Rage Against the Latrine Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bohdana's butt rested inches above our faces as she groaned. Her body fidgeted, but nothing came out. Natasha soothed her and pressed her tummy. Bohdana moaned and her butthole puckered as she fired a violent squirt of piss onto my face from her urethra.

Diluted, watery pee smashed into me, as the teenager squealed and released the pressure on her bladder. Nessie jostled to get a taste of the young lady's excretions, which cascaded over us. My fellow submissive groaned as she took a mouthful, salivating as I swallowed Bohdana's beautiful elixir; nectarous and fresh, with a delicious strand of bitterness, wrapped up in utter humiliation.

I jostled Nessie for the golden rain as my girlfriend giggled. We were shameless pigs, disgusting debauched addicts fighting for our next high. Bohdana's eyes spoke volumes as she glanced at us, revelling in her waste.

That expression - of fascination and revulsion - was a shot to my arousal. Nessie filled her mouth with piss, and as the flow diminished, the ginger saleswoman leant over me and spat the bitter pee into my face. Her cheeks forced wide, and then the contents fired into my nose and mouth. Abhorrent, repugnant behaviour.

My dick hardened as I laid in the cooling liquid. "Do you need to piss?" Natasha asked me and I nodded. The two punk rockers exchanged glances, and Faye tapped Nessie on the shoulder. "Straddle his fucking cock!" She ordered. Nessie's eyes widened and Faye's expression silently communicated to the worried girl. Hot, slippery, deliciously tight; her cunt was a wonderful sheath for my erect prick.

My girlfriend tapped me on the forehead. "Go on. Piss now!" It took a moment to release with my erection; like my morning wood, it took a few moments to urinate. I exhaled and fired a powerful stream into my submissive partner. She gasped at the new wonderful sensations, groaning and rocking her body as I filled her cunt with my warm pee.

It leaked as she moved, and she played with her wet tits as she ground my bare cock into her leaking pussy. Natasha stopped her, and when she pushed up on her thighs to release my prick from her sex, the remnants of my piss gushed over my dick.

Warm pee soaked me as it emptied from her bare cunt. Golden nastiness flowed across my shaft and balls as gravity drained my waste liquid from her pussy. Faye stopped Nessie from rubbing her clit and slapped her on the buttocks. The three dominant women circled the pool and my body shivered in the cooling fluid and their sadistic gaze.

Faye ordered takeaway for us while Natasha retrieved several drinks from the kitchen. Then, they used the wooden box, left in the annexe from the previous week, to retrieve handcuffs and they attached my left wrist to Nessie's right wrist, and my left ankle to her right; we knelt on all fours in the puddle of piss, with our arses protruding.

Natasha and I had not done a lot of spanking or impact play, but clearly Nessie had been well-practised in their sadism. The wooden paddle smashed against her derriere, causing the young woman to squeal; her agonised howls of pain became waspish groans of pleasure as the two women "warmed" Nessie's rear.

Being disciplined had been one fetish I wanted to explore, and Natasha knew this. I got a few smacks of the wooden paddle, slashes of the cane, and blows from the leather belt. I guessed the hits that I received were a fraction of the intensity that Nessie suffered, but they still stung and hurt.

My cock became erect with every hit on my backside. They got Bohdana to issue a few; I heard Natasha guide her cousin with the cane before it slashed across my skin. They disciplined us as they drank, offering degrading comments and laughing at our squeals.

My mind floated; my body felt limp and sensitive as I bathed in the submissive contentment. When the pizzas came, they made Nessie and I sit in the pool of piss as we ate our food, and drank bottles of beer. Natasha had put a show on for her cousin and I loved the intensity of the play.

Bohdana's uncertainty and reticence had waned completely. She used the canes with elan and enjoyed splashing pain against our skin, and she rifled through Natasha's wooden BDSM box. "I need to pee again," Bohdana said. I could see her holding a black funnel with a long spout from my girlfriend's kinky collection. "Is this..." she giggled as Natasha smiled.

"Yes." She took it from her cousin and showed her the strap and mouth gag on the end of the flexible pipe. "John or Nessie?"

Bohdana gulped. "John." My girlfriend said nothing as she put the gag between my lips, walked behind me and fastened the bondage toy to the back of my head; I couldn't dislodge it, and Natasha held the half-metre flexible hose for her cousin.

"Fill him up, then." The golden-haired teenager stared at me as she lowered her trousers and placed the funnel directly underneath her cunt. Zero hesitation or shyness as she looked into my eyes and sighed. The pattering of liquid turned into a torrent and it flowed into my mouth. I swallowed it instantly, but more and more came.

I was not drinking mouthfuls of piss, but this contraption had forced me to gulp and devour every drop that Bohdana squeezed from her bladder. My eyes bulged; my throat burnt. I had become nothing but a toilet to the dominant women, pushing their pee into my stomach relentlessly.

My gaze stared at Natasha, who smirked, enjoying my degradation by her cousin. Bohdana drowned me in her piss. My tastebuds submerged as her fluid flowed into my gullet as if I was drinking from a garden hose. Neverending, unrelenting stream of Bohdana's waste.

"That's much easier," the teenager added and shook her cunt free of piss, before she held the funnel above me to drain the last of her pee into my mouth.

I panted; every breath tasted of Bohdana's urine. The teenage girl's excretions overloaded all of my senses.

I could see Natasha contemplate, but she unbuckled the gag, and I took lungfuls of fresh air from the annexe.

Twenty minutes, three glasses of water and two more golden showers later, we cleaned up, emptying the pool in the garden and rinsing it. All of us decamped to the house. Nessie and I showered separately and returned to the lounge, both naked. Nessie sat between Faye and Bohdana, and Faye's hand rested on Nessie's fuzz of pubic hair. "Now, slut, go take Boh to her bedroom and give her a massage. A special one."

"Oh, of course. I'd love to." Our guest blushed as the naked merchandise seller held her hand out and beckoned for the young woman to join her. "You'll enjoy it, I promise."

"A special one?" I asked after they left the room.

Faye giggled. "So innocent!"

"After spending some time with you, I am far from innocent!" Natasha ran her hands through my hair.

"I've fucking corrupted him."

"Can I take you to bed?" I asked of my girlfriend and she nodded, held out her hand and I took her upstairs to kiss, cuddle and eat out.

The following morning, Nessie dressed in her familiar pale pink dress. "We're going back to Watford for Nessie's date with Scott," Natasha told me. "Can you get Boh to Euston? I guess the fucking trains are running now."

"I checked. They started against late last night."

Bohdana sat in the lounge. "I've put the phone charger on top of the drawers in the bedroom."

"That's fine," I muttered. "It's full of Samantha's old stuff."

Natasha's eyes sparkled. "Your fucking ex?" I nodded. "Why?"

"Because I have asked loads of times for her to come and move it and she won't as she is sleeping on a friend's sofabed in Hounslow."

"So. Fucking chuck it."

"I... I can't."

"I can," Natasha barked. "Give me her fucking number and I'll tell her. She has seven fucking days before I burn her fucking shit."

"Let her have until Easter and then you can contact her."

"Fucking Easter!" Natasha squealed. "That's a month away. Fucking pushover, you are!"

Bohdana looked away from Natasha and at me. "I'm ready when you are."

"Of course." However, the glare I received from my girlfriend suggested that the conversation about Samantha's things had not yet concluded. "Been for a wee? Got all your stuff?"

"Yes, I did it in the toilet. I'm sorry."

She bit her lip as I laughed. "I wasn't asking for a golden shower. I was making sure you would not wet yourself on the train!"

We talked on the journey to Euston. She opened up and revealed that she was much more curious about kink after spending the weekend with Natasha. "It was crazy fun. We all knew she was a wild child, but that was something I didn't expect."

"Really? She peed over a guy on stage in front of thousands of people. Doing it in private isn't that much of a stretch in your imagination, surely?"

"I guess." She paused and then asked. "But why do you like it?"

I pointed to the skyscrapers through the train window in the distance as we approached London. "I run the most important project for my employer. One word from me will get developers in trouble, or fired. I have the power to block a company's key application from communicating with the most influential stock exchange in Europe. That's authority and responsibility. And when I play with Natasha, I have none of that. I am disgraced, degraded, humiliated, and exposed. And I love it. I need it. I have to have balance in my life. Only she can give me that."

Bohdana listened as I spoke and shrugged. "It seems... dirty. I have a friend who is into kink too, as she has some crazy family who do that sort of stuff, but it just appears nasty. Abusive, almost. I've avoided BDSM because it feels so... mean."

"It isn't abusive. I ask for it. But it is pure filth. I trust Natasha completely. Surrendering to another gives me freedom. I adore being showered with her piss or being submissive to her." I paused. "Why do you think politicians and judges and people who do some of the most demanding jobs in the world get a release from masochism? I yield and submit to Natasha and she lives my fantasies. And in the meantime, I share my home and my life with someone incredibly wonderful. I love her to bits."

Bohdana nodded. "You live in a nice place." There was silence as she looked out of the window and hummed. "If I wanted to come down after my exams with a couple of friends in the Summer to visit London, could we stay with you? Just sleeping bags in the annexe or something."

"Of course," I replied, and she gave a weak smile. "Natasha would love to see you again."

"Yeah, I know. She's wild."

I laughed. "And if you do come down, you don't need to be involved with our games. Just do your own thing with your friends."

"But you'd like me to play, right?" Bohdana giggled. She put her hand on my knee. "I might want to get drunk, spank you and piss on you again."

"Thanks, I think. You say the nicest of things!"

12