Rage Against the Latrine Ch. 07

Story Info
John loses a bet so Natasha humiliates him with nappies.
4.8k words
4.78
13k
3

Part 7 of the 29 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In December, I wrote a short 3,000 word story about a female punk rock singer who urinated over a fan on stage, partially inspired by real-life events. I enjoyed the tale and played with the characters in my mind over the following days. I said I would write more chapters if there was positive feedback.

There was.

I had plenty of comments and the story fared well in the "scoring." So, I wrote more.

Out of principle, I never release a chapter until I have written and edited the entire book. But, four extra chapters became six, and then eight, and there are now two dozen chapters on my hard drive. Over 70,000 words of golden showers, female domination and absolute filth with a plethora of additional characters. It's about 80-90% finished. Mostly, it needs editing.

I hope to complete the entire story before Easter. But I didn't want everyone who asked for a continuation to wait any longer. I promised I'd write something in the weeks after the first chapter, and it's been nearly three months. So, here is the next instalment and I will release the remainder as they become ready.

If you have not read the previous chapters, then please do so, as the following story won't make much sense.

This is written in British English, so a "nappy" is another name for a "diaper" and I use both terms interchangeably.

* * *

Natasha revelled in her victory, although the tiny margin of my defeat stung. She needed little encouragement to remind me of my loss and hinted at what nastiness she had planned for the weekend ahead.

As well as teasing me, my lodger spent the week settling into her new home. She tidied her possessions, registered with my doctor, and made an appointment at the salon in the town to have her hair coloured. On Friday, the weekly Popbitch email landed, and I scanned through it before I started work. I called out to Natasha in alarm.

Controversial punk rockers, Bitches Against, were in Leicester recently. Local sources report that two members of their group and a member of their entourage seduced some of the bar staff and filmed a kinky lesbian orgy in their hotel room. Two of the band got legless with three of the attendees, played drinking games, streaked through the venue and passed out naked in the Green Room. And the last member of the all-female rock group found themselves at the student nightclub and she returned to their hotel the following morning wearing lime green boxers, signed by their one-night stand. With antics like this, is it any wonder that venues are queuing up to book them for their next tour?

Natasha re-read the article. "It was me and Faye who had the orgy with Nessie and two barmaids. She pulled them when we made her do the merch stall in a tiny lycra dress and no underwear. Paula and Maddison got fucking hammered. Yasmin partied at the nightclub with Vixen and Fox. Yasmin collects the underpants of her fucking conquests. That'll be Vixen or Kat leaking stories to Popbitch." She rolled her eyes at me. "Goddess Records. Our music label. They always do this when we are planning a tour. Helps with ticket sales."

"What about the one from last year that they published? Faye's drunken orgy in the hotel room in Glasgow? That appeared after the tour finished."

"Oh, that was definitely off the fucking roadies. Faye and Martina had a fight with Laurie and the next thing, we get that. Fucking good bloke Laurie, but can be a prick after he fights with Faye. They have a love-hate relationship."

"I'm surprised you haven't revealed that you really leaked over me on stage," I told her. "Everyone seems to think you did."

"Vixen'll do that for the next tour when the tickets go on sale," Natasha said, with a deadpan response. "There will be something about you being pissed on, I fucking promise."

My kinky friend pottered about while I worked from home. She sent me messages all day, taunting me about what she had planned, and sent me salacious pictures. I felt humiliated, but strangely excited. I emptied my bowels mid-afternoon, and after I shut down my work laptop, I walked into the lounge to see Natasha waiting for me, holding a large padded white nappy.

My lodger laid it on the floor and patted it. "Fucking get naked and sit on this," she demanded, and smiled as I removed my trousers, underwear and shirt. My cock rose as I sat on the padded napkin, and Natasha giggled as she liberally wiped my genitals with the scented wipes.

I squealed as they were cool to the touch and she smirked as a small sprinkle of talcum powder dusted over my exposed cock. "Is that really necessary?" I moaned, as she securely fastened the nappy with the sticky tapes tightly around my waist.

"Of course," she mocked and smoothed the front of the white padding. She held a pale yellow shirt that was a little tight for me, that she put over my head and unfurled down my body. It fastened underneath my padded pants like a baby romper suit.

"A present from your friend?" I asked, and she hummed as she sat up, admiring my humiliation. "I look ridiculous."

"You are supposed to look fucking ridiculous!" Natasha snapped. She photographed me, cackled, patted me on my bloated bum and sent me into the kitchen to cook dinner. We shared a few drinks as we watched a film. She ridiculed me, offering me a rubber pacifier or a teddy bear, and I loved the adrenaline rush as I blushed.

Urinating on the couch was a weird sensation; forcing my bladder to let go while I sat on the sofa and then feel the padded warmth across my dick soak and sag around my body. I was certain Natasha could hear the hissing sound, as my prick expelled my pee followed by and a humid glow, which remained as I finished. The cushioned garment bulged, squishy and soft.

Natasha changing me on the floor was a greater embarrassment; I laid on the mat as she wiped my bum with lavender-scented wet wipes and changed the adult incontinence nappy. The pee-soaked garment stunk. After replacing the diaper, my lodger went upstairs to urinate and came down a minute later, holding an oversized translucent baby bottle.

The huge teat was almost two inches long, and pale yellow liquid sloshed inside the big plastic flask. She passed it to me and sat on the couch. "Drink it all up, like a good boy!" my kinky lodger taunted, and she poured the last of the wine into her glass.

"Really?" I moaned, and she glared at me. My resistance faded. I felt powerless in front of me, as she held the bottle to my lips, forcing her pee into my mouth. We watched the second half of the film with my head in her lap, as I laid on the sofa. The familiar taste of her golden nectar filled my tastebuds and my nostrils, taken from the silicon teat that I had to suckle. She subconsciously stroked my hair as I drank her water.

Her actions were both loving and vile; she had wanted to humiliate me and I adored her for it. Sexual submission had quickly become my addictive narcotic. I had never experienced such sordid kinks with my previous lovers, but since Natasha had exposed me to BDSM on stage, I needed to keep feeling those highs from submissiveness and humiliation. I felt a sense of tranquil calm and unbridled arousal from our play and Natasha understood what I required. My lodger was my drug dealer, and I loved whatever she gave me.

She refilled the bottle with milk after I had consumed all of her pungent nastiness; drinking that much salty piss made me thirsty. After I downed the fluids, she took me to my bedroom and deliberately tucked me into the duvet. My lodger handcuffed me to the rail around my the headboard. "If you were a baby, you would be in a cot or a crib. This is to stop you from getting out of bed."

"Natasha!" I moaned. "The bet was to be in nappies all weekend, not to regress!"

She cleared her throat, held my legs vertically upwards, and spanked my bum through my nappy ten times. "If you speak to me like that again, I'll be so fucking angry!" She cried, and with a smirk, closed the door and turned the light off.

The following morning, I woke busting for a pee. Natasha had left me cuffed, and I called out to her without a reply. I yelled, begging her to release me, but I heard her fuss downstairs. Eventually, I had no choice, and relaxed my bladder muscles, feeling the warmth beside my waist grow. I groaned in relief, but felt shame that I had, once again, urinated in the nappy.

It was part of the bet. I knew that.

Natasha entered my room twenty minutes later. She smiled, and I raised my hand aloft. "Please, can you free me? I need to clean myself up."

"No, I need to clean you up," she teased and put a breakfast tray on the floor. She left the room and returned with a "changing bag" and took the wet wipes, talcum powder and a fresh nappy from it. "Lie back."

"Natasha," I moaned, but she slapped me on the thigh, and I laid horizontal on the bed. She unfastened the pale yellow cotton baby grow and looked at me.

"Someone had an accident in the night. This is full." I lifted my buttocks off the mattress. She pulled the nappy from underneath me, and immediately put a fresh one in its place. The white talcum powder covered my genitals until they were a snow-capped whiteness, and she pointed my dick downwards as she fastened the tape around the padded diaper.

She offered porridge and milk for breakfast, and Natasha giggled as I glared at it. "I normally have..."

"I'm in fucking charge," my lodger replied. "Do you want me to feed you?" She threatened. "I have a bib too if you fuck with me!"

I growled, and after she released me from the handcuffs, I ate my food. She let me dress in jeans and T-shirt as we had to go grocery shopping, but the padded nappy added an obvious bulk to my waist as we walked down the supermarket aisles. As I queued for the till, Natasha went into the cafe next door to buy us drinks. She returned as I paid for our items, holding a takeaway coffee cup and the big baby bottle. "It's strawberry," she exclaimed, putting it into my hands as she took control of the trolley.

I blushed as a couple of people sniggered; she had deliberately embarrassed me and I squirmed in horniness as she humiliated me. Natasha changed me, once more, when we got home and demanded that I go into a baby blue short-sleeved romper with huge padding around my bum.

I felt emasculated. Degraded and subservient, and with her friend due, I went into my office to edit some code. Natasha and Faye practised their music in the annexe, and I topped up on water and coffee, squirming as I held onto my full bladder.

I knew the punk rockers would torment me further and, deep down, I wanted it. My lodger's domination - in the name of a "lost bet" - was beautifully evil and at four thirty, I got up from my seat, leant on my desk, and released my bladder to a whooshing sound.

Natasha's voice trailed off as I entered the annexe, and their song halted as the guitarist looked up. "He's pissed himself again, Nats," Faye called. "Such a little baby!"

Those words stung and my friend giggled as she approached me, pointing at the floor. She unbuttoned the romper suit as I lay on the ground, and Natasha sighed as she pulled the full nappy away from my body. I heard Faye's phone camera, and I glanced at the redheaded punk guitarist recording my submission.

Natasha stripped me, and left me wearing just a new pale white nappy, covered in colourful dinosaurs. Faye laughed as she took a dummy from the changing bag and placed it between my lips. My lodger playfully rubbed my bare chest as she stood up. "You suit nappies, John," the red-haired woman teased as she took another picture of my humiliation on her smartphone. "Nessie thinks you look cute! She wants a play date with you!"

"Do you mind? I feel ridiculous!" I said, holding my dummy in my fingers.

"You look fucking ridiculous!" Natasha replied as she played with her phone. "But that was the fucking point. Ahh, Maddison thinks it's funny! And Nessie wants playtime with everyone. She's a fucking slut." We left the annexe to go into the main house, where it was warmer. I shivered as I walked across my drive almost naked and I offered to make dinner. My lodger scoffed. "I've just ordered it!"

"Where?" I asked and Natasha giggled.

"Takeaway!" Faye responded. "It was Nessie's idea."

Forty minutes later, I stood on the cold porch of my house, naked except for an adult nappy, while paying for three pizzas and a garlic bread. The eyes of the takeaway driver bore into me, reinforcing the humiliation of the cackling hyenas from the lounge. This was their game. "That was mean," I complained as I passed Faye her Ham and Mushroom Pizza.

"And I bet you have a fucking boner!" Natasha snapped, snatching her Spicy Meat Feast. "Haven't you?"

I blushed further and didn't reply. Of course, their actions aroused. The indignity of exposing myself in just a nappy to a takeaway driver was a wicked debasement, and had been a desperately stimulating experience. My cock stiffened at the thought of it once more, and I sat on the carpet beneath her as Natasha stretched her legs over my sofa, scoffing Italian fast food.

Faye retrieved some beers from my fridge and we chatted as we drank booze. A lull in the sordid machinations of the scheming rockers. I urinated in my padded nappy twice without moving from my seated position; Natasha didn't realise until she had sunk several cans of IPA.

She laughed excitedly when she saw the bulge around my waist. "Full?"

"Yeah," I blushed, and the took women ordered me upstairs to my en-suite. "Lie down," Natasha demanded, and she unhooked the saturated nappy from my body.

I stared as she dragged it from me across the tiled floor, crouched over it, and released her bladder's worth of steaming piss into the sodden crotch. "It's fucking full now," she snapped and when her flow stopped, she refastened the warm, drenched object around me. I felt it sag as I moved; the heavy diaper pulled on my body as I fidgeted and my kinky lodger squatted over my face.

My lips swirled over her slit, flicking the drops of pee from her delicious snatch. She groaned as my tongue caressed her button, savouring the aromatic delights of her femininity. Musky, sweaty and slippery, I adored wrapping my mouth over her, bringing her to a heaving, groaning orgasm.

Faye watched her friend climax over me. She fiddled with the tapes around my waist, and she unfastened the white diaper. I could only see the bare rump of Natasha, but I felt Faye squat over my midriff. Her cunt brushed my prick as her bladder emptied. Warm liquid cascaded over my cock and drained between my legs to the soaked padding beneath my butt, as my lips caressed Natasha's luscious slit.

Faye filled my sodden nappy further and the entire room stunk of piss. The harsh, urea-laden scent filled the room as I squirmed in the over-saturated diaper. I laid underneath Natasha, driving my tongue into her sodden cunt, as I wallowed in the degrading filth. Defiled by rocker as I went down on another.

Faye tightly refastened the dirty, drenched nappy around my waist as I luxuriated in urine from three people. My moist balls, stinky prick and clammy backside were immersed in pee, soaking into my skin.

I held onto Natasha's thighs as my lips worked my friend's cunt. She groaned and mewled, calling out as I took her closer to another orgasm.

And then it stopped; my lodger stood up and kissed Faye, pressing her friend against the tiled wall of my en-suite. They snogged beside me as Natasha breathlessly impressed her mouth onto her bandmate's lips. "One moment," Faye muttered. She left the en-suite and returned moments later with the handcuffs from my headboard. My kinky friend said nothing as her lover fastened my wrist to the toilet's flexible hose, containing the water supply entering my cistern, and the two lovers left me. "I want you... alone!" Faye demanded, and pulled her bandmate by her hand into her bedroom.

They abandoned me. Chained to my toilet, sat in our piss, and listening to their sex.

The two musicians left the doors open, and I heard every cry, squeal and moan as the bisexual rockers fucked in Natasha's bedroom. My erect cock wept into the cold, wet nappy as I heard climax after climax, with the punks screaming loudly as they fornicated.

I wanted to be there. I wanted to watch and enjoy the sights of the two sexy women screwing each other. Alas, they teased me with the sounds of their shagging - the grunts, the passionate movements, the desperate begging and pleading and orgasmic squeals of delicious relief.

I had none of that, and my lodger returned an hour later with a wide smirk on her face. "Happy?" I asked. "Satisfied?"

"Yeah! Faye knows how to eat pussy!"

Natasha removed the nappy and could squeeze liquid from it as if it was a sponge. She dropped it into the black bin bag. "Surely, this is enough now? You've won your bet," I moaned.

"Tomorrow," my friend promise. "All weekend, remember?"

"I don't think nappy play and baby stuff is really for me." I had enjoyed Natasha and Faye dominating and humiliating me, but age regression was not my kink. "I like you being nasty and kinky, but I'm happy to never wear another nappy again."

"No, it's not for me," the punk rocker admitted. "I hate changing wet nappies, but I like pissing on you! And I fucking love making you suffer." She smirked as she uncuffed me and I showered. She demanded that I go to bed with a bottle of milk and Natasha dressed me in a nappy, a full romper suit and handcuffed my left hand to the bedframe while I drank from the teat.

I didn't sleep; Natasha and Faye went back to her bedroom, and I had their rendition of the Vagina Monologues coming through the wall. The red-haired punk orgasmed loudly and her screams and cries as her bandmate satisfied her echoed around the house.

The following morning, I woke desperate for a pee and called out to my lodger, but she either ignored me or didn't hear. I flooded the dry nappy and my kinky play partner left me tied to my bed for another thirty minutes until the warmth around my genitals had turned cold.

She smiled when she came in with Faye. Natasha held a bottle full of milk and a fresh nappy, and her friend held my breakfast. "Full again!" Faye teased.

"I called you."

"We were fucking!" Natasha snapped. Faye took the drink from her friend, and before I could object, the punk rocker stuffed an oversized baby bottle of pale white liquid into my mouth. Natasha unfastened the baby-styled nightclothes and pulled at the sticky tabs on the nappy as my brain registered the taste on my tongue.

An acidic bitterness to the milk; I spat it out and dribbled the liquid on my romper suit. "Milk's off," I moaned.

"No, we pissed in it!" Faye replied. "And you have made a mess of your clothes now."

"Boys are fucking disgusting!" Natasha giggled as she pulled my filthy nappy free and exposed my damp, smelly prick to the room.

Faye photographed me; one hand cuffed to the bedframe as I drank milky piss from a baby bottle while half-naked in dirty nightclothes. "Smile!" She added.

The milk tasted revolting. I had quickly come to enjoy the taste of Natasha's urine. The harsh acidity on the nose and tastebuds. The slight watering of the eyes due the overtones of pungency and the abject humiliation as the wonderful woman defiled me. I had longed for it, craved it, and appreciated every drop of every golden shower.

Mixing it with full-fat dairy changed the taste of the liquid and it contaminated, not improved, the drink. Faye held my hand on the bottle, forcing it into my mouth. I could not stop myself from suckling the teat and consuming the foul cocktail.

The two rockers, intent on humiliating me, allowed me to shower before Natasha put the last of the adult nappies on me. Susie had only given my lodger a small supply, and I tidied the house while padded. Faye and Natasha practised in the annexe, and I eagerly drank glass after glass of water to fill my nappy.

12