Rain, Coffee and Piss Ch. 02

Story Info
The sexual tension escalate in the dark behind the café.
1.3k words
4.86
9.8k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/19/2023
Created 08/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Author's Note: The events in this story take place in continuation to the first part 'Rain, Coffee and Piss'. If you haven't read it, I'd suggest reading it first to get the context. This story features a wlw theme, fingering, eating out and of course, pissing. If these are the things you're into, welcome to a good time.*

-------------------------------------------------------

I was only catching my breath, when she inched forward looking at my lips then back up meeting my eyes, lust shining through them in the dark. Already naked from waist down, the anticipation of what was about to happen made my legs shiver in the cold. She is there, hovering above my lips, waiting for permission while my mind reels back and forth between inhibitions and desire.

I must not dare keep her waiting. I inch my face just a little, and taking the hint she violently presses her lips against mine. Kissing and biting, nibbling and sucking, going down and down finding places where she could and leaving me writhing against the wall. I moan and moan, perhaps too loudly, afraid everyone sitting outside in the café would know. The light from the café falls right next to my feet here in the dark. I think about how we are concealed only by the good faith of the café regulars, believing that the kind barista and the dedicated college student would never be in such a situation. What if somebody walks in? What if they find us out? What if they already know?

I'm pulled back into the moment with her voice suggesting to take things even further. "Would you like me to push my finger inside you?" she asks with a grin, completely sure of the effect she has on me. I nod and her grin turns into a wide smile, making me blush for the first time since it started, making me forget all my inhibitions. I'm just glad she'd have me. Her hands go down and down, her fingers brushing past every inch of my body sending shivers. I'm bracing myself for when the moment comes, her hand deep inside me, rampaging through. But she takes her own sweet time, running her fingers up and down my lower belly, playing with my pubic hair, curling them around her fingers. Frustrated, I let out a little groan. "Impatient, aren't you?" she teases.

Finally, she decides to end my frustration, and glides two of her fingers inside. "Ooohhh," I moan over my shaking breath. She starts to go faster, back and forth, running circles around my clit, spreading the wetness throughout. It feels so good. I loose myself into a trance induced by her rhythm. I rock my hips to match her. Gradually, her fingers start to go inside the hole, little by little, deeper with each circle. "Go in. Go all the way in please," I beg her. Pleased, she starts to finger fuck me. Gently at first, getting faster and rougher with each moment.

My hole simply stretched around her finger feels like ecstasy. I want to scream, scream so loudly. It's getting more than I can handle. I open my mouth and I'm just about to let out a scream when she takes her fingers out of my pussy and pushes them deep inside my mouth, shutting me right up. I tear up, gagging a little. Strings of saliva glisten down from the sides of my mouth as I look at her haplessly. She is pleased. "Now be a good girl and lick my fingers clean, would you?" she asks, and I oblige. I take her wrist in my hands and as if it were a lollipop, and I a kid. I stick my tongue out and lick them slowly and sensually. She pushes her fingers deeper into my throat till I gag and my mouth fills up with saliva that runs down my shirt. She then relaxes her fingers, only to go in again.

"Did you like it?"

I nod.

"Won't you return the favour darling?"

I nod again.

I kneel before her and look up. She's my god under a halo of bulbs. Shaking, I place my hands along her sides and slowly lift up her skirt. She isn't wearing any underwear! My eyes widen. How many times have I met her as the kind local barista, with an innocent face who is nice to everyone. All this while never assuming how dirty she was in her mind, rubbing her legs together behind the counter, making coffee with no panties on. "You like what you see?" she asks, and I could only muster up a smile. Two hours ago, she was just a crush and simply holding hands with her seemed like hope of a lifetime ago. Now, I kneel before her looking at her glorious cunt, and about to bury my face in it.

I go in, letting my breath linger upon her open pussy just for a moment till she becomes restless in anticipation. Then I put my tongue on her, licking slowly, and slowly, building up the hunger. I circle her clit and tickle just the very head of it. Knowing just the spot, she wiggles in recognition. I circle around there and she's letting out soft moans by now. I need to do better. I lower my tongue, right around her pee hole and start intensifying the rhythm. She starts to writhe violently, pushing me away, letting out terrible, desperate moans. At first I thought she needs me to stop. "Am I doing anything wrong? Do you want me to stop?" I immediately start apologising. Rather she replies, "No, I want you to go on...," then a wide grin forms across her face, "Given that you know I haven't used the lavatory since the beginning of my shift this morning. And you're making my desperation worse and worse."

I needed no further instructions. I knew just what to do. I grabbed her ass and made my way for her piss hole. Using my whole mouth this time. I no longer cared if everybody heard the sounds of my rapid mouth against her wet cunt. I was in a trance. She was ecstatic. Raving, raving like the maenads of Bacchus, that tore apart poor Orpheus because he would not grant the women their pleasure. I was sure to grant hers. She was shaking, pushing, begging, clutching my hair in a bundled mess, pulling at it. But I wouldn't let her go.

I pushed my mouth deeper and deeper into her, grabbing her still by her buttocks while she wrestled with me to set her free. In the tussle, my head would bump against her pelvis, sending through her sharp peals of shiver. She was moaning, moaning loudly. I didn't care anymore. I'll make her cum, and perhaps even piss all over me. I inserted two fingers into her vagina, crooking them forward so that they gently pushed against her bladder as I fingered her slowly but intensely.

Suddenly, her ravings stopped, and she clutched her fingers into my hair for her dear life. I knew that the time has come. I stopped fingering her and simply ran my tongue slowly around, giving her time to cool down from an overdose of sensations. Giving her time to relax and let out a stream of warm piss all over me. I was waiting in anticipation, when I thought I heard a set of footsteps coming towards us. I immediately lifted my head to check and "Shit!" it was Levi.

Before I had any time to react or cover myself, a stream of warm, golden piss ran down over me. His eyes widened in disbelief. He stood there dumbfounded, while all her piss that she had pent up from the morning, having no inclination to stop, ran down my face which was comically staring into his. I was so, so embarrassed. Now everyone in the class would know. Being caught having sex is one thing. Something most people don't even bother about in college. But, being pissed upon, on purpose, as a means of sexual arousal, this nobody should've found out. I start tearing up right in front of him. He must've felt really sorry for me as he jolts awake and whispering a "sorry" under his breath before walking out.

To be continued...