Rain Tales: Big Mom, Big Need

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you mommy."

"I love you too, honey," I heard her weak voice whisper.

She didn't leave her room for the next two hours, and later when she passed me on her way to the bathroom, her eyes only looked at me fleetingly and there was just a trace of a smile on her plump lips. I could tell that she was still embarrassed and confused. When she passed back on her way to the bedroom, she stopped and spoke softly.

"Kevin darling, I didn't mean to chase you out of the room like that ... I'm sorry honey ... we'll talk later."

After another hour passed and there was no sign of her I went to the kitchen and cooked us lunch. I put her lunch on a tray and went to the bedroom door. After tapping on the door twice and getting no reply, I pushed it open with my foot and entered the room which was a bit dim because of the cloudy conditions outside and drawn blinds. The atmosphere was definitely conducive to sexual arousal, which was further enabled by the sight of mom lying on the bed. I felt my cock steadily rising.

She was backing me, face downward with one leg pulled up and bent at the knee. She was wearing a short white, armless, light cotton shift dress. It was a dress she usually wore around the house during hot weather, with short tights under it. There was no tights under it, as far I could see and I was seeing very far because of the bent knee and pulled up leg, causing the dress to ride all the way up her plump thighs. I could make out snug-hugging white panties surrounded by the slightly darker brown little area of thigh-rub mark on the insides of the thigh. And because the panties leg had ridden up somewhat, I could see overhang cheek flesh that was paler than the rest of her body.

I placed the tray on the little bedside cupboard and stood looking down at the exposed and tempting flesh, my cock growing even harder. I called out softly twice and when she did not answer, I leaned over and smacked her fat ass briskly, twice. She gave a little, startled cry and spun around to lie on her back, pulling up one leg as if about to get up. I could clearly see the white-covered mound snuggled between the two stains of darker brown on her inner thighs. I could also make out tiny hairs peeping out from the sides of the panty legs.

"Kevin, you nearly scared the life out of me," she cried out, breathing hard and clasping her chest.

My eyes were riveted between her open thighs. She noticed it and quickly closed them together.

"I brought you lunch," I said smiling.

"Thanks honey," she said, also smiling and wiping sleep from her puffed eyes. It was obvious that she'd done a great deal of crying.

She dragged herself up, back placed against pillows and the bedrest. I placed the tray on her lap.

"I will sit with you while you eat and we could have the talk you promised." I said.

"No, not now baby, I'm not ready ... please understand ... later, maybe."

I bent over and kissed her on the lips, letting mine linger as I poked out my tongue. Her tongue began to snake out, and briefly touched mine, but then she quickly changed her mind and it retreated. I straightened up and looked down into her wet eyes, reflecting conflicting emotions. She glanced at my bulging shorts front and quickly looked away, settling on the food. I turned and walked out the room without looking back.

I did not see her again until dad came home, tipsy as usual. It had become a habit with him over the past couple of months. Mom made us dinner and after we had eaten the two of us went into the living room where mom turned on the TV. Shortly after, dad joined us sitting on a separate chair off to the side of mom. He had an almost-full bottle of rum and a glass. After about an hour I got up and retired to my room. When I came out at about ten o'clock only dad was there and the rum bottle and glass were empty. I sat down and he chatted drunkenly with me for a few minutes before getting up and staggered away to his room. I turned off the lights and TV and also retired to my room.

I let about an hour go by before getting up. I went to dad's bedroom and stood outside briefly, listening to his loud drunken snoring. I headed to mom's room, taking off my boxers before pushing open the door. I walked over to her bed and sat down next to her, my cock almost fully erect and pointing up. She was backing me, in the same position as she'd been earlier in the day, but because of the dark the view was not as prime.

"Mom?"

"Yes Kevin?

"You okay?' I asked, placing a hand on her hip.

She turned onto her back and my hand slid to her groin area, fingers nudging against her panties.

"Yes baby, I'm fine ... but I'm not ready for that talk ... ah don't think I ever could," she said with sadness in her voice.

"I didn't come for that talk, mom," I said, letting my hand slide over the soft fabric.

"What do you want to talk about?" she asked, just as my hand snuggled between her thighs and covered her mound.

"I'm didn't come to talk ... I came to have sex with you."

I took one of her hands and placed it palm down on my hard cock.

"No Kevin, we can't do that, baby ... please get that out of your mind," she said, discouragingly, as her hand encouragingly folded around the hard love stick and a loud blast of rain hit the roof of the house.

"I can't get you, or that out of my mind, mom."

"You can ... if you try ... hard enough," she whispered consolingly, and let go of my cock but let her hand remain on my thigh right next to it.

The rain continued hitting the roof as if in a vengeful mood after a long period of sun. I felt her hand reach for the bouncing cock and gently clasp it with soft fingers.

"I can't, and neither can you," I said, as I felt her fingers gently stroke my cock.

"Don't say that, you don't know my mind ... I can," she cried out as if trying to convince herself.

Her fingers closed tightly around my cock applying extreme pressure, and I heard her sigh heavily.

"I know you can't, because of the way you are holding me," I said, letting my own hand slip under the leg of her panties and cup the naked, pulsing vulva.

She relaxed the grip on my member but did not remove her hand.

"That doesn't mean a thing," she whispered, sounding like she wanted to cry.

"It says a lot," I said, leaning over and placing my mouth against hers.

She opened her mouth and eagerly participated in the kiss as I climbed onto her big body.

"Oh mih gawd, Kevin ... you're completely naked," she cried out, after breaking the kiss.

I licked her neck and sucked on her chin as my hand covered a soft breast

"Stop that Kevin, and get off me ... yuh have to leave now ... we can't do this ... it's not right," she said, squirming under me.

"I'm not leaving until I fuck you mom," I said, raising my voice.

"What! Kevin don't talk to me like that, I'm your mother ... I can't let you do that."

"You can and you will," I said, loudly.

I slid downward and in one smooth movement freed a breast from the nightie cup and took it into my mouth.

"Keep yuh voice down, yuh forget yuh father is in the next room ... he'll hear you?"

I moved my mouth from the breast and spoke. "He can't, he's drunk and he's sleeping soundly."

"When he's drunk, he wakes up regularly," she said.

I got off of her and the bed and took her hand.

"Well, let's go to my room, he won't hear us from there," I said.

"No, it's not right."

"It is ... I want to fuck you and you want it too, that makes it right," I said stubbornly in a loud voice.

"Boy ... keep yuh voice down."

"Well, get up," I commanded, louder than before, while reaching out and caressing a breast possessively.

She sprung up quickly and allowed me to lead her by hand to the door and out the room, pushing in the door behind us. Inside my room she went straight to the bed and sat on it, twirling her fingers and shaking her legs on the floor, nervously. I locked my door and turned on the light.

"Take off your clothes mom."

"Honey?" she cried out.

"This is it mom," I said, seriously.

She looked at me nervously, her eyes drifting down to the hard cock waiting on her.

"Yes ... this is it baby," she said, raising her eyes to look me in the eyes determinedly.

She got up and I watched as she slowly, tantalizingly, lifted the nightie up and over her head and threw it roughly across the room, her blazing light-brown eyes fixing me with a determined stare.

"You take this off me, Kevin," she said, looking down at her red thong panties, before climbing onto the bed and laying on her back with legs spread wide and inviting.

I climbed onto the bed, led by an impatient and eager cock. I hooked my fingers into the string waist of the panties and pulled them down as she lifted her hips to make it easier for me. I took the panties and pressed them into my face, inhaling deeply. I saw her smile, approvingly. I looked down between her legs and noticed for the first time that the previously hairy vulva had been shaved clean around the lips and surrounding bump, leaving only a wide V-mat of dark, luscious, kinky hair above. I knelt on my knees for long seconds, simply staring in amazement and hunger at the waiting mommy pussy.

"What?" she asked, with a coy smile.

"You've shaved ... I like this."

She looked relieved.

"Yes, I did it just for you ... I had the feeling you'd prefer it like this."

So, she had made up her mind to give me pussy since earlier in the day, but had been trying to fight it, I thought. I slid down the bed, stretched out, with my face between the thick thighs. I lowered my mouth to the pussy lips and saw her thighs shiver as they spread even wider. I slowly licked the engorged, red-brown lips. I poked my tongue between the folds and she squealed delightfully. I moved my tongue about in the deep pink. She moaned with pleasure and thrust upward against the probing tongue. I felt her hand on my head, gripping it with a telling urgency, and I increased the pressure and pace of my licking and probing. Her fat pussy was wet all over with a combination of my saliva and her natural sex lubricant.

I pushed my hands under her and cupped the big, heavy ass cheeks, sinking my fingers into them as I ate the juicy pussy. She lowered her hands from the chest they'd been resting on and spread the folds of flesh, pulling back the hood of her clitoris. I read what she wanted and gave it to her, licking the stiffened little clit, slowly at first, then with increased eagerness in my tongue strokes. I latched onto the clit, drawing it into my mouth and with tongue pressed against the underside began sucking it. She moaned loudly:

"Unnnnnnnh ... aaaaaaaaaahh ... oooooooohh!"

I twirled the clit around with my tongue as I sent two fingers into the wet crack. She grabbed my head and began thrusting upward and making quick little jerks of her ample hips. I heard her squeal and felt her shudder and I knew that mommy was cumming hard, her pussy gushing wetness into my mouth. She tried to push my head away because of the intense, almost unbearable pleasure running through the sensitive, tormented clit, but I gripped the big ass cheeks tight and held my head in place as she floundered and broke into sweet pieces of nerves. She tossed from side to side without being able to dislodge my face, and I heard her make a loud howl and was thankful for the pouring rain and dad's drunken state.

A few moments later she raised her body up and swinging it around, found my big cock with her little mouth and took the hard meat in. It was a tight fit as she sucked on my dick, chewing on it nicely and alternating between licking the shaft and my tightened balls. I brought one hand around and stuck a pussy-lubed middle finger into her tight ass. And as if it was a cue she'd been waiting on she began a frantic rolling and jerking of her ample hips as the probing finger fucked her puckered hole. She began licking my balls as her chubby fingers gripped my jock and jerked it vigorously. I heard her pleading voice.

"Put this in me baby ... I need this."

She rolled onto her back and spread wide, lifting her bent knees. I got between the thick heavenly gates and nocked at the door to pleasure with my swollen little head. Her hand reached down and ushered me in. I pushed forward and felt so happy, I started to laugh as I stroked her gently, moving back and forth in the thick pussy. I'd heard that fat girls were a tight fit, but had always thought it just idle guy talk. Mom's pussy confirmed the truth of it, for despite her age and having borne three children that pussy just about clung to my cock as I pumped it steadily.

"Oh mommy, mommy," I cried out as I moved smoothly in her.

"Yes my baby, my son ... give it to mommy ... I needed this so badly," she responded as she gripped my back, finger nails sinking into the flesh, pulling me down onto her big, welcoming softness. I licked her chubby face lovingly and wriggled the tip of my tongue into her nose holes and then the ears, causing her to shiver and cry out in ecstasy. I arched my back and with the help of her hand lifting it up, and forward, sucked the tip and a mouthful of her breast into my mouth.

"Oh baby, baby, take it, take it ... take your mommy's tits," she cried out.

I ate the tit voraciously as she wriggled her fat as under my thrusting. Usually I'm a banger –I fuck hard and fast, but with my mommy I was all sheer, smooth, gentle, and slow riding, keeping up a steady, rhythmic back and forth stabbing between the thick folds and tight, slick walled channel. I treated mommy with only tender, loving care as I probed her plump pussy and she responded by nicely rolling and grinding under me. I felt her working her wall muscles against my tool and closing my eyes and tightening my buttocks in deep concentration as I moved inside her I felt myself soon tighten and then begin to tingle and before long, I was shooting cum juice into her.

"Yes my son, my love ... fill me up," she cried, while wrapping her fat legs around the backs of mine, keeping me trapped between and against her as I flowed into her.

After I had completed my emptying into her, I relaxed, stretched out, with my cock still inside her, her legs still wrapped around mine, my cock still almost fully hard. At twenty-five I hadn't yet lost the youthful gift of remaining hard after cumming, and knew the secret of sustaining it and gradually growing back to hundred percent firmness was to not stop thrusting, but to keep going at a fast pace, so I quickened my pace and thrust into her vigorously without being rough. When I was certain that the hardon was there to stay until next ejaculation, I switched back to my gentle stabbing, and raising up on my hands, I saw mommy smiling sweetly, eyes closed and head to the side as I buffed her inner walls with my stout leather tool.

I rode the sweet fatness with a steady rhythm shifting into different angles as she herself kept up a steady rolling under me. I rode her long, watching her body glistening with sweat, bounce and shake under me, especially the nice bubbies with their strange tips – they bumped slowly like jello balls, matching the ripple of fleshy belly. After a long time I heard her speak.

"You can do me at the back ... if yuh want honey ... I like it like that," she whispered, tentatively.

"Yuh like doggy style mommy ... ok turn over," I said, raising up and starting to pull out.

Her hands clamped my back tight, holding me in place.

"No, I don't mean doggy style ... I mean yuh can do me in the back ... yuh know ... in mih ... anus," she said, shyly.

"Yuh want me to bugger yuh, mommy ... yuh want me to fuck yuh ass?"

She giggled and her body shook.

"Don't say it like that ... but, yes ... that's what I want, baby," she said.

"Ok, let's turn over."

"No, just like this ... I prefer it this way." she said.

With amazing agility for her size I saw her pull her legs all the way back, foot going past her ears as her hand grabbed my cock, pulled it out her pussy and lowerd it to her batty hole. She pressed it to the puckered entrance and I pushed forward, firmly. I felt my cock push aside the walls and move into her tightness.

"Ohhhhh, yessss! ... Push baby ... push!" she commanded

She grunted and grimaced, then bit into her bottom lip. I continued pressing forward firmly, until most of my cock was inside her trembling fat body.

"Yes, my boy, yes! ... yuh inside me ... Unnnnnnnnnh ... Oooooooooh ... I like this!" She cried out.

I began moving slowly, like I'd done when fucking her pussy, but with a more determined thrust because of the tightness. As I moved inside her, her body stopped trembling and she relaxed.

"Oh, yes baby, yes ... bugger me ... bugger yuh mommy ass hole with yuh big cock," she suddenly cried out, surprising me as well as herself, for she suddenly giggled and brought her hands up to cover her blushing face. She peeked out at me through spread fingers.

"Those were the most beautiful words I ever heard," I said, meaning to put her embarrassment to rest.

She brought her legs back forward and deposited them on my shoulders. I wrapped my arms around the super thick thighs in a tight embrace and began smoothly stroking the juicy batty hole in a steady beat as if listening to Black Eyed Peas singing 'Hey Mama'.

As I moved back and forth in mommy's tight ass, riding at a slow, steady trot for the finish line, like a jockey who was aware that his mount was well clear of the other runners. I saw her, in contrast, moving her hand rapidly between her thighs, her fingers flitting over the excited clitoris. She began making loud increasingly frequent gasps and heavy, open mouthed breathing, and suddenly her resistance broke – if she had been resisting at all – and her body began to shake as the orgasm claimed her as its own and she surrendered to the sweetness coursing through her. I wrapped her thighs up as she bucked against me, looking at her erotically grimacing face, changing shape and expression as she broke up into pleasure pieces.

When her shuddering had ceased, I raised her legs high and off my shoulders and spreading my own legs wide to the sides, came down into a sitting position, my groin pressed against her ass cheeks, her thighs thrown over mine as I made quick short jabs into the clinging ass hole, fucking her the way I would fuck a heavily pregnant woman, my cock moving slowly and carefully in the tight passage, become a little more slack now, making me wonder if her ass also gushed juice when she climaxed, like her pussy did. I stroked her long, with she, sometimes bouncing up and down with feet planted on the bed, at other times, again pulling her legs all the way back to her ears.

I felt my orgasm approaching and I put my hand under the butt cheeks, lifting them off the bed as I straightened up my legs until I was in a crouching position on my knees. I began moving at a brisker pace, eager to reach the finish line. As I breasted the tape, I gave a mighty shove, the first for the night, and broke inside my mother's ass.

"My son ... my son ... Unnnnnnnn!" she cried as I shot hot semen into her clinging butt hole.

When the shooting was over and my body finally still, I threw myself back, dislodging my cock from her ass. I lay on my back looking at my creamy semen seeping out her dilating and contracting ass hole.

"Kevin, son, I don't know what we've done ... but I don't want to undo it ... whatever the consequences ... it was the most complete and beautiful feeling I've ever had ... if continuing it means going to hell ... then I'll gladly go there."

"And I'll go with you mommy," I said stolidly.

The rain was creating a commotion on top of and against the house as we hugged tight, enjoying the inner satisfaction and thinking of the blissful future before us.

12