Radiance Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Riss had beads and feathers of all colours braided into her fur, her tail and rattle had been decorated with both feathers and flowers as well as a crown of flowers in the form of a circlet planted on her head, the big NightStalker girl looked about as nervous as it was possible for a giant talking NightStalker girl to be and it was obvious that she had never had a makeover before.

The pair were stood before the chief and Seven and his now highly decorated group were shepherded up to the front to form a ring around the pair and the chief.

The chief took Riss's hands and placed them in Runs hands before tying them together with a woven silken rope while reciting both vows and prayers for the pair, the whole thing culminated in the pair vowing to live and love one another for a lifetime.

Once the vows were spoken aloud the ceremony finished with the pair sharing a deep and loving kiss before everyone which started the gathered crowd cheering and clapping as they celebrated the union of these two very different people who despite their different species shared a single heart and soul.

The Dead Horses really knew how to throw a party, the reception they threw for the newlyweds was incredible, they really pulled out all the stops to show both the couple and their guests their appreciation, Seven and his group were lined up along a laid out table that had local dishes of all types.

Seven couldn't help but watch both Visa and Ven tucking in the offered meat hungrily, the pair had obviously worked up quite an appetite fighting for these good people and the locals seemed to utterly revel in feeding the pair of hungry claws until they were both sat back-patting their full bellies.

Reggie approached Seven while he sat back and relaxed after their satisfying meal and listened to all the joyful conversations going on all around him, "May I?" he asked gesturing to the seat next to him.

Seven nodded and gestured for him to take a seat and Reggie dropped into the bench while setting his meat-laden plate down on the table, "I guess you'll be heading out soon then?" he asked and Seven nodded.

"Yeah I'm thinking first thing tomorrow morning, let the two newlyweds enjoy their wedding night in comfort you know?" Seven said glancing at Runs and Riss who were both sitting at the centre of the table and seemed to be thourally enjoying the happy atmosphere all around them.

"Yeah I get it and honestly I'll be sad to see you guys go, it was really good to meet you Seven you really kinda opened my eyes as to what's really possible in this world, I never in my life imagined what you and your group have accomplished, I mean who in their life would have ever imagined a human and a deathclaw as a couple, but your group has not one but two couples and one of which is a homosexual couple I mean Jesus you guys are like the poster children of open-minded acceptance but seeing you all together I can't see anything but pure love and respect among you all and it truly warms my heart to see, I mean when I look at you and that big scaley girl of yours I just can't help but feel jealous so if you see any more human loving claw girls out there send em my way will you? Maybe a big girl with a tail and scales is my future as well" he said with a big toothy smile.

Reggie's features then hardened into a far more serious look, "Look Seven you really do have your work cut out for you in evading the Enclave, those fuckers do not give up easily i should know, the way I see it you got basically two choices when dealing with them, either convince them you are dead so they stop looking for you, or hit them so hard that you make thier losses near impossible to replace, this will force them to back off you, anything else is just a folly as they simply not give up, especially as with someone like you they are utterly convinced they own you and they do not like the prospect of others playing with thier toys, the prospect of all that power you have under your hood falling into the hands of their rivals will put them right on edge, imagine what would happen if someone like the Brotherhood of Steel got ahold of you and set you against them, that would lead to another war, so you gotta stay away from the super powers my man, do not trust any of them no matter how good their intentions seem, they will use you as a weapon for their benefit" Reggie said soloumly.

Seven sighed heavily and nodded, he'd been giving this thought a lot of time himself, "Now I won't ask you where you're going as in truth I don't want to know because it means that if the worst ever happens and they get ahold of me they won't be able to pry a hidden truth out of me because there won't be one, but let me give you a recommendation, don't go near Apelacia, instead, head to Boston, I hear there are good people up that way, but if you head into Apelacia be careful there is a heavy Enclave presence there, they got a command bunker in the area, never went there myself but I heard all about it, plus the Brotherhood is pretty strong in that area as well" Reggie said and Seven nodded.

The pair spent the rest of the evening chatting and Reggie seemed determined to cram as much knowledge as he could into Seven's young head, once they finally parted and Visa stared him towards their tent for the night is head was utterly ringing, though not as much as Runs's was by the sounds that were coming from his and Riss's tent.

The pair of them were far too exhausted to have any fun that night and instead chose to curl up in each other's arms and simply enjoyed the feeling of being loved and cherished by another living being.

First thing in the morning after both Seven and Wisp had washed off their armoured bodies not to mention the claws in their number the group set off with Runs bidding a tearful farewell to his beloved people and despite Seven offering the pair the chance to return here once Runs had guided them out of the canyon both of them had said no, that they wished to remain with the group that had brought them together and had saved both of their lives, they wanted to show their love to the world at large in the hope that it would show others like them on both sides that there was another way and that beauty plus love came in all sorts of shapes, sizes and flavours.

The group made their way through the natural beauty of Zion following Runs until finally after nearly a solid day of hard slog they finally reached the far side of the canyon, the group stood staring out at the great forests of Buena Vista.

"Well, at least those giant fucking trees will make it difficult to nigh on impossible for the Enclave to land forces anywhere nearby," Seven said craning his neck to look up into the huge trees as they towered up into the sky like they were trying to touch the sun high above them.

"Well this is as far as I's knows how to go, the rest is mystery to I's" Runs said as his new wife curled herself around him as he stood staring into the huge trees.

"Well this is the last chance for you to both turn back I guess guys, if you want to return to the village and live happily together no one here will blame you or even resent you, hell if anything we'll be a little jealous," Seven said.

Riss turned to fix him with a look that said everything her following words could ever convey, "We are going nowhere Seven, our place issss with you and your group, you brought ussss together and you kept your word to me, you helped me find the love of my life to call my own and now I will keep my word to you, we will help you to essscape the Enclave and together we will all find a place to call our own, where we can one and all be happy and maybe along the way we can find otherssss jussst like ussss who need our help" she said proudly and Runs stood nodding in front of her.

"I's agrees with I's beautiful wife, I's is your man till the end, live, fight and if need be die at your side, you gave I's love and I's people freedom, you's also avenged I's beloved sister when I's could not, this is debt I's will repay in full even if it costs I's life, this is I's vow to you's Seven, I's is your man until the end" Runs said proudly.

Seven stepped forwards and place a hand on both their shoulders before pulling them into a three-way hug which the other joined from behind and all around them, "Thank you both, I don't have the words to tell you what this means to me" he said.

"Then no more wordssss, let ussss go forth and bring freedom and love to thosssse who need it, evil wassss done to ussss ssssso now we sssshall take those sssscars and usssse them to break otherssss like ussss out and sssshow them the truth!" Riss said proudly.

"Exactly, I agree with both of them, so come on let's go, we got a long way to go, a Robo loving boy for Wisp to find and a human loving claw girl to send back to Reggie," Gregory said surprising both Seven and Wisp as the young human grinned at them both, he really was an observant one this lad.

000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

"So that's where you've been hiding, I see you Seven, you won't escape my eyes now," number Two said softly to herself as she watched the forest morph into view around Seven, his jerky movements indicated that he might very well be aware of her infiltration of his mind, she could also feel the strength that was welling up in him as his own powers seemed to react to the presence of hers.

All of a sudden like a flash of lightning there was another presence in his mind and number two gasped as she felt the strong influence of the third presence, "I see you number two, get the fuck out of his mind and tell your snivelling little taskmasters we know what you are doing, we will kill all you send till you can send no more, so if they value the lives of their men they will leave us be, this is your only warning" the female voice said and just like that her connection to number Seven was forcibly terminated and she shot awake with a loud gasp.

"Report!!" the desperate voice of Dr Chalmers exclaimed from above her.

"I-I-I found them but I was unable to maintain my link, it appears number three has found a way to block me and force me out" she replied in a shaky voice.

"Where are they?" Dr Chalmers snarled appearing before her making her shrink back into the bed and number two explained what she had seen in her brief connection to number Seven she also told the Doctor of number three's warning.

"Oh, so they want to make demands, do they? We'll see about that" the doctor snarled before reaching for a comms panel, "This is Dr Chalmers, I've located the fugitives but they are protected by strong allies, I think this will be an excellent time to give number four a field test, yes sir I think he is ready, very well sir I'll see it done you can count on me" she said before hanging up.

She pressed another set of buttons and when the person on the other end picked up she began to speak, "This is Dr Chalmers, I have the authorisation to send number four out into the field, assemble your best hunter squad and have them waiting in the hangar bay, I'll have him outfitted and sent down to you, he will have strict orders and he will obey them to the letter, so tell your people not to get in the way or he might just go through them, they are to support and protect him nothing more, their lives are inconsequential, all that matters is the recovery of subjects two and seven, that is all" Dr Chalmers said before hanging up and rubbing her hands together rather gleefully, somehow number two felt rather sorry for number seven and number three all of a sudden, this was going to turn rather nasty rather quickly

12