Rag Doll Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's much less scary than being all alone up there!" she murmured as she huddled up against me, spooning against me and shoving her delectable rear into my lap, which wasn't a good idea; I'd had the makings of a respectable erection from the moment she'd first slipped into my room, and now, with all the added stimulation, I rose fully to the occasion. Shari seemed not to notice, but then she began pushing herself against me, slowly at first, and at first I thought it was just her getting comfortable in her half awake state, but then things changed -- radically.

I was just getting used to the feel of her peach bottom jammed against my solid cock when she turned around and pulled herself against me, her arm around my waist and her lips an eyelash away from mine.

"That's better, Bobby, don't you think this is more comfortable?" she murmured, her mons pressed right up against my erection. I didn't trust myself to speak, as I was still trying to make sense of what she was doing; she must have been able to feel me in my current state, Christ, it was nearly poking me in the chin, but all she did was wiggle slightly against me, a soft groan escaping from me as she did that.

"Bobby, relax, you're all knotted up, and so tense...!" as she said that, her hand slid down and brushed against me, making me groan again. I still wasn't sure what she was doing, but whatever it was, it was basting me slowly but surely in my own juices. I was in a haze of arousal tinged with guilt, and then I felt her hand on me again, her fingers curling around me as she held me through the material of my shorts.

"You really are so tense, Bobby, you need some help here..." she murmured, her hand squeezing rhythmically as she breathed softly against my lips, her breath sweet and fresh, and then her tongue flicked out to lightly lick my lips, one quick flick followed by a small peck of a kiss full on my lips. My mouth sagged open as I realised she was trying to seduce me, and if the state of my cock was anything to go by, she was succeeding! My hand slipped around her waist of its own volition, then slid down to cup her tight little bottom, squeezing gently as I explored the tight, firm little bum I'd admired just a couple of days ago. It felt like she'd been teasing and taunting me forever, could I really only have met her three days ago?

I pulled her closer, her lips now almost against mine, and Shari smiled, and took that last step, pressing her lips against mine as her tongue insinuated itself between my lips to rub lightly against my own. I was astounded; this was my first real kiss, and it felt amazing, wonderful, incredible, like nothing I could ever have imagined or dreamed of, and I pressed forward, wanting to keep doing this with this lovely girl. No more feelings of guilt troubled me; I was in bed with a gorgeous girl, who apparently wanted me, all I wanted to do was whatever she wanted to do, anything to relieve the ache in my solidly erect cock.

Shari broke our kiss, to kiss my neck, my throat, the hollow of my neck, while I slid my hand up the back of her tee-shirt to feel the warmth of her silky back, then back down to cup and squeeze her marvellous little buttocks again. Shari tugged at my own tee-shirt, and I realised she wanted me to take it off, so I did, and she immediately attacked my chest, kissing me in a line from the hollow of my throat to my navel and back up again, before once more kissing my lips. I tugged in turn at her Tee-shirt, and I could feel her smile against my lips as she leaned away from me.

"You're learning, baby!" she smiled, whipping her top off and giving me my first view of her small, beautiful breasts, round and firm, topped by delicate brown nipples at least half an inch long and looking deliciously tempting. I don't know how long I stared at those beauties, undecided as to what to do, so Shari made my mind up for me.

"Suck them Bobby, lick and bite them, I like that, do it for me Bobby!" she smiled, shaking her shoulders, making her delectable nipples dance in front of me. I reached for her and she pushed her breasts into my outstretched hands, her nipples hard and rubbery against my palms. As I rubbed those firm, rubbery little points she sighed in pleasure, arching her back to push them even more into my hands. Instinct took over, and I began to squeeze and lightly pinch those solid peaks, making her sigh and wriggle even more.

"Bite them, Bobby, suck them, please!" she begged, and I obliged, leaning down to take one in my mouth, enjoying the feel of the hard rubbery nub against my tongue. I rasped it with my tongue and felt Shari shudder, gasping as she did so, so I did it again, harder, feeling an even bigger shudder, and a muted " Ooohh!" from her, so obviously she was enjoying what I was doing to her. I took the other nipple in my mouth, did the same thing, and the same response from her, but I really rang the bell when I sucked hard on the nipple, as she'd asked.

"Ooohh God, yes, like that, Bobby, keep doing that, oh it feels..." she groaned, arching her back to push her nipple even harder into my mouth.

I was in heaven; I'd never seriously expected to ever be in this situation; I'd resigned myself to the fact that girls probably weren't going to view a minimum-wage street-sweeper as boyfriend material, so a future alone and a sex-life comprised of my right hand was what was in store for me, and the girls and situations in the girlie mags were only ever going to be wank-fantasy material, and to now find myself in bed, mostly naked, with an exotically beautiful girl who acted like she wanted me, well, it didn't get any better than that...

And then it did. Shari pulled away from me, smiling at my confused look to lie down and hook her thumbs in the waistband of those tight little shorts, and in one swift glide slid them off and dropped them on the floor, giving me my first view of her smooth pubic area, her labia puffy and pink, the tip of her clitoris just beginning to peek through from under its hood, and the clean, fresh, sweet smell of her arousal all reached down inside me and clicked my limbic system into high-gear, making me want her more with every passing second. My cock was like stone, painfully erect, something she noticed right away.

"Take your shorts off, Bobby, I want to see this!" she murmured, and I was so in thrall to her I obeyed, even though I'd never been naked in front of anyone before in my entire life. I knelt up on the bed and fumbled with my shorts, suddenly modest, but Shari solved that by just pulling them down, her eyes widening as my cock swung free, only about seven inches and quite thick, but nothing like the columns of man-beef I had seen in porn mags. Shari, however, seemed more than satisfied with it, to judge by her sparkly-eyed comment.

"Oh Bobby, that's beautiful, I can't wait...!"

With that, she bore me over backwards, her lips glued to mine as her hand squeezed and fondled me, until she settle into a gently rhythmic pumping motion, lightly stroking me as she kissed me. When she thought I'd had enough, and had fired me up enough, she threw her leg over me to straddle me.

"We'll go this way Bobby, better for you, for your first time!" she smiled as she leaned down to lightly kiss me, just a brush of her lips against mine, while my eyes widened as I realised she was talking about having sex with me. At first I was almost paralyzed with apprehension; what did I do, how did I do it, supposing I got it wrong, supposing it hurt me, or hurt her, all these thoughts scurried through my mind, and I could feel the panic building, my chest tightening as my breath came in short gasps. Shari obviously picked this up, and leaned down once again to look me in the eyes, her own eyes huge and luminous.

"Hey Bobby, it's OK sweetie, don't worry about, just relax baby, you'll like it, I promise, there's nothing to worry about baby, just trust me!"

So saying, she kissed me again, a longer, more satisfying kiss, and once again, more or less under their own volition, my hands clasped and held her firm, bouncy little buttocks, each one a marvel and a joy to hold as she kissed me so wonderfully. As we kissed, I felt her hand on me, holding me, and then the sensation of wet warmth against the head of my cock, more heat, and then the sudden clasping tightness as she took me into herself. The feeling was so incredible, so outside of anything I'd ever experienced, or imagined, or even thought possible, that I groaned out loud in my extreme pleasure.

"Ooohh God, that's so good!" muttered Shari, raising herself up to slide all the way down on me, her breath hissing as she worked herself up and down on me. I was so mind-blown that it took me a few seconds for it to sink in; I wasn't a virgin anymore! So this was what it felt like, it was just so...so...incredible! Now I felt what Shari was doing, and that too was a revelation. Her hands were resting on my chest, and she was slowly pumping herself up and down on me as she swivelled her hips, like a rodeo rider, the combined motions alternately squeezing and caressing me, and I felt myself begun to come to the boil. Shari must have felt it too, because she leaned back and nipped the base of my cock with her fingernails, the sensation immediately backing me down.

I slid my hands down and along her long, smooth, satiny thighs, engaging myself in the feel of her, her warmth, the sensations she was giving me, and when I reached up to cup her breasts and tweak her nipples, she placed her hands over mine, pushing them against her breasts as she swivelled and gyrated above me. I rubbed and squeezed her breasts even more, as she obviously liked it, and I was rewarded with her speeding up her movements and squeezing my cock with her inner muscles.

I couldn't hold back much longer; we'd probably only been doing this for a couple of minutes, but it felt like a whole lifetime had passed, and all that existed for me was this beautiful girl and what she was doing with me. As I watched her, I could see a flush spreading down her neck and slim throat, to blush her chest and shoulders, and her movements became firmer, faster, more sure; she was building toward something, and so was I; that gathering feeling in the place behind the base of my cock was telling me that I was near, and I began moving with her, pushing up against her as she ground against me, instinct finally taking me in hand and showing me what to do.

"Yesss, ooohhh yesss, yess, like that baby, yesss, yesss, YESSS!" she screamed, her pussy clamping tightly around me as she orgasmed. This was too much for me, and I came explosively, spunk bursting out of me in hot jets deep inside her, pulse after pulse, as Shari shook and trembled above me, her hands clamped onto mine as I grasped her breasts tightly, still rubbing my palms against her stiff nipples.

At last she stopped shuddering, slumping down on me, our mixed heartbeats thundering together at the force and depth of the orgasm we'd just shared. Eventually Shari recovered enough to lean up and kiss me softly, gently, sweetly.

"You're mine now, Bobby Davies!" she grinned, "If you think I'm letting you go after that you're sadly mistaken! You were wonderful, baby, thank you!"

I kissed her back, and wrapped my arms around her, holding her tightly against me.

"Thank you, Shari!" I grinned, "thank you for showing me, and for being so wonderful, I'm not letting you go either, you're mine now, too!"

Shari twinkled at me, and kissed me again on the lips, then once on the end of my nose.

"Well, now that's finally settled, tomorrow we need to either get a bigger bed in here, or move rooms!"

I woke in daylight, and immediately panicked; I was supposed to be at work! Then a soft sigh made me stiffen, and memory flooded back as a warm, soft hand slipped around my waist. I turned around gently to see Shari asleep next to me, her face calm and relaxed, and utterly, stunningly beautiful; with her dark Titian hair spread in a mass of tumbled waves against the crisp white of the pillowcase, and her long, sooty eyelashes contrasting against the creamy whiteness of her cheek, she looked like a painting by one of the pre-Raphaelite masters, serene, beautiful, almost ethereal in her repose. I wondered that someone as special, as lovely, as truly wonderful as she was could feel anything for someone like me, especially after such a short time, but she seemed sure in what she wanted, and, much to my eternal astonishment, that was me.

She seemed to sense my scrutiny, after just a moment her eyes flickered open, and she smiled sleepily at me.

"Hello baby!" she murmured, her hand sliding up my chest to cup my chin and brush my lips with her fingertips. I responded by sliding back down into the bed and hugging her to me, feeling her warmth as she draped her leg over my hip and rubbed her foot up and down my leg.

"Mmm, this feels nice!" she smiled, "You're so nice and warm, Bobby, I could lie here like this all day! Come closer baby, warm me up some more!"

She turned and spooned against me, while my arm went around her to cup her soft, firm stomach, holding her gently as she snuggled back against me. It felt so wonderful to lie there like that, no pressure, no need to do anything except enjoy the comforting warmth and drift slowly into a light, relaxed, almost trance state, truly at peace for perhaps the first time in my life.

Shari's breathing slowed and deepened, telling me she was asleep again, and I smiled happily as I reflected on how much she'd turned my life around, in just a few days yanking me back from that edge I had been looking over and waiting for the right time to jump, and transforming me from a bitter, uncaring loner to someone who was, at last, more concerned about other people than himself. She'd saved me from myself, a cliché, I know, but true all the same.

I must have finally fallen asleep again, only waking up when my erection finally prodded me awake, the urge to wake Shari and explore some more fighting with the need to relieve a bladder that felt swollen beyond belief; the call of nature won, and I slid carefully out of bed and into the small bathroom in the main bedroom via the connecting door.

When I returned, Shari was awake, her eyes still blurred with sleep, but her smile sweet and welcoming.

"Come back to bed, Bobby, you're lovely and warm, much better than a hot-water bottle, and I don't want to get up just yet!" she grinned, and I smiled back, sliding in next to her. As I did, her arms wrapped around me, warm and inviting, warming me up from my brief exposure to the morning chill. Once again, she snuggled up against me, her lips soft on my neck and the base of my throat. I was still having trouble taking in what had happened; three days ago I'd never seen or heard of this girl, then all of a sudden she's my sister, and now she's my bed-mate, and it made no sense; but then, I didn't care; she was frankly gorgeous, she was obviously into me, and she actually seemed to like me for myself, as though she could see or sense a part of me that made her feel I was worth her time and effort, a part of me that was still locked away from me.

While I was thinking about her, a detached part of me had been running its hands over her smooth, soft skin and revelling in the feel of her warm femininity, the rustle of her hair, the warmth of her breath, and the feel of her smooth stomach pressed against mine as she hugged me close. I could feel myself getting hard again, obviously she could as well, as she gave a little wriggle, rubbing her damp labia against me, her nipples stiffening as they poked into my bare chest like two little baby fingertips.

"Bobby...!" she murmured, and as I wrenched myself back to reality, her lips found mine, and we stayed that way for what felt like hours, her lips moving with mine as our tongues rubbed, fenced and tasted each other. As we kissed her hands began to work on me, just the touch of her fingers enough to draw me up to full mast, aching, pulsing with the need for her.

"Make love to me, baby, let me hold you this time!" she whispered.

She lay back and pulled me to her, her lips drawing me in, and before I knew it, I was kissing her while I squeezed and massaged her breasts, enjoying the feel of her nipples between my fingertips, and the way her hand squeezed and pumped me. With a little assistance from her, I managed to find and lightly rub her clitoris, feeling the little pearl grow and stiffen as I, somewhat hesitantly, frigged her, enjoying the little sounds she made as I did something she especially liked.

We kept on like this for a while, both of us exploring and learning what the other liked, until Shari let go of me and pulled me completely on top of her. As I did so, she opened her legs so I was lying between her thighs, our kiss unbroken. Instinct now took over, with me raising up on my elbows as Shari reached under to take hold of me and rub my sensitive head a few times against her wet gash, making me groan with the feel of her wetness and heat against my already overheated cock-head.

"Now, Bobby, please...!" she murmured, her eyes closed and her lovely rosebud lips parted as I slowly pushed forward, instinct again showing me what to do. Shari hissed in satisfaction as I slid into her, the sensation of her hot tightness surrounding me almost knocking me out as my brain tried to overload.

"That's it Bobby, yesss, like that, ooohhh, yesss!" she breathed lifting up her hips as I slid back out then pushed into her again, instinct pushing and priming me, showing me what to do. The sensations I was getting were out of this world, plus the visual stimulus of Shari, her beautiful eyes fixed on me as she urged me on, her parted lips an incitement to kiss and taste, her breasts dancing as I thrust into her with ever-increasing force as my confidence in what I was doing grew. Added to this the feeling as Shari rhythmically clenched and relaxed her pussy as I thrust into her, alternately squeezing and releasing me, and I was fast approaching orgasm.

Shari could feel it too, and her thrusting against me became firmer, faster, her pussy tightening more and more around me, and her eyes shutting as she clamped her lip between her teeth. We continued like this, pumping together faster and faster, my head nearly exploding with all the new and wonderful things I was feeling, until at last I couldn't take any more.

"Shari...I'm...Oh God!" I gasped as I came, spunk hosing out of me in what felt like an endless torrent, long pulses that went on and on. Shari screamed into my shoulder, her pussy clamping down tightly on me, causing me to ejaculate even more as I realised that she was orgasming too, that I'd made her come. We strained against each other as our mutual orgasms flared and peaked, then slowly died back, finally slumping down to lie together, drained, sweaty, but very, very happy!

Shari finally stirred, kissing the base of my throat and then reaching up to pull me down for a very hot, sexy, and invigorating kiss.

"Thank you, Bobby, that was incredible, that's why I'm keeping you!" she smiled, stroking my hair as my hands once more explored and touched her, enjoying all over again the silky, satiny feel of her skin, her warmth, and the firm plumpness of her sexy little bottom, each cheek a perfect handful for me.

"Like those, don't you!" she grinned, "All in good time, baby, all in good time!" a statement that puzzled me somewhat, meaning nothing to me just then, but I ignored it as I concentrated on fondling, squeezing and touching this beautiful, exotic, ivory-skinned goddess who'd decided to share my bed.

Shari was doing a little exploring of her own, her hands coming back to my cock and balls again and again, holding, gently rubbing, squeezing lightly, all the while kissing me.

1...345678