Radiance Ch. 47

Story Info
The team make a plan with their new Ghoul friends.
6.2k words
4.82
2.8k
2
0

Part 71 of the 123 part series

Updated 05/04/2024
Created 04/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 47: Rough and the Smooth.

After a few hours of planning and information sharing the group had a pretty solid basis for a plan, it seemed that by the pattern of the sightings being mostly around the fringe of Brotherhood territory that the Enclave were either testing the Brotherhood's defences or they were harassing them trying to divert their attention from something else but that put up two questions remained, which was it and if it was the latter what were they after.

"Well, we know that Brotherhood has a pathological obsession with old technology that borders on the kleptomaniacal as they will happily steal it right of the hands of anyone unfortunate enough to reveal to them that they have it, think that could be a motive? They have something the Enclave wants or they are trying to keep them away from something the Enclave have?" Faith said leaning back in her chair and folding her arms behind her head, for a Ghoul she had a rather nice figure, her body looked to be rather lithe and surprisingly toned under her road leathers.

It had surprised Seven to learn that Ghouls seemed to have variance in how much they had been affected by the radiation that had created them, the ferals looked like walking corpses and hell even some of the non-ferals did but then some of them just looked different, not bad exactly just different.

Now it would be obvious that they wouldn't be to everyone's taste hell the vast majority of humanity would have a difficult time getting past things like their skin and how most of them seemed to be missing noses and teeth, but Ghouls like Faith were pretty much intact she even had all of her own teeth, well unless they were implants or something.

"More likely it's something they want, if they already had it it would be gone they'd have called in a team to lift it out," Visa said scratching her chin with her long claws making a soft rasping noise.

"Unless it's something too big to move," Seven said.

"And that's worrying because something that big is either going to be dangerous or will shift the power balance in the area and that's worse," Faith said and the others nodded, she turned to look at Seven who was now sitting without his helmet at the table.

"You sure you guys are up for this?" she asked.

"Honestly anything to do with those fuckers is bad news and hell we'd be in just for the chance to fuck with their operations and throw em for a loop, but given the chance to rescue some innocent claws who may or may not be related to my beloved one and now a chance to hit them where it hurts while also fucking with the bigoted tail holes over at the Brotherhood oh hell yes we're in," Seven said making both Faith and Visa smile.

"Thought you liked tail holes?" Visa said with a soft purr making Faith go wide-eyed as she glanced between them.

Seven turned and smiled at her salaciously, "Just yours my love and can you blame me give the noise you make when I give it some attention?" she said with a purr both his words and purr making Visa's tail swish and a deep throaty growl escaping her.

"Wow, you guys seriously do not hold back do you?" Faith said and both Seven and Visa turned their smiles on to her.

"Not even for a second," they both said in perfect unison.

Ven chuckled softly, "I'd say you two are spending too much time together but honestly she's one step away from climbing into that tin can with you in the morning not that you's complain, might be a bit difficult to concentrate though or indeed walk," he said and Visa turned her smile onto her brother.

"Like you wouldn't climb into Gregory's suit with him given half a chance," she said and ven roared with laughter and swished his long tail before coiling it around Gregory pulling him out of his seat and into his lap much to both his surprise and delight.

"Not a chance, you think I want to stretch that thing out and ruin the fact that I get to keep tripping over my own tongue while I get to keep looking at him wearing the shit out of it," Ven said wrapping his long arms around the human man in his lap and resting his head on Gregory's shoulder as he reached up and stroked his horns gently.

"Never in my life would I have imagined ever seeing a group like this one and I've been around a long time you know?" Faith said.

"Yeah been meaning to ask you about that how long to Ghouls live exactly? I keep hearing you guys mentioning things about the prewar like you were there in person" Seven asked.

'That's because I was, I saw the bombs fall with my own eyes, hell I felt the heat, it was like watching a star being born right in front of you, hell you'd have thought that the light alone would have made me go blind but nope, one moment I'm in the middle of Atlanta the next moment there's no more Atlanta it's just me, a whole city of people just gone in the blink of an eye and there I am all alone, naked as the day I was born and changed, both happy to be alive and scared of why I was, the early days were hard as hell, no-one knew what a Ghoul was back then so I just kinda went underground, fortunately, I was now in an empty city so I kinda had decent access to supplies" Faith said.

"I'm sorry," Seven said feeling the weight of her pain in her voice and then she smiled at him.

"Don't be I'm not, I got to live when so many didn't granted it changed me physically and yeah Ghouls aren't exactly going to be winning any beauty contests any time soon but I'm still the same person I was back then just stronger I guess?" she said.

"What did you do before all of this?" Seven asked.

"I was a cop and a damn good one if I do say so myself," she said smiling.

"How come you don't look like the other Ghouls?" Visa asked and Seven glanced at her with an eyebrow raised.

"Subtle," he said and Visa grinned at him,

"When have you ever known claws to use subtlety?" she asked and he laughed and shook his head.

"Good point," he said.

Faith laughed and nodded, "Don't be sorry Visa and it's refreshing I like it people wither tiptoe around us like we're made of glass or just outright insult us its nice to have someone talk to us and more so me like I'm a normal person again, usually only Ghouls do that for other Ghouls and the occasional smooth ski......err I mean human and in answer to your question it has something to do with the exact frequency, type and wavelength of the radiation that hit me, it's incredibly rare but it does something to DNA that makes it regenerative, it doesn't mean that I get to look like I once did but it does mean that I get to heal a hell of a lot faster than anyone else checks this out" Faith said pulling out a blade and before anyone could say anything she ran it across her hand.

Everyone gasped and before their eyes, the deep red line across the palm of her hand sealed itself up, "Holy shit that really is something" Seven said and Faith nodded before wiping her hand clean on a rag she pulled from her pocket.

"Yup and I'm not the only one, chances are any Ghoul you see who looks like me has it, it lets us keep our hair and teeth which is nice, pity about the nose though, but it also does prevent our skin from continually peeling off then having to regrow like what happens with most Ghouls as its oddly fragile, hell it even lets us build muscle mass which I'm chuffed about because I've always been a gym bunny though finding weights and a treadmill in the apocalypse is not easy though we managed it here and we built up quite a nice collection, but all at the same time as all this we have the same life span as any other Ghoul which to this day no-one has been able to measure as no Ghoul has been ever known to die of old age, so the jury is out on that," she said.

"Wow well that's useful and pretty cool can't ever remember seeing a muscled Ghoul before," Raymond said leaning back on his seat and Faith looked at him in surprise.

"And I haven't seen an eloquent super mutant before either you must be one of those Greaser boys I've been hearing about from our scouts roaming the outskirts of the city," she said and Raymond nodded.

"Yeah or at least I was until I joined these fine people and boy I can tell you I been with them for less than two days and these guys are hardcore in what they believe in and they will not only go out of their way to help people like us in need but to prove their way of life is not only possible but is the future we should all be striving for, I was being held prisoner by another super mutant group who were calling themselves the Amazons, it was an all-female super mutant group and they were being ruled by some seriously vindictive man-hating wanna-be queen who had been using the girls to go out and kidnap innocent men and boys before doing horrible and vile things to us before killing them," Raymond said.

Faith looked aghast at this new and visibly saddened, "Oh my god that fucking terrible, what happened?" she asked.

"Well Seven and his whole team here with some help from one of the communities here that Shepherd and her little team there were a part of before they joined up too simply bust into the place and fucked them up, it was truly incredible to watch I mean one minute I was just sat there in my misery waiting to either get raped or killed or both and then boom, outta nowhere they just come out of nowhere, they hit the place from every direction all at once like a full-on military assault team, we got two angry claws going ape shit, we got Malakai there dropping down from the ceiling with Wisp there on his back to bust us out of the cages and the whole place just erupted and even though it cost them they stood by it and us, they got us out of there because it was the right thing to do, so don't doubt these people Faith if they say they are going to do something they will do it," he said gesturing to them all.

Faith looked impressed by this, "It's true it cost my best friend Sheila her life, we escaped the Amazons and were so desperate for help getting away from them that we kidnapped Seven from his group in order to try and force him to help us, as it turned out we needen't have bothered as he did it anyway, his entire group were just so nice to us both, they took us in and cared for us like we'd always been with them and being with them has truly opened my eyes to how the world can be if only people open their eyes and see the truth, that this place is only going to heal and get better if realise that we all have a place in the world and we need to work together to make it happen, but these guys show that it can be even more than that if we just let it happen i mean look at them, we have humans and claws both genders, a non-corporeal human girl in a synthetic body who's in love with an Arachnakai boy who is probably the sweetest person you are ever going to meet hell I can feel his spinnerets twitching from here thinking about how he can help people around here get better tailored clothing, then you have Runs and Riss there who are a married couple, his whole village showed what this world can be when they married them, so yeah I'm proud to be among them" Shauna said.

"Hey you leave my boy's spinnerets out of this those are for my hands only," Wisp said playfully running her hand over one of Malakai's exposed legs making him shiver happily.

Faith's red eyes were wide as she looked around them to see them all smiling back at her, "Well I suppose given how you treated me and mine out there I can see that and to be fair I believe I do owe you guys an apology for the way I acted towards you when we first met, but given how you've spoken and acted since we met you have been nothing but respectful so both sorry and thank you" she said and Seven reached out and patted her surprisingly solid shoulder making her flinch in surprise as his large metal hand came down on her.

"Don't worry about it given what's been done to Ghouls I'm not surprised by your reaction at all but thank you for the apology all the same I just hope our actions here will go to show the Ghoul community that not all humans are bad and that only by working together and accepting and embracing each other's differences can we not only move forwards but help heal this broken world" he said.

Faith left them just before 23;00hrs letting the group get some sleep but not before Malakai got his hands on her road leathers and not only fixed up the stitching with reinforced silk threads but sewed a brand new lining into it made from the bullet catching silk that he made which Seven was under no illusions or doubt she would be showing off to every Ghoul she came across on her way out given how impressed she was with the quality of it.

Seven finished his ablutions and headed back towards the bunk bed that he and Visa were sharing, it was a heavily reinforced steel-framed affair but it still protested under the weight of two claws and two humans given that Ven and Gregory were in the top bunk, the big male claw's legs and tail were hanging down from the end of the bed and his tail lazily swished back and forth as he cuddled his human on his chest and Seven could hear the soft wet sounds of them sharing a gentle loving kiss and it made him smile even more when Visa opened her arms and extended them towards him welcoming him in.

He went in without resistance allowing himself to be enveloped in his big claw girls love and her bosom as his head slotted neatly in between her wonderful breasts feeling all that wonderfully scaled feminine flesh flowing around his head like warm water holding him in place just like her huge arms, legs and tail, he was surrounded in his woman's love.

He slid his arms around her torso and snuggled himself in listening to her powerful heart beating steadily in her chest, "I yearn for these moments my love" Visa murmured softly as to not wake any of the others who were snoring softly all around them in the now darkened room.

"As do I my sweet claw," he said softly planting a couple of tender kisses on the soft scales of her chest feeling the purr that rippled through her ripple through him too.

He felt her long legs move around his hips as she opened them just enough for him to slot right in between her powerful thighs as she used her tail to flick the thick heavy blanket up over them both from above them there was what sounded like a wet sticky pop and a soft gasp that had obviously come from Gregory and by the soft creaking that came with ven shifting his weight in a slow rhythmic movement it wasn't exactly rocket science to work out what was happening above them.

Both Visa and Seven glanced up at the heavy steel rebar frame as it shifted in rhythm with their quiet and gentle lovemaking, it seemed that Ven couldn't wait to get his claws on his human boy and no sooner had the lights gone out he'd gone in.

Both Visa and Seven's eyes came down from the bed above them and they looked at each other before a smile broke out across their faces and that's when they heard something else that drew their eyes across the room and while Seven's eyes couldn't see anything in the inky darkness he knew Visa's could, but then Seven didn't need his eyes as the soft hiss and soft human gasp gave away who was responsible.

Visa turned back to Seven and her smile was as wide as it could go, she reached up from the centre of his back and ran a claw-tipped finger under his chin, in a whisper so soft even he barely heard it let alone anyone else she spoke, "It seems that we are the only couple not hard at it my love" she purred pricking his skin gently with the tip of her claw.

"Wow even Wisp and Malakai?" he whispered back softly and she nodded her horned head and she leaned in so close that her lips were sloe enough to nip his earlobe to punctuate every single word of her next sentence.

"She's coiled in-between his eight legs but I can still see her movements and I can see the pleasure written on her face from here, she's in ecstasy" she whispered.

Seven reached up and planted a series of sucking kisses under her chin and all over her neck making her rumble the quietest growl he'd ever heard her give, "You want to join them my big, sweet claw?" he murmured right in her ear as he kissed her jaw.

She turned and pressed her mouth to his snaking her tongue in between his lips filling his cheeks as she coiled it around his tongue and kissed him deep so that her saliva coated every inch of his mouth.

"You really need to ask?" she purred running her hands down his back to hook her thumbs into the waistband of his shorts and pulled them slowly down over his hips running her thumb around under his belly to unhook his manhood from the front of the waistband making it bob free and slap against her protective flap which he could already feel retracting to expose her silky welcoming depths to him.

Visa's huge legs slid up under the blanket and wrapped around Seven's hips and he could feel her incredibly powerful thighs flexing on either side of him drawing him in towards her centre while at the same time sliding her huge hand down the centre of his back, "No warm-up tonight, just you exactly where you are supposed to be, inside me" Visa said in a soft whisper directly right into his ear before nipping said ear with her sharp teeth sending electric bursts of pleasure down his spine.

With a slow movement Visa lifted herself to angle her lower body correctly then with a little pressure from her feet and her calves she pushed him in and he felt her hot silky labia lips kissing his foreskin before peeling it back to expose his sensitive tip to aching hole those velvet lips were opening up to expose to it until it kissed that powerful ring of feminine claw muscle.

Seven took over from here and with slow, precise and powerful thrust he slid each and every inch of himself into his claw girl until his balls got a soft and loving kiss from her puckering tail hole.

"Mmmmm that's what I need" Visa gasped her muscles going tense as she clamped her velvet walls down on him trying to suck his entire length into her womb like she was trying to tear it off his body, the suction of her womanhood was incredible, it felt like her manhood was encased in molten silk.

"Shhhh people are sleeping" Seven chucked in a whisper as he began to thrust slowly into Visa's luxuriant insides making his rhythm tortuously slow to maximise both of their pleasure while at the same time make as little noise as possible, the effect was immediate, he could feel a wash of Visa's hot sticky nectar washing over his buried flesh making it glide in and out of her despite the tightness of the feminine flesh trying desperately to hold on to him and draw him in.

There was a soft wet rhythmic popping as Seven's balls kissed Visa's slick tail hole over and over again with every single thrust into her exquisitely hot molten depths, Seven couldn't help himself as he saw Visa's large breasts wobbling in time with her panting and his thrusting, he moved his head and latched onto her erect swollen nipple clamping his mouth down on it and swirling his tongue around it making Visa's whole body tense as she fought the urge to let out a huge roar of pleasure.

This was doubled down on when at that moment Visa realised that Seven had reset most of his weight on her now and she realised she was balancing the rest only one hand, she barely had time to register the devious sparkle in his eyes before he caught her clit between his thumb and forefinger and pinched it gently.

It tipped her over the edge, Visa's inside clamped down stronger than a fleshy vice and this time she succeed in drawing him in right to the root, which as it turned out was time perfectly because even as Visa's incredibly powerful orgasm began so did Seven's and they both rode the waves of white-hot pleasure together as one as the explosions of pleasure reverberated back and forth between them like stones dropped in a pond.

12