Radioactive City Journal

Story Info
Lux searches for the one girl he thinks will complete him.
5.5k words
4.2
1.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Radioactive City Journal is a a sci-fi story with nonhuman elements. It involves prostitution and a main character that may be a bit meaner than I'm used to writing. It's going to be a short story.

In other news I am still writing my other story Good Girl. I just haven't been pleased with how it is ending. I promise that is still on back burner.

Thanks for clicking onto the story I hope you get some enjoyment out of it.

*****

The radioactive city light shone down onto the water puddle. Lux's footstep broke the straight lines of light and turned them into wavy circular lines that broke out from the center of his foot.

The next moment his foot was gone. Though his step continued to leave its mark until it eventually disappeared as all things do.

He stopped in front of the brothel window and stared at the Mongrol girls out front. They pushed their tits toward him. He smiled and took a step toward the door, but stopped just short.

I've got shit to be doing." He said to himself.

He walked on past the Mongrol brothel. He thought about the sweet soft fur of the human-like doggy bitches. He had never been with a Mongrol before but he had heard stories. He wondered if they would be substantiated.

Lux shook his head. The mantra played in his head again, "I've got shit to be doing."

He walked for another thirty minutes until he arrived at a pawn shop. Still, he looked past the front door and onto the side where a basement could be found. He knocked on the door and a slit opened.

"Who is it?"

"Lux Vanderbilt."

"Josiah was expecting you an hour ago."

"I got caught up."

The door opened to reveal that the voice belonged to a Mongrol. He was large and furry. He was bulky and looked like he could tear you apart if he wanted to. Lux didn't express this in words, or on his face as he entered the building.

The Mongrol led him inside to Josiah.

"So what is it you need erasing?" He asked simply.

"Not me."

"Who?"

"You already erased her."

"I can't do refunds buddy. It doesn't work like that."

Lux removed a picture from his jacket and showed it to Josiah.

"Cute girl. Don't know her."

"Her name's Trip. I heard she came through here."

"So you got a thing for blondes?" He asked.

"Can you help me?"

"Truth be told?" Josiah said. "I don't want to."

"Why not?"

"Because you're wasting my time and time is money. I don't know who this girl was, but she might have made me money. Now you're wasting it. I don't think I want to help you."

"All you have to do is point me in the right direction." Lux begged.

"I don't want to do that either."

"I'm asking. Please."

"Larry!" Josiah called for his Mongrol.

"Sir."

"Get this fuck out of here."

"Yes Sir!" He lifted Lux by his shoulders and started to walk him towards the door.

"Give me something! Anything! I just need to find her!"

"Hold on," Josiah said. "What is she? Your girlfriend?"

"No."

"A wife?"

"No."

"What? Your favorite whore?"

Lux looked down towards the ground ashamedly.

"Ah, you miss the pussy." Josiah said. He contemplated. "I can't help you. But Larry here might know a Mongrol or two who could. Ask him."

"The Mongrol?" Lux said.

"The Mongrol." Josiah clarified.

Larry placed Lux back outside.

"Can you help me?" Lux asked.

"With what?"

"Weren't you listening?"

Larry shrugged.

"I need to find a girl."

"You got a shirt?"

"A shirt?" Lux said.

"Smell."

"You can smell it?"

"Me? No. Get a girl. Better smell. Check out Fast Mike's Brothel. They got Mongrol girls there."

"I know Fast Mikes."

"You've been?" He asked incredulously.

"Considered going."

"It's looked down on." Larry said.

"Has that ever stopped anybody?"

Larry smiled. "Never stopped me or Cherry."

"Cherry?"

"Small human girl. She was fun."

Lux smiled at the thought of a Human with the Mongrol that size. It seemed almost impossible.

Lux thanked Larry and turned away from him. When he got back to the street he turned only to find Rat. His half-human half-rat companion.

"Any luck?" The high-pitched voice emanated from Rat.

Lux sighed. "Got kicked out."

"So much for having a lead."

"We got a lead for a lead. Maybe we can use Trip's old shirt and a female Mongrol to track her down."

"Do you know any female Mongrols?"

Lux shook his head. "But I know where to find them."

"Fast Mikes?"

Lux walked into Fast Mikes with trepidation. His steps were slow and considered. Everybody inside the building was a Mongrol. They turned to him and Rat as he entered. He did a small friendly wave, an attempt to prove to himself he was welcomed.

The Mongrols didn't respond.

He walked up to the front desk.

"You want a girl?" Said an old Mongrol.

"Sure," Lux replied.

Out walked a line of Mongrol women. They were cute and slim. They had fur that covered their bodies. Their hands still looked like human hands, just covered in fur. Lux had heard that Mongrol girls were tighter than any human being, they were also nicer. The lineup stared at Lux impatiently. They were jumping around with smiles on their snouts. They wanted to jump Lux's bones. Some of them may as well have been in heat.

Lux licked his lips at the anticipation. Nobody here seemed to be judging him, but he expected that their actual thoughts were different. They lived in a world of money. It ran everything and if Lux could pay, what did the rest of it matter?

Lux picked what he thought was the cutest Mongrol girl. Her fur was white with dots along it. Her figure was lithe. She had hips on her that were made for grabbing. He approached gently and put his hand on her hip. She smiled down at him, she was considerably taller.

"You like me?" She said gently.

Lux pulled himself into her fur and through it said, "I like you."

The Mongrol girl smiled and jumped up. Her tits bounced along with her. She was completely naked, all that covered her was fur.

She guided Lux further into the brothel until they were alone in a room. She laid down on the bed and stared at him.

"You're cute for a human."

He approached the bed timidly. He touched her flat stomach and felt her soft fur. It ran under his hands as he left a momentary imprint on her body.

She pulled herself all the way back onto the bed. Lux started to remove his pants.

"Hold on," She started. "What are we talking about on price and time?"

"Oh. Right."

"Three hundred for the half-hour."

Lux looked down toward his pants. His wallet was in his back pocket and he knew he had the money, but he didn't know if he had wanted to spend it. It was different now that he was in the room with her. Inside of the brothel, with a naked Mongrol pussy ready for him to ravage her. He had heard so many things. That a Mongrol pussy was the tightest there ever was. That their soft fur and dog-like attitude made them the perfect lover. He'd heard it through the grapevine, and never from somebody who admitted to having visited a brothel, or fucked a Mongrol on their own. It was always a friend of a friend.

Still, he was here and tempted. He came for a specific reason, and now he needed to follow through. What was worse, Rat was waiting for him outside. He would question why a simple question would take so long.

Lux thought about this and responded, "Deal. Three hundred for the half-hour."

The Mongrol girl clapped her hands. She looked genuinely happy to be here with Lux. She crawled over to him and put her fingers on his chest and went further down his torso until she grabbed his cock through his underwear.

"I'm excited to see this. I've never seen a human cock before." It jumped in her hand. "Ooh. You like that don't you?"

"Yes," Lux replied. "What's your name?"

"Gita. Yours?"

"Lux."

"Lux..." She let it roll off of her tongue. "What a name for my first human." She let her tongue roll out of her mouth and it hung to the side. She manipulated it to simulate as if she was sucking his cock. "You want this?"

Lux nodded happily.

"Get naked." She told him.

Lux finished removing his pants and took down his boxers. Gita grabbed at his cock and stroked it gently. It was already hard. Her hand moved up and down the length of it. She put her other hand on his chest and started pulling his shirt upward. Lux took the hint and removed the shirt. Now her fingers were teasing at his naked chest. She leaned forward and licked his skin with her long tongue. He felt a chill go up his spine.

She grabbed the back of his head and pulled him in for a kiss. At first it was just his lips and her snout mashed together, but she opened her mouth and her tongue started to explore his face. He opened wider and soon enough their tongues were playing off each other.

Lux pushed his groin closer to her. He was moaning and Gita could see the desperation in his face. He wanted to fuck his first Mongrol pussy more than anything.

She grabbed the back of his head and placed it on her tits. He started to suck through her fur. Her nipples were standing tall and ready for him. He sucked with his arms wrapped around her. He loved the warm feeling she left in him. He loved everything about the Mongrol in that moment.

They both fell back into the bed and Lux started to hump against her softness. His cock was hard and ready to find the inside of her, but he had never fucked a Mongrol and was worried he would miss, or it would be different. He waited for Gita's guidance, though it didn't seem to arrive fast enough for his liking. He was humping the air like a dog.

"Excited, aren't we?" She said. Lux nodded through his desperate moans. He wanted to be inside of Gita more than anything. He wanted to feel the sweet release of her pussy on his cock. He needed it. "It's exactly where you think it is, big boy."

He kissed her stomach and moved further down her body until he was at her entrance. He started trying to find the tight hole that awaited him, that was promised to him after all these years.

When he found it he let out a loud groan as he pushed in. They were right. A Mongrol pussy was tight. It wasn't made for a human cock, and as such the different dimensions seemed to have made it perfect for them.

He pushed into her slowly, not wanting to shoot his load all at once. He had paid for thirty minutes and he intended to get it.

It was difficult not to speed up and fuck her quickly. She was tight. She was mewling at him with every thrust. Her hands were wrapped around him, and when he lowered himself to her fur he felt safe.

It was easy enough to cum, but he wanted to enjoy this.

"You're so fucking tight." He told her.

"I know." She moved her pussy against him in countermotion.

"Fuck!" He yelled.

He started to speed up his pace, realizing no matter what he wouldn't last long. The Mongrol pussy was designed to milk cock as fast as possible and it was doing the job admirably. He fucked her harder and he reached his hand up toward her face. His mouth was on her nipple and his thrusting was frantic. He pushed into and out for as long as possible until his cum started to leak into her fresh Mongrol pussy.

Lux pulled his cock out and stared at the mess he had created. She was leaking human cum.

"That's a first." She finished. She reached down and tasted his cum. "Taste's good."

"Yeah?" He laid his body on top of hers. Her larger figure held him in place. She wrapped her arms around him and kept him warm for a while.

They cuddled like this for the rest of their time. That was different from a human hooker too. The human would leave you once the fucking was over. A Mongrol couldn't help themselves, they wanted to be close after fucking, even if it was just a job.

They both cleaned themselves up in the shower in the corner of the room. Gita shook the excess water off her body and Lux grabbed a towel.

Gita was at the door, counting her money, when Lux remembered his real reason for being here.

"Gita, I need a favor."

"What is it?" She replied.

"Can you help me find somebody?"

Gita frowned in the adorable way that Mongrol women do.

"She's a girl. She went missing a couple of weeks ago."

"What do you need me for?"

"The only lead I have is an old T-shirt. A Mongrol, told me girls have a better sense of smell."

"We do..." She replied.

"Help me find her, please."

"How much?"

The group started with the Pawn Shop. Lux had Gita smell the area for Trip, but nothing came up. From there they explored the city hoping to catch some sort of scent. They ended at Trip's old workplace, The HK Brothel.

That was the first ray of hope for Lux.

Gita picked up on the scent and started walking through the city. They went through some shops, a place to eat, to what Lux presumed would have been her apartment.

They had been close but he had never visited where she lived. There were parts of her life that were intended to remain a mystery. That was her role in his life as a whore. She was merely a means of displacing his emotions, but those emotions had displaced too much and now he was in a search for her. He longed for her.

Lux thought, it must be real. he had just fucked a Mongrol and he still wanted Trip. He still needed to see her and tell her--anything. He wasn't sure what he would say, just that he missed her perhaps. It was that ragged innocence that kept him searching despite himself.

Girls went missing all the time, it was an underground economy that had existed since time immemorial. There was no sense to it. Just the reality some girls were luckier than others when it came to being taken.

The group continued on until they arrived at a nondescript building. Rat moved around the perimeter and climbed up so that he could see inside the windows.

He came back around, "Looks like some sort of drug den."

"Trip is here?" Lux asked Gita.

She nodded.

"How are we supposed to get in?" Rat asked.

"The only way I know how." Lux pulled out his plasma pistol.

"You want to invade somebody's drug den?" Gita said.

"I've got to find Trip."

"Why is this girl so important to you?"

"Because... We share something special."

"I guess you'll have to explain just what that is." Rat said.

"I don't have to explain anything to you." Lux said.

"Then don't, but are we really going to risk our lives for Trip?"

"Do you have a better way to find her?"

"I guess not." Rat finished.

"Wait for us Gita."

"This is not worth what you're paying me."

"I know," Lux said.

They started to approach the front door of the building.

"You really should put the gun away." Rat said. "What if they just let us in the front door?"

"Do you really think it'll be that easy?"

"Eh... No."

"So?" He replied.

He gripped his plasma pistol and pulled back the energy coil. He walked with Rat towards the front door and shot up the lock. The door gave way, and they rushed inside. The Mongrols waiting inside were armed. Counterfire started to move from within the building towards Lux. There were shouts and screams from other people.

Girls started running from room to room. Lux and Rat made sure to move slowly through the building. Taking the time to clear each of the rooms. They found naked men ready to fuck a variety of girls. Human, Mongrols, they even saw a Swine.

Lux had to hide his disgust as the human in the room hid his massive erection.

Lux wanted to shoot him out of a sense of disgust, but he held himself back.

He exited the room and found himself face to face with a Mongrol who grabbed him by the throat. He was lifted off the floor and thrown back. His plasma pistol scattered backward while Rat hopped onto the Mongrols back. He started to scratch him, piercing the skin and leaving blood fur where he attacked. The Mongrol tore at his back attempting to remove Rat.

From beyond him came more gunfire. Typical blaster rounds. Old-style weaponry. The sounds echoed through the building and lit up their origin point. They continued to fire in short bursts. One of the rounds missed Rat and obliterated the Mongrols head. He collapsed onto the floor as Lux shuffled for his pistol. He began to fire back against the blaster rounds. Rat moved quickly and avoided the gunfire, finding himself face to face with the men with guns. Lux took the opportunity to fire off a few rounds.

Rat punched the man in front of him, disarmed him, and blasted his face with his own weapon.

A Mongrol tried to come from behind Rat but his arm was obliterated by the plasma pistol.

"Enough!" Yelled one of the Mongrols from beyond their line of sight. "Why are you here?"

"I'm looking for a girl!"

"We got plenty!"

"Her name is Trip."

"Don't got her."

"She's here. A Mongrol sniffed her out... Rat, go get Gita."

Lux kept his plasma pistol aimed down the hallway, expecting at any moment that the Mongrol behind the voice would have a change of hearts.

Both their heads peaked out and they locked eyes. Lux winked. The Mongrol shook his head.

Gita returned and started sniffing through the rooms. She walked past the sex rooms and through to where Lux stood. She pointed down the hall.

"She's down there."

Lux took a moment. He locked eyes with the Mongrol.

"You have what I want."

"Ain't nobody here named Trip, I promise you that."

"Her shirts here."

"That doesn't mean shit!"

"I want her."

"Man! This must be some bad bitch for you to go through all this trouble."

"She's my bitch." Lux said.

The Mongrol could be seen rolling his eyes.

"These the kinds of people you roll with?" He asked Gita.

"I don't roll with anybody. They paid me to be here."

Lux shot the plasma pistol into the air. "This is all besides the point. Who do you have back there?"

"She's just some whore!"

"What if she's my whore?"

"Her name is Annabelle."

"Annabelle," Lux said. "Let me see her."

"Come on in." The Mongrol said sarcastically.

"Drop your weapons first."

"Fine."

The Mongrol tossed his weapons onto the ground. Rat moved to collect them and get them out of the way.

They entered the very back of the building. In the corner, cowering, was Annabelle. She was young and innocent looking. Her face had rounded features of youth.

Lux looked at her and recognized her.

"You know Trip." He said.

"Who?" She replied.

"Trip. You worked with Trip."

"I don't know a Trip." Annabelle replied.

"Why are you here?"

"They brought me here."

"Do you know who you are?" Lux asked.

She shook her head.

Lux got down to her level and grasped her face. "They wiped you didn't they?"

She nodded.

"You really have no idea who Trip is, because you don't know who you are."

"Fuck. I wish I knew your name. I really do. It probably isn't Annabelle. We slept together once."

"Was I a whore?" She asked.

Lux nodded. "A good one."

"Let's get you out of here." He helped her off the ground and took her hand. "Somehow, you're going to help me find Trip."

The Mongrol stopped Lux. "You think you can just take my whore? I paid good money for her."

"You paid to have her wiped?"

The Mongrol smiled. "What does it matter to you?"

"It matters quite a lot." Lux aimed his plasma pistol at the Mongrol's chest. "Who was it?"

"Uh..."

"I don't have all day."

"I don't know."

"You don't know or you won't say?"

"He's from Jakoba. He's a Human who's mixed in with some Mongrols like us."

Lux watched Gita's hip walk their way out of the taxi. He imagined himself with her, inside of her. He imagined what else he would like to do with her. He wondered if he would ever see her again. There was no reason for them to cross paths again, no reason for him to return to a Mongrol brothel except for his own depraved needs. He knew that Humans and Mongrols shouldn't be together, there was something unholy about it.

12