Radiance Ch. 26

Story Info
Runs and Riss enjoy their wedding night.
6.1k words
4.53
3k
1
0

Part 50 of the 123 part series

Updated 05/04/2024
Created 04/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 26: A Night to Remember.

Riss had never been as nervous as she was right at this very moment in her entire life, her tail was rattling away to itself both happily and nervously and Runs seemed to notice this, he slowly stepped forwards and embraced her, slipping his hands through her fur and gliding them over her hips until they settled on her back so tantalizingly close to her rear that it made her heart skip a beat as she was utterly aching to feel those wonderful human digits and hands exploring her most sensitive parts.

"Is you ok my beautiful one?" he asked softly looking up into her eyes and she positively felt herself melting in his arms, she could just feel the love and the warmth radiating from his soft milky brown eyes.

"SSSSorry my ssssweet one I'm jusssst a little nervoussss, itssss my firsssst time and I know it issss yourssss too, I jusssst want it to be perfect for both of ussss, I couldn't bare dissssapointing you," she said softly looking away from his eyes as she felt a little pang of guilt in her heart but Runs reached up and turned her face back to him with a soft but firm hand on her cheek.

"Now yous listen to I's, yous is perfect Riss and nothing could make this night bad for me, the woman I loves just said yes to be my wife, nothing makes me happier than this, so everything else is just sweet joy," he said and this time Riss's heart did melt.

She reached down and pressed her mouth to his revelling in the feel of his silk soft lips as they parted against hers to allow her to dart her tongue inside to explore, his mouth was such a warm welcoming place for her, the feel of his smooth, flat teeth and the wide flatness of his tongue made it such an alien but wonderful place for her to explore and then there was the taste, oh the taste that lit her senses up like fireworks going off in her mouth.

That's when Riss felt Runs hands slipping back around her back and this time she decided to take matters into her own hands, or rather her own tail, she slid it upwards and coiled his wrist up inside it before pulling it downwards along with the wonderful hand that it was connected to.

His hand opened wide and slid slowly and exploringly over her hip before gliding downwards over her rear end gently squeezing the firm muscle through the pliant layer of fat that covered it, she could feel his surprisingly powerful fingers digging in deeply and squeezing which made her gasp as a jolt of pure pleasure shot right up her spine like hot lightning.

Riss ran her wide open hands over his beautiful and powerful back, gently raking her blunt claws over the board and utterly solid masculine muscles that bulged and twisted under her attentions, this gave her confidence and pushed up her yearning tenfold, in fact, her hands slid down his back until they found their way down onto his rear end and her large hands utterly enveloped it with each of his beautifully firm buttocks filling a hand each.

Slowly Riss felt Runs gently guiding her towards the bedroll once more and that's when she had an idea, "Ummm Runssss you ssssaid you wisssshed to pleasssse me, did you mean it?" she asked hopefully and he looked at her with a somewhat hurt expression.

"Of course I's did! I's would have not said it otherwise, yous is the one I's loves, your please and joy is mys responsibility and I's takes my responsibilities very seriously" he said.

She baulked softly at the hurt tone in his voice and she squeezed him, "I did not mean to quesssstion your intentionssss Runssss, I wassss jussst hopeful and worried issss all, please forgive me" she said.

Runs nodded and he hugged her tightly squeezing her bum firmly as he did, "Is nothing to forgive my beautiful NightStalker, but please don't question mys love for you, I will do whatever it takes to make yous happy" he said reaching giving her bum a firm squeeze making her tail rattle go crazy as a bolt of electric pleasure shot down it.

She felt a burst of joy but also another pang of guilt, the sense of nervousness threatened to overwhelm her as she tried desperately to steel herself to ask for what she truly wished him to do for her so taking a deep breath Riss fired the words out at him like one of those human machineguns.

"I've seen humans use their mouthesss and toungesss to please their loved onessss by licking their mating holessss, I wissssh you to do thissss for me," she said in rapid-fire before her nerves broke.

Runs looked utterly amazed at Riss's request but then a large warm smile broke out over his face and he nodded, "I's will do whatever it takes to please my woman and make her see I's is worthy husband" he said proudly and Riss nearly broke her own jaw from how wide her smile grew.

Riss very gently placed her hands on her man's broad shoulders and guided him down onto his knees before her, there was just something so incredibly erotic about seeing the one you loved on their knees before you so very ready and willing to service and please you, it quite literally set her loins aflame in fact she could already feel it swelling as her blood rushed to it getting it ready for the attentions of her male.

"Turn around and bend over Riss, let I's see I's prize," he said and Riss felt a flash of heat in her chest and she did as he asked turning her rear end to face him before bending double at the waist presenting her rear end to him before slowly and teasingly lifting her tail which she also used to stroke his chin with her rattle.

000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Runs felt his heart utterly beating through his ribs as this utterly incredible woman turned around him and bent over before him, her rear end was shaped like a perfect heart shape covered in a blend of scales and fur, the scales stared around the root of her tail which started just above those utterly perfect furry globes of feminine muscle and flesh.

As she bent over her tail came up and gently stroked under his chin lifting it with her rattle and that's when he decided to surprise her with a little trick of his own, quick as a flash he reached out and snatched hold of her long luscious tail and popped her rattle straight into his mouth sucking on it and making his beautiful NightStalker girl squeal with surprise and joy, he actually felt it begin to vibrate and rattle inside his mouth as he ran his tongue over the surprisingly sensitive coils of hardened scales.

Runs used his tongue to probe in between every crease of her rattle before he moved on to gently kissing his way up it feeling every foot that he finished with the coil itself around him helping to pull him towards her, she was obviously yearning for his attentions and he fully intended to give them to her, he was going to make this beautiful female of his beg him for more and he would happily give her everything she could dare to dream of, he was going to prove beyond any doubts this incredibly strong but oddly vulnerable non-human girl was his woman and that he would do anything for her.

As he reached to root of her tail it raised fully revealing Riss's two most sacred treasures to his joyful eyes, directly under the base of her tail where the scales changed from a yellow and black diamond pattern to a flat green pattern and he also noticed that the scales changed from a rough hard texture to a very soft almost fleshy one, he felt his lips able to push them inwards letting him feel the muscle that felt like bunched steel cables twitching and stretching as her body fought to lift her tail up as far as it would go.

Directly under it Runs both Riss's beautiful swollen black-skinned spade-shaped womanhood which was already dripping wet showing her arousal was burning bright, but he also saw a little black skinned anus that was blowing him kisses in time with his own, oddly to him, it was such a beautiful and intimate sight that he just couldn't resist it, he leaned in and planted a deep and sucking kiss right upon it.

As his lips hit her sensitive and private flesh Riss's tail went utterly crazy, he felt her tail tighten its grip on him and her rattle went absolutely crazy like she'd just bitten into a live eletrical cable, she also let out the most beautiful sound that Runs had ever heard in his life, she let out a moan of pure and surprising pleasure.

Runs planted two more soft sucking kisses on it before he opened his mouth and ran his tongue over the burning hot flesh, it had a slightly bitter taste but not an unpleasant one not at all, Riss let out another moan that morphed into a beautiful hiss, "Ohhhhh my wonderful male that feelssss sssso goooood!" she moaned loudly as her circled his tongue around her puckering little anus, in the back of his mind he felt that this was a dirty thing but a louder voice was telling him that it was a wonderful thing, for both of them.

Very gently Runs ran his hands up the inside of her long canine legs which caused her to widen her footing slightly to allow his wandering hands access, pretty soon his hands bumped against something incredibly soft and boiling hot, he felt her whole beautiful body twitch when his hand brushed it so he did it again revelling in the little shivers that ran right through her as the back of his hand slid across the boiling hot feminine flesh.

Rotating his hand on the axis of his wrist he gently cupped Riss's swollen sex in the palm of it and closed his fingers around the outer edge while giving a gentle squeeze, the noise that escaped Riss's lips was like the music of the spirits to him.

The hot silky feminine flesh was also leaking a rather large amount of hot liquid that glazed his hand, leaking between his fingers and running down his wrist and forearm, another gentle squeeze and Riss's knees began to buckle forcing her down onto all fours on the bedroll, despite already having his lips and tongue quite firmly planted under her tail Runs couldn't resist pulling his head back to admire the incredible view of his beautiful NightStalker wife to be on her hands and knees with her incredible ass in the air and her tail arched back as high as it would go, it was a sight he never imagined he would see in a million years, but now her she was in his home, in his bed, begging for his attentions and like the good and proud Dead Horseman he was he would give all her heart could take.

The sight of Riss's black spade-like womanhood pulsing with want in his hand was too much for him, he decided it deserved the very same attention that her sweet little tail hole had received, so switching around he moved his hand off it and she pushed her entire ass backwards trying to push it back into his hand again.

"Pleasssse do take it away my male!!" she hissed loudly and desperately.

"Fear not my beautiful one, you will get your joy I's promises," he said softly as he lowered his head behind her, moving his soaked hand under her tail he began to draw little circles over her twitching anus with his glazed fingertips, letting her hot nectar glaze it as well, Riss's whole body twitched and twisted as he tickled her, then with just a little push is glazed slippery finger slid right through her hole and into her ass.

As his finger got sucked into those incredibly hot depths Riss involuntarily pushed backwards which was exactly what Runs had anticipated she'd do, because he'd currently lined his face and whole head up so when that push came he'd be able to give her a surprise kiss.

The outer folds of Riss's womanhood smashed right into Run's kissing lips and Runs timed it just right to open his mouth, which while they were connected to the outer folds of Riss's womanhood, peeled them back to expose her bright hot pink inner folds, with the speed of a striking snake Runs darted his tongue out of his mouth and planted it right between those hot inner folds.

000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

The sudden feeling of the two surprise invaders into her body very nearly caused Riss to lose her fucking mind, in her tail hole one of Run's incredibly nimble and dextrous little digits was going crazy, swirling and tickling and scratching places that had never been touched before sending hot explosive tingle right up into her belly and at the same time a hot slimy and squirmy invader had plunged itself right through her outer folds and were now squirming and tasting its way around inside her.

Riss felt like her mind was turning to jelly, she couldn't take it she needed this in its entirety, a suddenly devilish idea flickered into her mind and before she really knew what she was doing she seized upon it, using her tail she quickly wrapped Runs's chest and flicked him while at the same time rotating her body on its axis, so now Runs found himself laid flat on his back while she was straddling his chest facing him.

Her beautiful human looked rather surprised at this rapid change of positions, Riss gave him a deep devilish smile all while her heart was thumping in her chest, he gave her a somewhat shy smile of his own that send a flurry of tingles up her body, there was a silent unspoken permission in his eyes and Riss seized it, slowly she shuffled forwards and after carefully lining up as to not trap his nose and rob him of his ability to breathe she lowered her weight onto his face sealing her entire swollen sex to his eager little human mouth.

"Ohhhh Mmmmm thatssss it, my human!! Lick me deep! Tassste me!! SSSSwallow all I give you!!!" Riss snarled as her instincts took over, she ground her womanhood against his mouth trying to make the seal as tight as possible, she wanted his entire mouth sealed between her outer lips so that his tongue would have nowhere to go but as deep into her insides as he could push it, she reach down and gripped a hand full of his hair pulling his head up and pressing it tightly in, she was trying her hardest to keep her most powerful instincts on a tight leash, she really desperately didn't want to hurt him by accident and either pulling out a handful of his beautiful silky fur or suffocating him was probably not the best way to go about showing the man of your dreams you love him and relish everything he does for you.

But it seemed that Runs rather liked the strong in control Riss because he redoubled his efforts, that wondrous slimy human organ squirmed its way deeper insider her and began tasting everything it could find, that's when it dug something out that until now had managed to remain hidden, "Yessss!! SSSSuck my clit human!!!" she snarled as she felt him draw it out and coil his tongue around it.

Riss's head had turned to utter mush now, it was filled with explosive electrical tingles like every one of her neurons was misfiring all at once filling her brain with an electrical storm, with a loud explosive hiss a bomb of pure pleasure went off in Riss's belly and the shockwaves travelled outwards filling her entire being with the purest pleasure she had ever know in her life, her tail went ramrod straight and not even her rattle could move as every muscle went ridged.

That's when Riss managed to somehow feel Runs sucking on her womanhood through the haze, it took her foggy brain a moment to realise that he was actually sucking her nectar from her, he was swallowing everything that leaked out of her just like she'd told him to, a joy so pure and rich burned in her heart as she realised that this man revelled in her just as she revelled in him, he had been utterly in control when he'd hand her on all fours with her tail up over her back, but when she had taken control he hadn't hesitated, he had just continued on his mission to please her, switching from dominant and in control to submissive and happy to be controlled like a flipped switch, he was exactly what she needed him to be when she needed him to be it and she utterly adored him for it.

She was also going to reward him for it, his display of pure love and devotion to her had shown her in no uncertain terms how he felt about her, there was no ambiguity in her mind's eye now, the worry that he was simply doing this out of some twisted logic and sense of obligation was utterly dispelled from her mind, now it was her turn, she was going to show him the pure truth of her feelings now and she was going to make this beautiful human happier than he ever felt it possible to be, she was going to be both his NightStalker and his woman all in one tonight.

Riss released Runs's fur and laid his head down on the pillow of his bedroll, his mouth and face glistened with a coating of her nectar which gave the soft smile he gave her as he looked up her body a highly erotic ambience, "Did I's please yous my love? Did I's do good?" he asked in the most adorable voice Riss had ever heard in her life.

"You did exquisssate my love, never before hassss, anyone ever wissshed to care for me like thissss, now I know what love issss and I will prove my love to you," she said softly as she stroked the side of his face relishing the silk soft smoothness of his red human skin.

"I's is glad, yous is my world now and I's will do whatever it takes to make my wife to be happy," he said proudly making RIss's heart swell with both joy and pride.

"Assss I will do for you my hussssband to be, now it issss my turn to pleasssse you, I have waited a lifetime for thisssss moment and I am going to relissssh every sssssingle ssssecond, I am going to make love to you Runsssss and I will show you the NighSSSStalker who runssss at your sssside for life," she said proudly.

Runs gave her a bright warm but also shy smile, "Please be gentle, is I's first time tonight, has never done this before" he said and Riss felt her heart-melting all over again.

"Neither have I my ssssweet human boy, but never fear, your NightSSSStalker will never ever hurt you, I will never be rough with you, I love you Runssss and now I will prove it to you," she said softly cupping his face in both of her hands before shimmying her way down his body so she could lean down and kiss his oh so handsome face.

While their lips were locked together and their tounges danced like a pair of happy loving little snakes in their mouths, Riss's hands worked incessantly to removed every single item of clothing from her beautiful male's body, she wanted him as naked as the day he was born before her, she wanted to drink in the beauty that was hers to claim, that was hers to relish, that was hers to love.

It took some creative uses of her tail to get his pants and shoes off without breaking their wonderful, deep kiss but finally, Riss felt nothing but flesh beneath her, she felt nothing but soft skin everywhere her hands roamed and when she finally broke their kiss she looked down and the pure beauty of her man took her breath away, catching it in her chest like a robber locked in a cell made of pure joy.

He was utterly exquisite, so perfectly masculine in his shape, every muscle sculpted as if for her hands to relish, "Do I's please you?" Runs asked in such a soft adorable voice that Riss just couldn't help but answer it with another kiss.

"I could assssk the ssssame of you" she hissed softly in his ear and he looked amazed.

"You is most beautiful creature I's ever sees!" he exclaimed and she gave him a warm smile.

"Then you know how I feel too," she said softly as she very gently began to grind her hip back and forth against his, trapping his manhood between them, she utterly revelled in the sensation of the hot throbbing pillar of human perfection rubbing along her burning, needy, feminine flesh, he gasped in both surprise and pleasure and she gave him a knowing smile.

"You want thissss assss badly assss I do don't you?" she said softly and he nodded his eyes fluttering softly as he fought against the pleasure.

"Then ssssay it, I want to hear you ssssay the wordsssss," she said leaning in and nipping his ear to punctuate every word.

12