Radiance Ch. 80

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thankfully they bought it and chose option A, the Vertibird lifting off again before orbiting the compound once it took off in the direction of the other raider Clan's HQ which according to Bear was an old hotel a couple of miles away.

"Whoo! We did it! I tell you what Owl we make a fucking good team me and you," Glory said throwing her arms around his neck and hugging him tightly.

"You bet that fine black ass of yours we do," he replied with a toothy grin.

Glory grinned at him mischievously, "And how would you know that my black ass is fine good sir Been looking that closely have you?" she said playfully and Fuller laughed.

"Let's just say I have a little inside knowledge on hand to aid my observation," he said making her roar with laughter.

"More than a little I'd say and it doesn't feel little," she said with a grin.

"Well, that's good to know," he replied returning her embrace.

"You know when we get back I'm going to put into Des to have you made into my permeant partner," she said and Fuller cocked his head curiously.

"Had you pegged as the lone wolf type, starting to get used to my company are we?' he asked and she grinned at him.

"Let's just say I could definitely get used to the perks that come with such a partnership, now speaking of perks how about a little celebration of a flawless mission eh?' she said.

"What did you have in mind?" Fuller asked in a playful but coy voice.

Glory gave him a warm smile before hooking his leg to trip him but she failed to anticipate Fuller's reflexes and he rotated the trip instead spinning her down onto her back instead and most definitely surprising her.

"You forget us ESF guys don't go down that easy?" he growled softly in her ear before nipping it as he pinned her down.

"Well in my experience I know one that goes down rather easily problem is once he's down he doesn't come back up not that I'd probably notice if he did my brain is always mush by that point," Glory shot back with a grin.

"Well you know us ex-special forces types, always gotta hit the right weak spots," he said running a hand down over her stomach and in between her thighs.

Glory gasped and arched her back as his nimble fingers found their target, "And when you find it strike hard and fast," she said in a breathless voice.

"Before settling in and simply pounding your target into submission," he growled making her shiver all over.

"Stop teasing me and take me Owl before I go fucking crazy," she panted wantingly.

"Now who am I to refuse an order like that?" he said and with that, he truly set to work on her.

The next morning as Fuller woke up he lay there stroking Glory's hair as her head lay on his chest and her arms clung tightly to his torso, this was all wrong, everything, this was the very thing he was supposed to be fighting against.

He'd joined the ESF to make a difference and to be the best of the best, but now as he witnessed what the world itself was truly fighting for all around him he was beginning to truly realise that he was the bad guy.

His so-called friends and comrades would have zero issues wiping this remarkable woman out without a second thought or ounce of pity, to them she would be nothing more than a talking toaster, just lights and clockwork.

They wouldn't care about the truly remarkable, loving, kind, gentle woman that Glory was, none of her hopes, wants or dreams would matter to them, to them she was an abomination to be extinguished and that's when something else hit him as well.

Even if he did complete his mission to them he would be considered stained and tainted now, even if they understood that he was doing this to maintain his cover in their eyes he would be still the guy who fucked the robot chick and liked it, there would always be whispers and glances, but that was the least of his worries.

The biggest was he didn't want to go back, he wanted to find Seven and his team but he didn't want to turn them over to DR Chalmers so he could go back to being either a weapon or a test subject locked in a cage for her to play games with, he wanted to warn them what was coming, but the question still remained, how?

Fuller decided he needed to break free but he knew in his heart that he could just blow off the ESF and then go on with this life in the Railroad, if he did that the ESF would simply burn them to the ground to either recover him or to take revenge for his betrayal and he wouldn't allow that to happen to these good people, he wouldn't allow that to happen to her.

He looked at Glory's beautiful sleeping face as she smiled into his chest and snuggled her head against his bare skin, to protect her he was going to have to leave her, to save her he was going to have to hurt her, he understood that now.

That's when he had a moment of pure clarity, in order to live he was going to have to die.

This was going to need careful planning and even more careful execution, there were multiple angles he had to consider in order to make this work, the first and most dangerous of which was the.

With them monitoring everything he heard, said or did he was going to have to figure a way of disabling them out, once they were disabled he could have them extracted and properly destroyed, he was going to need something that generated a very powerful EMP.

Next was the issue of his body, in order to properly fake his death he was going to need to use a method that didn't leave trace or if it did it left something which was pretty much unidentifiable so that his team could simply say KIA but never truly know the truth.

This was going to mean that he was going to need with incredibly noxious chemicals like acid or something incredibly hot like either plasma or nuclear fire, something that left no real trace that could be identified.

He also knew it was going to have to happen within the confines of a mission, killed in a firefight was going to be far more believable than simply 'died in an accident' to his team.

He needed to ensure that they wouldn't dig too deep into what happened in order to see the holes and inconsistencies and there were going to be those, there always were in cases like this, the ESF was rather skilled when it came to hunting down traitors who had tried tricks like this to either defect or to simply run away.

In fact, it was one of the main duties that the teams were given when they weren't on something important like this, tracking down runaways and defectors and either bringing them back in irons so they could be 're-educated' or making sure that their absence was permanent and no-one else could make use of the skills and knowledge the Enclave had gifted them with.

So he knew they were going to look hard if he gave them a reason to, he needed to make sure that he created a scenario where simply going in the team was convinced that there was no way anyone could have survived it, that way they really wouldn't poke too hard and would be convinced by what they saw on face value.

This was going to take some serious forethought as well as planning and what was worse was he was going to have to do it pretty much exclusively in his head as anything he wrote down could risk being seen by either his team or the Railroad, plus on top of that he was going to have to continue his mission from the ESF for the time being as well or they were going to start getting suspicious of him, though he did get the feeling that at least now he should have enough credibility to possibly start a hunt for Seven and his team, at the very least it might help to point him in the right direction to locating them and forewarning them of what was coming, that way they'd be able to deal with it, or at least stand a chance of doing so.

A part that weighed heavily on his heart was knowing how this was really going to hurt the beautiful woman lying on his chest right now, he really was starting to like her in all the right ways, the young synthetic woman had already had a very hard life and he felt like a total shit for making her suffer even more even if he hadn't actually done so yet, he knew it was coming and that was bad enough.

But he could at least promise himself that in the time leading up to the execution of his plan he would make her as happy as possible so that when she remembered him she'd have nothing but happy and fond memories to make her smile through the tears that would be shed, though he got the feeling this was going to be as much for him as for her because he knew deep down that she wouldn't be the only one shedding them.

His first instinct had been to possibly start pulling away from her, to distance himself but two things had shot that plan right down, one was that it would have made everyone suspicious as to why his attitude had changed so dramatically only then for him to go pop and die, his team would see right through that one like a pane of fucking glass.

Secondly was that he knew that he didn't want to hurt Glory anymore that he was going to have to, so instead he felt it would be much kinder and better for him to make her as happy as he could leading up to this false belief she was going to have to live with, it seemed like the much kinder thing to do for her.

This line of thought continued with him as the pair of them journeyed back to headquarters, during the day he kept up his professionalism and his playfulness and at night he bathed her in passion and ecstasy making her sleep deep and her dreams joyful, all the while he himself felt like was a dying a little bit more with every lie that he told, it was like every single one was tearing off another shred of his soul before casting it into the flames, he just hoped there would be enough left of it when he did break free to still be considered himself.

Though it seemed fate and karma were watching over him as they arrived back at HQ because a fastball mission had literally just come in moments before they walked in the door and Desdemona was all over them before they'd even put their packs down.

"Good timing you two already heard about your success from Bear so you don't have to worry about the debrief but I'm gonna need to you to rearm and head back out and I've even had to arrange some transport for this one because I'm gonna need you both on-site as quickly as possible," she said grabbing them both and leading them to the map table.

"Transport? How'd you pull that one off boss?" Fuller asked.

"Got some friends in the Minutemen, let's just say their General is an old friend who lends us a hand from time to time, well this is one of those times, we've gotten word of a hunter team going after a science team, not only do we have synths but actual institute defectors, this could be fucking huge for us, people with actual knowledge of how to get inside the institute and its secrets, this could be the key to putting a stop to them once and for all," she said.

"Alright, where are we headed and what's the score?" Glory said.

"Ah yes well that's the bad news," Desdemona said and both of them cocked their heads.

"Why do I get the feeling I'm seriously not going to like this?" Fuller said.

"Yeah not likely well unless the Glowing Sea is top of your holiday sightseeing destinations that is in which case this will be right up your alley," Des said.

"The Glowing Sea? Fucking seriously? Glory said and Des nodded.

"Yup and before anyone asks the obvious but dumb question of why let me say can you think of a better place to hide from people hunting you than a radioactive nightmare filled with glowing Deathclaws and where even the air will kill you?" she said.

Both of them looked at one another and sighed, "Yeah good point, well then we're going to need some power armour," Glory said.

"Well I can get one set not sure about a second," Fuller said piping up and Des looked at him curiously.

"Left my old ESF set in a safe place before I came into the city, thing is DNA locked so no one can nick it but felt clomping around in it made me a bit too much of a target, I could easily pick it up though," he said and Des pointed and nodded.

"Good! And it just so happens we just laid our hands on some Brotherhood armour via some unusual feathered friends we have, we''re having it shipped to the edge of the sea, so once we pick yours up, we can get you both on-site, but an FYI you're going up against Enforcers, so you're going to need it for two reasons," Des said.

"Well this day just keeps getting better, alright give us the details, looks like the dream team is going to have to pull some more asses out of the fire eh partner?" Glory said nudging Fuller who grinned and nodded but he never said a word, his mind was going at a million miles a second, for he'd just seen a plan.

12