Rage Against the Latrine Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She groaned with every thrust; her backside gripped my cock as I gently buggered her. It was a unique sensation. When we had sex, her cunt warmly grasped and stimulated all of my prick. Fucking her in the arse, concentrated sensations around my shaft as it slid past her tight ring. But the trust that Natasha had placed in me to screw her in that way heightened the intimacy.

And it seemed more taboo. Anal sex sounded dirtier, kinkier, and nastier. Most of all, penetration felt tighter, as her ring gripped my prick as I rhythmically fucked her. Natasha's fingers whirled over her clit as I plundered my girl's booty, causing her to groan and mew between her gasps every time I rammed my cock deep into her bowels.

She panted; this was as close as we had ever been to me being dominant with her. Natasha was exposed. Vulnerable. Her most sensitive area invaded by me as I brought myself closer to orgasm, sliding my prick through her tight ring and into the soft velvet of her arse.

She whimpered every time my cock slipped into her muscular circle, gripping and squeezing my dick. My balls slapped against her buttocks as I buggered her. My orgasm neared; the tight grip on my prick was unlike any sensation I had ever had. I rubbed Natasha's back as I chased my climax, pushing deeper and harder as I approached the point of no return.

I came. Sodomising my partner for the first time in my life.

The orgasm welled inside of me, radiating from the tip of my cock, sliding past her snug ring and cascaded to every pore in my body. I groaned as my pulsating prick filled the condom and my hands slumped against her back. She looked over her shoulder, gasping as I panted. "How was it?"

"That was nice," I muttered.

"I prefer fucking you up the poop chute," she replied as I withdrew my cock from her lubricated hole. "Much nicer."

I sighed. "I think I agree with you." We cleaned up and curled together in bed, spooning naked in the cheap hotel. I hugged her tightly and realised what I had missed most about her being on tour. It wasn't the sex or the domination, it was the love of a good woman.

In the morning, I bought us breakfast in a cafe; I had to be back at work for midday and I had a three-hour motorway journey. Natasha hummed her Christmas song as she watched the fields flash past the window. "You've got three weeks until we meet in Oxford. Enjoy yourself," she muttered. When I scoffed, she shook her head. "My ex would have done anything for the best part of a month without me."

"Why?"

She giggled. "Gary was an anal whore. He said he was bisexual, but he loved being held down by his friends and a train run on his butt. I fucked him most days with my strap-on but he always preferred cock rather than me. You've never gone near another prick. I think you fucking should get taken, as I know you'd like it. But now you have plenty of time and opportunity to fucking experiment."

I gulped. "I'm not... I like playing with you."

"You also liked playing with Monika. And you also enjoy being fucked up the arse with a fuck-off big dildo. And you also like being pissed on. You didn't do that shit with Samantha, so that's experimentation which you fucking adored, right? So get your cute little butt on Grindr and have some boy-on-boy action. I have some girl-on-girl-on-girl shagging with Faye and Nessie all the time. It's fun."

I hummed. "Why are you so keen for me to have other partners? You said Gary's promiscuity became an issue and... well, don't you worry if I was always playing away?"

"No. I don't fucking worry about you." She turned to look at me. "Gary loved me, or loved being with me, despite my fucking faults. For some reason, you fucking love me because of them. You look after me like no-one as ever done before and I've never had that. And from what I saw, you didn't give a toss about Samantha half as much as you do me. Sex with other people improves us." She gulped and studied my expression as she continued. "Grant really fucked me on Saturday night. He held me down and he rammed his cock so hard into me, I couldn't fucking breathe. He forced my face into his pants to blow him, and I don't give BJ's..."

"That's assault," I muttered, and she sneered.

"No. I need roughing up every so often. I have to be ravaged. You can't do that. It's not in your nature, and if you tried, you couldn't. But he can. I need an absolute bastard to destroy me and mess with my head. And you give me other things I need. I love to spank and fuck and dominate my partner. And they have to fucking want it. You provide most things for me, but you can't give me a bestial banging and you definitely can't give me cunt. I can't offer you cock, and you loved how Monika dominated you. As long as you don't fall in love with your other bitches and you play safe, I don't fucking care who you screw. Because I know you may have the hots for those strumpets, it is this bitch that you love."

She looked at the flashing countryside once more and I put my hand on her knee until I needed to change the gear. We kissed outside her motel with Nessie looking on from an upstairs window and I waved goodbye to my beau. "See you in Oxford!" I shouted as she skipped inside the rundown building.

She really was unique in every way.

12