Rainy Night at the Drive-In Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura wasn't letting me off easy though. Not that an orgasm like the one I just had was easy. She locked her cunt muscles around my cock again, squeezing it in the milking fashion. Every time she did, my whole body would spasm allowing a little more of my sperm drain into her.

Finally, both exhausted, my little sister collapsed on top of me. She put her arms around my neck and tugged me in for kisses. These were deep, sensual kisses.

"I love you, big brother."

"No more than I love you, little sister of mine.

This is definitely the end of my recounting of the love affaire my sister and I enjoyed. It actually lasted a few more years before life intruded on us, forcing an end to our time as a couple. There were good times and bad, more good than bad I think. After Laura, I couldn't go back to fucking my wife. We shared a house and bed but no intimacy. I had many affairs trying to find again what I shared with my sister.

I think this is the best place to end this off for you, the reader. Laura may find her way into some of my fantasies in the future but no more of our love story. The rest is for me to keep.

Thanks for reading. If you enjoyed this chapter, please tell me. I read all the comments. I especially like to see your votes too.