Rain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Drake! You don't know what you're doing. You need to stop this instant."

"It feels good, mom. You gave me an erection and it feels good to touch it. My cock is so hard it hurts and it feels better when I touch myself." In for a penny, in for a pound. I undid my jeans and opened the fly. The wet denim clung to my legs, but I managed to force my jeans down around my knees. My cock stuck out of my boxers. I fisted it.

"Son - " She paused.. "Put your thing away, son."

"My cock? You want me to put my cock back in my pants? I don't think it will fit, mom. It's too hard. I mean, look how hard my cock is, mom."

She put her back to me. I sat down on the hay trailer. I unlaced my sneakers, pulled them off along with my socks. I unclipped the holstered .22 Colt from my belt and set the pistol aside. I fought my way out of my wet clinging jeans, followed by my shorts. I moved away from the tractor and stood behind my mother.

"You made my cock so hard, mama." I sounded like a little boy. "I have to jerk off or it feels like it'll swell up even bigger and burst."

"Then do it, damn it!" Mom moved closer to the open door, so close that the falling rain splashed against her legs after hitting the ground.

I stepped behind her. We were so close the only way she could escape me was to leave the dry barn.

"OK. I'm jerking off." I was standing close enough to her to see a shiver pass through her body. "I'm pounding my meat, mom. Turn around so I can see your tits. Turn around so you can watch me jerk off."

"I'm not going to watch and I'm not going to show you my breasts." She shook her head for emphasis.

"That's all right, mom. I've already seen your tits and they're nice." I jacked my cock in a steady rhythm, holding it lightly in my hand." I think they're some of the nicest tits I've ever seen. But you've got a great ass, too, and that's what I'm looking at right now. I think your ass is one of the sexiest asses I've ever seen. In fact, I think your entire body's about as sexy as I've ever seen."

"I don't want to hear you talk like that, Drake."

"But it's true, mom. And I remember you saying all my life that I should always tell the truth." I bent a little closer to her, so close that mom could feel my breath on the back of her neck. Being taller than her, I could see over her shoulder and catch the hint of her cleavage between the V of her polo shirt. I could see the hard points of her small nipples. I could see the beginnings of a sexual flush reddening her skin. My cock, my hand almost brushed against her white covered ass.

"Do you want to know what else is true? I've wanted to fuck you for years. And if I can't do that, this is the next best thing. I'm beating off right behind you. You're going to feel me cum all over your back and ass. That wonderfully sexy ass of yours."

Again, I saw the tremble. The tips of mom's ears took on a pinkish tinge as her excitement increased. Her breathing deepened.

"I'm going to cum, mom. Don't you want to see me cum?"

Mom, in a strained voice, told me "It's wrong."

I had an answer for that. "It's only wrong if we don't love each other. You know I love you."

"I know you do."

"But you don't love me." I felt terrible saying it. It was the same line I used with my first girlfriend, the line I used to get in her panties and take her cherry.

"I love you so much, Drake." She shifted her position a small amount, just enough so the my hand brushed her ass as I stroked my cock.

Encouraged, I brought my face closer to her. I breathed deeply of her rain soaked hair.

"Mmm-m-m. I'm glad you love me, mom." Stroke. "That's going to make my cum so much better." Stroke. "I'm going to cum so hard - " Stroke. "- because you love me." Stroke. "Do you want me to cum hard?" Stroke. "Do you want to see me cum?" Stroke. "Watch me as I cum."

"Are you close?"

Stroke... Stroke.

"Yes," I lied. Stroke.

Mom faced me with a jerk and went to her knees in front of me. As the rain poured down on the metal tinned barn and the lightning darted and the thunder rolled, my mother took my cock in her mouth.

] 03 -

Her mouth was incredibly wet as it engulfed my cock. Wet and warm. No, not warm. Hot. As hot as any cunt I'd ever fucked. And her tongue was a caressing entity. It moved over, around my cock. Manipulated my cock. Pleasured it so that when she asked if I was close to orgasm, I could have gone for several minutes before release. Not now. Not with her wonderfully wet and hot mouth, not with her amazingly adept tongue loving my cock. No, I was close to cumming. I fought the urge, knew I was going to lose the struggle despite all my desires to hold back, to prolong these sensations.

I watched mom as her head rocked forward and back. Her eyes were shut maybe with pleasure, perhaps with concentration. My cock stretched her lips. Her boobs jiggled slightly with her back and forth efforts. By now, her top was slowly drying. It was less transparent. As if to compensate for this loss of visibility, her nipples were now harder. The sight of them made my mouth water.

Mom lifted her eyes to mine. Her stretched lips twitched as if in a smile. My mother made humming noises; the vibrations coursed through my cock. Took me all the way down her throat till her nose pressed among the wiry hair of my groin. She caressed my tight scrotum with long and slender fingers. Massaged my nuts. Pulled gently at their sac.

I tried to blank my mind to the sensations that flowed from the head of my cock all the way up my spine. It was hopeless. I came in a long and strong pulse that jetted right to mom's stomach.

Mom pulled her head back as I continued to cum. She caught the rest of my semen in her mouth. Or tried to catch it all. Although her cheeks ballooned out and I saw her swallowing, a thick rope of cum dripped from the corner of her mouth. The semen hung. Before she could corral it with her fingers, the cum dropped to stain her white polo.

I stepped away from my kneeling mother. She held on to my cock with her lips till it popped free. She opened her mouth to show her coated tongue. She closed her mouth. When she opened it again, my cum was gone.

Mom raised her hand. I took it and helped her to her feet. She moved into my arms. We kissed wetly. For the first time. I tasted my mother's tongue. It was - sweet. Erotic. Hotter than I'd have ever believed, sucking on my mother's tongue as I grabbed her ass cheeks and pulled her hard against my stiff cock. I was amazed as she responded to the contact by rotating her hips.

Suddenly, mom pulled away. She had a strange look in her eyes. She rubbed the back of her hand across her lips.

"That was so wrong." Mom shook her head. "I'm sorry, Drake. I shouldn't have kissed you that way. I haven't kissed a man like that other than your father since we married."

"I never felt anything so good, mom. That blow job, there aren't words to describe it. And believe me, you weren't my first."

She smiled at my compliment despite herself. "I haven't done that to anyone but your dad, either, in over twenty years."

"You made me feel , well, you know." I shrugged. I took a step towards her. "Now it's your turn."

"Oh, no." Mom held up her hand like a traffic cop stopping traffic. "I can't let you do that. You'd want to fuck me if I let you do that. And what we've - What I've already done is bad enough without making it worse."

"How about this. I won't do anything you don't ask me to do. I won't touch your tits. I won't even get close to your pussy or ass. But I know how to make you feel as good as you made me feel. I can guarantee it."

I saw her thinking it over. It was as if I'd challenged her. "I don't believe you."

"I won't even kiss your mouth. Or your ears or neck. I promise."

She laughed and the sound of her laughter rivaled the steady drumbeat of rain on the tin roof. "So, let's say that you won't touch me anywhere except, oh, from the tips of my fingers to my elbow, from my toes to my knees. Have I got this right? And you'll give me an orgasm?"

"I didn't say I'd make you cum. I said I'd make you feel as good as I felt when you were sucking my cock. And that I won't touch you anywhere except where you say. But if you ask me to help you cum, I'll give you the best orgasm you've ever dreamed of."

She smiled. She put one hand on her hip the way mom's do and regarded my face. She looked me up and down. Her eyes didn't linger at my still stiff prick, just took it in with the rest of my body.

"You have a high opinion of yourself."

That didn't require any response from me beyond a nod.

"And you promise not to touch my breasts or anyplace else? Not touch me at all?"

"Scout's honor," I pledged. "Except from your fingers to your elbows, toes to your knees."

"Do I have to be naked?"

"Not unless you want to be. In fact, I'd rather you stayed like you are right now. No, I take that back. "

"Ah, now we get to the fine print. I knew you were going to renege on this."

I shook my head. "It's up to you. Do it if you want or don't. It won't matter to the outcome."

"OK. What do you want? I'm not saying I'll do it; I'm willing to listen, though."

"OK. First, I want you to pull up you shorts in back so that your cheeks are exposed. Like they were after you ran in here."

Mom considered my request. She put her back to me. With her thumbs hooked in the snug white shorts, she lifted them. "Good enough?"

"A little more if you would, mom."

"That doesn't seem like too much to ask." She pulled another inch of material up and suddenly her fantastic ass was back on display. In the gap between her thighs I could even see the groove of her cunt. "What else?"

When I was having her pose for my pictures after our arrival in the barn, I had noticed some farm implements in one corner of the barn. Among the tools was an old bucket. I went to get it. It was rusty but sound. I held it out the door and the rain quickly filled it. I sloshed the water around and tossed it out, then refilled the container. I carried it to my mother.

"I want you to be wet, like when the rain had soaked you."

"It'll be cold. I'll catch my death of pneumonia."

"Mom, it's 80° in here. It's your choice, though. Do as you will."

"Oooh, I hate your attitude. You're too much like your father. Give me the bucket."

I handed it to her. She poured the water across her front and a once her soaked outfit revealed herself. Mom handed me the pail, turned her back, and allowed me to dowse the rest of her.

"What else," she asked, shivering for effect.

I went back to the hay trailer and dug my pocket knife out of my jeans. I flicked open the blade. I used the knife to cut the ropes that held together two bales of hay. I scattered the hay around a mattress sized area. There were a couple of old tarps in the trailer. I spread them on the hay.

I turned to my mother, bowed to her. "Your bed awaits."

"I really want to see where you go with this. Personally, I think your crazy as a bedbug."

"Oh, and please take off your sandals."

Mom undid her shoes. She laid back on the covered hay.

I took the empty bucket and refilled it with rain water. That's when I noticed something I could use. Or rather, my mother could use. In the corner where I'd gotten the bucket, there were several shovels, a couple of picks, even some hoes and rakes. From hooks on the wall hung two saws and what looked like old fashioned ice tongs, only bigger. I decided these were used in moving hay bales. There was also a broken shovel handle. It was about ten inches long and so old the wood had been smoothed by the years. The top of the handle was rounded, slightly bulbous. The broken end was jagged. I took down one of the saws. The handle was hard, but after a couple of minutes, I had the jagged end cut away. I hung the saw back on it's hook.

My mother watched all this with fascination, no doubt. I carried the bucket and my shovel handle back to her. I tossed the handle down beside her. It looked like a handmade dildo. When mom looked at me, her eyes were wide.

"You're not going to use that."

"No, ma'am. I won't even touch it unless you hand it to me later."

"You need to promise."

"I promise I won't touch that cut off handle unless you place it in my hand. Scout's honor."

I"I guess I can trust a boy scout..."

I took off my shirt. I dipped it in the bucket, soaking my shirt. I squatted beside her, my cock nearly touching her leg. Mom drew away from me.

"May I have your foot?"

Mom lifted her foot, I wiped it down, even between her toes.

"The other, please."

She complied. I repeated the washing. I set the bucket out of reach. I looked at my mother.

"You are so incredibly sexy," I told her. I can see your boobs perfectly. Your tits are hard. They're not very big, are they, and so pale. Not large and dark some some I've seen. I think I prefer yours."

"My nipples were always that way. Even after I breast fed you and your sisters, they never got bigger. Or darker." She added after a pause, " It's going to take more than words to get me in the groove, son."

"I know that." It was my turn to stop. I looked at her recumbent body. It was everything I'd ever wanted in a woman's body. And because she was my mother, supposedly forbidden, the desire within me was even stronger. I continued, "After we're done, you're going to pose for me. Naked, desirable. You're going to pose for my pictures with my cum dripping from your cunt, eyes shut in satiation, body slack with completion, chest heaving as you struggle to fill your lungs, a complete woman for her son. Scout's honor, I promise."

Mom didn't respond to my bragodocious forecast; in fact, she looked quite doubtful. I could imagine what was going through her mind. She was a woman. I knew from reading her e-mails, along with dad's, that they had led an adventurous and fulfilling sex life. What was a twenty year old guy going to offer her? It was time she found out.

I took her hand. I brought her hand to my mouth. I kissed the muscular web that formed between her thumb and index finger. I bit it. Gently. Sort of gnawed at the area. Took her thumb between my lips and sucked the digit. Licked it. Kissed it. Worried the fat pad with my teeth. Sucked it some more before going to each finger in its place. I spent a couple minutes on them before returning to her thumb.

"Lie back, mom, if you would."

She settled back. I moved closer to her head. I wanted her to be aware of my cock, still hard even if not fully erect. Mom closed her eyes. That was OK. There was no way she couldn't think about my tool as I worked on her other hand. On this one, I kissed and sucked at the inside of wrist, spending less time with her fingers, although I still paid special attention to her thumb. I made sucking noises as her thumb came in and out of my mouth.

I released her hand. She laid it on her abdomen.

I moved away from her head. I lifted her right foot. Mom bent her knee so I could raise the foot. I massaged her instep. Rotated her ankle gently. Massaged up her calf Kissed her instep. I kissed her big toe. I sucked it.

"Ah."

It was her first response.

I sucked harder, ran my tongue around her toe, and licked between it and its neighbor. I sucked them both.

"You taste so good," I told my mother before returning to her toe. As with her thumb, I sucked, kissed, and nibbled on the fat toe.

"This little piggy went to market... This little piggy stayed home." I sucked the second toe. Continuing the childhood rhyme, I kissed and sucked each toe. When I got to the last of them, I spent a few extra moments.

"I had a girlfriend," I told mom, "who had ten toes."

Mom lifted her head and opened her eyes.

With her foot in one hand and my cock in the other, I rubbed my piss slit over her toes.

"She had six toes on one foot, four on the other."

"Hah, hah. You're so funny." Mom closed her eyes and put her head back down.

I didn't mind her tepid response to my weak joke. It had served its purpose. Mom had looked up and seen my cock as I brushed it across her digits. I wanted my cock in her consciousness, wanted her aware of its presence.

I took her left foot and sucked on her toes. I took my time now, each one getting several minutes of attention. Feet are full of nerve endings. Toes are full of sensory receptors.

"Um, I love loving your toes. They taste so good. They make my cock so hard." I lifted her feet, held them together, and slid my cock over her soles. And your calves. So soft, so smooth, yet firm from all those tennis matches. Your legs are so, sexy. So-o-o fucking sexy."

I returned her toes to my mouth.

"Maybe you need to paint the nails. I like red toenails. They're so sexy. But even if you don't paint them, that's all right. I love your toes just the way they are."

As I sucked, mom squirmed a little. I felt her calves grow firm as her ass moved slightly.

"You know what else I like, mom? I like that you don't shave your cunt. I like a little hair with my pussy." I didn't really care one way or the other; I was talking to keep ideas in her head. "I can see your cunt so easily in those wet shorts and panties. When you dressed this morning and you put on that bra and those panties, did you know I'd be seeing them? Is that why you wore matching undies? Or do you always wear matching bra and panties? Mom?"

"I didn't give you a single thought."

"But I bet you are now. I know you are. I can see your pussy lips so easily in those sexy white lace panties. Oh, and your nipples? I think they've gotten even harder. They're really sticking out. Hard. Just like my cock."

I dragged the tip of my cock over her leg. The passage of my cock left a thin trail of pre-cum.

"Can you feel that, mom? Can you feel my pre-cum? I remember what Coach Hanson said. He was my health teacher. He said pre-cum - I forget the technical name for it, but the whole class knew what he meant - He said pre-cum was a clear fluid that the body used to make sure our cock's were clean inside. Up in our urethras. That pre-cum made sure that no urine would linger and possible damage our sperm. Sperm has to have a precise balance of pH. Urine was too acidic. Or maybe it's too basic. I never was good at chemistry.

"I'm good at fucking, though. I think my balls are always full of cum and my cock's always hard. Do you remember Coach Hanson, mom? He taught health and was a baseball coach. His wife taught English. They left my junior year. Did you know I fucked her?"

"No!"

"Yep," I lied again. I'd never scored with any of my teachers; it wasn't for lack of trying, though. "That's why they went to another district. She was pregnant. I don't think it was mine, though."

"You're lying, you son of a bitch!" Mom's head came up. Her eyes were full of anger.

I smiled at her. "If you say so, mom. I never disagree with whatever you say. I never agree with a sexy woman with hard nipples and a hungry cunt. And I know your cunt's hungry, mom. That's not just rainwater staining the crotch of your sexy lace panties."

I shifted so my face was close to her crotch. I sniffed loudly.

"Please don't."

"I haven't broken a single promise, mom," I pointed out. "Fingers and toes, hands and feet, elbows to knees."

Mom whimpered loudly enough for me to hear.

"Did you say something, mom?" When she didn't answer me, I continued. "I wish you could see yourself. Do you know how red your face is? Listen, mom. I know you want to touch yourself, even if it's just a little. Go ahead. I want to see how you pleasure yourself when dad's not around. He doesn't have to know. It's just you and I. A son who loves a woman, a mother who loves a man. You know what, though, I don't want to make this difficult for you. If you don't want me to watch, I won't. I'll sit here and play with your feet awhile and if you want to touch yourself and you want me to leave, I will. Scout's honor."