Radiance Ch. 83

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Been wondering that myself and I guess that they released small amounts of the pheromones along their path to get the girls interested and following the trail and once they were in the crater they must have set the canister up like a landmine with a remote trigger like either a hidden camera and a pressel or perhaps some laser trips that when passed through would open the canister and bring in the girls," Fuller said looking about.

Glory nodded her head, "Yeah if they were smart enough to set this up they'd certainly be smart enough to come up with an ambush like that, when the coursers tripped the trap it must have sent enough pheromones into the air that it brought the Claws running in the hope of getting lucky only to find some angry shooty human mother fuckers here instead and by that dead Claw there they must have opened up on them which enraged the other girls and they attack, courser or not your gonna have a hell of a day trying to deal with that much angry Claw," Glory said gesturing to the glowing Claw girls who were still stomping around the crater sniffing things and turning over rocks like they were expecting their prize to pop out like a scaly jack in the box.

"I guess the bigger question is how do we move those girls on because something tells me they aren't gonna leave until they get themselves some,?" Fuller asked.

"Well, you could always go down there with a bouquet of Molerat steaks?" Glory said.

"Ha bloody ha," Fuller said but then an idea struck him.

"Think I got it, if we can move the canister then the girls will follow the scent, of it right?" he said.

"Well yeah I guess so but what are you gonna do walk in there and ask them politely for it?" she asked and Fuller grinned inside his armour before activating the stealth mode which made him vanish from sight.

Glory recoiled for a moment and then reached out and tapped his plates, "Well I'll be damned a stealth boy mod, you Enclave boys really do have all the best toys don't cha?" she said.

"Oh you have no idea, ok watch my back this is going to get spicy," Fuller said.

"I would if I could fucking see it," Glory shot back.

"Good point, alright I'm going to keep your eyes on the canister," he said and with that, he lifted himself up and moved slowly and silently over the lips of the crater.

Fuller's heart was pounding like a fucking drum in his chest as he moved slowly and silently into the crater itself, he was watching every single footfall as he could not afford to slip on some loose rocks here.

His power armour was running in the silent running mode now so all of its servos and hydraulics were near silent which easily covered by the ambient noise of the almost constant dust and rad storm that was going on overhead, as he drew close one of the large Claw girls turned to look in the direction he was approaching from and he froze solid.

She big Claw girl stomped towards him and stopped a few feet away lifting her large head up to sniff the air around her, from here Fuller could see the glowing veins pulsing under her scales while her large curved horns also glowed bright pulsing green.

Her bright glowing eyes washed over him and she lowered herself on her haunches as she investigated a rock before turning and with a swish of her long tail she set off to look under another for her elusive prize leaving Fuller to breath s silent sigh of relief.

Slowly he made his way forwards until finally, he arrived at the entrance to the cave, the canister was wedged in amongst some rocks near the entrance and as he got close he could instantly see the assortment of trigger systems that had been affixed to it.

It was a silver cylinder about two feet in length and about five inches wide making Fuller impressed that they'd actually managed to get that much male Claw urine to concentrate into a pheromone spray is concentrated.

Slowly he crouched down and used his suit's sensors to analyse the device which instantly revealed a plethora of trigger systems on it, it seemed to have everything from laser to motion attached to it so if the thing was touched or moved it would trigger sending a jet of the stuff into the air which would instantly whip those hopeful Claw girls into a bit of a frenzy so he was going to have to be careful here unless he wanted to get peeled out of his suit by an over amorous radioactive claw girl who would probably be rather confused as to why this strange human smelled like Claw boy.

Reaching in slowly Fuller switched off the lasers first, next came the motion sensors which required the removal of the wires from a series of small batteries in the square cluster around the pillar valve atop of the canister.

Once they were disarmed Fuller double-checked his work to see if there was anything else on the canister but it looked clear so slowly he began to lift it and that's when he heard a click he knew very very well and his heart sank like a stone.

Instinct kicked in and Fuller ignited his jet pack on his back clutching the canister to his chest as he rocketed upwards into the air making all of the Claws whip around and look skywards.

"FUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCKKKKKK!!!!" Fuller yelled as the hidden landmine which had been under the canister detonated with a massive boom below him.

The powerful jetpack jumped him clear of the crater making him land with a massive boom atop of a crumbled nearby building which instantly caved in taking him with it, fortunately, the armour was incredibly tough stuff and it weathered the debris raining down on it as he burst through the roof and landed inside the garage bellow, that's when he heard the roars of the angry Claw girls coming from the crater and he hoped to God Glory had scrambled her ass into cover as he heard the first storming footsteps approaching the building.

Quick as a flash he activated both his night vision and his stealth systems again as he ran to the far side of the garage which ironically still had an old car up on its inspection ramps, his first priority had to be getting the claw girls away from the building then he could get back to Glory, that's when an idea struck him as he looked around in a panic.

He grabbed a large wrench off a shelf and ran over to a small window on the far side of the room before clambering up on an overturned metal tool chest, he could already hear the Claws outside scratching at a large metal shutter behind him looking for a way in.

Fuller rested the canister on the window sill and he aimed it off towards a large nasty-looking lake in the distance, now he knew this was going to get him sprayed but he really didn't have a choice he just hoped they followed the source and not tracked him instead.

With a yell he brought the large wrench down on the pillar valve and knocked it clean off, there was a whoosh as the contents began to eject right in his face but thankfully there was more than enough pressure left in the canister to send it rocketing off out of his hand like a piss powered bottle rocket.

The noise and more importantly the smell really caught the Claw girl's attention and he could actually hear them sniffing the air as the makeshift piss missile left a trail of vapour in its wake as it headed on its way towards the lake.

It worked, will a bellowing roar the girls set off at a charge towards the lake following the noise and the scent, Fuller suddenly really felt sorry for any denizens that lived in that lake as they were about to have a rude awakening in the form of a couple of tons of very horny and frustrated claw girls bursting into their home ready to bounce their tails all over anything that vaguely resembled a male.

Once he was sure the coast was clear Fuller headed over to the garage door and using the armour's strength he leaved it up and stepped out to find Glory on the other side of it.

"Holy fucking shit Owl!!" she yelled grabbing him and holding him tightly against her clanking their armour together.

"I'm alright just a little shook up, fuck me that was a close one didn't see that fucking landmine hidden under the damn thing, my stupid fault," he said as she let him go and cuffed him over the helmet for scaring the shit out of her.

"I'm just glad you are ok, all I saw was you pulling a fucking rocket man routine out of there and then boom the whole place goes fucking crazy, I'm just lucky those girls were all looking skyward or they definitely would have seen me, but then they all charged off after you and I thought for sure I was going to have to minigun the fucking lot of them but then I see that fucking bottle flying out of a window and all of them running for that lake down there how the fuck did you pull that off?" she asked.

"Knocked the valve off with a wrench," he said and she laughed.

"Smart thinking," she said and that's when something occurred to Fuller, he had an opportunity here and he couldn't afford to waste it, he had been trying to figure this last step in his plan out and now it was obvious.

"We have another problem," he said and he saw Glory tense up in her armour.

"What?" she asked.

"I think the knock kicked my fucking tracking chips back into gear," he said and now she definitely tensed up.

"Tracking chips? What tracking chips?" she asked.

"Every ESF member is chipped with a series of tracking chips to keep tabs on us, when I faked my death I knocked mine offline using a powerful EMP pulse which shut them down, but I felt the fucking things come back on, they broadcast a signal into my ear canal that I heard telling me they are online again, I can't leave the glowing sea till I fuck these things off for good," he said solemnly.

"Your fucking chipped!!?" she exclaimed and he nodded.

"We all are, but we're perfectly safe here the rads will stop them from being detected, I know that radiation interferes with the things and their broadcasts, but we need to get em out of me before we leave this place or you need to leave me behind because the moment I leave the rads it'll bring the ESF down on our fucking heads," he said.

"Well, there's no way option two is happening mister I ain't fucking leaving you behind, not after I've waited this fucking long to find someone like you, so we go with option one, we'll speak to the science team when we find em, one of them has to be a fucking doctor, they'll be able to get them out of you I know it," Glory said trying to sound confident but Fuller could hear the worry in her voice, another thing he heard was the near all-out confession of love and his heart broke clean in two.

He patted her shoulder, "Thanks Glory that means a lot to me, now let's get out of here before the horny claw cheerleading squad comes back pissed that they got duped again," he said and she laughed and nodded.

The pair turned and headed back up the crater and they were glad that the blast hadn't collapsed the entrance to the cave, "Alright let's be careful we already know these guys like traps and they are good at setting them so let's watch our steps," Fuller said gesturing to the floor and Glory nodded silently before the pair headed deeper into the cave.

The pair moved slowly and Fuller checked everything that looked out of places like rocks and crevasses, it slowed things right down but it was better safe than sorry but eventually, they reached a large chamber and no sooner had Fuller set foot into it than a laser shot hit the wall next to him causing him to spin and charge forwards lifting his weapon as he did which caused a figure to dive out from behind a rock obviously not expecting the attacker to rush them.

"Hands up!! Don't move!!" Fuller yelled levelling his rifle on the person wearing a full white radiation suit.

The person dropped the odd-looking rifle and raised their hands up to the side of their head while raising up to their knees, "Easy Owl these are our guys," Glory said from behind him.

Fuller lowered his rifle and then noticed a few shapes moving behind the large rocks and stalagmites behind the figure, "It's alright we're not here to hurt you, we're here to help you, we're with the Railroad, Fuller said and the figure lifted their head revealing a young man in the suit.

"The Railroad!? Oh thank god you are here!" the man said with obvious relief in his voice.

"Your safe now come on here get up," Fuller said offering a hand to the man who took it and got up.

"Please you have to help us they are coming for us," the scientist said.

"Don't worry we're going to do all we can to help you," Fuller said

"But first we need your help," Glory said and the man looked confused oh this was going to be a fun conversation.

12