Radiance Ch. 41

Story Info
Seven and Visa share a moment before their return.
6k words
4.79
2.6k
2
0

Part 64 of the 122 part series

Updated 04/04/2024
Created 04/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 41: Choose Your Battles.

With a soft yawn and a long satisfying stretch Seven began to awaken as he did he felt a heavy pressure on his chest, he slowly opened his eyes and looked down and what he saw made him smile softly.

There planted on his chest was Visa's head and with every single breath, she took she let out a very soft little purr, as he'd stretched she had increased her grip on him as her long arms were wrapped firmly around his midriff.

He just couldn't help but smile at her, here was this incredibly strong, powerful and just all-round wonderful woman and she was all his, he could feel the love in her grasp, it was possessive and it was tight but the depth of her feelings was evident in the way her fingers gripped his torso.

She was just so gentle with him, it was like her instincts told her to hold onto him tightly and not let him go but also that the thing that was in her hands was fragile so she couldn't put anywhere close to her full strength into her hold or she would damage the thing she loved, so it tempered her natural instincts.

He reached down and very gently began to stroke the wonderful smoothness of her horns, this caused her purr to deepen and increase, he just couldn't believe how much he loved her, she was nothing at all like in him in appearance or even in species but his heart didn't care a single shit, to him she was the most beautiful creature in existence.

The exquisite memory of their night together last night of how she had pulled him atop her and positively begged him to let his passions loose on her, so he'd done just then and he had to admit that having such an incredibly powerful creature such as her in the throes of ecstasy with his slightest movement and actions, every brush of his lips on her scales, every caress of his fingers on her softest spots and best of all every thrust of his manhood it her hot silken depths as she wrapped her huge legs around him to clamp him in place as he pumped his seed into her greedy womb.

Making love with a being such as she made Seven feel incredibly lucky and privileged, to have won the heart of a woman like this was something he never could have imagined in his life but boy was he glad that it did.

"Mmmmm if you keep doing that my sweet succulent little human I won't be held responsible for my actions, if you poke the claw don't be surprised if she starts liking it" she purred suddenly making Seven chuckles softly.

"Oh? So what if I was to do this then?" he said leaning forwards and planting a series of soft sucking kisses on her incredibly sensitive horns before licking and sucking on the sharp little tips.

Above him he felt her whole body shiver and squirm, he positively delighted in how sensitive these beautiful horns of hers were, suddenly she let out a deep throaty growl, "Oh you're going to get it now beautiful human you've awoken a sleeping Alpha claw with your beautiful human ways and now your going to reap the whirlwind!!" Visa snarled with a very wanting tone in her voice.

"Don't threaten me with a good time my sweet fluffy little scaly bum" Seven said playfully.

"I'll show you who's got a scaly bum!!" Visa snarled and Seven chuckled as her eyes widened before narrowing as she realised what she'd just said.

"Making such beautiful promises my sexy little scaly bum? Oh well then lift that sexy long tail of your nice and high and let's have a little peek under it, shall we? Who knows I might even find something both sexy AND tasty hidden under there," Seven said giving his beloved claw girl a devilish but still shit-eating grin.

The growl that escaped Visa was made of a mixture of pure arousal and want, made worse by the long sucking kisses that Seven was not just planting all over her horns but her entire head before gently lifting her chin and planting a very deep one right on her lips slipping his tongue right into her mouth to taste her teeth and tongue, her whole body shivered and squirmed.

When they parted he could feel the heat coming from her scales like she was a living radiator, her big beautiful eyes fixed on his and his heart just melted in his chest, there was just such a beautiful shyness in them because she knew how badly she wanted Seven to do exactly he'd described for her but a small part of her pride was trying to fight her to stand up to this yearning and deny it, but this little voice obviously lost because slowly Visa clambered off Seven and she turned herself around.

Visa got down on her hands and knees in front of him, she looked shyly back over her shoulder at him, "Good girl now let's take a peek under that sweet sexy tail of yours, shall we? I'm sure I can find something sweet and tasty under there but just to be clear I'm not going to start my search until the tip of your tail touches the back of your head and if it moves I'll stop searching" he said softly as he ran his hand over her tail making her shiver and growl.

Seven could almost feel the heat radiating off Visa's scale-covered cheeks from where he was, but as requested she slowly lifted her long beautiful tail and arched it backwards over her back till the tip was resting squarely on the top of her head between her horns, "Good girl now I must say that's a whole lot of sexy alpha claw girl right there, now let's see if I can find something sweet and tasty under here now shall I?" Seven purred softly as he ran his hand along the underside of her tail sending a powerful shiver through her entire body.

Seven moved himself down onto his knees behind Visa and he could feel his mouth watering as he got a truly incredible view of her entire unhidden rear end, he could practically hear her winking little anus and her womanhood silently begging him to bring his attentions down on them, but he just couldn't do it, he absolutely needed to make this big powerful claw girl melt and yearn for the attention he was going to lavish upon her till she roared his name to whatever god claw there was, he was going to drown this beautiful woman in all the pleasure he could simply because in his mind she deserved every single second of it just for loving him the way she did, so let the teasing begin.

"Hmmm I wonder if this is tasty?" he said softly and planted a soft sucking kiss and a lick on the area of her tail where her scales stopped and her silk soft flesh was exposed, he made sure that his top lip was on the scale and his bottom was on the skin, he knew that little sheer line between the two was incredibly sensitive, a fact further backed up by the way her whole tail vibrated as he ran his tongue along the sheer line between the two.

The gasp that escaped Visa's lips was music to his ears, 'Hmmm pretty tasty but not tasty enough for my liking, let's keep looking" he said before repeating the process about ten more times as he moved slowly lower and lower down the underside of her tail, each one brought him closer to his intended target and he could feel the anticipation building up inside his beloved claw girl like a bomb waiting to go off with each kiss, till finally he was right before her rapidly winking little anus which was sparkling clean due to two factors, Visa's obsession with personal hygiene and her yearning ache to have her male happily under her tail without fear of being repulsed.

"Hmmm now this right here looks rather tasty I must say, let's find out shall we?' he said very gently circling a fingertip around the outer edge of it before tickling it right over it, this made Visa let out a very strangled growl that turned into a full-on roar as mid way through he planted his lips right on the circular ring of burning hot feminine flesh.

"Oh now this is what I've been looking for, this is prime, tender, succulent and juicy claw rump steak right here, but I'm going to make sure you're not tricking me with a sweet treat, a much deeper tasting is needed," Seven said his mere words making Visa shiver in anticipation, over the past couple of weeks Seven had learned of the power of words on his beautiful claw girl, the right words at the right moment could turn her into a ball of rage or a quivering pile of claw-shaped jelly, today he was going for the second, but then they do say the mind is the most powerful sexual organ we have, it was certainly true of claw girls it seemed.

Seven ran his tongue slowly and lazily right over her puckering hole in a slow loving lick before using the tip to tickle her entrance and the noises that Visa began to make were truly incredible, even before he managed to worm his tongue inside her she was roaring and howling, once it was inside and tasting her inner nerve filled walls the noises had morphed into a form of gibberish.

Visa's powerful hips and thighs began to flex on their own and Seven knew he had to act fast, he wasn't ready for her to cum just yet when this one hit her he wanted it to be like he'd just fired off a Fatman in her womb.

So quickly he withdrew his tongue from her anus which seem to stretch out as if trying to catch it and pull him back in, so he planted a tender kiss on it like it was a set of puckered lips, "Hmmm very tasty my sweet claw girl but I think there is even taster hidden away here, so the search continues" he said and with that, he slid even lower turning over on his back to he could beginning the teasing anew by planting those slow sucking kisses along the inside of her thighs jumping between the two of those tree trunk-like pillars of scaled heaven, pretty soon her was face to lips with her most sacred treasure and it was utterly dripping with need, he knew this because it was dripping right down onto his face.

"Hmmm now this right here looks very tasty indeed, what do you think my sweet little claw girl, do you think I should taste it?' he said and Visa's very desperate upside-down face appeared looking between her arms and legs.

"Y-Y-Yes" she stammered cutely.

"What was that? I'm not sure I understood you, you'll have to be more clear, so tell me EXACTLY what you want me to do" he said.

"T-T-Taste me," Visa said but Seven wasn't done, this was all part of the game.

"Taste what exactly? This?" he said kissing the inside of her thigh but Visa's desperation took control.

"My womanhood! Push your beautiful human tongue as deep inside me as it will go!! I want to feel you licking my insides! I want to feel my clit in your beautiful mouth!!" Visa yelled her voice so heavy with want and desperation that it sounded as heavy she was.

"Good girl, now that wasn't so hard was it? Your wish is my command my sexy alpha" he said and with that Seven licked her outer lips to give her one last tease before he locked his lips to hers and pushed his tongue right through her entrance.

Visa howled so loud her voice broke, Seven very rapidly alternated between licking the nerve laden inner flesh and swirling it all over her large swollen clit which he also began to roll between his lips, his mouth was also rapidly beginning to fill with her thick sweet nectar which was pouring out of her now without any form of restraint.

As it turned out all of his teasings paid real dividends because no sooner than her hips began to pump and push her womanhood a little roughly against his face than she let out a bellowing roar along with a torrent of her sweet sweet nectar which flooded his mouth and forced him to swallow greedily.

Visa collapsed into a shivering heap on the bed ahead of him, Seven slowly cleaned his mouth on his arm and then crawled himself up to where he was snatched off the bed and wrapped tightly in her long arms.

"Thank you for that my truly beautiful and sweetest of all hearts but mark my words, next time it's going to be you who begs me for it" Visa huffed softly in a breathless voice.

Seven reached up and stroked the side of her face before kissing her, "I look forwards to it my sweetest one, it is my truest happiness and joy that I am the only one who gets to see this side of you" he said softly.

"Because you are the only one who has ever earned it and now it's forever yours, just like I am," she said and Seven felt his heart smiling as wide as his mouth was.

A little later on after he finally managed to unwrap himself from his very cuddly claw girl Seven with said cuddly claw girl headed back towards the lobby where he found everyone was already gathered and by the very loved up looks among the couples around them including to his utter delight Malakai and Wisp they had all been at the same sort of thing as him and his beloved Visa.

"Have we got everything we need?" Seven asked looking around at both his group and Shepherd and her team.

"Yup all the supplies have been picked up and are ready for transport, I'll have crews begin shuttling everything we can't carry once we get back to the town," Shepherd said confidently and Seven nodded.

"We got all the data we could pull but it's going to take a while for me to get into it as it's all encrypted with some pretty heavy-duty stuff, but with this new body and this new toy of mine I'll get there eventually," Wisp said lifting her wrist to show off her new Pipboy that looked just like the one Seven wore on his arm.

"Well alright then, let's get moving shall we?" Seven said and the team moved to set off.

Thanks to both Malakai and Gregory the team had a series of makeshift sledges to help them move supplies and it let them haul a lot more than they'd have been able to carry in just their hands, four huge sledges laden with everything from rations to machine parts and even clothing were being pulled by both the super mutant girls and both of the claws to maximise how much could be pulled in one go, though to be fair Seven swore both claws were just using it as an excuse to show off just how strong they were to their beloved ones, a fact backed up by the fact that Seven caught Ven flexing for Gregory every time he caught him looking and when he glanced at Visa she did the same thing.

Leading the point was Runs and Riss, the pair were scouting ahead of the main pack looking for signs of movement just in case either Ghouls or Amazons were laying in ambush but other than one or two feral Ghouls their passage back to the town was uninterrupted.

To say the women of the town who came out to greet the returning group wore looks of complete shock when they saw the two newest members of Seven's crew pulling sledges into their midst.

The leader of the town came out to stare in disbelief at the scene unfolding before her, "Holy fucking shit you actually fucking did it! You got into Raven Rock!" she exclaimed.

"Yup and we're going need a few scav teams as there's a lot more where this came from, these guys were as good as their word and not only that but we made some new friends," Shepherd said proudly.

The woman looked at Shauna and Sheila who were looking around at all the nervous-looking women around them, "Yeah I can see that! They are female they are really female, they gotta be Amazons right?" the leader said and Shepherd nodded.

"Yup you can thank Seven for this one, they kidnapped him, snatched him right out of the bunker when we weren't looking, so we all go charging off to look for him and wouldn't you know it we find them all sat drinking tea together, I have no idea how in the name of hell he did it, the man is like a non-human whisperer or something but whatever he did it worked, now Shauna and Sheila are part of his group and even better than that we've got two new friends to help us deal with two problems we've been facing," Shepherd said.

The leader's single eye narrowed as she looked from them to Shepherd and then onto Seven, "What problems?" she asked.

"The Amazons and Paradise falls," Seven said and now the narrowed eye went wide as a dish plate.

"A-A-Are you fucking serious!? You want to to take on both the Amazons and the slavers!?" she exclaimed and Seven nodded.

"Yup, seems to me that these two groups are two of the biggest threats to this area and the innocent people who live in it, like yourselves, so I want to deal with them because people like them cannot be allowed to keep doing stuff like this otherwise nothing ever changes, so for me its quite simple, if no-one stands up to people like them then they walk over everyone and get stronger and stronger, so that's what we're going to do, now my team is going to take on the Amazons in order to not only help Sheila and Shauna to escape from them, trust me they are not good people they have told us all exactly what they are all about and we are going to burn that nest of murdering, rapist vipers to the fucking ground," Seven said.

The leader looked to Shepherd for a clarification, "Trust me Louise if you think paradise falls is bad the Amazons are just as bad if not worse, at least the slavers leave people alive" Shepherd said.

"And that brings me on to those slaver fucks, both I and my entire group despise slave takers with a passion that makes the sun look like a fucking pop cap, as we have an ex-slave in our numbers, so we are more than happy helping you remove this threat from your lives permanently as we're not the ones who have to live with them on our doorstep as we will be leaving very soon, but before we do we'd like to help you not only grow your own numbers in freed slaves like yourselves but also remove the threat permanently or as near as we can to the point that any left alive will never come with a hundred clicks of you ever again," Seven said.

The leader who Seven had realised was called Louise glanced between him and Shepherd repeatedly, "Is he serious?" she asked and Shepherd nodded her head.

"Fucking deadly and trust me when I say this, I've seen what this guy standing right here can do and with him and his motley crew on our side those slave taking, rapist fucks are not going to know what hit them in fact by the time we're finished I'm pretty sure they'll be asking Satan himself for time off," she said and Seven decided to hammer her point home so he stretched out his hands and hoisted a car from the ground and crushed it to the size of a small cube before letting it to fall to the floor with a very loud bang which made a lot of the shocked girls jump.

"Trust me when I say they are going to get what's coming to them so you can either help us and take back your pride for yourselves, or you can stay the fuck out of our way and you can live in fear, the choice is yours and I won't force anything on you but know this the storm is coming," Seven said with his teeth gritted through the pain.

Louise looked at them all like they were crazy, but before she could say a word one of the others stood around watching stepped forwards towards Seven, she was a woman who looked no older than eighteen, "Are you really going to take on Paradise falls?" she asked and he nodded.

"Yeah and we're not going to just take them on, we're going to fucking destroy them," he said.

"Well then I'm in, I want payback for what those fuckers stole from me!" the small woman snarled with a demonic look on her face before going to stand next to Seven and Shepherd placing herself in between Seven's team.

This started a cascade and before Louise could even blink her single eye more than half of the town were standing behind Shepherd and Seven and were shaking hands with the various members of Seven's team, it was a really heartwarming sight for Seven to see a small eighteen-year-old girl shaking hands with a giant male claw and thanking him for being willing to stand up for them.

So now the whole town turned back to look at Louise, "So what say you?" Seven asked and she looked around at all the faces looking at her before sighing heavily.

"So who do we hit first?' she said and Shepherd grinned at her.

"There's the Lou I know and love, come on big girl let's get all this stuff sorted out them we can sit down with the cute claw lover there and we can get a plan in motion," she said putting her arm around her friend's shoulders and when she heard Visa growled at hearing Seven getting called cute she turned and smiled at her.

12