Radiance Ch. 54

Story Info
The new Claws settle in, while Shauna ups the ante.
6k words
4.66
2.2k
1
0

Part 77 of the 122 part series

Updated 04/04/2024
Created 04/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 54: Pack Building.

Vess perched her rather sizable scaley rear end on one of the comfy armchairs of the safe house/bunker's lounge opposite Seven who was sitting comfortably on a second one with Visa perched with her own scaley rear on his lap, she had been somewhat nervous at first but Seven had been somewhat insistent, pulling his big jittery Claw girl down onto his lap and folding her legs up under her so she was technically more straddling than sitting but the result was the same, he had a very firm and springy claw rear planted happily on his lap.

He could see that Visa was very nervous about how Vess was going to react, it wasn't that she wanted to hide her love for him but after spending so much time around the two big Claw's he was really starting to get an insight into Claw society and pack structuring, as much as Visa strove to be an Alpha female and to him she was, but her auntie truly was a pack alpha and her size and musculature gave that away given she was a foot taller than both Visa and Ven.

She was also covered in a litany of scars that told the tales of many battles fought and won to protect her pack from the influences and infractions of others who would harm her beloved family, each one told a story in its own right a story of courage in the face of danger and a willingness to fight to protect what was theirs.

Her thighs made both Visa and Ven's look like humans, by comparison, her hips were wide and incredibly feminine, this led into a set of chiselled abdominal muscles that bunched and flexed as she shifted her sizeable mass in the seat trying to get comfortable with her massive tail trapped under her.

As she shifted forwards slightly her massive chest swells heaved and swayed with her movements, she cocked her large horned head as she regarded Seven who was peeking out from behind Visa's large frame and she seemed rather interested by the way she was rubbing his hands over her hips and onto her belly cupping a pair of those delicious abdominals of hers in each and caressing them, he was determined short of bending Visa over the table to show this proud Claw opposite him just how deeply he loved her niece and how he was proud to show it no matter whose eyes were upon them.

By the curious smile that seemed to be creeping over Vess's lips showing off her incredibly sharp fangs and by the way the other new Claws were mingling with the others, she wasn't the only one who was curious.

Lia was walking around Malakai in circles and by the look on the big Claw girl's face, she was completely fascinated by him and by the synthetic girl lounging on his large fluffy abdomen, by the way, her claw-tipped fingers kept flexing she was aching to reach out and touch at least one of his eight fluffy legs, or maybe a nervously twitching spinneret.

But thankfully as much as curiosity was eating away at the big claw girl she seemingly respected the boundary of not touching another female's male and it was obvious that she realised that Malakai belonged to Wisp and visa versa.

But claw curiosity was a very powerful thing, honestly, sometimes Seven believed that they were worse than cats and now he had an entire pack of them to deal with, he'd heard the quote of try shepherding cats, well try shepherding cats when they are at the shortest eight-foot-tall and built like a scaley brick shit house.

"May I touch you? You look very fluffy and soft" Lia said and Wisp growled but she looked at Malakai and nodded.

"Sure," he said.

Lia reached out and ran her fingers over Malakai's long fluffy leg and up onto his large fluffy rear end, "Wow so soft and fluffy! You get to stroke this pretty fur every day?" Lia said glancing up at Wisp.

"Every single day as much as I can get away with," Wisp said proudly.

"You are a very lucky female," Lia said softly.

"I am the lucky one," Malakai said softly giving her a warm smile.

Lia wasn't the only one doing the rounds though technically the next one didn't even have to move, Passma was stood still while Shepherd and Spectre were both circling around him looking him up and down, "Now that is a whole lot of white boy right there" Shepherd said chuckling at her own joke about Passma's snow-white scales with their blue tinges while Spectre smiled and nodded her eyes running down his long thick tail which swished from left to right.

"I'm an albino claw," Passma said with an obvious tinge of embarrassment fluttering through his scales at his colouration being called out so bluntly.

This seemed to cause Shepherd to baulk in surprise at his sensitivity, "Oh that's not a negative thing big boy, after seeing how much smiling Gregory over there does on a daily basis thanks to Ven over there I'm already thinking both Seven and Gregory are onto something with this claw love thing, so yeah maybe I think my eyes and my mind are open now oh and for the record, this sister likes white boys, the bigger the better" Shepherd said and with that, she turned on her heel and walked away leaving Passma standing there with a stunned expression written all over his face.

"She's not the only one oh and my favourite colour is blue" Spectre said before she too turned and walked off.

Seven turned and raised an eyebrow at Vess who now looked stunned, "Told you this group was different auntie, these are good people, every single one of them, to them we are not claws, we are people plain and simple" Visa said.

"My sister tells the truth auntie, never in my life would I have imagined a life like the one we have with these incredible people, they treat us with respect, they love us wholly and compeletly, I mean just look at me auntie, i love this beautiful human man with all of my heart and soul, he is my whole world and I am his, I would die for him as he would live for me, i am proud to stand at his side and to declare it to any and all who would listen, so you see auntie these are not your normal garden variety humans but they have the potential to be, think about it auntie, a world where humans and claws don't just live side by side in peace but even share beds and love one another and not just claws, Nightstalkers, Supermutants, Ghouls, Arachnakai and any other species we may encounter on our travels, we can bring them all together and show them what this world can really be if we make it, we've already taken the first steps down that path and now look at us and you should see the places we've been and the people we've helped and this is just the begining auntie, together we can make the normal everyday humans see us for who we really are, a force for good in this world" Ven said with so much passion in his voice that Gregory just seemed to melt before throwing himself into his big Claw boy's arms for a deep loving hug which they followed with an equally deep kiss.

"So Vess I think you see now what this group is about and I really haven't had to say a single word," Seven said before planting a single kiss on Visa's hip making her scales flutter.

"Indeed, never in my life would I have imagined something like this, humans treating claws like equals, treating other species like equals, living, fighting and loving along side one another, all the humans I have ever encountered in my life have been nothing but a menace to my kind, treating us as nothing more than pests to be exterminated and at first I hated them for it but the more I saw how they actually acted I began to understand them, it was fear, they were scared of us, scared that were would hurt and kill them, to take their future from them and kill their cubs, when all were doing was exactly the same as them defending what was ours and who was ours, but now I'm questioning everything I have ever believed in and seen, i thought that what those bastards in the Enclave had done to us would be the end of us, but here I am sat in a human nest on human furniture speaking to a human male who has my beloved niece who has become an alpha in her own right sat on his lap with love for him making her every scale glow, my world is upside down right now" she said in her deeply gravely but oddly feminie voice.

"This beautiful woman showed me the truth of the human saying that love is blind, it doesn't care about species, gender, size or anything, all it cares about is that little voice in the darkness of that other heart and soul answering its call into the void, my soul called and the heart of this incredible alpha female answered and ever since she took me into her arms I have known exactly what face my love wears and the best past is my heart has teeth, horns and best of all claws" Seven said leaning in and planting a second kiss on Visa's other hip.

"Trust me, auntie anyone who has shared a building or a nest with those two can tell exactly how much they love one another, they most definitely are not shy about it or the noises they make in the night," Ven said playfully.

"As it should be! No proud Alpha female would ever do anything less than show the whole world the truth of her love for her male, her roars and snarls are her pride in his given voice and she is calling out to her ancestors and his both praising them and thanking them for his existence as well as a wordless promise that she will care for him always, this is what it is to be an alpha claw and the fact that he does the same for her shows he understands us and our ways" Vess snapped fixing her intense stare onto Ven who baulked a little.

"To be fair Vess Ven imbues these qualities as well, he does not shy from calling his love of Gregory out to the spirits and the world," he said.

Vess nodded approvingly, "Then it is as it should be," she said.

"Wait you are not angry? Or disappointed that we have chosen mate's outside of our own species?" Visa asked curiously as Seven continued to stroke her hips and her large thighs.

"If you'd have asked me that question before I truly got to see these people and to see the truth of not only their words by their hearts through their actions and their honour towards even feral claws, so now I can say truthfully that no I am not, I am happy that my beloved niece and nephew have found people who love and honour them the way I would expect of any claw to love them, so it fills my heart with joy and honour to see my niece and nephew both in arms of the people who love them and whom they truly adore and love, so when it comes down to it does it really matter whether its claw or human arms they seek their solace, comfort and passion in?" Vess said rather earnestly and this made Seven smile broadly.

"Glad to see you see it that way Vess, that brings a warmth to my heart to see that our mere actions have the effect that we fully intend for them to," he said and Vess nodded her large horned head, her massive horns catching the light and shimmering slightly showing off their polished sheen.

"Indeed and if I am truly honest it has got me truly thinking most profoundly," Vess said and Seven cocked his head curiously.

"Oh? About what?" he asked.

"About what such a profound and exotic love would be like exactly, I have lived my life as a proud alpha and matriarch of a proud and noble claw pack, I have three beautiful and proud children, but I lost the love of my life many years ago, the sire of my children and I have stayed true and celibate all this time despite the attempts of many suitor claws sniffing around wishing to take his place, but now I find myself thinking something rather strange indeed, I find myself thinking, what if instead of scales the next one who these mighty clawed hands touch has soft and sensitive skin?" Vess said giving Seven a fang-filled smile that made Visa's best predator smile look positively tame by comparison.

"Wow auntie I never imagined in a million years that you of all people would be so open-minded and willing to accept this so easily," Ven said.

Vess turned her smile onto her nephew, "In all honesty neither did I but I remember how proud you are Ven and I also remember you standing up before the whole pack and declaring that one day you were going to have the most beautiful mate on your arm, that you were not going to settle for anything less than perfection, so if this little human man is the one who has fulfilled that passionate ideal for you then there must be something to their love right?" she said and Ven chuckled and nodded.

"Well he is perfect for me in every way," he said softly as he ran his clawed hands over Gregory.

"And you my niece you stood before the whole pack and you said that you were going to be a noble alpha just like your auntie and that the male that stood at your side would have to be every bit your equal or you would not even look at him, having seen what this seemingly little human can do with a single wave of his hand in rendering three claws and one true alpha claw completely harmless I see he is every bit the male you set your sights on hunting, powerful, charismatic and if I may say so surprisingly handsome and pretty, which are two words I never imagined I would ever assign to a human male, so maybe there is something to this human love that is worth exploring for myself," she said.

"And here I was thinking I was going to fight with my hands convincing you to stick around and come with us," Seven said.

"A chance at freedom for all claws, getting vengeance on those that hurt us and took our beloved ones from us, a chance to see new places and meet new people all while having a chance at finding myself a handsome little human male to protect and love for myself, not even the Enclave are going to keep me away," she said.

Seven gently patted Visa's sizeable rump and thighs and she reluctantly stood up to let him up, it appeared that since this conversation had begun and she saw the way the wind was blowing she had grown increasingly relaxed until she had spread herself out over his lap and coiled her long tail around his waist.

As she stood up Seven noticed she moved her tail in such a way as to give him rather a perfect view of her perfect scaly rear end, she also shot a backwards glance over her shoulder to make sure he was looking which made Seven's smile even broader knowing that his claw girl oh so loved to be admired by her human.

When she was clear Seven rose to his feet and strode over to Vess who looked up at him curiously, he stretched out his hand to her, "Well then let me be the first to welcome you into our strange little family or pack if you prefer, in the traditional human way" he said with a smile.

She reached out her massive hand and took it in her enveloping it inside, the pair shook and she smiled, "A place in your pack is greatly welcomed and I must say it feels wonderful to be part of a strong pack again, now let me greet you in the traditional claw way" she said and with that, she yanked Seven off his feet with incredible strength and hugged him tightly against her chest enveloping his head in her scaly chest swells.

"Auntie!! That is MY male-only I may hug him in this manner!!" Visa bellowed menacingly instantly adopting a battle stance.

Vess chuckled and Seven felt the vibrations pass through her and into him, "I am so very glad you stand for him, it is how a true alpha female should be" Vess said and suddenly she froze as her arms were pushed effortlessly apart and Seven rose and stepped back from her.

"I appreciate the gesture of the greeting Vess and accept it in the spirit it was offered but I am a one claw male and this right here is the claw my heart has chosen, nothing on this earth below or heaven above will ever get me to change my mind on that, because my heart, my heart is as unshakable as her trust in me," Seven said striding right into Visa's open arms before he releases his telekinetic hold on Vess.

"That power of yours really is something else small one, small in body large in heart and spirit not to mention loyalty, you passed the test, my new friend, a lesser male would have not resisted and I offer to you my apologies, I simply wished to prove to myself that you are indeed the one worthy of my glorious niece and it delights me to see that you are every bit the male she believes you to be, both honourable, strong and loving, everything she deserves, so it is my great pleasure to accept my place in this pack and I recognise you both as my alpha pair," Vess said raising out of her chair and to her full height before bowing both apologetically and respectfully to both of them.

Visa growled and swished her tail as she gripped Seven against her long body but he patted her arm and he felt her relax, "Well then after all the excitement of the last few days I do believe we should get some rest and relaxation before we start planning for the raid on the labs and hopefully while were are there maybe we will be able to find the place where they are holding the rest of the captive claws and we can get this revolution fully underway, so take the night off guys we've all earned it" Seven said.

"Well said my love and I do believe you claw has earned herself an indulgence, so may I?" Visa asked and Seven smiled at the fact she was asking for his permission and consent before them all and was making the point of it both proudly and happily, she was showing these new claws what it took to love a human and to get them to love you back, it took trust and it took respect, show them the respect they deserve and they will show you the same in return.

"You may my sweetest of all hearts, you may indeed," he said and the smile that crossed Visa's face truly was radiant as she stepped forwards scooped him up and threw him over her shoulder to carry him off to their bed where got the feeling they would be staying for quite some time and by the ways the others were moving she wasn't the only one with this idea.

000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

As he watched various non-humans sweeping their human love from their feet and scurrying or in Malakai's case scuttling away to their private place where their beauty would be for their eyes and their eyes only while their cries of pleasure and ecstasy would be for all to hear and envy Timothy couldn't help but smile at this sight.

This group truly was a strange one, it was as they said more like a family or indeed a pack, each with their place and their role but all together equal with Seven and his big strong claw girl Visa leading the way forwards, pushing them on to showing all that they were capable of and the fact that they just gain four new claw members in a single day, claws that had absolutely no reason to tolerate let alone trust humans showed it was working perfectly.

Suddenly two heavy and broad but also supremely powerful hands slid onto his shoulders and squeezed gently and despite knowing who they belonged to he still found himself tensing up which made him both angry and sad because these hands belonged to the woman he was so desperate to allow himself to love the way he should.

"S-Sorry I should have asked first or at least announced myself," Shauna said softly her voice sounding as sad as his heartfelt but as she began to remove them he quickly reached and grabbed them before returning them to their place on his shoulder.

"N-No it's ok Shauna I'm not going to let this fucking fear rule my goddamn life anymore, it's fucking time I took my fucking place in this world and stop fucking hiding from it and the first step is simple, from now on you have my permission to touch me, however, whenever and fucking wherever you please from this moment I am your MAN not your fucking mouse," Tim said forcing the tremor out of his voice as he turned under her grip to face her.

He came face to chest with the big super mutant girl and he felt one of her large hands move to slip under his chin to lift it, as his face came up hers came down to meet him, her large soft lips came down to meet his and pressed tightly to them forming a perfect seal between the two.

12