Rainy Day Road House Strip Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now the pumping began in earnest and we were both moaning and grinding and going at it. I felt the climax building in my balls and when I was just a few moments from the big bang I felt my butt cheeks being spread open and something being slowly inserted into my ass.

I tried to look over my shoulder and there was Angi grinning at me like an evil elf. She crooked her index finger and made a "come hither" motion and then did the same thing with the finger in my ass. This was new and, at first, a little uncomfortable and I realized I had stopped pumping in and out of Andi's ass. She looked over her shoulder and said, "What's wrong? Don't stop. I'm about to cum."

So, forgetting about my own ass, I concentrated on hers and redoubled my pumping efforts as Angi redoubled her finger action on me.

Andi came first and I joined her before she was finished. It was the most amazing and explosive orgasm I had ever experienced and I collapsed on Andi's back, showering her neck and shoulders with kisses as she continued to squeeze and release her sphincter around my dick.

Finally, she stopped and I pulled out and we both rolled over and sat on the floor, leaning back against the couch. Angi backed away, giggling, stripping a surgical glove from her hand. She threw the glove in a trash can, tossed me a baby wipe and went out through the curtain into the main room naked as a jaybird. She returned in a couple of minutes with one of those little six-ounce bottles of Coke and handed it to me as I was getting dressed.

We chatted while I got dressed and they cleaned up and redonned their bikinis. I discovered they were part time, day girls, new and, accordingly, the lowest paid of the crew. They worked Monday through Thursday, 11AM - 5PM, and I assured them that the next time we got rained out I'd be back. I started to get my wallet out but Andi stopped me. "Give it to Terry at the door," she said. "And any tip if you feel like it." I absolutely did feel like it.

I hung around for a couple more dances just to be polite but I was sexually spent and the strippers seemed kind of anti-climactic compared to what I'd just experienced. Terry accepted my hundred bucks plus a fifty dollar tip for the girls. He leaned up to speak to me over the juke box. "Did I steer you right or what? Those seats on the other side of the stage are the best ones in the house." He smiled and showed off a grill full of gold.

Bobby and Greg never made it. They were in such a hurry that they slid through a turn on the wet pavement, went off the road, and got stuck in a ditch. By the time a farmer pulled them out, they were covered in mud and just decided to chuck it in and go drinking instead. They asked me what I did and I lied, told them I hung out for a while, waiting for them and, when they didn't show up, I left and ran some errands before going to my parents' house for dinner with the family. (The part about family dinner was true. My brother and sister and their spouses and I did that every Wednesday.)

I did make it back to The Office another Wednesday that Summer. I got tired waiting for it to rain on the right day and finally just said, fuck it, and made up a doctor appointment and took a Wednesday afternoon off.

Angi wasn't there. She had moved on to a nights and weekend shift at another, bigger club in the city, but Andi was on duty as were five other girls and there were a couple of other customers. I didn't expect her to recognize or remember me but she did and... well, that's a story for another time.

A really good story.

12