Rag Doll Ch. 08.2.1 - Connections

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ready to rock my world, Daddy-Bear?" She whispered, before thrusting herself up and down on me, riding me for all she was worth, giving me as much pleasure as I'd given her.

I can't last long when she does that to me. The sight of her satin skin sheened with sweat, the sleek interplay of her muscles as she rode me, her strong thighs gripping me, and her swelling breasts bobbing so enticingly, all combine to take me close to the edge every time.

"Fuck me, Bobby, fill me up, you know you want to, jam that thing in me, yess, that's it, like that, yess... yesss...oh God!" she chanted as orgasm once more possessed her, and it was too much for me. I came like a volcano, hard as I ever had, filling my beautiful wife endlessly, holding her against me, my arms wrapped around her as she once again trembled in release as her convulsing pussy milked every last drop out of me.

We lay on the cool floor, Shari spooned into me with my arm around her and my head filled with the fruity, flowery scent of her magnificent hair, our bodies glossy with sweat, and our hearts gradually slowing and breathing once more returning to normal. We were both too comfortable to move, even in the still heat of the attic on a hot summer afternoon, so we lay spooned together, enjoying the feeling of skin on skin contact.

Shari lay silent and motionless against me, probably asleep, I thought, her breathing slow and even again after all our exertion, with her head resting in the crook of my arm, but then she stirred, reaching behind her to pat my hip.

"Bobby, look over there. Is that what I think it is?"

I looked where she was pointing at one of the piled-up plastic crates that had been opened, probably by Ricky years before, with wads of papers tugged out of the file folders jammed in there and just left hanging out haphazardly. At first, all I saw were yet more papers, more of the trash my pack-rat father had obsessively accumulated, but then I saw what it was she was pointing at.

It was a piece of paper, but not white like a letter or bill, rather it was buff, with pale green printing, something I'd seen somewhere before. I tried to remember where it was I'd seen something like that, and then memory clicked into place and I realised it was the corner of a marriage certificate. Just like ours, in fact.

Shari turned to look at me, the question alight in her eyes, so I didn't keep her guessing.

"Go get it baby; maybe we've got our starting point after all."

*****

Nia:

Mummy was the fount of all knowledge when it came to Daddy's sisters; when Mummy and Laura first met Daddy, the whole Rosa story was still fresh and hurting him and Barbara was still in his life.

"Nguye't, your daddy all that left of his family, that all he know; his baby sister, both baby sister, taken away from him by wicked, wicked men, and he never stop hurting for them; sister Laura and I never meet youngest sister, husband very old man, take her away, then daddy family hear she killed in accident, baby gone to half-sister, but not know where she live, what she like, anything."

She took my hand between hers, lacing her small fingers with mine, the way she did when I was small.

"We meet man sister Barbara marry, he wicked man, feel evil around him all time. Sister Laura bring me with her first time she come home from university with Daddy, even she ask me to not let her be alone with him any time he come see Barbara. She not trust him, not like way he look at her, way he look at me like he hate me, talk to Barbara, talk to Daddy, like he better than all of them. Daddy dog not like him, not like him at all. Always trust dogs and children, they always see what really there, and Daddy dog not like him or trust him."

That stern, 'do not mess with me' look she does so well came out then.

"Daddy not even want go to university while that man near Barbara, she still young, only at local college, want to be teacher one day, go to university like him, he not want her lose that. Parents made him go. Daddy still not want to go, his daddy make him, so Daddy go, meet sister Laura, fall in love, bring sister and me home to meet parents. Barbara still with that man, her own daddy not make her see what is wrong, your daddy still unhappy about what is happening to family."

Her expression saddened.

"Then Daddy mummy die, so sudden, so tragic, Daddy heartbroken, he come home from university, then his daddy die too just few weeks later, he die of broken heart, not heart attack, whatever doctor say. His little girl die, his wife die, his heart break and he die. Your poor Daddy heartbroken; he alone, no mummy, no daddy, little sister gone, sister Barbara under spell of evil man, he all alone, try to be family of one, but it hard for him, if not for sister Laura be in his life I not know what he do. "

She shook her head, her eyes shining with unshed tears.

"I do not know where baby sister Rosa little baby girl go, not know if Barbara dead or not, if have babies, where babies gone. I know you want to try find daddy family, I see that look, same look when you and Little Boy search around the world for my Hu'e, my Lily-Flower, big sister Bethany."

She smiled sadly, brushing my cheek with her fingertips.

"You have big, big heart, family mean much to you, my Nguye't, you find baby girl perhaps Hu Yeh smile on you and help you find daddy sister too. Maybe you and Little Boy find way to mend daddy broken heart."

She squeezed my hand just a little tighter, that wistful expression whenever she called Jamie "Little Boy" much in evidence.

"You my Nguye't, my Moon-Child, and Jamie, my own little boy, my son, beloved sister son, you are both credit to this family, you bring much luck to this family, and many blessings; you do much to ease daddy heart, you are his children, and have big and warm place in daddy heart, in his life, all he do he do for you. You do so much to keep him whole, but there is still piece missing, maybe more than one piece still to find, so I will help you if I can; James my husband, father of my children, his pain my pain, and this piece of his heart broken too long: it is time to mend and give daddy peace."

She smiled and patted my hand.

"Jamie help you, anyone else you need, ask. Julie your sister, she will always help you, she love daddy too, she not forget you help her find her family, you ask Little Girl now she help you find yours, she is your sister and she love you."

She stood up, straightening and smoothing down her dress.

"When Jamie come home talk with him, ask him, talk with Julie, ask Darryl help, he and wife Lena good people, good friend and family, he ask friend Georgie help find Julie, maybe friend can help again. There lot of people who will help you, Nguye't, all family in best way, let them help. Daddy help so many times, now it time when he need all his children and their family help."

*****

Bobby:

Shari padded over to the open crate of documents, and pulled out the paper that had caught her eye. She stood there reading it, completely oblivious to the fact she was stark naked, her eyes alight with triumph.

"Babe..." I murmured, "Psst, Babe!"

Shari jumped, and looked over at me.

"What?"

"Cover 'em up, babe!" I grinned, and she looked down at herself and grinned naughtily.

"Oh Bobby, supposing Ricky came up here right now, what would he say!" she teased, as I tossed her shift over to her.

"He'd say I married you for your money! Get some panties on, you're giving me ideas!" I grinned, dodging behind a pile of crates as she looked for something to throw at me.

She handed me the marriage certificate she'd spotted, so I read through it as she finished re-dressing and shaking out her hair. It made for fascinating reading.

According to the certificate, dad had married Barbara Jane Morrison (using the "Robert Brian Davies" alias, so it probably wasn't even a legal marriage, great, just one more thing I needed to kick his arse for) of Streatham, South London, at St Leonard's church, Streatham.

According to the certificate, she was a teaching assistant aged twenty, said to be born in Streatham, her parents were Robert James and Barbara Blake Morrison, both deceased, and dad was twenty-six (another lie: he was at least thirty-six, because he was in his mid-fifties when I was seventeen, which is when they finally arrested him) witnessed by two witnesses.

One name was water-smeared and indecipherable, and the other was a James Blake Morrison. Morrison! Barbara had family!

I looked into Shari's eyes and I could see the excitement sparking there. Finally we had something to go on: a definite location for Barbara, her date of birth, her age, and a family member. Maybe if we put all those together in a search on one of those family tree websites we'd get more information. This James Morrison looked promising, for starters; if he was Barbara's brother (and he had the same "Blake" name as Barbara's mother, so he probably was) then he was my uncle.

We just had to find him, and South London looked like the place to start looking.

****

Nia:

Julie was astonished to learn Daddy had had two younger sisters, and she too had been tearful to learn what he'd been through. He may have been my father, but he was her Dada too. She'd leaned on him since she was a little girl, he'd put his career on the line when he'd lied to the hospital to make sure she and Mark stayed together when they were children after her crazy mother attacked her, he'd made her darkest days hopeful, and he was the only man in the world aside from Mark and Jamie she completely trusted.

He was her Dada, and the thought of him hurting hurt her too. Of course she wanted to help me find out where his fractured family had gone; he was Dada Morrison, her children's beloved grandpa, there was no way she wasn't going all-out to help!

Ever the logical one, her first thought was how we were going to go about this; we had names, we had dates of birth, we had locations, what we didn't have was anything else; how did we get more? The internet? That seemed like a good idea, and useful, but not definitive enough. Family and genealogy websites? Definitely a good place to look. Should we engage professional help , one of those genealogists they used on those family-tracing TV shows?

That actually seemed like a good idea, Julie decided she'd look into it, and find out what the fees were, although that wouldn't be a problem; Jamie and my business gave us a very good living indeed, we could afford it, and our dad was worth it.

Julie put together everything we had so far, and decided we needed to follow what we knew, and try and determine where Barbara and this Robert or Brian Davis had gone, where they were now, if they'd had any children, and how many. Ditto Rosa's daughter; we knew she'd been taken in by her married half-sister, we knew she'd only been a baby at the time, so she probably wasn't even aware we existed.

With her it was the same question: where was she, was she still alive, she'd be little older than Jamie, so was she married, and did she have kids too? We didn't know what name she'd grown up using; was it even 'Young', because as far as she'd have known, her big sister was her mother, what was her half-sister's name, and where was she, and was Cherie still with her? It looked difficult, but hopefully not impossible to unravel.

Questions upon questions, but mummy had been definite: use what we knew, and who we knew, get some kind of roadmap drawn up, and follow where it pointed; it was how we'd found Bethany, maybe it would help us find Barbara and Cherie.

The first thing Julie decided to do was get her cousin Darryl involved. Darryl had access to resources we didn't; he'd used those to track down Julie and Mark, so maybe he could somehow use them to find Barbara, or her family, and Cherie, too.

Darryl was one of the good guys, everyone liked him, and his gorgeous wife Lena was the light of his life, and a pretty damn special person in her own right. She loved Julie and Mark, and, because we were part of Julie's family, she saw us as family too; she was as at-home in mummy's house as she was at Julie's, and my kids, Julie's kids, and her kids were attached to each other like the close-knit family group they were, even if they were on the other side of the country.

If we could count on anyone to pull out all the stops, it would be Darryl and Lena.

*

Darryl & Lena:

Coming home after a long day in the operating theatre is always a blessing; the kids relax me, and Lena's calm, sweet presence takes me back down several notches every time. Three small kids and a household to run, and yet when I walk in there's a warm hug, a hot drink, and an even hotter kiss, just the thing to perk me up after being on my feet in the operating theatre all day long; what else could a man reasonably want?

As always, David and Mo-Mo jumped all over me as soon as I walked in the door and showed me what they'd done in school. Little Marnie laughed and giggled at me from her playpen, leaving me no option but to swing her high so we could rub noses and I could kiss her and make her shriek with laughter when I gave her belly a big raspberry.

Lena eventually took her from me so I could shuck my jacket, kick off my shoes, and collapse in my armchair so the kids could once again clamber all over me. Being a surgeon was what I loved, but being a father was what I lived for, and time with my children was my most precious currency, so I hoarded it as much as I could.

After a reasonable time nuzzling my children Lena shooed the kids off my lap, then flopped down in their place, with her arms around my neck.

"Hello, big Doctor-Man, have fun today?" she grinned. I couldn't resist squeezing her bottom, making her giggle even as I kissed her. Seven years married and three children down the line, and Lena still looked like my younger sister Allie's big sister, not her aunt.

(A little explanation is due at this point, I feel: Lena is my birth-mother Lizzie's half sister, born after Lizzie left home in her teens; Lizzie gave birth to me, but her boyfriend, my biological father Robert, a Royal Marine, was killed in-service before I was born, and Lizzie took off right after my birth, so Lena and Lizzie's father, my grandfather had I but known it, had brought up Lena and I as brother and slightly younger sister. Lena was, technically speaking, my aunt, not my sister at all, but things happened, and now she's my wife, and she and the children are my world.)

Allie, Lizzie's daughter from her subsequent marriage , and an almost a perfect double for Lena at that age, and quite unfeasibly hot in her own right, was currently studying medicine at Kings College, London and fending off attention left, right, and centre. I like to think I was her hero and inspiration, and I won't lie, I do preen and congratulate myself a little over it, until Lena quashes that by telling me Allie's quite a bit smarter than me, and she didn't need me to recommend her, but you keep thinking that, babe...

Sometimes I wondered about my wife...

Allie's younger brother, Marcus, Lizzie's son, my baby brother, was eleven years old, currently in secondary school, and still hazed-out and went into raptures whenever his beautiful young aunt Lena walked into the room, so no change there. Watching him beaming proudly and basking in her reflected glory when she picked him up from school for Lizzie while all his friends gawped at the beautiful lady in the car made her day, but they were right to gawp, she's a beauty, a genuine stone Fox.

That particular evening, after all the kids-stuff, I was looking forward to a little time with my lovely wife. Lena seemed to feel the same way, as she was in no hurry to get off my lap, and I was in no hurry to relinquish her, so we sat in warm silence, she with her head on my chest, listening to my heart, and me with my arms around her, breathing in the fresh scent of her hair.

I could have sat like that all evening; Lena is everything I need, and all I ever wanted, and holding her close is the best reward I could ever give myself, but I could tell she had something on her mind, so, after a certain amount of squeezing her and patting and fondling her lovely, pneumatic little bottom and listening to her giggle, I braced her.

"OK sweetheart, what's up? I know you want to say something, problem?"

Lena toyed with my shirt-buttons, before sliding her hand inside my shirt and rubbing her warm little hand over my stomach.

"No, not a problem, but a request; it's kind of a family thing."

She looked up at me so I quirked an eyebrow in query, and she carried on.

"I got a call today, from Julie, and Nia, we chatted about some stuff, but the reason they called is they need some help. Don't worry, nothing's wrong!" she assured me as I shifted so I could look directly at her.

"Julie and Nia both asked if you could ask Georgie to find out something; it's probably a long-shot, but I said I'd ask you anyway."

"Go on," I said, "What could the girls possibly want from Georgie...wait a minute; are you asking what I think you're asking? Because I don't know, privacy and safeguarding rules and policies are not easy to get around, especially medical records now that they've tightened-up on records-snooping, not even for someone as senior as Georgie; she'd probably have to show cause, because she'd be sticking her neck out an awful long way. If she got caught and struck-off over it she'd never get another position of trust... "

Lena dimpled at me, that irresistible, sweet, sexy grin of hers that made my tummy flutter and my resolve melt like butter under a blowtorch.

"Dar, it's for family, please, just try. They're trying to find out where dad Morrison's sisters went, if they had kids, where those kids are. Georgie helped you once, she put you onto Julie and Mark, perhaps she can find out if they had some kind of medical records and where they are, that would help a lot." She scratched my chin gently, cajolingly.

"Please ask her, Nia's mum and dad have always been so good to us and never ask for anything except time with the babies, they're Julie's family so they're our family too, please, I'd really like to try and help Jules and Nia, please baby?"

Lena knows I can't refuse her anything, which is why she never asks for anything, so the fact she was flat-out asking me to please help at least three times told me how much this meant to her. How could I possibly refuse her?

"I'll call Georgie in the morning," I grinned, "maybe I can talk her round; who knows, I might even chuck you in to sweeten the pot, you know she fancies you like mad..."

Lena thumped my chest, even while grinning naughtily at me.

"Darryl Morgan, I am so shocked... although, she is kind of hot... "

That got her an extended tickling session, the kids, always up for fun, jumped in, and the three of us tickled her mercilessly, reducing her to a helpless, quivering mass, laughing so hard tears were running down her face. When she'd finally gotten her breath back, I pulled her close to me.

"I'll call Georgie in the morning, and if you like, I can drop your number on her... "

Lena thumped my chest again and grinned that cheeky grin she only seemed to keep in reserve for me.

"Don't tempt me, Blondie, but then... she IS a ten, who knows, I might even like it... "

That got her a pinch on her cute little bottom, and a long and tender kiss, while David and Mo-Mo made loud 'eeuuww!' and kissy-kissy noises, and giggled uncontrollably.

Kids, what to do with 'em, can't sell 'em, can't give 'em away, and can't leave 'em bound and duct-taped in the cellar...

Still, once they'd been fed and put to bed and were fast asleep, I had plans for my hot little wifey, and Lena was giving me that naughty little smile that told me she knew exactly what I was up to, and was completely on-board with it.