Rain In April

Story Info
An 'Observant' Student. A Professor's Wet Silhouette.
1.8k words
4.48
10.4k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A sudden burst of April rain caught me off-guard. I hurried towards my cabin as the winds conspired to drench me till my Kurti got glued to my frame. It was late afternoon, and the college premises were empty.... or so I thought. 5:30 pm already. Lucky that I had carried my gym wear and towel with me that day. I was struggling to get myself out of the stubborn Kurti that was unabashed in making a show of what existed beneath the thin white silhouette. So I tried to get it done in parts. As I started pulling my left hand out of the fabric, my eyes wandered across the door for a fraction of a second. And I felt watched. I convinced myself that my mind was playing tricks on me. But to my astonishment, my eyes met his this time. A familiar face it was. "Come in," I made myself stern. He obeyed. But his stubborn demeanor, reminding me of a spoilt child not having his way on a bad day, gave him away.

I returned his gaze with every bit of the authority that is essential to tame wary pupils.

"Kids these days. I rolled my eye. Or should I say, grown-up kids? You simply reach a new low."

"Sorry, ma'am" he shrugged and looked downwards. I couldn't discern whether it was mock guilt or simply to stare at his shaft which was staring wide out of his unzipped denim.

I held his chin on my fingers and fixed my eyes into his eyes, "This could get you out of college. I hope you are aware of that."

"Ma'am please please don't report me. I was already suspended once. I will be rusticated if a complaint is lodged against me once more. I had followed you after I saw you coming towards the classroom," the rascal smirked and stuck out his tongue. He was having a lot of fun.

His overconfidence provoked me to set a slap on his cheek.

He was not even close to being flustered. On the contrary, he seemed to relish it.

"And...and ma'am it was very hard for me to control myself when I saw you running towards the corridor with the rain dripping you wet" his eyes glowed. Without any hint of mortification, he reached towards his gaping shaft.

I half-smiled and thrashed him on the other cheek, noticing how he didn't have a hint of guilt or shame in him. The problem was that, by now, I was enjoying it as well.

I looked up and caught him by the collar. "You take English minor, right?"

He nodded.

"Narrate a critical appreciation of what you saw when you were teasing your little man down there. I looked at his shaft. And smiled. And looked into his eyes.

"Now! "

"Ma'am..."

"Hmm?" I sat on top of my desk, my toenail caressing his calf. And my fingers lightly touched his nipples. He was probably taken aback as I could feel a quiver in his voice.

"Will it be too daring of me if I say that you are the most sensual woman I have ever seen? "

I raised an eyebrow. "Carry on. "

"And in the rain, your waist, the water running down your neck and you're..." he stared at my mounds.

I walked forward to caress his head with my forefinger.

"My?"

"Your breasts. I... I couldn't stop myself, ma'am. I am sorry."

I laughed hard. "Oh, are you sorry now? And I honestly hope you work harder on your critical appreciation for Literature. On a lucky day, this quality of writing will fetch you a 2 out of 10. I marked a big two with my forefinger, on his chest.

He was batting his eyelids frequently when a drop of water from my wet hair strategically hit the tip of his shaft as I went near him. He raised his head with a feeble "Ahh".

I pulled him by the collar and grabbed his sack.

"I had thought that I'd give a serious punishment to you for being such a naughty brat," I pressed my heel on his converse as he was writhing in my overbearing presence. "But after all, you've apologized." I moved my hands upwards from his balls towards his chest. "I'll decrease your punishment".

His eyes widened. And immediately, my lips settled on his. I touched his upper lip with my tongue and then the lower and then went deeper in his mouth.

Needless to say, he didn't expect this. And he was overcome with a carnal yearning for his professor.

I unhooked the bra beneath the Kurti and let it go.

As the Kurti gave a translucent hint of my ample cups, and the nipples, which were strongly making their erectness felt through the wet piece of cloth, I took his hands and placed it on one of my breasts.

"You had naughty thoughts about my girls, didn't you?"

"No ma'am". He blushed naughtily.

I smiled and pressed his hand on my breast with mine.

And then he watched to his heart's content as I unbuttoned.

I figured that he has experience in sexual matters but only when it comes to watching women in secrecy.

Good for me, I thought. I like impressionable men.

"The girls want you."

He stared at my face.

"I said that the girls..... want you. You know what that means, don't you?

I brought him closer. I signaled him towards my breasts and thrust his face in my cleavage. If this was his first time, he would remember my rainwashed scent for times to come.

Then, pulling one of my breasts out of the kurta, he suckled passionately. First the tip, then the areola, occasionally biting and pressing her when I instructed him to. His hands ran along the lining of my waist as I told him to lower the sleeve of my kurta with his teeth and kiss me along my collar bones.

I closed my eyes as a tingle ran down my body. It had been a long time since I was with a man. And being caressed felt so good.

His citrus-toned scent filled my entire being. I clasped my legs around his waist as he bit and sucked my orbs in a frenzy... He ran his mouth down the nape of my neck to the shoulders, frequenting my skin with kisses as I held his head.

He gathered the courage to ask me, "Maam, am I doing it right?"

"You know, you will not do it right until...."

I smiled and slipped down my pants. And lifted my Kurti to give him a glimpse of Her Highness.

"...Until she is happy. "

A lustful smile started taking shape on his face although he was jittery.

I fingered myself, closed my eyes, and told him, "Taste her, she wants you inside. "

He sat down obediently and kissed Her Highness. He needed some training but eventually, his tongue worked wonders, I must say. It flirted with my pleasure buttons, sending shivers down my spine, it went in and out of the cave and it felt like a maddening roller coaster ride that never should have ended. He didn't leave any corner untouched and licked my juices frantically as they kept pouring down. I couldn't resist pushing him further inside. I clutched his hair as he feasted on me. I could sense him growing wilder every time my moans got louder.

But this was surely not enough. I was thirsty for more.

I took him by the hand and beckoned him to spread himself on my table.

His shaft, hungry and erect, was staring at me.

I drew a line on it from the end to the tip with my forefinger. Then gently massaging my finger around the tip, I smirked, "Look who got lucky today." and let my tongue play around the opening of his bulge. As I ran my hand along his inner thighs to reach his sack and let it relish on some teasing, I saw my wayward student with his eyes closed on the creaking old wooden table, groaning incessantly.

It triggered my hunger for him even more.

I kissed him on his neck and helped him get out of his partially soaked tee-shirt. As I ran my fingertips along his torso, I inhaled his presence made up of cologne, rain, and a little sweat. Hints of hair were scattered across his chest. I kissed him on both his nipples. He was ticklish and I could see him smile and a be little more at ease than before.

I took his hand and pushed it towards my core. As he was rubbing me and exploring every nook and corner of my vulva with his fingers, my moans started getting louder. Denser.

"I need the big finger now." The very sight of his bulge was making me wetter by the minute.

I instructed him to get the condom from the pocket of my track pant.

I never thought that my staffroom chair, which was a constant reminder of my mundane existence could bring back something memorable. And here we were- me, my student, and the chair seated in layers. He was wrapped in my arms. I thrust his face between my breasts. I pressed closer and finally let Her Highness satiate her hunger for the warmth of his shaft. As I moved vigorously, eyes closed and head arched towards the ceiling, I could feel every inch of my body warming up to his presence as we were becoming one. He increased his pace even before I could tell him to do so. My noises intensified. As he grabbed my buttocks and bit my nipples while railing me like a wild beast, I whispered in between soft moans, "What has gotten into you?".

"I can't resist you, ma'am.. I feel like doing this to you all day". When I smiled, he gave a sudden thrust which I was not expecting. There was more to follow. I was kissing him when in an unexpected move, he picked me up and placed me on the table, Her Highness gaping at him.

As he proceeded towards me, I wrapped my legs around his neck. He took my left foot and kissed it over and over again. I caressed my foot along his cheek.

As I lay on my table, feet up to his chest, he took one of my feet and kissed it over and over again. I caressed his cheek with my foot and wrapped it around his waist.

Ready?

Ready.

He caught my waist and went feral to please Her Highness till she couldn't take it anymore.

It was an experience that neither of us would ever forget.

Our eyes would meet in English minor classes sometimes. He was still terrible at writing critical appreciations. But at least, he had gotten better at something else.