Rain Down on Me

Story Info
A hot date is planned and a rain storm is cumming...
6.9k words
4.41
13.1k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura was anxious. She had a feeling today was the day.

After a dozen amazing dates, hours of phone conversations every day that stimulated her mind and her body, and months of sending back and forth flirty and cute text messages, Laura wanted him...she wanted his sweat, his taste, his saliva, his breathe...she wanted his cock.

Nat was on his way to pick Laura up. He had a fun day planned on this summery Saturday. First, they would go check out a food fair at the river park. She had heard about it and was looking forward to some of the creative and hip food vendors (even if it was a bit overpriced). That was to be followed by a nice walk over to a nearby pier where ferries shuttled people in and out from all the nearby towns. There were benches to sit and enjoy the amazing waterfront views. If they were so adventurous, they could just sit on the grass and talk. He said he loved talking to her and that her company was priceless. To Laura, he was more than just good looks and an impressive body. And it made her desire him that much more. To top the night off, Nat had made early dinner reservations at one of the latest hotspots, with its brand new Michelin star rating. That was all the planning he made and she hoped it was ending with her at his place and his cock buried deep inside her.

She couldn't help it, but she smiled every time she saw a text from him. She didn't even notice it, but others did. She would have a grin from ear to ear whenever they would speak at night and hold it even after wishing each other a goodnight. And she would get wet at every touch, whether it was him holding her hand while they walked or when he would accidentally brush his arm ever so gently against her thigh or arm. The way he stared into her eyes and the way he complimented her every time, she knew she was falling hard. His dark skin played into her secret desires as well. She was a closet black cock slut.

He was just as enamored. He thought she was the most beautiful woman on the planet. A face that was easy on the eyes. Her exotic Asian features fueling his inner most fetish. From those angelic eyes to the porcelain skin and tight and tone physique. He hoped the stereotype of the pussy being just as tight was true. She had small breasts and a tight ass, which together perfectly complimented her body. Not too big and not too small. She always dressed elegantly yet sexy. And to top it all off, she was fairly tall standing at a long 5'7 with all legs.

That morning, Laura struggled with what she should wear. It would be a long day of being outdoors with a decent amount of walking. The weather called for a nice mid-80's day. Not too humid, but with a chance of scattered T-storms. She wanted to wear something casual like a summer dress with sandals, but didn't think it would be proper attire for dinner. She wanted to wear a fuck-me minidress with a pair of fuck-me heels, but that might be regrettable during the day in the park and pier. She secretly wished she could bring two outfits. She finally settled for something in between: A nice white lace-up dress that could pass for casual and fancy and a pair of her more comfortable nude colored high heels. They were only 2 1/2 inch heels as opposed to the 4 1/2 inch ones she really wanted to wear. Like Nat said, elegant yet sexy.

When her phone buzzed telling her that Nat was outside, she excitedly picked up her purse and made sure she had everything she needed for the day. She checked herself one more time in the mirror before heading downstairs.

Ever the gentleman, Nat was waiting for her with the car door open. She gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek before settling into the passenger seat. As she did so, he commented that she looked breathtaking as always. He joked that maybe they just should stay in at her place. She smiled back and said nothing, but she wouldn't have argued if they did.

Off they went luckily finding parking right near the pier. It was a bit further away from the park, but they were ending up here so it made sense.

As they exited the car, he pondered whether to bring the umbrella. He brought one of those rain stopping golf umbrellas that would cover both of them easily in case a storm hit. Laura talked him out of it though, because she wanted his arms wrapped around her instead of having to carry that umbrella. "It won't rain." she said. Famous last words.

They took their time walking the fair. Stopping at whatever food stand piqued her interest: Lobster rolls, spicy corn, pommes frites, coconut water straight out of the coconut. It was a good thing she could eat and it never showed on her body. Same for him.

When they finally made their way to the pier, she was taken aback by the sight. It was a beautiful view of the river and the skyline. The ferry stop was starting to crowd as people waited for the next boat. A long boardwalk wrapped around the entire coast with the exception of one long walkway that led out a good half mile into the water. It was a popular fishing spot with the locals and it made from some amazing views if you walked all the way to the end, which is exactly what Laura and Nat did.

As they held onto the railing, Laura remarked how beautiful the view was. Nat replied, "It sure is" except he was only looking at her. She caught him and couldn't resist blushing. In the distance the skies darkened to which Nat calmly replied, "We should probably get going?"

Laura responded, "Just a minute. That looks far away. I just want to stay here and enjoy this view for a bit longer." Her weather forecasting skills were not good.

Then the thunder roared and Nat insisted they at least walk back to the car. They slowly made their way down the long walkway of the pier when they noticed other people running. The storm was approaching fast. It was like a scene out of a movie. You could see the rain moving as it hit land and buildings blocks away until it descended upon them. Nat took Laura by the hand as they ran toward the nearest cover, a waiting space by the ferry entrance. It resembled a bus stop and offered limited protection from the torrential rain coming down. Especially with the multitude of other people who sought cover in this small space and they might as well just be sitting ducks. Nat took off his shirt and placed it over Laura's head providing some minor cover for her hair and face, but the rest of her was getting soaked. Nat didn't mind because as her white dress soaked through, he could make out the pattern of her cute little panties and see her nipples poke through. He thought it was the sexiest thing he had ever seen. Meanwhile. Laura was staring at Nat's shirtless body. His muscles glistening in the rain. His body looked like it was photoshopped.

"We can make a run for it to the car." He pointed at his car parked within sight. Laura nodded as they ran. Nat ever the gentleman was following Laura even though he could easily outrun her and be at the car within seconds. He pressed the keys to unlock the doors and they both jumped into the backseat as the rainstorm picking up steam and pounded the outside of the car. Water flushed down every angle from overhead as the windows became completely covered by the waterfall. They couldn't see a thing outside...more importantly, nobody could see them inside.

They both caught their breathe as they sat dripping from everywhere onto everything. Laura tried to dry herself off with Nat's shirt, but it was pointless. She offered him back his shirt when she realized her dress was now see through. She tried to cover herself up when Nat stopped her.

"I was going to say that when I saw you this morning, I thought that was the sexist thing I'd ever seen. But I was wrong. Right now is the sexist thing I've ever seen."

Laura jumped into his strong arms as they locked lips. Nat dropped his soaked shirt on to the ground as he wrapped his arms around her, caressing her body with each finger. They kissed deeper and stronger, both moaning into each other's mouth. Their tongues intertwined as they swapped saliva and spit. Laura's hand moved across Nat's chest and abs until they found the top of his belt buckle. She reached further down until she felt the outline of his engorged cock straining to be contained by the wet fabric of his pants. She jumped back upon touch, aghast at the sheer size of his cock...she looked down. The distinct outline of his 9 inch cock was ballooned up against his wet pants made out of a light cotton. Showing much in the same way her nipples were through her dress.

"Oh my god. That looks painful...we should take these off." Laura reached for the zipper and in one fell swoop unzipped Nat's pants. She reached in and pulled out his massive erection, letting it breathe like it had been trapped underwater.

She kissed him again as see softly jerked his cock in her supple hands. When her lips moved away from his, she quickly leaned down and placed his cock head into her mouth. It was oozing out pre-cum, which she happily swallowed as she worked her mouth and lips over the big bulb of his cock head. All while jerking his shaft. Nat could only lean back as the sound of rain echoed through his ears.

Laura continued sucking, working more and more of his cock into her mouth. She was slobbering on his cock with loud slurps and excited moans and groans. She maneuvered herself up onto the backseat, her body perpendicular to his as if they formed a T shape. Her head bobbing up and down on his cock with her knees buried deep into the backseat and her high heels lightly raised in the air.

When she finally came up for air, Nat cupped her face with his hands and leaned in to give her a powerful kiss. He was saying thank you for such an incredible blow job. His feet shuffled on the floor and came across something hard. They both looked down to see the umbrella.

"I guess we should have brought that." Laura laughed. "Well we still might need it."

"Yea, looks like the rain isn't going away."

"No, not that. You might need it because I'm about to rain my pussy down on to your big black dick"

Laura caught herself as she replayed her words in her head. It sounded worse than she imagined and she wanted to hide. Something about Nat just made her put her guard down and be her true self. She was embarrassed that she had said out loud the dirty thoughts in her mind, but Nat lifted up her chin and stared straight into her sparkling eyes. "That was the fucking hottest thing any woman has ever said to me." Then he kissed her hard as his hands reached under her dress.

"I have to taste you. Please." Nat begged as he twisted and contorted his body until his head was beneath her legs and she was sitting on his face. He pushed aside her panties until he had good enough access to her sweet pussy. He wasted no time in sucking and licking every inch of her. His hands lifted up the bottom of her dress until they bunched up around her waist and then his hands found a home on each of her lithe ass cheeks. He was working his lips in overdrive, slurping on everything from the ass to her pussy lips tasting the combination of rain water and pussy juice. Laura gyrated in ecstasy on top of him. She was gasping with each touch. She instinctively collapsed down on him as he now worked a finger inside of her pussy walls while slathering her clit with his saliva. She found her head right next to his still rock hard cock and shoved it into her open mouth, trying to match him suck for suck.

Nat couldn't keep up with the majestic sucks from Laura's mouth. He gripped her tightly while closing his eyes, like he was holding on for dear life. All he could do was contain himself from cumming.

"Oh baby, you have to stop. You're gonna make me cum."

"Oh no you don't. Not until I've felt you inside of me." Laura slid her tight frame off his and let him compose himself for a second. The rain coming down hard as ever outside. Nat sat up in the middle of the backseat and let Laura climb on top of him. She clawed and gripped his stocky shoulders and back while her mouth and tongue met his.

"Mmm...I taste her on you. I like it."

Laura then reached down to grab his stiff cock. She aimed it at her dripping wet pussy, "Your cock is so big. I don't know if I can take it." then she held her breathe as she guided his cock head in between her widening pussy lips. "Of fuck, that's big. You're gonna stretch me out." but she didn't stop there. She just kept on feeding his cock into her pussy. Slowly. One inch at a time. When she would hit some resistance, she would gyrate her hips and slowly bounce up and down, letting her pussy open up more as her juices wetted his cock. She could now feel him deeper than anything that has ever been inside her. She slid her damp body up so that just his cock head was still inside her and locked eyes with Nat. "Are you ready?"

"Make that pussy rain." Nat commanded.

Laura pushed down on his cock as hard as she could, engulfing his cock between her tight wet pussy. She screamed as her eyes bulged out, feeling the full force of his massive cock inside her. "Oh fuck" she cried out as her body repeated the motion. Up and down. In and out. Cock disappear. Cock reappear. The whole time, Nat just kept repeating the same words. "Make that pussy rain." Now Laura was pounding her pussy on to his cock with deep, long fiery strokes. She was slamming her body hard down against his. She was surprised he could take it, most men's dick would have popped out given how high up she went. And most men would have blown their load already. But Nat was not like most men. He was taking every hit and coming back for more. Soon he was taking over and thrusting his cock upwards into her soaking wet pussy.

"Oh fuck. Don't stop. Keep fucking me." Laura shouted. She wrapped her arms around him tightly and closed her eyes shut. "You're gonna make me fucking cum" She moaned.

Nat was thrusting in to overdrive. Slamming his cock harder and faster up into her pussy. His balls ricocheting off her body with each bounce. He grabbed her waist and went in for the kill shot.

"Of fuck. I'm cumming." Laura screamed so loud no rain could contain the sound. Her body bucked, spasmed and shook as the powerful orgasm waved through her body. Her body jumped up and let his cock pop out as pussy juices squirted onto his cock like a shower head that had just been shut off.

Laura collapsed into him as she came down from her orgasmic high. "Fuck, that cock is so good." She looked down at his lap and the backseat, "I told you I was going to rain down that pussy on that dick." Nat laughed back, "Guess I should have broke out the umbrella".

Laura jumped off and moved into position to clean up her mess. She ran her tongue and slurped the runaway streaks on his thigh until she got to his pussy juice covered cock. "Looks like we needed an umbrella just for your cock." as she greedily sucked his cock and all her cum off it.

By now the rain had subsided and slowed to a light drizzle. People were starting to make their way back to the pier. The windows no longer covered the hot and steamy action inside Nat's car.

Nat and Laura jumped into coverup mode. Nat squeezing his still hard cock back inside his pants and zipping up. Laura straightening out her rain soaked dress and sliding her panties back into place. They looked out and it appeared nobody caught them in the act. Nat opened the door and surveyed the weather, "I think I have a towel in the trunk." as he went back to look. He came back with a gym towel and offered it to Laura. She dried herself off the best she could, but her clothes were still damp. So were his. He offered her a jacket to cover up, but she declined. She didn't care if people saw her dress sticking to her body as long as Nat liked it. He offered his hand as she stepped out of the car. Before closing the door he reached back in for something. The umbrella.

"Let's hold on to it this time."

Laura nodded and laughed as he cracked the giant umbrella open and pulled her in close to protect her. They hugged each other as they slowly walked back out to the pier. It looked like a giant wave had crashed down over it, but Laura couldn't care less. It was just her and Nat in the rain. Her body and mind freshly fucked, her legs still wobbly, her pussy still aching for more. They reached the end of the pier again and looked around. It was empty except for the two of them and they felt like they were on their own private island. The rain picked up a little beyond a drizzle, but the big umbrella was more than enough to protect everything except their shoes.

"Should we head back. Looks like another storm is coming." Nat asked.

Laura gazed around the scenery. It was all quiet as people had once again run for cover and not bothered to come back out until the rain had fully stopped. "No, I like it here just the two of us. Besides, we have the umbrella now." Nat held it in close to shield them from the wind as they kissed again. Laura's hands were busy massaging his cock through the damp cotton material of his pants. "How rude of me...I didn't let you finish."

"Don't worry. The night's not over yet."

Laura smirked mischievously as she looked into his eyes, "Do you dare me?"

Nat nodded, "I'm not gonna stop ya."

Laura then unzipped his pants and slowly slid down against his body until she was squatting in front of him, she reached in and pulled his cock out through his pants until it pointed directly at her face. She grabbed it and then peeked around under the umbrella. It was just the two of them. She then picked up right where she left on it the car worshiping his cock with her mouth, tongue and hands. Nat could barely hold on to the umbrella as she brought him to the edge of explosion.

The wind whipped the water against their legs and ankles, but they felt nothing. The wind and rain whipping faster and faster was mere background noise to Nat and Laura. They were in their own little world, covered by their protective dome. Laura made loud slurping noises around his cock as if she were competing with the howling winds and pouring rain on who could be louder. Nat could barely keep hold of the umbrella as all her wanted to do was grab Laura by her bobbing head and let loose. Finally Laura stood up and gave him another deep, passionate kiss while still clutching his cock in her soft hands.

A bench was close by and Laura led Nat to it. The umbrella was being pushed to it's limits in the strong wind and rain, but it was strong enough to keep them dry. Nat's cock still hung out from his unzipped pants as he took a seat on the wet bench, immediately staining the backside of his pants. But he didn't care as he lifted the umbrella up higher over Laura's head letting in a gust of windy rain. Laura spun around and lifted up her dress until her ass was staring Nat in the face. Laura then moved her panties to the side once more to reveal her swollen and still wet pussy. She reached back until she found his cock aiming high up towards the cloudy sky. She pointed it towards her soaking wet pussy hole and lowered herself down on his thick cock until it was once again lodged all the way deep inside her. They both held onto the umbrella tight as Laura methodically and rhythmically glided her pussy up and down the length of his shaft. The rain storm was back at maximum strength now and was showering the lower parts of their bodies, but Laura was unnerved. She just kept on bouncing her pussy on his cock, moaning and groaning at the sensation of each and every nerve inside her being touched and pleased by his huge cock.

Then out of nowhere a mighty strong gust of wind whooshed down and almost blew the umbrella away. It took all of Nat's strength just to hold on to the handle, but it was completely overturned and providing little cover. The rain was swiftly coming down on their bodies.

12