongue shoot out and dart its way into her mouth in order to explore her, the taste of his sweet saliva making her head fuzz and crackle with want and pure desire.

So foggy was her head that she didn't even realise how busy or dexterous her handsome buzzy boy was until she broke the kiss and found herself standing there in just her underwear, with her coat and blouse gone while her pants were now bunched around her ankles.

"Sneak, distracting your girl with a sublime kiss so you can get her naked, tut tut," she said playfully as she stepped out of her pants and pressed forwards into him again.

"You are truly sublime Eve, I never actually imagined a human could be beautiful, but you are nothing short of radiant," Varrel said in a breathless-sounding voice.

"Flattery will get you everywhere my handsome hybrid, but it seems that we are still a little uneven here, what say we fix that hmm?" she said gently thumbing the waistband of her panties to emphasize her point.

Varrel wasted no time at all obliging her, his upper hands lid around her back while his lower ones slid over her hips, and both sets got to work on her underwear simultaneously.

Literally, three seconds later Eve was standing before him as naked as the day she was born while he stepped back to admire her, all while still clutching her underwear in both sets of hands.

His antenna looked like they were about to pop off his head they were vibrating and waving about too much, it was like they were trying desperately to catch every single scent molecule that broke free of her body and drifted into the air.

"By the ethereal hive, I didn't imagine you could get even more beautiful," Varrel breathed as his mandibles twitched and his long thin tongue darted out to lick at them.

That's when Eve noticed that between his legs a small piece of his armour plating had slid itself to the side exposing what appeared to be a small slit in his skin, it didn't take her long to figure out that's where his manhood was hiding and she smiled to herself, it was time to truly even the odds up.

With desire crackling through her like a wildfire burning out of control, Eve stepped forwards and very gently pushed Varrel backwards until he fell back onto her bed with a sharp buzz of his wings as an alarm cry at the fall.

But Eve knew her mattress was as soft and springy as a bag stuffed to the gills with the softest feathers, it was also very springy.

A point that was proven by the bounce that Avrrel did as his weight hit it and he flopped down on his back as he came down from said bounce.

She smiled down at him as she moved onto her hands and knees crawling on all fours up the bed towards him.

"I never imagined in my wildest dreams that I would have a man as exotic and handsome as you in my bed, but here you are, you buzzed your way into my life and my heart and I have waited a lifetime to find you, tonight I am going to make up for all those lost years and all that love and want that I have bottled up over that time is going to be yours for the taking my handsome man," she purred hoping to god that it came off as sultry and not just plain creepy.

But by the look of pure breathless want etched onto Varrel's handsome face, she got a distinct feeling that it was working beautifully, she could see his chest cavity rising and falling as he drew rapid breaths though she knew that unlike humans he didn't have lungs, more microscopic spricales all over his skin to allow him to breathe.

"You are a goddess made flesh and blood Eve, how am I so lucky that I caught the eye of a goddess?" Varrel exclaimed as she moved herself atop him and gently straddled his hips.

"I'm the lucky one Varrel, of all the humans out there you chose me, as far as we know there are only two of your kind left in the entire world and I get to love one of them with all of my heart, body and soul, so I'm the lucky one Varrel and tonight I'm going to prove it," she said leaning down and softly kissing his chest plates.

To her delight Varrel made a gasping noise, in so doing proving to her that his carapace was indeed sensitive like his skin was, oh she was going to have such fun tonight, it was going to be part scientific study part love-making session.

She was going to explore him and mentally document every single beautiful difference while relishing every single sweet similarity between the pair of them, all while drowning her beautiful male in as much love as her inexperienced body and heart could give.

Then it was her turn to gasp as she felt his four hands lid up onto her skin leaving hot tingling trails in their wake, his lower ones headed over her hips and onto her rear helping themselves to generous handfuls of her flesh.

While his two upper ones ran themselves up over her tummy right up onto her chest cupping each of her small breasts within each of them.

The result was an explosion of pleasurable tingles that fired from both ends of her body at once and collided in her core like two particles of pure joys smashing together to make a nuclear explosion of pleasure.

"You're not the only one who is going to show off their heart tonight my beautiful goddess, tonight I will show you the heart of the hive and I will prove to you and to all that my queen was right when she said that we and humans are stronger together, tonight we will show the universe the truth of her words," he said and with that Eve simply couldn't take it anymore, she pounced on him.

12