Rafiq's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I merely removed myself and looked longingly at Hasina's dripping cunt, before I moved to Rafiq's spot and took my position in front of Hasina's mouth. Hasina submitted without much protest to our further demands. Rafiq turned her over.

"Oh dear. You came inside her? Well, that leaves her ass then." I saw Hasina's eyes change from desperation to fear once again as she felt Rafiq descend on her from behind. She screamed loud, an ear piercing one.

"Silence her, will you?"

"Shh, shh, shh....Here." I bent down and offered her my limp cock. She quickly swallowed it and gagged on my shaft. I bent lower and completely throated her with my cock, as Rafiq began to pound into her ass. I voraciously mouth fucked Hasina, while her ass was getting used to Rafiq's probing dick. Soon, we both came. Me inside her mouth and Rafiq in her ass and we sat down on the floor, letting Hasina rest on the table.

After a few minutes, I looked at Hasina. She was still lying on her back, her legs raised at the knees and her chest back to normal breathing. Her eyes were closed and she looked to be sleeping. Rafiq had left, after effectively threatening Hasina if she opened her mouth and taking some pictures of her.

I sat mutely, following whatever Rafiq said then after a while, did the same when Hasina began to stand up, struggling to support herself. I watched her dress herself and make her way out of the room. She never turned up for work after that day and neither did the cops. It was like the thing had never happened.

The only thing that served as a reminder was when one evening, when I was about to close the shop, I saw Hasina walk towards the shop. I began to prepare myself for the confrontation, but before I could, I saw the bundle that she was carrying carefully in her arms. It was a child. Her child. She asked me for some medicines and baby formula.

The new assistant, Roopa squealed at the sight of the baby and asked for holding her. The baby was named Zeena, Hasina said to her and as I watched both of them fuss about the baby, I was shaking inside with anxiety and fear. I wanted to know but didn't dare ask Hasina the obvious question. Hasina sensed my hesitation when I stopped her before she left and looking at Roopa who was equally puzzled.

"Yes. She's ours." She said, before smiling and turning away from me.

12