Rainbows and Stars Ch. 02

Story Info
Plum finally redeems himself, though to the wrong person.
3.6k words
4.12
2k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Plum's head pounded as he woke up in a room he didn't recognize. He sat up too fast, and it felt like he was going to die or something.

Right. Party. Cocaine. Alcohol.

No more coke. That was way too much.

He glanced around, and found a glass of water, a bottle of Ibuprofen, and a note.

"Sorry Jarred just left you to come down on your own. Your phone and clothes are in the bathroom, and I left you a spare set. They may not fit well, given how tall you are, but they're clean. I'll make you breakfast to help with the hangover, just come down to the kitchen. -Elijah."

Well, at least someone in this place was thoughtful. He took the painkillers and went into the bathroom. The clothes left for him were definitely too small. The sweatpants went barely past his knees, and the shirt definitely wouldn't fit over his shoulders. Fuck. Would an Uber accept him as a passenger without a shirt.

He checked his phone. 11:37 am. Twelve missed calls from Ollie, ranging back from 8:16 am. One missed call from Spencer at exactly 10:00.

Ollie picked up his phone on the first ring, like always. "Plum! Dude! Bruh! You alright? I was worried sick!"

Plum had to hold the phone a few inches away to avoid his head splitting open from the volume. "Yeah, I'm fine. Hungover as hell, but fine."

"Did you crash at the party?"

"Yeah." He glanced around. "God, this dude is loaded. I swear this bathroom costs more than my parent's house. They even have a separate shower and bathtub, and their tub is one of those jacuzzi ones."

"Jesus. Anything worth stealing?" Ollie's laugh indicated that it was a joke. Probably.

"Ah, yes, I'm totally going to steal their toilet." Plum let out a breath of a laugh. "Holy shit, dude, last night was intense. I got laid... kinda."

"Kinda?"

"Yeah. Jarred was a real dick of a dom, but I was super turned on, you know?"

"Now you understand why I like it when you're like this?" Ollie paused for a moment. "Spencer's glad you're okay."

"Good. But yeah, like, he made me suck his cock, which was real nice until I kinda threw up on him."

"Big oof."

"But yeah, he got me into the shower and jerked off all over my face. It was honestly the hottest thing I've ever had done to me." If he wasn't so fucking hungover, he'd honestly consider jerking off right then and there. He'd already gotten himself off last night, when he was still kneeling in the shower after Jarred left, but damn, that was enough jack off fodder for weeks. "He was cute too. Had kind of a baby face, but like, it's kinda hot whenever someone like that is secretly a dom, you know?"

"Like Spence?"

"Yeah, yeah." Plum thought about it. "Actually, he kind of looks like Spencer but white."

"Man, imagining a non-asian Spence is kind of cursed." Ollie laughed. "Need me to call you an Uber?"

"Nah, I'll figure something out in a bit. Dude's boyfriend or something said he'd make me breakfast."

"Alright. I'm so glad you're okay. I was worried, you know?"

"You always are, you fucking worrywart." Plum hoped that his gentle tone would come across right over the phone. "Love you."

"Love you too! Spence says he loves you as well!"

He got up and stretched. "Love you too, man. I'm gonna let you guys go, so I'll see you in a bit."

"Text me when you're on your way home, okay?"

"Will do. Love you."

"Love you too! Be safe!"

"You bet." Plum hung up, because he knew if he didn't, Ollie would get caught in a loop.

As soon as he put his phone in his pocket, the ruger to vomit finally overtook him. However, as he leaned over the toilet, nothing came out except for a but of water.

He needed to eat. He'd been hungover before, and as much as the thought of McDonald's made him want to vomit more, he knew that food would make things marginally better.

As soon as he was feeling steadier, he got up and left the bathroom, clothes in hand. Man, their hallway was fancy too. They could afford to have just random end tables with empty vases that probably cost more than all the dental work Plum had to have done.

He stumbled upon a large framed picture. A family portrait. Jarred's mom looked familiar. An actress? No, her smile was too fake, her pantsuit too unfashionable. Politician of some kind? Her blonde hair was styled like every politician lady in their forties or fifties. His dad looked like the kind of old money guy who just played golf all the time, the kind of guy who was maybe athletic in high school but had ruined that body long ago with beer.

Jarred stood between the two, taller than both and dressed in an incredibly handsome suit. His hair was much shorter than its normal shoulder length curls in this picture, swooping up at the top like every generic white fuckboy. He had no smile on his face, no expression in his eyes except for a deep, deep loneliness.

And good God, his nose was upturned. He hadn't noticed it in person, probably because he had to look down to match eyes with him, but damn. Jarred was, like, the living embodiment of snootiness.

"Oh, good, you're awake!"

Plum looked over and saw a friendly looking guy walking towards him. The dude actually had similar hair to Jarred's portrait, but dealer and thicker. He looked short to Plum, but he was probably about average height compared to normal people. "You're Elijah, right?"

"Sure am. Let me guess, the shirt was too small?" His brown eyes were all nice and warm.

"Yeah, it was." Plum shrugged. "Most are, don't worry about it."

"You're a while lot taller than I thought you were." God, Elijah's smile was nice. "How tall are you?"

"Six foot nine." Most people asked that question, and damn did he love to brag about it.

"Holy shit, dude." Elijah chuckled. "You want breakfast? I make some mean hangover eggs."

"Sounds fucking great."

"Awesome." Elijah turned on his heel and started walking down the hall. Damn, he had a nice ass. And his arms were nice and muscled. God damn, how did an asshole like Jarred get a catch like this? "Sorry about Jarred leaving you all alone last night. He gets real wigged out about bodily fluids in general, which I know isn't an excuse, but, well, you know."

Plum shrugged. "It was kind of hot how cold he was all night."

"Well, I'm glad you enjoyed yourself then." The duo started down the stairs, and even the thought made Plum nauseous. But he managed to get down with no incident, and good God, this place was huge. He'd seen it last night, of course, but sobriety really brought out the realization that this family was loaded as shit.

Plum sat at the kitchen island as Elijah looked in the fridge. "Want some bacon too?"

"Sounds good."

"Apple wood or hickory smoked?"

"There's different kinds of bacon?" Plum raised an eyebrow.

Elijah chuckled. "Hickory it is." He got out a carton of eggs and a thing of bacon. "So, I have to say, I'm a huge fan of your work." He mused as he started on a pot of coffee.

"Oh, yeah, we're actually finishing up our new album soon." His finger traced along one of the dark spots in the marble countertops.

"I actually meant your OnlyFans account." Elijah chuckled as he got a skillet from the cabinet. "Though, don't get me wrong, your music is great too."

Plum smirked. "Now we're talking. What do you like about it?"

"Well, for starters, the whole punk thing does it for me. And two, you have one of the most beautiful cocks I've ever seen. Like, god damn, it's so big and perfectly shaped, and I'd love to try and deepthroat it someday."

"Maybe if you ask nicely." His stomach lurched a little. "And when I'm not hungover."

"Fair enough." God, he could just hear Elijah's smile.

The two idly chitchatted about music for a while as Elijah cooked. He asked Plum all the standard questions, like how they met (They all started hanging out as a group after a school performance of Romeo and Juliet - Plum starred as Romeo, because who else could possibly top him?) and who comes up with the lyrics (an eccentric mix of Plum and Spencer, and their bassist Penn wrote most of the actual music, except for the drums, which were Ollie's domain.). It was kind of nice to not have to think too hard.

"Look who's finally decided to join the realm of the living." Elijah chuckled as he glanced towards the stairs. "Right on time for the coffee, too."

Jarred almost stumbled down the stairs, wearing nothing but a purple silk robe and maybe underwear underneath. He clutched onto the railings as he made his way, limb by limb, towards coffee. When he made eye contact with Plum, he made a a sort of half grunt, half groan.

"Not ready to use your words yet?" Elijah's chuckle continued as he sat a plate of eggs in bacon in front of Plum. "Let me guess, super hungover?"

"Still drunk. I think." Jarred leaned onto Elijah, burying his face in the crook of his neck. "I love you so much, 'Li."

"Love you too, babe." Elijah kissed the top of his head. "Get some breakfast, you know it'll make you feel better."

"Kay." Jarred poured himself a half mug of coffee, notably not pouring any for anyone else. He went to the fridge and got out a jar of honey and a think of coconut cream. He also got out a mason jar of this weird floppy stuff. Vegan? At first, it didn't sound right, because Jarred didn't seem like the type to care about anything, let alone animals, but then it suddenly made sense. Jarred didn't need to eat meat like all those lowly peasants. Or something like that. He really had no idea how rich people thought.

Plum took a bite of the eggs, and despite his stomach's protests, he ate more and more. They actually tasted delicious, with higher quality eggs than he could ever dream about buying and perfect seasoning. The bacon was fantastic too, crisped to absolute perfection.

Yet Jarred ignored that and just grabbed literal slop from the fridge. Unbelievable.

Elijah set a mug of coffee next to him before sipping on his own. "We don't have any actual dairy creamers, but we have cream of coconut or almond milk, if you want."

"I'll just take mine black." Plum really didn't want to deal with fake milk. If you didn't drink the real thing (or your body was dumb and didn't digest it properly, like Ollie's), why try and substitute it? Just drink something else. Of course, he was biased after dealing with Ollie's soy milk phase, but still. Just drink your coffee black like a champ.

"Did Rose get home safe last night?" Jarred asked, sitting as far away from Plum as possible. He took a bite of the floor, which looked like oatmeal but with tiny seeds in it.

"Yeah, Dex picked her up last night."

The rings under Jarred's eyes were obvious, even through the patchily spied foundation. "So what's their deal anyway? Are they actually dating, or...?"

"Rose finally told me last night. So, you know how she loves it when we come inside her?" Elijah leaned forward on the counter. Plum tried his hardest not to seem like he was prying. "Apparently, he loves eating her out while she tells him all the stuff we do to her."

"So we're cucking him?" Jarred laughed to himself.

"Something like that, yeah."

"Not going to lie, that's kind of hot."

Plum didn't entirely agree (not that he was kink shaming, he just wasn't personally into it.) but it wasn't really his place to say anything. He just continued eating.

"Honestly, the only thing that kept last night from being a complete disaster was that David didn't try and crash." Jarred groaned.

"Come on, do you really think he'd ruin a party just by being here?"

"He'd ruin my night at least. That's literally the only thing that could have been worse." Jarred gave Plum a sideways glare.

"What's so bad about him, anyway?" Elijah asked. "I know he's full of himself, but he's not the worst."

"He pissed in my mouth, Elijah."

Plum choked on his eggs as a laugh overtook him. "The fuck?"

"Wait, he did what?"

"I never told you that?" Jarred narrowed his eyes. "I mean, I was pretty embarrassed, but damn, okay." He looked over at Plum. "Hey, what's your name again? Plume?"

"Plum, but close enough."

"Gods, your name's weird. Anyway, Plum, this never leaves this room, got it?"

"Sure." He was definitely going to tell the boys about whatever he was about to hear.

"Okay, so there's this bitch David Kelly, right?" The name sounded familiar. Hmm. Jarred turned slightly in his stool and had to clutch into the counter to steady himself. "Whoa. But yeah, I was sucking this bitch off because hey, sometimes I'm nice, and then he pulls out. I assume he's going to come on my face instead of down my throat, but no, he just fucking pissed right in my mouth. Got it on video too." He buried his face in his other hand. "Like, I don't think he'd blackmail me with it or anything, because it's not like I enjoyed it, so it would say more about him than me, but still."

"Jeez, man, I had no idea. When was this?"

"About a year ago."

A wry smile crept up Elijah's face. "So, even after all that, you still slept with him."

"Shut up, hate fucking is a real and valid thing." Jarred groaned. After a moment, he continued. "You know, I think I've figured it out. I just can't singers."

And that's when Plum made the connection. "Wait, you mean David Kelly from Poisoned Youth?"

"Oh, you know him?" Elijah asked.

"Not personally, but yeah, he's who inspired me to actually get off my ass and start a band."

"Why? He's not even that good," Jarred said.

"Exactly! I figured if someone like him could find success, then someone who's actually talented like me could do even better!"

Jarred gave him a wry smile. "What, like you're talented?" He laughed a little to himself. "Nah, you're at least a little better than him." Wow, that was the most backhanded compliment he'd ever gotten. And the first compliment from Jarred. Off to a great start.

Plum got out his phone to get an Uber. "Hey, man, thanks for the food, but I'm gonna head out and wait for my ride." He got up.

"Hey, you're welcome any time! I've still got to fully appreciate the music you introduced me to, you know." Elijah gave an exaggerated wink, and Jarred gave a subtle glare.

Plum laughed to himself. "Yeah, definitely."

And so, he stepped out into the hot summer air, shirtless and missing one shoe, and it was only after he'd gotten into the Uber and was almost home that he realized he'd forgotten to actually get Elijah's number.

0-0-0-0-0

Their little apartment was in an area of Downtown that hadn't quite gotten renovated to fit the sparkling modern towers. It was all brick and grime, and Plum felt right at home. Plus, it was the only affordable two bedroom apartment that was within a reasonable walking distance a campus shuttle station, so it was kind of their only option.

When he opened the bedroom door, Ollie and Spencer were already having fun. Ollie was on his hands and knees at the edge of the bed, right in position for Plum to slip in and fuck his little cunt while he sucked Spencer's cock.

"You guys get started without me?" Plum chuckled, setting down his stuff.

Ollie's mouth slid off of Spencer's cock with a satisfying pop. "Well, we were going to wait for you, but he got bored and I got horny." He wiggled his body a little, giving Plum those 'fuck me' eyes.

Plum climbed onto the bed and gently pushed Ollie to the side. "I'll fuck you in a bit, I've got something to prove." He wrapped his hand around Spencer's cock and licked up the underside.

Ollie laughed. "Wow, dude, that's cold. I was so ready for you and everything."

"No complaints here." Spencer's laugh was breathy, like he was close already.

Now, Plum didn't claim to be the champ of sucking cock, but he still loved it. Spencer's cock was a true masterpiece, six inches and curved up just the right amount to drive him wild when he fucked him. Elijah was wrong earlier, Plum's cock wasn't perfect. Sure, it looked nice but at eight inches, it was too large for most to handle. Even when Ollie prepped himself to be fucked senseless, there was a delicate balance of fun pain and 'oof you're hitting my cervix' pain. But Spencer's was perfect, and there was nothing he wanted to do more than worship it.

Ollie moved to start kissing on Spencer's neck, his chest, his lips.

"Gods, you guys spoil me rotten." Spencer mused.

"Trust me, I've met spoiled rotten. You're not even close," Plum mumbled, then finally took Spencer into his mouth, causing the most beautiful moans.

It didn't take long for Plum to redeem himself, as a few minutes after he started, he felt Spencer come right in his mouth. He swallowed down every last drop, then licked up the shaft one last time, leaving Spencer gasping for breath between those delicate moans.

His pride was officially restored.

"So, you gonna fuck me now, or what?" Ollie asked, sitting up.

Plum slid off his pants and stroked at his cock. "Not sure yet. Maybe I should get Spencer to suck me off first."

"Oh, come on, he's totally outta commission right now. Please just fuck me dude, please?" The desperation in his green eyes was wild as he bounced in place.

"What do you think, Spence? Should I fuck him now or make him wait?"

Spencer was usually the nice one, usually, but a smirk crept up his face. "Make him wait."

"You asshole!" Ollie lightly smacked his chest with the back of his hand. "Come on, please, you're killin' me!" The pout on his face was equally pathetic and adorable.

Fuck, he couldn't resist that look. He lightly pushed Ollie onto his back.

"You coward, stand your ground!" Spencer laughed, voice still breathy.

"Like you could resist if you were in my place." Plum took his cock and slowly eased it inside of Ollie's cunt. He never could just shove it right in like they do in porn. Ollie was small and fragile, the only padding on his body being his thighs and ass. He couldn't take rough, at least not at first, and definitely not from someone as large as Plum.

But, slowly, he made his way in, lifting Ollie's hips to meet his, adjusting for every hiss of pain, every gasp of pleasure. His hands wrapped around the smaller one's legs, fingernails gripping into his thighs as he pressed his legs to his chest.

"Fuck, Plum, I love it when you fuck me like this." Ollie moaned.

Plum began picking up the pace, little by little, slow enough as to not hurt Ollie, but still quick enough to drive him wild.

"Choke me, please."

God, he wanted to, imagining his hand squeezing against Ollie's neck brought him closer, but leaning forward like that might mean having to adjust positions and start over at a slower pace. Luckily, Spencer rolled over and wrapped his hand around their sub's throat. Ollie let out a light thank you, which was quickly interrupted by his raspy moans.

God, Ollie was amazing. The only thing that would be more perfect is if he had thenxock he was meant to have. His thighs were so soft, and the noises he made were simply divine.

"I can't wait for you to fill me up, sir."

Plum knew that was code for 'I can't take much more, hurry up,' so he quickened his pace a bit to help speed up his own orgasm. After a minute, he finally felt that sweet release, and Ollie went limp underneath him.

They all laid like that for a while, basking in the afterglow, before Spencer got up. "I'm gonna shower, then go hang out with Penn. Love you guys."

Then the two were alone, bodies intertwined.

"Hey, did you know David Kelly from Poisoned Youth has a piss fetish?" Plum asked after a while, twirling a lock of Ollie's fiery red hair around his finger.

"Wait, what?" The disbelief on Ollie's face was completely worth waking up feeling as shitty as he did.

Plum decided to not tie Jarred's name to it. After all, he did give him a strangely hot night. "Yeah, apparently at a party, he hooked up with someone and pissed in their mouth during a blowjob."

12