Radiance Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If it makes you feel any better Visa I feel the same way, you do something to me I don't understand, every fibre of my primal brain goes haywire when you pounce on me like this, it makes me feel like I'm prey like you are a predator but not in a bad way, it triggers all sorts of instincts and responses I'd never have expected or predicted, it's like I surrender when my whole body wants to fight, I give my whole self to you because I trust you so completely that I can't even begin to explain it, it's like you've rewired my brain," he said and Visa smiled warmly.

She moved slowly off him but she never let go of him, simply pulling him into her as she moved onto her side and quickly adjusting his clothes for him so that no one would see what they'd been up to, "Well I must say you are the tastiest prey I've ever hunted" she said playfully as she stroked his back and face with her long fingers.

"And this is the happiest I've ever been to be hunted," he said and with that, they both looked at one another then broke into whispered giggles before clinging to one another, neither of them could explain how or why this had happened, but for them, all that mattered was that it just worked.

Eventually, the others woke up and they began packing up to get ready to move, Ven was the last to wake and as the big male claw sat up and stretched himself he stopped and sniffed the air.

"Is it me or does it smell like a hot claw, human interspecies sex in here?" he said grinning evilly at his sister who glared at him but still flushed and then at Seven who blushed but kept his composure.

"Jealous?" he asked and now it was Ven's turn to look bashful.

"You bet your tail," he said subconsciously shooting a glance at the utterly oblivious Gregory who was packing up his backpack ready to leave.

"Don't have a tail but fortunately my girl's tail big enough and strong enough for both of us" Seven said playfully as he ran his hand over Visa's tail.

Visa growled softly, "Keep that and the flattery up my pretty human and I won't be held responsible for the consequences" she purred.

Seven simply grinned at her before turning and twisting the handle on the back of his power armour suit, once inside he turned to face her, "Can't get me in here" he said and Visa stepped forwards so fast he barely saw her move, she slammed her clawed hands down on the wall on either side of his head.

"Oh, can't I tin man? You know you remind me of one of those human tinned foods like this, metal on the outside something very succulent and tasty on the inside, all I need to do is open the tin and get the tasty treat within" Visa growled deeply making Seven actually swallow hard as he saw her bright green eyes narrow in the light of his headlamp.

"Ok guys enough flirting we have to move, Visa you can peel Seven out of his tin and scurry off with him later, but right now we gotta get a move on, the Enclave will have most likely killed the legion guys by now and are undoubtedly scouring the area," Wisp said pushing in-between them and earning a sour look from Visa, she really didn't like to be thrown off her hunt, Seven actually felt a little relieved, boy those hunting instincts of hers really was something else.

"Don't underestimate the legion, they may look like a ragtag bunch of idiots playing dress up, but their elite hunters are no joke, they're highly trained and absolutely, fanatically loyal to Ceaser, your Enclave may have the advantage in firepower and tech, but the legion will fight to the last man and trust me, they have a lot of men" Gregory said suddenly.

"All the more reason for us to shift our arses into high gear, so let's move," Wisp said and with that she pulled back the blocking barricade and the group headed out.

As they exited the cave back onto the mountain pass they heard the unmistakable noise of Vertibirds below them, plus the glow of flames in the far distance did not bode well for the fate of the legionaries that had encountered the Enclave.

"Looks like the fight's over, I don't hear gunshots but I can smell the gun powder all the way up here," Ven said watching the Vertibird far below them in the dark, the moonlight and the small blinking likes on the craft gave it away, not to mention the huge searchlight it appeared to be shining all around the area.

"Let's not dawdle here people, we need to stay ahead of them," Wisp said.

Suddenly Seven heard a voice but it didn't sound like it was anywhere close by, "I see you" it said softly and Seven spun all around himself, he'd already turned his headlamp off so that it wouldn't give them away.

"What? Who said that?" he asked and the group look at him.

"Huh? Nobody spoke Seven" Wisp said in confusion.

"There you are," the voice said and Seven spun again.

"I heard it again! Someone speaking, clear as day, but it sounds strange, like they are far away or something" he said and now the group started to look worried, they all looked around themselves.

"You must be hearing things Seven, no one else heard it and my sensors aren't picking anything up," Wisp said.

"And I do not smell anything my male" Visa said placing a large hand on his metal back.

Seven shrugged, maybe they were right, maybe the feeling of the Enclave hunting them was making him overly jumpy, but he couldn't shake the feeling of being watched.

With that little episode over the group formed up and began their trek, they moved slowly and cautiously as they were moving over loose ground at night with no lights to evade detection, fortunately, both claws could see in the dark so Ven lead the way and Visa brought up the rear making sure no one got separated or wandered off, though Seven got the feeling she was just using that as an excuse to watch him walk for a change, though encased in power armour he couldn't exactly be considered sexy at this point.

The trek was long and it was arduous but finally not only did they crest the mountains but they were able to use the crest to travel along it for a while which took them further away from Flagstaff which according to Gregory was the primary capital and centre of legion activity in the region.

From the height they were at they had a good view down all around them and while most of the world was dark these days they were still able to identify and spot settlements at a great distance from their elevated point, it helped them to plot their decent, they would be heading down in the general direction of Salt Lake City.

According to Gregory, the whole area was still deep in the legion territory, he said that when they finally reached ground their only way to the city would be to either locate and walk the old road known as the I 80 or t head up into New Canaan and he didn't sound enthusiastic about either option, but ironically it was their best bet up and into what was left of what was once Utah.

Once off the mountain, the group moved down a valley on the far side, the terrain began to open up again leaving them with a feeling of being somewhat exposed.

"We need to be careful if we're going to use the I eighty, its infested with raider groups I mean granted they aren't likely to attack a pair of claws, an assaultron and a guy in power armour, or at least the smart ones aren't but raiders and smart don't usually go hand in hand you know? Plus these groups get quite a kickback from the legion for capturing them new slaves from the poor travellers or caravans forced to use this route" Gregory warned.

Ven gently put a huge clawed hand on the slender human's back and ran it up until it rested on his shoulder which he gently shook, "Don't you worry Greg, we'll look after you, trust me when I say this group knows how to fight, any raiders stupid enough to try and take us on won't last very long" he said reassuringly and Gregory looked up at him and smiled softly.

"I hope you're right Ven I really do," he said and Ven shot him a huge grin.

"Of course I'm right, don't you worry if anyone takes a shot at you I'll show them exactly what a couple of hundred pounds of scaled muscle and claws can really do," he said flexing his arms like a bodybuilder to show of his rather impressive muscles.

Seven saw Visa looking at her own muscled arm and then flexing it slightly to see if it had the same effect and he couldn't help but smile, he stepped up to her side and placed his hand on her bicep making her jump out of her scales as shed had no idea he was watching her.

"S-Seven! I was err....." she began in a surprised stammer and Seven simply stroked her arm with his metal gloved hand.

"Don't worry sugar tail I know what you were doing and trust me, more than enough for me, only a fool wouldn't see how strong you are and I ain't no fool, at least I don't think so anyway" he said.

Visa's scaly face cracked into a large smile, "Nope you ain't no fool my human, ain't gonna stop me peeling that tin can off you just as soon as we find a place to rest, a girl like me needs her sweet canned treats you know?" she said playfully and Seven laughed and shook his head before they continued on their way.

As they walked in a staggered loose line to prevent any ambush from being able to hit them all at once along the dusty plain heading towards what looked like a large forest in the distance, Wisp sidled up to Seven.

"I saw the pair of you earlier, in the cave I mean," she said and Seven glanced at her.

"Saw what exactly?" he asked slightly nervously.

Wisp glanced around to see if anyone was close enough to hear her, they were clear, "Making love with Visa" she said in a low voice.

"Oh sorry, I err we....." Seven began as a hotshot of embarrassment and mortification shot up from his heart to light up his cheeks and face below his helmet.

"Oh you have nothing to apologise about, nothing at all, infact I think it's wonderful how you can't keep your hands off one another, its good to see that love can still bloom in this world, even between the most different of people and hell species I guess, I umm just wanted to ask you something," she said sounding both bashful and if he was honestly scared.

"Ask me what? he asked suspiciously.

"What's it feel like? You know, sex I mean" she said.

Seven got another shot of heat to the face, "Oh well I err umm, it's kinda hard to describe Wisp" he stammered, desperately searching for the right words in his mind, though all the ones that came to mind really didn't seem to adequately fit how the incredible female deathclaw made him feel, both emotionally or physically.

"Try, please, I need to know Seven, it kinda hit me that like this I might not ever get to understand it or feel it myself," she said sounding incredibly sad.

Seven sighed, "Alright Wisp you win, well for one its really hard to describe it, its like all of your emotions go haywire, like nothing makes sense and everything makes sense all at once, Visa is very dominant but she's not either forceful, a bully or over bearing in any way, she just loves being in control of things, I suppose that comes with her being what she is and I freely admit i love what and who she is, I don't know why or how but I do, its like she speaks not to me, but to my heart, its like I instincivly know that I'm safe around her in a way that I'm not with anyone else, so that feeling disarms me, takes down my guard, my defenses, lets her get close to me in a way she totally shouldn't be able to but does, lets her just claim what I offer to her freely, now I know that makes it sounds like she's taking advantage of me and I want you to understand she's not, she gives to me everything she is and then some, try to imagine this, imagine the most sensitive part of you body, a thing made entirely of super sensitive nerves pushed into something that feels like its made of hot liquid silk and molten latex all at the same time, imagine those pure sensations, now imagine the one you are with giving you that as much as you can bare over and over again until you simply can't stand it, she bathes me in pleasure the likes of which I never knew possible and i try my damnedest to do the same for her" Seven said.

Wisp looked thoughtful, then nodded her metallic head, "I think I understand, it kind fits what I saw earlier, for a moment I thought she was going to crush you, but then when I realised what she was doing to you I-I-I simply couldn't look away, the look on her face was that of a woman who no longer understood what was going on, she looked like her understanding of the world had simply ceased to exist, then right at the end when I saw her bite right through her pillow I realised what you'd done to her and it kinda made me realise just how two way your relationship is, you were giving her everything she was giving you, it was just her size and well her look I guess that made me think she was simply taking what she wanted, seeing that made me realise that she wasn't taking, not really, she was receiving, because you were both giving" she said and Seven nodded enthusiastically.

"Exactly! We both give so that the other may receive because our purest joy is knowing the pleasure we gave the one we love" he said.

"T-T-That's beautiful Seven, it really is, god I hope you never lose that soul of yours, the world needs more like it" Wisp replied softly.

Suddenly a whisper that sounded like it was in his head and on the wind carried a voice, "I see you" it said and Seven felt a cold shiver run down his spine.

12