Rafael's Piano: A Love Story Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mattwatt43
mattwatt43
452 Followers

"That was so much fun!"

He only laughed as she went about the blow job that she intended. As she sucked him off, she held his cock in her hand and used her mouth on it.

"No hands," he whispered to her, and she put her hands down immediately, responding:

"No hands, sir!"

"Ah, the Associate Professor learns quickly!" he quipped and she grinned and spoke an elaborate 'yes, sir' around his prick head in her mouth

He took her to bed, when they were finished with the shower and his love making this time was slow and sensuous. She responded with a series of ever increasing moans and cries, until they had both of them cum, and settled back a bit.

She went then to the bathroom for a towel and wash cloth. When she came back, she used her mouth to clean his cock and then washed him with the wash cloth and used the towel on him.

They lay in the middle of Catherine's king sized bed and listened a bit to the night.

"Do you have classes tomorrow morning?" he asked.

"Yes, but not until 10 AM," she answered.

"I have an 8!" he said.

"Why don't you take either the car or the truck and I'll come later?" she asked.

"Thank you, I will," he said. "Then I have an 11 with that sexy professor Little, but I'm done after that."

She giggled then and said: "Associate Professor but I'm done by 1:30 PM, and before she could ask, he went on:

"Then we'll shop in the afternoon!"

"Oh good," she said, kissing his shoulder, "Otherwise, I don't have panties to wear, with all of the old ones being given the heave ho!"

"Maybe we shouldn't shop, and make Associate Professor Little go to work pantyless for a day or two," he said next.

Her response was a strangled: "Eeeeep!"

But she said:

"Whatever you wish, sir."

"Shop it will be then," he said, "But we won't dismiss the other idea either."

"Of course not, sir," she said, snuggling against his naked side, and pressing her tits against him and her pussy hair against his thigh.

"Tell me about college," he said.

"Ah," she responded, "My great sexual awakening and shutting down, you mean."

"Yes," was his answer, "Tell it with details."

My roommate in college was an athlete. She played soccer and volleyball. She was tall, blond and very assertive. I fit in with her and we were kind of friends because I was quiet and pretty much did as I was told. But one night the relationship changed.

She'd been out with her boyfriend and they had a spat or something but, in any event, she came home frustrated.

I was already in bed; I wore, in those days pajamas. The first thing I knew, Carolyn was shaking me awake and saying to me:

"No more pajamas for you."

I was groggy but she was so insistent that I did get up and took them off, just throwing them into the corner, while she watched. It left me wearing only white cotton panties but she didn't like those either and they got thrown on the pile.

Then, I was kind of frightened of her at that point, she pointed to the bed and said:

"Go to bed like that from now on."

I simply nodded and got into bed but she took off her clothes, she was gorgeous, and followed me into bed. She put a knee on either side of my head and ended with her pussy directly over my face.

She said to me quietly: "Eat me, Catherine."

"And I did. She settled down to sit on my face and I used my tongue and lips on her as best I could. I put my hands on her ass but she made me take them away and never let me hold her ass that way. Eventually she came, and my jaw was kind of sore, and she just went back to her bed."

Catherine paused then.

"Go on," he said.

"Well, we never spoke of it in the daylight; but it became a regular thing after that. She'd simply say: 'Ready?' and I'd answer 'Yes, Carolyn,' and she mount my face saying to me: 'Eat me, Catherine'.

It went on for two years until she graduated. She left me behind and never bothered to try to contact me. In the dark, in those days, she called me her 'pussy girl' and treated me like a possession, though in the day she was very nice. At night she dominated me, and it was about 3-4 times a week that she'd give me the order 'eat me, Catherine', and I would."

"Wow!" he said softly, "How did you feel?"

"That's the thing," she began again, "I was constantly turned on by it. I loved the words 'eat me, Catherine', I still at times use them to play with myself here in the dark, when I'm alone and horny. But I loved it. When she was gone, I longed for it but it scared me so much to be becoming, as I thought, a lesbian, that I simply withdrew from sex. I mean I just gave up on it. I got a reputation for being cold that I didn't mind at all. Quickly enough, I no longer had requests for dates. I was a buddy to a lot of guys but no one ever tried anything with me, and I kind of languished."

"Oh dear!" he said then and drew her to himself closer.

"I compensated by plunging into academics; I was good at my studies and set myself on a doctoral path and here I am. But then you ran into me, when I was a train wreck and, as they say, the rest is history. You've just saved me; saved me, saved me, and I want to show you my gratitude in multitudinous ways!"

"You already do, lovely Catherine!" he said.

"Do you mean that?" she asked in a tiny voice. "Do you mean it when you say that I'm lovely?"

"Every single word; you are lovely beyond lovely!" he answered, stroking the line of her hip and thigh with his hand as he spoke.

"Oh dear this is nice!" she said.

"You know," she finished her tale then, "I still can't use pajamas but I've never allowed, clothes wise, a sexy side of myself."

"Time to begin then. Shopping tomorrow; you need to spend some money on yourself and your new clothes."

She giggled. "I don't usually do that, you know."

"Yes, I do," he said, "But we're not going to be usual.

"No, thank heavens," she said snuggling against him.

They drifted into sleep. She was stirred awake in the middle of the night by a movement. She opened her eyes almost in a panic and saw that it was 2:35 AM.

"Wha . . .?" she started to say but realized that he had moved and had one knee on either side of her head.

In the dark of the night he said to her in a fierce whisper:

"Eat me, Catherine!" and she sobbed for three second and then opened her mouth to receive him, knowing down deep that he had grasped the phrase and what it meant to her and made it his own, their own, chasing away old ghosts at the same time, as she loudly and wetly sucked his prick.

She was up before he was, and slipped downstairs to get some breakfast. He'd told her that he liked a light breakfast most of the time, which she had ready by the time that he was there.

He smiled at her pattering around the kitchen naked.

"Naked Associate Professor? In the kitchen? How decadent!" he said.

"My master didn't give me leave to wear anything," she said, going to him and putting her arms around him for a kiss.

He patted her ass, and took the coffee that she offered with a smiling thank you.

"I really like having you here!" she said.

"Good because I live here," he quipped, and she grinned.

Much to her delight, he sat down to the piano and played for about 20 minutes before going to school. She lounged against the piano, still naked and simply listened to his wonderful playing.

As she listened, she consulted the time and at 6:35 AM, she went to the kitchen and took a kitchen chair so that at exactly 6:45 AM, she was standing by the chair naked, but very nervous. The piano playing stopped and he entered the room.

"Ready?" he asked softly.

"As I will be," she said, "Nervous, excited, afraid."

"Catherine," he said holding her face in his hands, "You never, ever need to be afraid of me."

"Thank you," she said, "I know that but am being silly."

He grinned then and said: "Spanking!"

He sat and she positioned herself over his lap. Rafael was as pleased as it was possible to be. She lay over his lap naked and submissive.

"What size panties do you wear, Associate Professor Little?" he asked.

"I wear sixes," she said, then mumbled "Big ass!"

"Not at all," he said, then:

"Seriously, Catherine, your ass is world class. I love it. Right now I'm going to spank you, those ten that you have coming but soon, very soon, I'm going to make love to your ass: bite it, lick it, kiss it and, yes, fuck it!"

"Ohhhhhhhhhh!" she said. "I don't know if I should look forward to it or worry."

"Maybe both!" he said with a laugh, and then whispered: "Count for me."

(WACK!) went the first and she squealed and said a breathless 'one'.

"Lovely ass!" he said and then: (WACK! WACK!WACK! WACH!)

"Two, three, four, five!" she said totally out of breath.

He ass was warming and the blows hurt but they were generating a heat that she couldn't ignore.

(WACK!WACK! WACK!WACK!WACK!)

"Six, seven, eight, nine, ten!" she all but squealed and he let her down from his lap.

She moved immediately to get between his legs and her hand went to his zipper.

"Please, may I, sir?" she said, "I'll beg, I'll plead! Please!"

"Yes, love," he said very satisfied, as he watched her again go through the process of sucking his cock.

After he came, he said:

"Sorry to mention it, Associate Professor, but I have to go to class."

"Rats!" she said, "I want to play."

"We will later," he reminded her, "Remember that I have a date with your ass!"

"Eeeeep!" she squealed and grinned at him.

He took the truck to school, and she went off immediately to do a project that she had planned.

She got her project finished quickly and was pleased with the results, and then got ready for school. She had only one pair of panties left that were decent. They were a pair of black nylon 'grannies'. She wore them and promised herself some new ones that day.

She had some papers that she'd worked on for a philosophy seminar that Rafael was a member of, being glad that he'd done so well on his paper. Then it was off to school.

mattwatt43
mattwatt43
452 Followers
12